Cousin Helps Me Become A Female

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course honey, and you will not owe me a penny for rent. They only payment I'll ask from you is when I want you to lick and suck my clit you'll do it without questions. You obviously have a female touch when it comes to pleasing my clitoris. I've had some of my male boyfriends lick my clit but they were nowhere close to the beautiful feeling I had with you sucking me into a full and complete climax."

"I'm glad you liked it. It was the first time I ever did anything like that. I hope you don't mind, but your clit grew so large, I closed my eyes and imagined I was sucking on a man's penis." I said.

"You're a natural baby, and I want that feeling as much as I can get it. And 'no' I don't mind." Said Leslie.

"I will do as you ask." I replied.

"And on those evenings when you suck me off, you can spend the night in my bed with me. It's not like you'll get me pregnant or anything." She laughed.

"I'm never going to ejaculate and that's fine with me. I'm a girl Leslie. I feel totally at peace and relaxed when I am in my bra and panties, and now with your help I can start wearing dresses and make-up to complete my look."

"You sure can. And if you don't mind, when I am entertaining a male partner in my bedroom I may ask you to come in and demonstrate for him how to suck and lick my clit. Some guys I know could really learn from you."

"Oh wow. I'd be happy to. I hope I don't get too distracted by their real erections. I find a girl's power over a male's sexual stimulation really intoxicating." I said.

"Oh it's fun honey.............really fun. You are going to become a perfect girl, I just know it." Said Leslie.

During the next six months I had all of the surgery completed and it was indeed impossible for me to ever again have any type of male sexual function. My tiny penis shrunk as the doctor said it would and my panties fit me perfectly. My testosterone levels dropped to near zero. My estrogen levels rose to normal female levels. I became very good at putting on my daily make-up and my hair grew naturally to shoulder length. A surprise to the doctor and to me was my breasts grew to a size between a B and a C cup. It was another example of how naturally female my body was.

Except for the few months I was recovering from surgery Leslie had me licking and sucking her clit at least five times a week. I slept in her bed in my panties and nightgown much more than I slept in my own bed. We were two girls in bed always. I had lost all male sexual urges and feelings.

I loved my new job at the medical center as an assistant secretary to a very handsome and kind male boss. I wore a dress to work every day and always had my most pretty and sexy lingerie on under it as my little secret. Bra, panties, garter belt, thigh high stockings, a full slip, and my dress. Occasionally the lace hem of my slip would peek out and I know my boss loved the view.

Living full time as a girl is a dream come true that I am so thankful I acted on and completed. I have a loving cousin, Leslie, to thank for allowing Julia to become a reality.


12