All Comments on 'Cousin Rikki to the Rescue'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

exciting always hoping that the characters do finally get to gether keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a great story, really enjoyed it. Thank you

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 3 years ago

That was a great story ! Thank you !

gametime279gametime279almost 3 years ago

Agree with the first commentator, this was a great story and I hope to someday read that the two of them run away together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story so far, but not sure where it is heading ...

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 3 years ago

I feel for the Lewis. Great story and what a compassionate cousin he had. Sometimes a guy in that position just needs a friend. We hear a lot about bullying now and this story highlights that, hot stuff as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good beginning. Like to see them go off to college together, maybe get an apartment together to save money and explore thier relationship further.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Great

Great little story about loving cousins. Hope you give us some more. Maybe their college years where Lewis blossoms, and becomes a man. I'm thinking some martial arts training. There's a lot of story left.

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxalmost 3 years ago

Very good.

Clearly someone on the spectrum. I think you could develop this much farther.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think she abused her power and took advantage of a handicapped cousin who's deep into the autism spectrum and should be ashamed of herself.

AverageBearAverageBearalmost 3 years ago

I disagree completely with the prior commenter about abuse of power. My adult son is at about the same spot on the spectrum as Lewis. The anonymous commenter presumes that Lewis couldn't know his own mind or give consent. Nothing could be further from the truth. Rikki obviously cared deeply about him, obtained his consent, and gave him an incredible gift. Kudos to the author for obviously understanding autism / Asperger's and writing a sensitive and loving story!

AlarickAlarickalmost 3 years ago

Good story with potential to go further. Well written and captures the frustration of seeing someone you care about bullied and the frustration someone with those issues has to feel at being constantly treated badly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some Sequels would be nice. The idea from annother poster with martial arts training is not working in real life.

Lewis would shine in some branches of science. With someone managing his social life can get real good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the "anonymous" commenter from 4 months ago, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!! The author obviously has kept the "autism" as an underlying concern; but, both Lewis AND Rikki have cared enough for each other that no one has been "taken advantage of"!!

Rikki,for her part, loves her cousin as much as he does her; she shows this in her lifelong concern and caring for him...she 'couldn't have been just another gymnast cousin, too caught up in herself to care. BUT NO...she takes excellent care of Lewis, even becoming more of a fantasy for him by dressing up.

How in the world is that taking advantage...??!!

Author...a sequel, if you please...

"MADDOG"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am on the spectrum. I am very much like the lad. I in no way felt this story was about an abuse of power. We understand reality and can make decisions. We just have trouble processing social cues, understanding the context of joking and don't really understand every way our words could be taken. I do appreciate the comment worthy about ethics. Thank you. In this case though I am O.K. with the dynamic.

garolopevigarolopeviover 1 year ago

Loved the details about cunney juice being absorbed and all the other delicious details!

Falstaff60Falstaff6011 months ago

Wait...legally you CAN marry your first cousin in Australia. So aside from possibly some ignorance ,social stigmas or familial concerns, not sure why this is a taboo.

Padre33Padre3311 months ago

As an autistic person, it really felt validating to read a story representing the struggles we go through... not to mention it is a fantastic story. 5*

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlk6 months ago

loved it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5* Aspies rule!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous