Cousin Nikki Likes Big Feet

Story Info
Cousins share a budding foot fetish.
1.2k words
4.11
3.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The characters in this fictitious tale are over 18)

My little cousin heard I was in town and invited me to dinner. I haven't seen Nikki since that night she gave me a foot massage and rubbed my feet against her crotch until she came. That was last Christmas and my side of the family left about twenty minutes later. Nikki and I haven't even discussed the incident.

It's been six months. She heard I was coming to town and invited me to dinner.

Nikki is house sitting for friends. I'm right on time for dinner. I hope she likes this wine.

Before I can even park the rental car, Nikki runs out of the front door screaming, "Michael!" She flings open my door and plants her ass in my lap sidesaddle. "Oh, Michael, it's been too long." A wet kiss, and another. "I have such a fun night planned for us!"

"Hi, beautiful!" I say. "I've been looking forward to this! And if you let me get out of this car, you can show me what you have up your sleeve."

She lets me out, straightens her pretty yellow sun dress, and the tour begins. As we walk the stately home arm in arm, we catch up on family gossip, her recent divorce, and mine.

Dinner is great, and we're into a second bottle of wine when she says, "I thought we'd sit in the hammock and finish our wine after dinner."

"That sounds great," I smiled.

"Cool, I'll just be a minute," she rises and leaves the room.

I clear the table and pour more wine. The hammock hangs from posts on the back porch, with a view of a forested valley for miles.

I wait, barefoot in the hammock, carefully sipping wine. Nikki saunters out wearing a one-piece orange swimsuit that gets my attention.

I ask, "Are we going swimming?"

"I thought we could hit the hot tub after our food settles," she says, taking my wine glass and draining it.

Nikki climbs up the railing and eases herself onto the large hammock one leg at a time. "Besides, I wanted to show off my new suit."

I'm watching her spread her legs and carefully sit at the other end of the hammock, thinking she's the sexiest thing in the world. I'm speechless.

"Here," she says, "Put your feet in my lap."

She's holding my feet, heels on her thighs, and says, "Don't you like my suit, Cuz?" Nikki's hard nipples show over my toes. Her cleft sits between her closed thighs. She smiles, one eyebrow raised.

"Yes. I do, you just caught me off guard, that's all," I struggle to look directly into her eyes. "It, um, suits you."

She slowly strokes my feet with her thumbs. "I knew you'd like it. That's not the only thing you like, is it, Cuz?" She puts both hands on my right foot, pulling it between her legs. "You like your feet played with, don't you?" Her hands pull my heel into her mound. I flex my foot. Nikki's eyes close. She bites her lip.

"To tell you the truth, I had never thought about it until I watched you have an orgasm using my foot," I say with a grin. "I felt so cheap and dirty."

"Poor Cuz," she pulls my foot from her lap in mock civility. "I wouldn't want to be responsible for you feeling cheap and dirty."

I put my heel back in her crotch. "You ARE responsible. I like it, feeling that way." I add, "Besides, I think it's more that I was aroused by using my feet to play with you...to get you off."

I press with my heel, shifting as Nikki spreads her legs. "I've been thinking about how hard you came," I say. "Been wondering if I can get you off again just like I did then."

Nikki maneuvers her foot to my crotch, finding my hardness. "Oh, Cuz, you've been reading my mind! But we can do even better!" She pulls my foot harder against her center. "I want to make you cum that way too. I don't know why." She's pressing my cock down with both hands and grinding against my foot.

The hammock sways as we sink further toward the middle. I push with my legs, trying to move my body backwards. Nikki freezes, and stiffens. Her mouth hangs open, eyes closed, as she cums.

I keep pushing, feeling the weight of her balanced on my sole. Nikki's clit is crushed by the pad of my foot. She's vibrating.

"There's orgasm number one," she exhales. "Guess I just needed to take the edge off." I'm gently rubbing her mound with my toes.

"Let's keep going," I say. "But no hands, okay?" I unzip my fly and, with some effort, my throbbing dick is free.

Nikki pulls her swimsuit to the side of her vagina. I move my foot and take a look.

"You're just beautiful," I say as her foot reaches my dick and her slippery engorged pussy tries to swallow my toes.

From our half-seated/half-lying positions, we can see what we are doing to each other. I watch Nikki raise and tilt her pelvis. She drags her pussy all the way down my foot. I grind my heel hard against her, smashing her clit again.

She moans, "Yes, Cuz, right there."

My precum-slicked cock glides between her painted toes. They grip me hard as Nikki shudders and lets out a long, "Yessss!"

It's incredibly erotic. Her flooded vagina weeps against my foot as she settles down from her orgasm. "That's number two, Cuz." Time for you to catch up."

My toes move from her sensitive clit, finding her wet folds and smearing her wetness all around her vagina. She hunches against me, moaning.

Nikki strokes me with her foot. It feels great, but she senses I need more. She pulls my dripping foot from her snatch, repositions, and both of her feet find my rod. I reach for them and she says, "Uh uh, Cousin. Your rules, no hands."

I relent, putting my hands behind my head. Her tiny feet are magical. "Your big fat cousin cock feels so hard between my pretty little feet."

Nikki's on her back, bow legged, jacking me off. Her soaked pussy shows through her swimsuit as she works me with a wanton look.

"I want to see it shoot, cuz." Nikki's really working me good now. "Jeff says he's never seen someone cum so much. Show me, Michael. Shoot your cum for your horny cousin."

That comment surprises me. "What? You discuss my cum with your brother?" Her feet squeeze my cock.

"Of course. He saw me using your foot to get off and told me how you guys used to jack off together." Nikki's strokes get faster.

"Tell me more," I eke out. "I'm close."

She feels my cock getting a lot harder. "Well, I began to notice that my cute brother has big feet too."

"And?" I am thrusting now, my cock sliding between the toes of one foot while the toes of her other foot gently push down on my balls.

"I offered Jeff a foot rub one night." Her toes squeeze me harder. "I came fast the first time. He used his toes inside me to make me cum next."

"Oh God, Nikki!" I scream and jets of cum fly from my dick. She gives a delighted squeal. The last bit of my semen runs down her feet.

"Oh my, Cuz! So much cum," says Nikki. I'm still hard. She makes me shudder as her feet gently play with my cock.

"That's one for you," says Nikki. Now, let's hit that hot tub, shall we? No need for a suit."