All Comments on 'Cousin Kayla'

by ARavenInTheNight

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I liked it and love the direction your ending looked to be going

ARavenInTheNightARavenInTheNightover 8 years agoAuthor
Addressing a few things

I would like to again state that if you don't have any positive feedback or constructive criticism, you don't have to totally bash my writing. Hateful comments as well as meaningless bashing will be deleted. To the anonymous user that posted that they like the apparent direction, thank you. As stated in the story I could see fit to write more if there is enough interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good start. How about a chapter two.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
I too would like to see more.

What you have given us so far strongly suggests there is so much of this story yet to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 2?

Interesting twist possibilities have been laid as a foundation. Please, continue. There could be several twists along the way, that lead to unforseen pleasure and story lines. Please do continue...

ARavenInTheNightARavenInTheNightover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the support

I am appreciative of the support for this story. I think I may wait awhile longer and see if there are more people to hear from while focusing on my other works in the meantime.

tonyd301tonyd301over 8 years ago
A Continuance to Chapter 2

I think it was a Pretty good story with a lot of Sex!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice work

Nice story, wish there was more buildup of tension within the story. Overall loved it. I won't be back so you don't have to reply to this comment. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A nice story but...

...I kinda miss the chemistry that would constitute chapter 2 at this point. Sure they shag each other and have fun doing it but that's pretty much it. Neither specifically expressed any emotions for the other, any wishes for more (aside for that "think about it"), all in all it just seemed like occasional fling to chase boredom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very hot....another chapter..would definitely peek my interest..;-)(female)

AirSearch1AirSearch1over 8 years ago
I really like the story

I really hope you do continue the story. I would like to see them eventually decide to get married and have a family.

ARavenInTheNightARavenInTheNightover 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

There will be a second chapter as soon as I finsh on some other works and figure out how exactly to progress this storyline. I'll try not to keep the waiting time very long.

WyldePrinceWyldePrinceover 8 years ago
Good start

I like where you're going with this, but have to agree that establishing some sort of emotional attachment would help the story evolve, otherwise we're merely dealing with booty calls which isn't a good idea in tales about incest. Typically, incestual relationships (other than forced) are based in some sort of familial affection, which is how those involved slip over that societal barrier. It stopped rather abruptly, as well... I was sort of surprised.

Please do not be discouraged by my words, as they are meant to ENcourage and -perhaps- be of some value to your continuing efforts!

Sincerely,

-Wylde

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The story was globally interesting, and I liked the “casualness” of how everything happens. But a few details really stroke me in the face and got me out of the story, rather unpleasantly.

Firstly, the narrator says his cock is not that impressive, being 3 inches wide. Fuck! That's the size of Manuel Ferrara's dick, is that what you call “non impressive”?

Secondly, the anal scene. In just a matter of seconds, they get from being dressed to him buried up her ass. No lube, whatsoever. It hurt just thinking about it, and I mean as a man…

WomanOfSecretsWomanOfSecretsabout 8 years ago
agree with others

yes i have to also agree with other comments as it was lacking an emotional bond between them, a few seconds of foreplay would have added to the mood and feel of the story, nonetheless i like it but not as much, though it is a good start, try to build up the story further and you could maybe deepen their relationship to a higher level of intimacy and not just sex i agree it sounded like a booty call somehow but its a good start you can still improve on this :)

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
I certainly enjoyed it

If you want to write more of this I would love to read it as the relationship grows and they perhaps become a couple.

In Australia cousins can have a normal relationship and marry so maybe in some other states and territories it is also permitted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userARavenInTheNight@ARavenInTheNight
Ironically last updated saying I was returning to work on stories five days before starting a job with long hours. If you stumble on this, I'm working primarily on fantasy stories. There's currently no interest from any of you in my continuing the series' I have submitted befo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES