Cousin Lovin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want a rematch," Allison said with her arms crossed underneath her breasts, pushing them up so that they were even more on display.

"It looks like it was a draw," Emma said.

"Exactly, it can't end in a tie!" Allison said.

"Both of you guys are topless," Zoey said, surprised that they were not reacting even more to it. The same thing had almost happened to her; she had been mortified, but they were not even freaking out about it here. Allison looked down, almost just noticing that she was still topless.

"Yeah, I guess we are," Allison said, but she didn't try to cover up.

"Nathen is right here," Emma said, trying to convince Allison to cover up.

"What does it matter? He has already seen us topless now. It's not like my tits will suddenly get even more naked. I don't see the point in covering up now. Besides, it feels much nicer in the pool without a top." Allison turned towards Emma. "It's not like we don't already swim topless, and now we don't have anything to hide anymore."

Emma seemed to think about it for a moment. "I suppose if everyone is okay with it, we are all family. Are you ok with it?" Emma asked Nathen.

"I think I am fine with it," Nathen said, trying his best not to sound too eager.

"Of course he is fine with it," Allison said to Emma. Emma elbowed Allison in the ribs to get her to be quiet.

"What about you?" Emma asked as she turned towards Zoey.

"She is too scared to do it," Allison goaded her.

"I don't know..." Zoey said. It was a dream come true to have an excuse to be naked in front of Nathen, but it was so sudden. Her breasts were so small compared to theirs. She doubted he would even care if she was topless or not.

"Are you sure you are just not scared that if we are topless, Nathen isn't going to pay any attention to you," Allison said.

"That's not it," Zoey said, scared that Allison had been so close to the truth.

"You don't have to do anything you are uncomfortable with," Emma said encouragingly. Emma had always supported Zoey. Emma thought of Zoey as the little sister that she never had, and Zoey thought of Emma as the older sister that she had always wanted.

"If you don't want to do it, you don't have to, Zoe. No one will be mad at you," Nathen looked toward Allison pointedly as he said it.

Zoey had promised herself she was done playing it safe, and here she was with a perfect moment to live by that. Sure, she wasn't expecting something so drastic so soon, but she would hate herself if she didn't take advantage of this. "I will try it," Zoey said.

Emma lowered her arm, exposing her breasts to Nathen again. She had been holding them back, so they fell and bounced as they settled into their natural position. Nathen took in his sister's beauty while trying not to stare. Emma caught him looking and smiled at him.

Zoey looked uncomfortable as she reached back to undo the knot in her bikini. Nathen smiled reassuringly at her, ensuring she was comfortable and not just trying to do what would lead to him finally seeing her topless. Zoey returned the smile the best she could.

Allison started to say that Zoey needed to hurry up and get on with it, but Emma elbowed her in the ribs again to get her to shut up. "Don't feel rushed," Emma said as she stared down at Allison, daring her to try and say anything else.

With the encouragement that she was getting, Zoey finished unclipping her bikini. Nathen watched raptly. Zoey carefully pulled her arms out of her bikini, holding an arm across her chest to keep herself covered up for as long as possible. She pulled her bikini off, peeling it delicately away from her body. Instead of throwing her bikini carelessly out of the pool, she turned around and laid her top on the pool's ledge so it would be easy to reach.

Nathen took in the beauty of her bare back, how her hips tapered to the swell of her plump ass. Nathen saw her shoulders rise and fall several times as she took deep breaths. A part of Nathen wanted to urge her to hurry up, turn around, and drop her arms so that he could finally see what she looked like topless. Nathen didn't think his fantasies about her would ever come true, but he became impatient now that he was so close to realizing them. The longer Zoey took to turn around, the more impatient he became.

Zoey let out one last big breath. She knew that if she was looking at them, she wouldn't be brave enough to go through with it, so as she turned around, she lowered her arms. Zoey felt so nervous as she let someone see her topless for the first, second, and third time simultaneously. Zoey saw how focused they were on her. When he first saw her, Nathen's eyes widened, and Zoey noticed a strange look on Emma and Allison's faces.

Nathen couldn't believe that he was finally getting to see Zoey topless. Zoey stood with her arm across her chest underneath her breasts and held her other arm. Her perky breasts stood straight up, almost as if with their own confidence. Her areolas were puffy, capped with cute nipples that were peach-colored.

"You look amazing," Emma said, breaking the silence.

"Thanks," Zoey said with a smile.

Nathen didn't know if he should say anything too. He wanted to make sure Zoey knew how beautiful she was, but he was too nervous to say anything. He met Zoey's gaze and realized how vulnerable she must feel.

"I think you look beautiful," Nathen said. Zoey smiled even more and let go of her arm as she straightened up, giving Nathen an even better view of them.

Emma coughed. "Oh, I think all of you look amazing," Nathen said.

"You are just saying that," Allison said.

"Really, I mean it. All three of you are beautiful," Nathen said. Allison got quiet for a moment.

"Thank you," Emma said. Nathen took in the sight of her breasts as she talked, replaying how good it had felt yesterday to have her tits pressed against him in the pool.

They were about to start swimming again when Allison finally spoke again. "Wait, it's not fair if we are all topless and Nathen still has his shorts on."

Nathen's heart dropped when Allison said that. He tried to joke his way out of it. "I don't have a top on either, so really, it is fair."

Zoey and Emma seemed shocked that Allison suggested it. "Allison, we never talked about that," Emma said. Nathen thought it sounded like they had planned this.

"Come on, Em. It's only fair that if he gets to see us, we get some eye candy too. Plus, I think it would be weirder if we were topless and he was swimming around with us," Allison said.

Emma seemed to think hard about it. "Are you ok with this?" Emma asked Nathen.

What he and Zoey did last night was already bad enough, but this pushed things even further with even more members of his family. He had to admit that, logically, this wasn't worse than last night. And besides, something seemed to be up with the girls, but he was horny and curious enough to see what they might be planning. Zoey gave Nathen a reassuring smile. Nathen was about to speak when he had a sudden idea.

"I would do it, but that wouldn't make things fair since I would be the only one completely naked." Nathen felt terrible for the shocked look on Zoey's face, but he liked seeing how Allison, too, was stunned by it. Allison seemed to recover quickly, and she smiled mischievously. Nathen couldn't be sure, but he thought he could already see her hands hooked onto her bikini bottom, just a moment away from being stripped away.

"Good try, but we are not going to go that far," Emma said.

"Relax, I was joking." In a way, he was glad they weren't willing to go that far. Nathen was already overwhelmed by how much he was seeing. He would be too turned on if they were entirely naked to think straight.

"Sure you were," Emma said. "Are you comfortable with this?" Emma asked Zoey.

"Yes," Zoey said quickly. She realized how quickly she had said yes and looked down in embarrassment.

"No need to hesitate," Allison said, simultaneously making fun of Zoey's eagerness and Nathen's hesitation.

"Ok, ok," Nathen said with a sigh and started to pull his swim trunks down. They got caught on his erection, but after some readjusting, he finished stripping and threw his swim trunks out of the pool.

All three of the girls openly stared down at Nathen's erection. Nathen was glad that what he had revealed was underwater, but that seemed to make them look even harder to make out his actual size as the moving water made it hard for them to see it truly.

"You're hard," Allison said. It seemed like she had wanted to try and mock him, but instead, she sounded in awe. Nathen saw Zoey briefly bite her lip as she looked down. Emma and Allison's mouths were slightly agape.

Nathen felt so exposed and embarrassed that they saw that he was horny. He wished he hadn't thrown his shorts out of the pool so that he could put them back on. The silence after what Allison said made it even harder for Nathen. He couldn't stand waiting for something else to be said. "Sorry, I told you that I thought all of you looked amazing," Nathen said.

"And that's proof that you weren't lying," Allison said.

"Leave him alone," Emma said.

"It's like a reverse Pinocchio situation," Allison said.

"Allison, shut up," Emma said sternly. She tried to stay stern but couldn't help but smile at what Allison said. He saw Emma smile, and his composer broke. They all laughed, breaking the tension.

They stood momentarily, taking in each other's exposed bodies, and then Emma and Allison swam away to race.

Zoey swam up to Nathen. "So..." Zoey started to say but didn't know where to go from there.

"This is a little awkward, right?" Nathen said, hoping that drawing attention to it would be enough to dispel it away.

"Yeah," Zoey said.

Nathen kept on talking, hoping to keep things from becoming awkward. "You know how they say if you are nervous when giving a speech, you are supposed to imagine what it would be like to see them all naked to help you get over it?"

"Yeah," Zoey said.

"Well, maybe the opposite is true as well, and if we just imagine we are both fully dressed, things won't be so awkward."

"I don't know," Zoey said as she thought about it.

"You will probably have an easier time of it than I will."

"Why is that?"

"Because what you have to imagine being covered up is underwater, while what I have to try not to think about is almost right in my face and is so beautiful looking that it makes it even harder not to think about." Nathen couldn't believe he had just said his little cousin had beautiful breasts. Also, he knew what he said wasn't very smooth.

To Nathen's surprise, Zoey stood a little straighter, pushing her chest up. "So, I guess this isn't helping you at all?"

"Not in the slightest," Nathen said honestly. Zoey stood on the balls of her feet and accidentally floated a little closer to him. Nathen tried hard not to stare at her breasts, so he met her gaze and got lost in it. Zoey closed the distance even more between them. She parted her lips. They got so close together that Nathen thought she would kiss him. He wondered if she would kiss him here with the others so close to them. He started to part his lips in anticipation of their first kiss.

Before their lips could meet, Zoey jumped up and forward, wrapping her body around Nathen as she pushed him back. Nathen had been off balance and not expecting this, so Zoey easily pushed him back and under the water. Nathen sputtered under the water and looked up. Her breasts were under the water and looked ethereal in their beauty, with the sun rays dancing in the water as they rose and fell against her breasts. He wished he would have gotten to breathe before going under so that he could admire them for longer, but his lungs were already burning for air. When Nathen started to surface, Zoey tried to jump on him again, but he had been expecting it and caught her. He surfaced, took a deep breath, and pulled Zoey close to him as he dove back down.

They wrestled in the water. The first time Zoey pressed her breasts against him, they both felt a thrill run through them. The same thing happened when his erection pressed against her stomach. Nathen went to grab her from behind and throw her up and out of the water. Zoey squirmed, so when he wrapped his arms around her, he accidentally got a handful of one of her breasts. Nathen froze. "Sorry," he said as he pulled his hand away.

"It's ok. It was an accident," Zoey said, reassuring him. She said it quietly, and they held each other's gaze. Nathen once again found himself wanting to kiss her. He felt they were being watched, so he did what he initially set out to do and threw Zoey out of the water. She cried his name as she sailed through the air and splashed into the water.

They continued their match, and her hand brushed against his erection. "It's ok. It was an accident," Nathen echoed. Zoey looked relieved and smiled mischievously. As they continued to play fight, they became less careful with their touches, no longer pausing after touching the same places. Nathen wanted to 'accidentally' touch her pussy, but there was still a playful edge to what they were doing, and he didn't want to push things too fast. While refraining from doing that, he let himself give in to another desire. He had his hand on her lower back and slid it down to cup her ass. He had meant to squeeze it once on the outside of her bikini bottoms, but his hand accidentally slipped inside them so that he could feel up her ass directly. Zoey moaned, and they froze. She didn't tell him to remove his hand, so he kept it there. Nathen couldn't believe how good it felt to grab hold of her lovely ass. Her breasts were pressed against his chest, and he could feel they were hard. He saw Allison climb out of the pool using the ladder in the deep end. Nathen and Zoey separated quickly but not fast enough.

"What were you too just doing?" Allison asked as she walked toward the hot tub. Nathen was distracted by how her breasts bounced with every step, so that he couldn't think of a good excuse.

"I got a cramp, so he was helping me out of the pool," Zoey lied.

"Um hum, sure," Allison said. Emma climbed out of the pool as he helped Zoey up the steps in the shallow end. "The hot tub will probably help with your cramp," Allison said.

Nathen took a deep breath as he stepped out of the pool. All three girls froze as they got their first good look at his fully erect cock. As nervous as it made him, he got a thrill from being naked in front of them. It was a huge ego boost for Nathen that they were so focused on his erection and seemed to like what they saw.

Emma snapped out of it first and coughed to get the other girls' attention. Allison and Zoey snapped out of it and started walking toward the hot tub. Nathen was the last one to enter it, and all eyes were on his erection again as he climbed down and sat between Zoey and Allison.

No one said anything for a few minutes as they all relaxed. Nathen didn't know where to look. He could make out each girl's breasts just under the water's surface. As badly as he just wanted to look at them, he didn't want to get caught and ruin how well this was going. The last thing he wanted to do was to get caught perving on one of his family members and end up causing this to be a one-time thing.

He closed his eyes and focused on the hot water and the feeling of the water jets pressing against his back. Nathen tried to lose his erection, but with the wealth of new images in his imagination, his sexual fantasies about his family members had a newfound amount of detail. Nathen wanted to stroke himself but knew it was too risky. Also, if he got caught doing that, he would ensure that this never happens again.

Nathen was deep in thought when he felt a hand at the base of his cock. He thought as he opened his eyes that it must have been Zoey, and he got a shiver at the thought of her being bold enough to touch him like this, but when he looked over at her, he saw that she was running her hands through her wet hair to push it back so that it can be out of her face. Nathen turned slightly to his left and saw that Allison closed her eyes. She opened them slightly, gave his cock a squeeze, and winked before closing her eyes again.

Nathen didn't know how to react. Allison's hand running up and down his shaft felt terrific. She was also in his fantasies, but she always annoyed him. He remembered how she had been looking at his erection and wondered if her teasing was her way of flirting. Along with his hesitation about letting Allison do this, he also wondered if he shouldn't do this after what happened last night between him and Zoey. For all he knew, that could have been a one-time thing, but even if it was, he doubted that Zoey would approve if she caught him getting a hand job by Allison the day after they shared their first sexual experience together.

Allison started to pick up her speed and gripped him tighter. Nathen started to move his hand to stop her from continuing, but his last ounce of resistance was broken when she rubbed the sensitive underside of his cock head. Nathen closed his eyes, focusing on the pleasure that his older cousin was giving him. He reasoned that since he had already crossed a line with one of his family members, how bad could it be for him to let this happen? It was Allison, after all, who started this out of nowhere.

Emma and Allison continued to talk about their plans for the summer. Nathen was surprised that Allison was able to hold a conversation while still able to give him one of the best hand jobs of his life. The girls included Zoey in the discussion as they talked about what they wanted to do over the next few days. Nathen was surprised at how everyday things seemed between them even though they were half naked. Being in the hot tub while they were topless was already a dream come true. The added fact that Allison was jerking him off below the bubbling surface of the hot tub made it even more unbelievable to Nathen.

"I need to go to the mall to buy some things, like a new swimsuit," Zoey said.

"Great, we could all go together," Emma said.

"What, do you need to pick up some sexy clothes to try and seduce Nathen?" Allison said. Emma and Zoey both splashed water on Allison. Nathen couldn't believe it; she was jerking him off, yet she still teased Zoey. She didn't know about last night, so it was crazy that she could say that without breaking the rhythm. Nathen wanted to say something to her like he usually did, but he was having trouble forming the words from how distracted he was. "Hey! Not cool, you know I am joking," Allison said.

They started to talk about what they wanted to do for dinner. The girls mentioned a few take-out places. "What do you want to get?" Allison asked Nathen. All three of the girls looked at him. Allison used that moment to cup his balls and play with them. Nathen had to suppress a moan by pretending to cough. "I could go for-." Allison cupped his balls harder, slightly pulling on them. It hurt a little, but the unexpected surge of pleasure washed out the pain. "...Chinese food," Nathen finally managed to say. They all agreed that that sounded good.

Now that they had decided what to eat, the girls began planning their trip to the mall. Nathen was glad the conversation didn't include him so that he could tune it out and not worry about having to talk anymore until Allison made him cum. Nathen suddenly feared that Allison didn't intend for him to cum. Nathen tried to think that even she wouldn't be that mean of a tease, but now that he thought about it, he could easily see her getting off on giving him such a massive case of blue balls. Nathen turned his imagination into overdrive, trying to think through his fantasies to help him cum faster.

Nathen imagined what it would be like to have all three of his family members jerking him off and pressing their breasts against him when he was pulled out of his fantasy when he heard Allison call his name. He had been so close to cuming that he couldn't help but let his annoyance weigh down his response.

1...34567...12