Cousin Helps Me Become A Female

Story Info
Female Cousin Helps Her Male Cousin Transition to Female.
4.3k words
4.43
29.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 22 years old and had gotten a new job and moved into a new city and did not know anyone. My mother told me my female cousin Leslie lived in my new city and I should call her up and invite her to my apartment to help me get acquainted with my new location. Leslie was the daughter of my mom's sister.

I always liked Leslie, and she was very pretty. She was five years older than me and always very feminine. I did as my mother suggested and called up my cousin and invited her to have dinner at my apartment.

When Leslie arrived she looked beautiful in a blouse and a knee length skirt that had a flare to it suggesting she was wearing some kind of petticoat underneath. I had not seen her for about six years and she had grown into a lovely young lady.

"Hi cousin! What brings you to my city?" Asked Leslie as she walked in the door.

"I've got a new job and decided to make the move." I answered.

"Well, I think you are going to like it here. The people are friendly and the medical care is top notch."

Leslie worked doing something in the medical field at a large medical complex in town. I had prepared a lite dinner for us and we began by having some wine and relaxing on the sofa. Soon we had finished two bottles of wine.

"So what have you been doing?" Asked Leslie.

"Oh nothing much, just getting out of college and getting a job." I replied.

"Any girlfriends in your life?" She asked directly.

"Well.........none right now." I answered. "What about you?" I asked.

"I've had more than few love affairs, but I'm with no one steady at the moment." She answered.

She took another sip of wine and looked me square in the eye.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this, and maybe it's the wine talking, but growing up we always thought of you as a little bit of a milk toast. I mean, you know, not really a masculine type boy. No offense." She said as she took another swig of wine.

"None taken. I could see where you might think that." I answered.

"I mean have you ever had a girlfriend in your life?"

"You're my cousin, and I've always felt close to you when I am with you so I'll tell you truthfully; no. I've never been on a date with a girl. There....I've said it."

"So then it goes without saying you have never had any sexual experience with a girl have you?" She asked.

"No........that would be correct. I've never even kissed a girl on the lips." I replied meekly.

It was obvious to both of us that the wine we were drinking was having its effect on us and with this type of discussion it was only going to get more intimate.

"Have you ever seen a girl naked?"

"My mother is the only fully developed female I've seen nude." I replied.

"Well.....does your penis even work? Does it get hard? Can you cum?" She asked.

"If I'm being honest, the answer is I don't really know. I have never actually ejaculated. All I have are wet dreams." I answered.

"You get hard don't you?" She asked.

"Well..........I think I do, but it doesn't happen very often. Maybe I just haven't found the right girl or the right situation."

"Yeah, maybe that's it." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I mean.....any red blooded male who is 22 years old is usually fucking any girl who will have him and if he can't find one, he is usually pulling on his hard cock to jack himself off. Do you even try to masturbate?" She said directly.

"I don't know how to do it. So 'no,' I've never tried." Was my answer.

There was an extended period of silence between us as Leslie took a long drink of wine. I sipped my wine too and finally the silence was broken.

"I don't know why I'm offering this, I guess it's because I'm a little buzzed, but I'm willing to help you find out if you can have sex with a girl." Said Leslie.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, I'm willing to have sex with you to see if you can ejaculate. It's better you try with me first than some other low life who you don't even know. Are you up for trying?"

It was a little surprising, but at the same time a little exciting. I did want to see under Leslie's skirt to see if she was wearing a pretty petticoat.

"If you want to try, I will let you try." I said directly. "I'm not sure what will happen."

"Not sure huh?....Well little cousin how about you let me tie you up on the bed. That usually gets guys really turned on. I've had practice at that and any man I know in that situation blows his load very quickly."

"Tie me up?! What with?" I asked.

"Any kind of soft rope will do. What have you got in the apartment?" Asked Leslie.

"Well.....there's a spool of what looks like clothes line in one of the kitchen drawers. It was there when I moved in."

"That will work. Go get it and come back and we'll go into your bedroom."

I did as Leslie asked. There was more than enough soft cotton clothesline rope to do what she had in mind.

"Let's get started by having you take off all your clothes." Said Leslie directly.

I did as she asked and threw them on the bedroom chair. I knew she was going to immediately notice my lack of body hair and she did not miss that at all.

"Oh wow! You have no pubic hair between your legs! Is that natural? Or do you shave?" She asked.

"I shave. And before you ask, I also shave my chest, my legs, and under my arms, although I have very little natural body hair at all. I never have." I answered.

"Well this is going to be interesting........I notice your little penis is pretty soft. Any guy I have been with would have a raging hard on by now." Said Leslie.

"Maybe as things go farther it'll happen. I told you my erections don't happen very often." I said quietly.

"Don't worry about it. Lie back on the bed and spread your arms and legs out to the side." She directed.

I did as she asked and she cut lengths of rope that she tied into loops. She put the first loop around my wrist and then my other wrist. She tied the other ends to the bed frame tightly so my arms could not move off the mattress. Then she did the same thing to each of my ankles. I was tightly tied to my bed spread eagle lying on my back.

"Nothing yet?" She said as she looked at my completely flaccid cock.

"Maybe if you start taking your clothes off I'll start to get hard." I suggested.

"That's next. Hold your horses. I'll give you a little show as I strip." Said Leslie.

With that she began by unbuttoning the waistband of her skirt and letting her skirt fall to the floor. As I suspected, she was wearing a beautiful lightweight petticoat that was pink nylon and lace with bands of satin across it at several levels. My limp penis began to twitch.

"Now you're starting to get with the program!" Said Leslie.

When she noticed my slightly twitching penis it immediately went limp again. I could do nothing to control it.

Next she unbuttoned her blouse and exposed a beautiful satin and lace bra that was also pink. Her breasts were bulging out of the bra as she was at least a 38C in size. Standing next to the bed in her petticoat and bra she slowly began to wiggle her hips from side to side as she pulled down her petticoat very deliberately. This exposed her full cut nylon and lace pink panties that I could see were vintage style "Olga" briefs. They were beautiful and there was a wet spot at the front of her crotch. How I knew they were Olga brand panties was about to be revealed a few minutes later.

"Now you've got a girl in front of you in just her bra and panties. Doesn't that get you a little bit excited?" Asked Leslie.

"You're beautiful! And I love the fact you are wearing full cut Olga brand panties!" I replied.

""You're right.............I am..........But how do you know the brand?" She asked slyly.

"My mother wears that brand. Always has. They look pretty on her too." I quickly answered.

"Okay...............It's a little strange for you to know. I've never had a boyfriend who knew that."

As quickly as she said this she walked to my dresser and opened up the top drawer quickly saying;

"We might need a towel or rag for what I hope will happen.............."

My bedroom lights were all on and as she looked in the dresser drawer her eyes got big and round as she said;

"What is all this?!" She said in amazement.

What she was seeing was a dresser drawer completely filled with female full cut panties. The majority of them were Olga brand, but they were all different colors and all of them had plenty of lace on them.

"Well now you know." I said quietly.

"Know what?" She replied.

"I wear lingerie full time under my clothes. I have done this full time for the past four years since the day I turned 18. I enjoy the feel on my skin and I enjoy looking at myself in the mirror when I have it all on."

"What do you mean 'all of it?" She asked.

"Open the other two drawers." I replied.

She did as I asked to see the second drawer filled with training bras, garter belts, stockings, and full and half-slips. All nylon and lace and in all colors. The third drawer down contained several types of nighties from long sleeve nylon and lace gowns to short sleeveless gowns to double chiffon baby dolls with full panties.

"My God, you have a ton of lingerie! Where did you get all this?" She asked.

"I've been buying it for myself for the past four years. I enjoy the feel and the look. I've worn a nightgown to bed every night for the past four years."

"Well even I don't have this much lingerie! Maybe we're starting to learn why you haven't had a girlfriend." Said Leslie.

"Please don't say anything. Don't tell your mom or my mom. I've let you in on my secret so let's keep it between you and me." I pleaded.

"Well since we're related and I was about to have sex with you, I guess we'll just keep your little hobby between us." She said with a smile.

I quietly breathed a sigh of relief as my smaller than normal penis remained totally limp.

"Alright........It's time to get down to business. Enough fooling around. I'm going to take off my bra and panties and we're going to get your cock hard." Said Leslie.

"I hope you're right" I said as she stripped naked. Her body was very sexy and she had a fully shaved pubic area showing her bulging vaginal lips and I felt a tiny tingle between my legs.

"I'm going to straddle you on my knees and I'm going to lower my pussy down to your mouth. I want you to lick the top of my pussy and stimulate my clit. My clit gets really big when a man does this and it usually causes a real male to get an immediate erection." Said Leslie.

She got on the bed and lowered her wet pussy toward my mouth as her ample breasts swung above my head. I stuck out my tongue to taste her juices and enjoyed the sensation. She slid her pussy down my lips a little bit until my tongue hit a bump that felt as if it was growing.

"That's it honey. You've found my clit! Now use your lips and suck it into your mouth. It'll get bigger as you do this and you can pull on it when it does."

I did as instructed and she was right. The little bump grew to the size of long nub. I sucked on it as if I was trying to milk it of all its juice. She pushed closer to my mouth as I did this and we stayed in this position for at least the next five minutes. My jaws were getting tired from all my sucking. She was moaning and twitching.

"I'm cumming baby. You are so good on my clit. You really know what a girl wants!" She said louder.

With that she began to shake and twitch and I used my lips to hold on to her bulging clit even harder. I heard her gasping for breath as she kept saying;

"Oh my God...............I'm cumming so hard......................Oh my God...................I'm really cumming!"

After she climaxed she was panting for breath and she lifted her leg over my body to look at my penis. My little cock was still completely limp. My nipples however were large and round and felt to me like they were on fire.

"Oh wow...............your little penis is still soft and limp! Even after all that. How long have you been wearing lingerie?" She asked.

"I've been wearing it full time for the last four years. I keep one pair of male jockey shorts for doctor appointments, but the rest of the time I'm in panties, a training bra, and a full or half-slip full time." I replied.

"And you've never ejaculated in your life? Not even once?" She asked in amazement.

"No, never." I replied.

"Didn't you like what we just did?"

"I really liked it. I think you are a beautiful girl. I loved seeing you in your petticoat and your bra and panties. When you pulled down your panties I was so envious, I wish I did not have a penis between my legs. I would love to have two wet lips between my legs like you do. I'm sorry......I just had to tell someone." I said looking away.

"No.....no......don't feel bad. We've known each other our whole lives. If you can't tell me who can you tell? Let me try sucking on your cock and licking it while I do that. I'll bet I can get you to have an erection." Said Leslie.

Leslie remained naked as she lifted up my limp little penis and put it into her mouth. The sensation felt good but there was no sign inside me it was going to get hard. I felt her tongue on the rim of my circumcised helmet and then felt a jolt as she wiggled her tongue into the slit at the tip of my cock. My penis remained limp.

"Baby, there's not much more I can do. The tip of your cock does taste a little salty but it doesn't look like you will ever be able to ejaculate with it being that soft." She said with a sigh.

"I was pretty sure that's what would happen. The only time I can recall it kinda getting hard is when I had a fantasy about a man with a long hard erection allowing me to suck on his cock." I replied.

I was still tied spread eagle on the bed as Leslie sat naked between my legs looking at me and said;

"Well maybe you are more of a girl than either of us think you are."

"I might be." I said.

"You know there are doctors where I work who can help you find the answer for this. I'd be happy to make an appointment and go with you as emotional support." She said with compassion.

"You'd do that for me?"

"I would. And maybe you could enjoy a more satisfying sex life and personal life." Said Leslie.

"I think I would like that. It's time I stop running from these feelings. I have strong feelings of wanting natural mature breasts. I also have strong feelings of having no penis or scrotum between my legs. I feel most at ease and most relaxed when I am mentally feeling I am a girl." I said in a direct and strong way.

"I'll make an appointment for us. And can you let me have that pretty pair of pink rumba panties I saw in your dresser?" She said with a smile.

"If you untie me they are all yours." I replied.

Leslie made an appointment for me for a complete physical. Then she arraigned for the results to be sent to a second doctor who would evaluate me and advise me on the best way for me to become a female. At the appointment the doctor said;

"Well, physically you are in very healthy shape. Your testosterone levels are a little on the low side which is what is probably contributing to your feminine features and desire to present as a female. So tell me, is it true you have never ejaculated semen from your penis?"

"Yes. It is true. Only wet dreams. And from what I can tell only while my penis was limp."

"Just so you know doctor, we were sexually intimate with each other and he was not able to become the least bit erect even though we were both naked and engaged in oral sex. Traditional sexual intercourse was not physically possible for him." Said Leslie.

"Well from the results of your psychiatric evaluation coupled with your recent physical I would have to say you are the strongest candidate I have ever seen for becoming a girl."

"I really don't know what to say. I'm really very happy to hear you say that. What can I expect next?" I asked.

"Well first I would suggest you begin wearing only female clothing full time and letting your hair grow out naturally. Do you have a job?"

"I do." I replied.

"I would suggest quitting while we are helping you through this transition." Said the doctor.

"That won't be a problem doctor. He'll be living with me and I have already secured him a position here at the medical center when the transition is complete." Said Leslie.

"We'll need to stop referring to him as 'he.' Have you selected a female name?" Asked the doctor.

"I have. I love the name 'Julia."

"Good. We have legal people at the center who can help you change your name."

"What can I expect to happen to me physically and how long will it take?" I asked.

"We can begin today. I'll give you your first shot of estrogen along with a shot of testosterone blocker. Then starting tomorrow you'll take both of these treatments in daily pills. I find that it isn't necessary to wait too long to have surgery as most of it is done laparoscopically. The sooner you do it the sooner you will heal. I'd like to get this done in the next 90 days. I see you shave all of your body hair off and when the estrogen takes over your body hair will stop growing in. You may want to have your very light beard removed permanently by laser."

"What will you be removing?" I asked.

"The first items we'll remove are your testicles. That will permanently stop your body from producing testosterone. And while you are in surgery I would suggest we also remove your prostate. It will keep you from having prostate cancer later in life and it will also make it physically impossible for you to ejaculate semen. If you are in a romantic moment with a male partner in the future it can be embarrassing to ejaculate semen on your partner."

"I would agree with that." I said.

"We'll also remove all of the nerve endings around your prostate that go down into your penis. Do you want your penis removed?" Asked the doctor.

"I have thought about it and I would like to keep my penis minus my testicles. I want to be able to pee without having a surgically repaired organ down there." I replied.

"That's not a problem. When we remove your prostate your undersized penis will shrink some more. Judging from what I have observed in your physical, expect the shaft of your penis to all but disappear as it recedes into your body. You should only have the tip of the penis visible. I would begin now sitting down to pee at all times. You will not be able to stand and pee once the surgery is complete."

"What about erections?" I asked.

"They will be physically impossible. The complete removal of all the nerve endings will not allow them. And once the shaft of the penis does not occasionally fill with blood it will naturally atrophy. Your sexual pleasure will come from your breasts and from your anus."

"Will I have natural breasts?" I asked.

"I would expect you to have very natural B Cup breasts when this is complete. If you want them larger we can always insert implants." Said the doctor.

"A full B cup would be just fine for me with large sensitive nipples." I replied.

"You will definitely have sensitive nipples and the hormones will allow them to be large. So why don't you drop your pants and I'll give you your first shot of estrogen and a second shot of testosterone blocker so you can start your journey."

I did as the doctor asked and as I dropped my pants, my nylon and lace pink panties were in full view of the doctor and my cousin.

"Excellent. I would get rid of all of your male clothing, you will not be needing it and it will not fit you well going forward." Said the doctor.

As my cousin and I left the doctor's office I thanked her for offering to let me live with her as her roommate.

"It's really nice of you to let me live with you as your roommate. We'll have separate bedrooms won't we?" I asked.

12