Cousin Rikki to the Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rikki could hear Danielle giggling and Brad grunting, and she could guess very easily what was going on. Danielle and Brad were very much a couple who should heed the advice to 'get a room' when out in public together.

"Danielle, I just wanted to let you know that there's a change of plans for tonight. Lewis is staying overnight in the city at a hotel, and we'll catch the train back in the morning."

"The geek's not coming back tonight?" Rikki could hear the delight in Danielle's voice. "That's great, thanks for telling me Rikki, have fun at your formal and I'll catch you later."

Danielle rang off and Rikki shook her head. "Your sister couldn't wait to get me off the phone," she said. "I think she and her boyfriend were -- um -- studying and didn't want to be disturbed."

Used to her cousin's way of taking everything literally, Rikki had expected Lewis to simply accept that his older sister and her boyfriend were studying and not to make any further comment. So the teenager was most shocked when Lewis said, "I don't think they were studying. I think they were having sex, or about to have sex."

"Sex?" Rikki's pretty face showed her surprise. "What do you know about sex?"

"When Mum and Dad are out, Brad comes over and he and Danielle have lots of noisy sex in Danielle's bedroom," said Lewis. "It's really annoying and embarrassing. One time they were going to the shower after they'd had sex and Danielle didn't even bother putting anything on, just walked there naked. It felt weird seeing my own sister in the nude. I didn't tell her I'd seen her like that, nor anyone else."

"Apart from me now," said Rikki, her mind filled with images of this. "Best keep it that way, you don't want to go around talking about how you saw your own sister naked."

"I wouldn't tell anyone else, Danielle would get mad and embarrassed," said Lewis.

"By what you were saying Danielle doesn't seem to have much sense of shame, having noisy sex with her boyfriend with you in the house," said Rikki. "It's a bit inconsiderate on you, you must feel uncomfortable."

"Yeah, uncomfortable but also jealous," said Lewis.

"Jealous? Not of Brad I hope."

Lewis smiled a shy smile. "No, of course not Brad. It's just that I see other teenagers going out together, and they have sex together, and I wish I could find a nice girl and do that too."

"I never knew you were interested in that sort of thing, Lewis." Rikki was astounded. She had obviously known her cousin all her life, and all he'd been interested in was science fiction especially Star Wars, and science especially dinosaurs. Never once had she ever seen him take an interest in a girl, he'd never expressed any desire to go out on a date or get married when he was older. Rikki could also not recall Lewis ever having a crush on a girl either, not even an actress from a TV show. Rikki's assumption about Lewis was that her cousin was asexual, and had no interest in dating, relationships or sex.

Lewis again looked nervous. "Yeah. But I'm just wasting my time, no girl would ever want to go out with me. I'm a loser."

"Lewis, I told you earlier you aren't a loser," said Rikki. "But I did think that you were one of those people who weren't interested in going out on dates or meeting girls."

"I am, but nobody knows," said Lewis. "Sometimes other kids have called me a poofter, a faggot and a homo, they must think I like boys. But I don't, I like girls, not that girls like me."

"I like you, I'm a girl," Rikki pointed out.

"I really like you too Rikki. Sometimes when we were growing up I used to make believe that we were grown up and married," said Lewis. "When I see you I always get this funny warm feeling."

Rikki, not for the first time this evening, was very surprised. So much so that this time she couldn't think of anything to say, and just sat on the bed with her eyes wide and her mouth open.

Lewis noticed and immediately became apprehensive. "Oh no, did I say the wrong thing? Are you mad at me, Rikki? Sorry, I didn't mean it, please don't be angry or tell anyone."

Rikki found her voice. 'Wow, Lewis, I never knew you felt that way about me. Don't worry, I'm not angry and I won't tell anyone but just for future reference, it's probably best not to tell your cousin that you think of her like that."

Lewis again looked depressed. "I know I upset you. Now you're going to hate me too. Just like everyone else."

"Lewis, I'm not mad, and I would never hate you," Rikki assured Lewis, going to sit next to her cousin and clutching his arm to reassure him. "So why do you like me so much? It sounds like you have a crush on me."

"Because you're the only person who's always nice to me," said Lewis glumly. "And you're so pretty, you're like a doll that's come to life. You're smart and you're so talented, I don't know how you do those gymnastics routines."

"Years and years of hard work and training," said Rikki.

"I can't even throw a ball or use a bat properly and I'm the last picked for every team," Lewis lamented. "Even learning to drive, you got your license a few days after you turned 17 and I chickened out after four lessons."

"Lewis, maybe you just weren't ready to drive at that stage?" Rikki suggested. "Not everyone is, I'm sure you'll get your driver's license in the future."

"It's just another reason why you're a winner and I'm nothing more than a geeky loser," said Lewis. "If we weren't cousins, would you go out with me?"

Rikki looked at her cousin, noticing that behind his glasses with thick lenses, he was actually quite a handsome young man. She also noticed that between her legs her clitoris was tingling and her vagina getting wet, making the cotton of her panties damp. Before she really knew what she was doing, Rikki said, "Cousins or not, I would definitely want to do this."

With that, petite little Rikki leaned up into her taller cousin's face and kissed him on the lips. She saw Lewis go rigid on the bed and the look of shock upon his face, but the young girl did not stop and kissed her cousin again, this time inserting her tongue into Lewis's mouth to French-kiss him.

"Did you like that, Lewis?" Rikki asked.

"Yeah," the astounded Lewis managed to mutter, adrenaline racing through his body.

"Even if you said no, I wouldn't have believed you," said Rikki, stroking the expanded front of Lewis's trousers.

Lewis looked at his own erection bulge and blushed. "Sorry," he said awkwardly.

"Lewis, don't apologize, that's what's meant to happen, that's what girls like to see," Rikki assured her self-conscious cousin. "Now let's not stress about that and have some fun."

Again, Rikki planted a kiss on her cousin's lips, and the shy young man allowed her to push her tongue into his mouth. This felt so good but so forbidden, and when Rikki pulled her tongue back Lewis this time inserted his own tongue into Rikki's mouth.

Continuing to make out, Rikki kicked off her shoes so she was barefoot and the two cousins -- Rikki so pretty in her blue frock, Lewis handsome in his white shirt, red bow tie and black trousers -- lay back together on the bed.

Rikki's eager and more experienced roamed all over her cousin's body, but she noticed that he did not touch her. "Lewis, it's okay you can touch me too," she said.

"Really?" Lewis gulped.

"Really," Rikki assured him. This time as the kissing cousins lay on the bed, Rikki felt her cousin's hands upon her fit young gymnast's body.

Lewis's touch was slow and hesitant at first, like he was nervous which was understandable as it was his first time, whereas for Rikki it was not. But soon she felt her cousin stroking her back and her tummy, then his hands go to more private places. The teenage toes on Rikki's bare feet clenched at her cousin's touch to her young breasts, fondling them through the silky fabric of her dress and the cotton of her bra.

Then his hands moved to her bum, Rikki's clit tingling as Lewis stroked her bottom through the fabric of her dress, tracing her panty lines.

"You can put your hands up my dress and touch my knickers, Lewis," Rikki said.

Lewis gasped. "I can? You don't mind me doing that?"

"Of course, I want you to do it," said Rikki, the young girl feeling even more excited as Lewis put his hand under her dress and touched the soft cotton of her panties.

For his part, Lewis could not believe that he was touching Rikki on her knickers, his fingers just a slim piece of cotton away from the most private and intimate parts of her young body. He had fantasized about doing just this with Rikki in bed at night, but never in a million years would he have dreamed this fantasy would come to life.

"You like my knickers, don't you Lewis?" Rikki teased.

"Yeah, of course," said Lewis.

"You want to see them? What a silly question, of course you do."

Sliding out of Lewis's embrace, Rikki opened her legs to show off her panties to her cousin. With a throbbing erection, Lewis stared at Rikki's pretty white knickers with blue flowers.

"What do you think of my knickers Lewis?" the teasing teenager asked as she showed off her underpants.

"They're really pretty," said Lewis.

"Yes, they are aren't they?"

Lewis then blurted out. "I like your dinosaur panties the best."

"My dinosaur panties?" Rikki then remembered how she had purchased a packet of five cotton bikini-style panties from the supermarket, and one pair had dinosaurs of different colors on the white fabric. But how did Lewis know about her dinosaur-print panties?

"How do you know I have a pair of dinosaur panties, Lewis?" Rikki asked.

"I saw them on the washing line when I was at your parents' house one day," said Lewis matter-of-factly.

"On the washing line? Have you been perving on my knickers every time you come to our house?" Rikki put a fake look of indignation on her face.

Lewis suddenly felt panicked. "No, Rikki, I didn't I mean, I wouldn't, I won't do it again ..."

"Lewis, relax, I was only messing around," Rikki assured her cousin, who felt relief flow through his body. "I'm not mad, I think it's sexy and cute. Just a word of advice, don't go perving on any of our other cousin's panties and then tell them, they won't be very happy about it."

"I won't," Lewis assured Rikki.

"So knickers not only look nice, they smell nice too," said Rikki. "Want to see for yourself?"

Rikki opened her legs wider, pointing at her pants. Lewis put his head under her dress, and smelled her crotch through her panties, the musty smell of Rikki's female area going up his nostrils.

"Do you like the way my panties smell?" Rikki asked.

Lewis nodded, still loving the smell of teenage twat on the floral cotton. "Yeah."

"That's my pussy. Want to see my pussy? I know I want you to see it."

"Yes."

"If you take your head out from between my legs, I'll let you see it."

Lewis quickly backed his head out from between his cousin's legs, and they sat on the edge of the bed together. Rikki held up her dress, and with her other hand pulled out the waistband of her panties, she and Lewis both looking down her knickers at her pussy, the teenager's feminine mound covered in lots of curls of blonde pubic hair.

"Your pubic hair is blonde like the hair on your head!" Lewis exclaimed, more excited than he had ever been in his life to be looking down his beautiful cousin's pants.

"Of course it is, I'm a natural blonde," said Rikki.

The overly-excited Lewis blurted out, "When I saw Danielle naked, her pubic hair was brown."

"That's because Danielle is a brunette," said Rikki. "Oh, and Lewis, it's kind of a mood-killer if a guy talks about his sister's pubic hair when he's with another girl."

Lewis blushed. "Sorry Rikki, I won't say it again."

"I think I need to keep you occupied," said Rikki. "How about you put your hand down my knickers?"

Lewis, keen not to say anything dumb again, did just what Rikki suggested, and he liked it very much. His hand felt the soft cotton of Rikki's knickers, and her pubic mound, loving her curls of blond pubic hair as his fingers went deeper into his cousin's crotch. Lewis's finger found the wet entrance to Rikki's pussy, and he pushed deeper into her pants, touching the teenager's fanny flaps. Rikki gasped and squirmed her bum on the bed as Lewis continued to fumble in her knickers, his index finger stroking her clitoris and going into her tight, damp love hole.

"That feels so great, but you know what's even better?" Rikki squealed.

Lewis shook his head. "No."

"When two play at that game."

With Lewis's hand still down the front of her knickers, Rikki reached over, unzipped Lewis's fly and released his uncircumcised erection from his underpants, the teenager playing with her prize as she freed it, very impressed at the size of her cousin's manhood. Lewis was lacking nothing down there size-wise, that was for sure. Slowly and gently at first, Rikki began to jerk Lewis off, seeing his look of delight on his bespectacled face and hearing his moans of pleasure.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" Rikki asked.

"You're so good at that," moaned Lewis, as he continued to finger Rikki's pussy in her pants.

"That's because I enjoy it," said Rikki, masturbating her cousin harder and faster now. "But there's one thing that guys like better and girls like to do more."

"What's that?" Lewis asked.

"This." Without further word, Rikki released her hold on his erection, put her face into Lewis's groin and went down, the teenager taking her cousin's cock in her mouth and sucking on it with vigor, stroking his balls with her fingers at the same time.

Lewis could not believe that his pretty cousin was sucking his cock. He felt her tongue traversing his shaft as she moved her head back and forth, her tongue at times circling the head of his penis. He loved it so much that he felt that if this went on much longer, he would lose control and ejaculate into Rikki's mouth. Rikki could also sense it, and while enjoying giving her cousin a head job, sensibly withdrew her mouth from his penis, and Lewis extricated his now very sticky fingers out of Rikki's panties and away from her genitals.

"I think you might have had a sticky accident in my mouth if we'd kept going," Rikki said. "But don't worry, it's not over yet. Let's get undressed."

Lewis had at times fantasized about how great it would be to have the power to become invisible, so he could go into Rikki's bedroom or bathroom and watch her get undressed. Now, as Lewis removed his suit and underpants, he was watching his fantasy playing out in front of him for real.

He watched Rikki take off her dress, leaving the young girl barefoot and in her bra and panties. Then Lewis felt like he might shoot his load with no stimulation from himself or Rikki as she reached behind herself, unhooked and removed her bra. Lewis could feel himself drooling as his eyes took in his cousin's perfect teenage tits, but not as much as when she pulled down her knickers and stepped her bare feet out of them.

Lewis looked at Rikki's perfect triangle of blonde pubic hair, and at the floor, perving on his cousin's cunt stains on the double cotton saddle of her panties. Much as he enjoyed his view of Rikki's front bottom, he enjoyed just as much the view of her back bottom as she turned around and bent over to pick her knickers up off the floor.

The firm, peach-shaped cheeks of Rikki's bare bottom were a wonderful sight to behold. Lewis had often perved on the shape of Rikki's bum through her school uniform, her other skirts and dresses be they long floral skirts or short mini-skirts, tight jeans, jean shorts and of course the leotards she wore to compete in gymnastics. But seeing her bare bottom was something Lewis thought he would never see.

And when Rikki bent over the view just got even better, as through his cousin's slightly parted legs Lewis could see the oval shape of her pretty pink vagina and between the cheeks of her butt Rikki's tight little anus, the opening to her bowels looking like a little starfish.

The stark naked Rikki approached Lewis, now also completely naked aside from his glasses, and embraced him, before the teenagers lay back on the bed, the cousins kissing and caressing each other's nudity, Lewis feeling Rikki's nipples harden at his touch, and how soft the skin on the cheeks of her bottom was.

Then Rikki took a condom, and slid it onto her cousin's cock, securing it in place. Lying back, Rikki spread her legs wide, Lewis staring at his cousin's vagina, his heart racing as the moment approached. "I'm so nervous," he said shyly.

"That's normal, it's your first time, just relax and have fun," said Rikki. "Just lie on top of me, and I'll guide you into me."

Lewis mounted his cousin in the missionary position, and Rikki helped him guide his condom-covered cock up her tight teenage love hole, the pretty little blonde gymnast gasping as he filled her. Wrapping her bendy legs around his back, stroking him with her bare feet, Rikki lay back and could feel the pleasure going through her pussy as her cousin, though a bit rigid through inexperience, began to fuck her. The cousins' contrasting pubic hair -- Rikki's blonde and Lewis's brown -- intertwined as they screwed.

Rikki was enjoying herself despite her cousin's lack of experience and slightly clumsy technique, but unfortunately it would not last long. Lewis was so excited at being inside a vagina for the first time -- and he could feel how hot Rikki's young pussy was even through the condom -- that after only about three minutes he came, with Rikki nowhere near finished.

Lewis's orgasm swept through his entire body, as deep up inside Rikki his cock ejaculated a massive wave of white cum. Luckily the condom captured the semen, preventing it from spraying up Rikki's cervix into her birth canal and uterus, with some of the sperm swimming up her fallopian tubes and possibly finding one of her ova.

Sweating and breathless, Lewis withdrew his cock from Rikki's vagina.

"You didn't reach climax, did you?" he asked, looking disappointed.

Rikki, lying with her legs wide apart, shook her head. "No."

Lewis looked frustrated. "I'm sorry Rikki."

Rikki smiled. "Don't worry Lewis, you're going to help me cum."

Lewis looked relieved. "What do you want me to do?"

Rikki sat up and put her face into her cousin's groin, the young girl tasting her own pussy as she removed the condom with her mouth and drank the semen, Lewis watching wide-eyed, an erection rising again as his cousin licked the rest of the cum from his dick.

Then with even wider eyes, Lewis watched his naked cousin perform one of her gymnastics moves that came so easily to her but which even with intense training 7 days a week he could never perform in a million years. Doing a handstand and walking on her hands, wiggling her bare toes, Rikki then abruptly did a perfect back-flip onto the bed, landing perfectly on her bare feet before lying down and spreading her legs at a crazy angle that only a trained gymnast could accomplish.

The teenager then pointed at her pussy. "I think your tongue might be solution for me to climax."

Lewis got between Rikki's legs, the smell of her box driving him wild as he looked at her pubic hair, vagina and anus. He then put his face into his cousin's cunt, and began licking her pussy with long, wide strokes to her pussy flaps and her clitoris. This drove the teenager wild, Rikki twisting on the bed as her cousin continued to go down on her, the times when he strayed from her vagina to lick the sensitive skin separating her vulva from her anus, and at times her tight anus itself.

With the smell of teenage pussy in his nose and the taste of it on his tongue, not to mention Rikki's pubes tickling his face as he at his cousin out, Lewis was soon sporting a massive erection despite having ejaculated just recently.