Cousin Lovin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" He said, trying to hide his annoyance.

"Do you need us to pick you up anything from the mall?" Only Allison could find a way to make something that appeared friendly be yet another teasing moment. Allison picked up the pace and added a slight twisting motion when her hand reached the top of his cock so that her fingers pressed along the sensitive underside of his cock. Nathen went from urging his orgasm on to trying to hold it back long enough for him to be able to give a response.

"No..." Nathen said when all he wanted to do was moan yes. Allison knew that he was close and used all her skills to make him cum while all three of the girls were looking right at him. Ronin closed his eyes and lay back, praying it would look like he was just really enjoying the hot tub.

Allison kept her hand on his cock while the girls finished ironing out their plans. When they got out of the hot tub, Emma and Zoey were sad to see that Nathen was no longer hard. After drying off, Allison and Emma went to Emma's room while Nathen and Zoey walked to his. It felt weird for Nathen to walk through the house naked while the girls were topless, but he was still in post-orgasmic bliss, so it didn't phase him too much.

"Watch a movie after I change?" Zoey asked him.

"Sounds good," Nathen said. Zoey lingered, giving Nathen one last look at her delectable breasts before walking to the bathroom to change.

*****

Later that night, Nathen and Zoey were cuddled up in his bed again while watching a movie. Nathen had thought that maybe Zoey didn't want to talk about what happened last night because she was embarrassed, and they would move on without bringing it up. He thought she would also lay with the gap between them like they used to. Nathen was wrong. As soon as they were in bed together, Zoey pressed right up against him, and he wrapped his arms around her.

Nathen was getting turned on from cuddling with his cute cousin, but it was more than that. He was surprised by how comfortable he felt cuddling with her again. Since his last girlfriend broke up with him, he had been missing all the things they did together, which led to him being horny all the time, but he had been able to take care of those physical urges by masturbating a lot. Nathen hadn't realized until now how much he had missed the sweet intimacy of having someone to hug and cuddle with. That was something that there was no way that he could have taken care of by himself. Now that he realized what he had missed out on for so long, Nathen held Zoey tighter. Zoey nuzzled back against him, finding the perfect spot. Nathen inhaled the floral scent of her shampoo.

Nathen decided not to try and force something else happening between them and to focus on the movie and how comfortable he was from lying with her. Even though he wanted to try and control his arousal, his body reacted on its own, and not even ten minutes into the movie, he felt himself starting to get hard.

Zoey froze when she realized that Nathen was getting hard again. Zoey held back for a moment, but the temptation won out, and she pressed back against Nathen's erection. Zoey sighed as she better felt Nathen's hardness. She pushed back again, harder this time. When Nathen's cock pressed hard against her so that she could feel most of its length, Zoey stopped. She was afraid that maybe she wanted this more than him, and if she kept pushing things, she might end up pushing him away.

It felt so good for Nathen to have Zoey pressed against him, but he wanted more. At this point, he was sure that Zoey wanted this, too, so why was he holding back if they both wanted this? He realized he didn't want to do anything he thought might hurt her and their relationship. Nathen was caught up in his thoughts and desires, wanting to give in to temptation but too afraid that doing so could cause him to lose his best friend.

Zoey turned around to face Nathen. They looked into each other's eyes. Nathen calmed down as he got lost in her gaze. He could tell that all the same thoughts and emotions were swirling inside her head. After all the years of dancing around their mutual crush for one another, Nathen felt excited and at peace that he was finally done running from his feelings for Zoey. He reached out and stroked her cheek with trembling fingers. Zoey nuzzled against his touch. Nathen started to lean forward, and Zoey eagerly met his lips with her own.

Their kiss was hesitant and sweet, their love and desire for each other helping them quickly move as one. Zoey deepened the kiss. Nathen shivered at how soft and plump her lips were. Zoey pressed her body against him. They held each other tighter as their kiss continued to intensify. He could feel her hard nipples pressing against him. She felt his erection pressing right against her pussy. She ran a hand through his hair and the other up and down his back. Nathen held her closer, their bodies becoming one.

Zoey playfully nibbled and then sucked on Nathen's bottom lip. Nathen did the same thing to her, taking her plump, soft lip between his as he sucked hard. Zoey moaned into their kiss. She flicked her tongue across his bottom lip questioningly, and Nathen answered with his own.

As they French kissed, Nathen slid a hand down from her lower back and then slowly over the swell of her plump ass. He squeezed it and pulled Zoey against him. Zoey moaned into their kiss again, loving how it felt to have him touch her. Nathen rubbed her ass as they continued to make out, losing track of time as he was focused entirely on finally being with Zoey.

Zoey's curiosity outweighed her caution, and she started to lower her hand. Nathen held his breath as he realized what she was doing. When her fingers first brushed against his erection, Nathen inhaled sharply, and then when she wrapped her hand around his member and started to rub it, he groaned. He had wanted this for so long, and now that it was finally happening, he couldn't believe it.

Nathen caressed Zoey's breasts through her thin sleeping shirt. He found her hard nipples as he gently played with her breasts. "You can touch them harder," Zoey said, her voice heavy with her desire.

He did as she said, feeling up her petite breasts with the eagerness of years of desire finally being fulfilled. Zoey moaned again, sending shivers of pleasure through his body. He was already getting hooked on being with Zoey, knowing he would do anything to keep hearing the sweet and erotic sound of making his cousin moan. Zoey pulled his hand away from her breasts. Nathen was momentarily confused, but then she pulled up her shirt so that it barely covered up her breasts and guided his hand to go under the shirt and to her bare breasts. She felt his cock twitch in her hand as he started to play with her bare breasts.

Zoey stopped rubbing his cock so that she could pull her shirt over her head to give Nathen better access to her breasts. Even though he had seen them for most of the day, he was still stunned by how perfect they were. Nathen returned to playing with her breasts, and Zoey resumed rubbing him over his shorts. What she was doing felt amazing, but he yearned to have her hand directly on his erection.

Nathen started to kiss down Zoey's chin and then the underside of her chin. When his lips brushed against her neck, he felt her shiver at the touch, so he started to suck and nibble on her delicate skin. He felt the vibrations in her throat as she moaned. Nathen sucked hard at the hollow of her neck just before he reached her collarbone. Nathen knew he shouldn't suck so hard; otherwise, he might leave a hickey, but when she moaned again, it drove him to keep doing it. Nathen sucked hard one last time and pulled his lips away while still sucking hard on her neck, making a satisfying popping sound.

Nathen started to kiss across her collarbone and down her upper chest. Zoey froze as Nathen began to kiss his way down the swell of one of her breasts. He tried to take his time, but the closer he got to her nipple, the more his patience ran out. Where before, he was kissing gently and barely spacing his kisses apart so that they overlapped. When he got halfway towards his destination, he couldn't hold back any longer. When his lips first brushed her hard nipple, Zoey let out a sigh that became a moan as he latched on and started to suck on it.

Nathen was in heaven as he sucked and licked on Zoey's nipple for the first time. His heaven was about to get even better when he felt Zoey's hand slip inside the waistband of his shorts and boxers. He felt the tickle of her touch as her hand brushed through his pubic hair, and then it was his turn to freeze up and moan as Zoey wrapped her hand around his throbbing erection and resumed jerking him off, only now with nothing in between them.

Nathen cupped her breast and sucked hard on it, taking nearly all of it into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around her nipple and pressed against it. Zoey moaned even louder as he did this and again when he switched to sucking on her other breast, which he had neglected until then.

While still using one hand to play with Zoey's tits, Nathen lowered the other. He slid his hand down Zoey's toned stomach and slipped it inside the loose waistband of her cotton shorts. A shiver went through both of them when his hand slipped through the downy softness of her pubic hair and then brushed across her clit as he found her wetness. Nathen lowered his hand slowly and barely pressed his finger inside her lips as he rubbed her pussy. Zoey humped against his touch when he rubbed her clit. Nathen rubbed it gently, Zoey humping in rhythm against his touch.

Zoey picked up the speed and jerked him off to match the speed Nathen was fingering her. Some precum had come out of Nathen's cock. Zoey spread it across his head, giving him an even better handjob with the extra with the extra lubrication.

Nathen didn't want to overstimulate Zoey's clit, so he pulled away from it, positioned a finger nestled just outside Zoey's opening, and started pressing it inside her. Zoey moaned as Nathen slipped his finger inside of her. He couldn't believe how tight her pussy was. He had to slip his finger inside her slowly. He could feel her vaginal walls contracting around his finger whenever Zoey moaned. If it was this tight for just his finger, then Nathen imagined how unbelievable it would feel to have his cock inside her. Nathen's cock twitched at the thought, and Zoey managed to press a finger along the sensitive underside of his cock head as she tightened her grip.

When Nathen had his finger entirely inside of Zoey, she tensed up. Nathen left his finger inside her so she could get used to it. He listened to her heavy breathing slowly even out. He had been getting close to his orgasm but was in no rush. As badly as Nathen wanted to cum, he also wanted to ensure that Zoey was comfortable and enjoyed this. They rested with their foreheads touching and their lips apart.

As Nathen calmed down, it set in what he was doing. Here he was, fooling around with his cousin for the second night in a row. He listened to Zoey's heavy breathing and saw how flushed her face was with her arousal.

Nathen kissed Zoey sweetly. She smiled at the kiss and kissed him back. Their kiss started sweet again as they just playfully pecked at each other and gently nibbled or sucked on each other's lips. Zoey still had her hand wrapped around Nathen's erection, and he still had a finger inside of her and a hand on one of her breasts, but they just left them still as their kiss gradually heated up. Zoey deepened their kiss into an open-mouthed kiss, and she also got them French kissing again. Nathen had never really been comfortable with French kissing before. He had always felt awkward about doing so. With Zoey, it seemed different. Nathen quickly got used to matching his tongue against hers and got more pleasure from it than he was used to.

Zoey stripped out of her sleep shirt and was now just in her cute pink panties. Nathen drank in the sight of her. "What?" Zoey asked with a smile.

"Just admiring how beautiful you are," Nathen said.

"You know you don't have to sweet-talk me to get into my pants," Zoey said playfully. Nathen knew she didn't take compliments well, so he kept doing it.

"I mean it Zoe. Any guy would be lucky to be with you. You are smart, cute, funny, and you have an ass to die for, and your tits are perfect," Nathen said.

"But they are so small," Zoey said, her insecurity showing.

"That just makes them even more kissable," Nathen said, demonstrating by kissing each of her breasts, making her heart flutter and sigh at the pleasure. Zoey could tell how much Nathen wanted her, and her arousal increased as she thought of Nathen as her man and the satisfaction of having him want her. She was confused when his carefree smile grew more serious.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she stroked her cheek.

"Don't take this the wrong way. I love what we are doing. I have been dreaming about it for years, but I don't want to do anything you aren't comfortable with doing. I don't want to lose you," Nathen said.

Zoey didn't know what to say. Even though she could tell how turned on Nathen was, he still ensured she was comfortable. Her love for him bloomed even more as she realized he was the first guy ever to put her needs first. She let go of the last of her inhibitions as she realized Nathen was the guy she had been looking for all this time. She pulled him into a deep kiss, surprising Nathen with how fierce it was.

Zoey started to stroke Nathen again in small movements that didn't go down his entire shaft. Nathen started gently playing with Zoey's breasts again, working his finger just a little in and out of her tight pussy. As Zoey sped up, so did Nathen. The pause ended up being just the calm before the storm because Zoey rapidly picked up the pace. At first, her technique had been a little rough, but as she got more comfortable doing it and more precum lubed up his shaft, Nathen quickly approached his climax again.

Nathen continued to finger Zoey at the rapid speed that she was jerking him off. His finger plunged in and out of her tight hole. Nathen could feel and hear the extra wetness that allowed him to finger her faster.

They continued to make out as they urged each other to cum first. Zoey started to moan more and louder into their kiss. When she had no control to kiss him back, Nathen would suck on her bottom lip or suck and nibble on her neck when she extended her neck out. Zoey humped against Nathen's touch driving his finger deeper inside her. It took him a couple of tries to time it out correctly, but he got it right and started to hump against Zoey's hand as she jerked him off. Nathen was at the edge of his orgasm from that extra stimulation. Nathen tried to hold back for just a little bit longer so that he could make sure Zoey got to cum too.

Nathen sucked hard on Zoey's neck and pressed the palm of his hand against her clit as he fingered her. Zoey humped into Nathen's touch a few more times, then moaned his name as she came.

Zoey calling out his name put him over the edge. He thrust into her clenched hand several times and started to cum. "Oh, Zoey," Nathen said as he came into her hand and on her thighs and stomach.

They lay together as they recovered from their mind-numbing orgasms, gently caressing each other. After so many years, Nathen still couldn't believe his forbidden fantasies were coming true. He wondered if they would keep on taking things further or if they would keep on fooling around like this. Already, more had happened between them than he had ever expected, so if things didn't go any further, he couldn't complain. He especially couldn't complain after being able to take in Allison and Emma being topless for most of the day. Thinking about how Allison had given him a hand job in the hot tub without the others knowing made his deflated cock stir. It had felt so good, but he felt guilty about it. He wondered if Zoey would get mad if she found out about it. No matter how good that hand job felt, it wouldn't be worth it if it ruined how things played out between him and Zoey.

Nathen was lying on his back, looking up at the ceiling as he was lost in thought. Zoey kissed him sweetly, pulling him out of his thoughts. "I have to go clean up," Zoey said. Nathen looked down and saw that he had come all over her thighs and stomach; he even saw that he had come right on top of her panties. Seeing his cum on her already-drenched panties sent a sexual thrill through Nathen. Zoey got out of bed and looked down at him. The light from the TV glowed around her, and she looked incredible, topless with her hair disheveled in her post-sex glow. "Come on," Zoey said as she grabbed his hand and helped him up. She led Nathen to the bathroom, and he closed the door behind them as she turned on the shower.

Nathen stared at Zoey's ass as she bent over to get the shower temperature just right. Nathen felt his cock stir at the sight of Zoey's tight cotton shorts contorting her plump ass perfectly. Zoey looked over her shoulder and caught him checking her out. She smiled and then straightened up. With her back still turned towards him, she slowly pulled down her cotton shorts and panties. Nathen felt his cock stir even more as Zoey gave him a little impromptu strip tease as she alternated between inching her shorts down first on one side and then the other. The more she revealed, the slower she went.

"Do you need help?" Nathen asked when his patience was starting to run out.

"I think I got it," Zoey said. She started to go even slower. When half of her ass was revealed, she bent over and slowly pulled her shorts down. After the shorts cleared her fantastic ass, they fell to the floor. Zoey stayed bent over longer than necessary. Zoey had a thigh gap, and he could make out her pussy from behind. Her lips were barely parted, showing off a hint of the pink inside. Zoey stood back up and turned around to face Nathen. She clasped her hands in front of her pussy to keep it hidden. She had seemed so confident a moment ago, but now that she looked at Nathen, she lost most of her courage. "Your turn."

"Ok," Nathen said. Nathen pulled his shirt off. She had seen him shirtless countless times but looked at him differently now. Nathen was glad about all the time he spent working out at school and at home. All those hours of effort were worth seeing that smolder in Zoey's eyes as she checked me out. With a bit more willpower, Nathen started to pull his shorts down. His semi-hard cock got caught on his waistband as he pulled his shorts and boxers down, so it sprung slightly out when he finally got his shorts pulled down. Zoey's eyes went wide when his cock was revealed to her. She hadn't been able to get a good look at it earlier when they were at the pool, so she was grateful for the chance now. Nathen was glad that he was partially erect and that his cock had made such a good entrance. He felt vulnerable as Zoey took in his naked body for the first time. He wanted to cover up his nudity, but instead, He took a deep breath and kept my hands to my sides. Nathen may have also tensed up a little to make his lean muscles show better. "Your turn."

With a sigh, Zoey slowly pulled her hands away. She kept her pubic hair well-trimmed, especially around her pussy. Her mons looked perfect. Her slit looked tight, only barely parting to reveal the pink inside. Nathen's cock twitched at the sight. They stood there, taking in each other's naked bodies for a minute. Zoey subconsciously bit her lip as she imagined what it would be like to take things further between them. Nathen had similar thoughts, and his cock started to get even harder. A little more of this, and he would end up fully erect.

Zoey slid open the shower door and stepped inside. Nathen took a deep breath. Taking a shower with Zoey had been one of his top fantasies for a long time, and now it was about to happen. Nathen stepped inside the shower. Zoey's naked body was surrounded by steam and glistening with cascading water. Nathen checked out Zoey's nude body from top to bottom, following the path of the water. It ran between her perky breasts, disappearing in her pubic hair and the cleft of her womanhood, or between the valley of her beautiful ass cheeks, only to emerge again and finish its journey down her toned and long legs.

1...45678...12