Cousin Rikki to the Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside her body, Rikki could feel her orgasm approaching. The teenager felt it spreading from her tingling clitoris through her twat, and into her back passage with the muscles in her rectum and anus tightening. Her nipples were rock hard, the toes of her bare feet clenched tight, and with a loud squeal, Rikki came, her sticky female orgasm going all over her cousin's face.

Turned on by Rikki reaching orgasm in his face, Lewis's tongue eagerly licked up her pussy juice, before he pulled his face out from between his cousin's legs, the naked and sweaty post-orgasmic teens sharing a pussy-flavored and passionate kiss as they embraced in complete nudity.

"So, how was your first time?" Rikki asked Lewis, as she ran one of her bare feet up and down his legs.

"It was amazing, just amazing!" exclaimed Lewis. "You're so good."

"You're pretty good yourself,'" said Rikki. "Did you think this evening would turn out this way?"

"No, did you?"

"No, not at all," conferred Rikki.

"Rikki, I don't feel like a loser any more after we did that," said Lewis.

"You shouldn't feel like a loser anyway, but its natural you feel like that," said Rikki. "But we can't tell anyone about this, we have to keep it to ourselves. People don't approve of cousin fuckers."

"Got it, don't tell anyone," said Lewis.

"Good, otherwise we'll have to move to Tasmania."

The Lewis who didn't have much concept of sarcasm and humor returned without warning. "Why would we have to move to Tasmania?"

Rikki laughed. "Relax Lewis, it's just a joke. But seriously, it's best for everyone we never tell anyone about this." The teenager then jumped her naked body off the bed. "I'd like to take a shower."

Lewis remained on the bed not moving. "Okay then."

Rikki prompted him. "Lewis, I mean I'd like you to take a shower with me."

In the past Lewis had been at his aunt and uncle's house when Rikki had taken a shower, and he wished he was able to become invisible to watch his cousin in there. Now, he didn't have to imagine it, he was right there in the shower with the nubile, naked teenager as she turned on the taps and the cousins jumped under the water, Lewis wishing he could see better without his glasses so he could see Rikki showering more clearly.

Covered in suds and bubbles, Lewis and Rikki kissed and caressed, Lewis loving Rikki washing his cock and her washing her boobs and bare bottom. Even better was watching his cousin washing her pussy, her blonde pubes filled with soapy bubbles as Rikki washed her vulva and her anal area, before rinsing, Lewis seeing the water flow down her shapely legs to her bare feet and the shower floor, before going down the drain.

Turning off the shower and drying off, Rikki and Lewis brushed their teeth and went to bed. Not having a change of clothes Lewis had to wear his undies, but Rikki had brought along an oversized tee-shirt and some clean white cotton panties which she put on, before climbing her bare feet into bed beside her cousin and the two of them falling asleep after exchanging a passionate goodnight kiss.

*

The next morning, Lewis was having the best dream ever, his erection rising higher and higher as somebody touched his cock, stroking the shaft and teasing his balls, her tongue flicking on his erection at times.

Lewis twitched and turned in his sleep, before awakening in the unfamiliar surroundings of a city hotel room rather than his bedroom at home to find that the touch to his penis and balls were not figments of his dreams, they were very real. And the girl beside him in bed was his pretty cousin Rikki, the teenager sitting barefoot with her legs open, showing off her pretty white panties up her sleep shirt.

"Morning sleepyhead," Rikki teased, continuing to play with her cousin's cock in her sensual hands as she gave him a kiss.

"Morning Rikki," said Lewis.

"Bet you've never woken up like this before, hey Lewis?" Rikki asked in her teasing voice.

"Um, no, but I really like it," Lewis smiled.

"I bet you do, just like you'll really like this," said Rikki.

The pretty blonde took off her sleep-shirt to show off her teenage tits and her white teen panties, before taking Lewis's underpants off completely. Rikki then took off her knickers and tossed them to her cousin. "How about you smell my knickers while I ride this?" Rikki indicated Lewis's erection.

Lewis eagerly sniffed the saddle of Rikki's panties, absorbing the musty smells of teen pussy from her vagina self-cleansing during the night. Rikki slipped a condom onto his cock and straddled him, before the young girl lowered her fanny down and sat on her cousin's groin, sliding his erection up her aroused pussy and riding him cowgirl.

Again, Lewis could feel how hot Rikki was up her pussy, and her sticky femininity soaking his groin and associated womanly smell acted as an aphrodisiac. Unlike the night before where he was so excited he came in less than three minutes during his first time inside a vagina, this time he was able to keep going longer.

In fact, this time it was Rikki who came first, her fit young gymnast body going rigid as she wet Lewis's groin with sticky girl cum, this sending Lewis over the edge and a tidal wave of cum getting captured in the condom and prevented from entering Rikki's reproductive system.

Separating from each other, the coitus-obsessed cousins then put their tongues to good use. Rikki removed the condom from Lewis's cock, drank the semen within then licked away the remaining ejaculate from his dick. Rikki then spread her legs wide, and Lewis put his face into her crotch, his tongue eagerly cleaning away her female orgasm.

After a hot and soapy shower, the cousins dressed and Rikki and Lewis then visited a local clothing store, buying some new clothes for Lewis to wear and change out of the hire suit from the formal, the young man enjoying his pretty cousin's endorsement of his new clothes as 'cool'. Having breakfast together, Rikki and Lewis then checked out of the hotel and went to catch their train home. Walking through the Bourke Street Mall, Lewis thought about how hot Rikki looked even in the ordinary clothes of a pink jumper and blue jeans she was wearing, her bum looking so good in the tight denim.

With a 15 minute wait for the right train at the underground Museum station, the teenagers killed some time by watching the musical clock in the upstairs shopping center strike the hour, the robotic birds dancing around as the strains of 'Waltzing Matilda' filled the multi-level complex.

When the clock cycle came to an end, Rikki and Lewis headed for the escalators and the platform to catch their train.

"So back to reality now," Rikki mused.

Lewis nodded. "Yeah, I suppose."

"Not quite," said Rikki. The petite teenager then reached upwards and whispered into her cousin's ear. "What we did last night and this morning, that's going to happen again, believe me."

Lewis was so shocked -- but a pleasant shock -- that the blood flowed straight to his groin, and his pretty blonde cousin had to assist the geeky young man by walking discretely in front of him. The blushing Lewis thought how lucky Rikki was in this situation, if she got overly excited nobody could tell unless they happened to look down her knickers.

*

Rikki was true to her word, and over the next few weeks the two cousins got to enjoy plenty of secret sexual shenanigans. After a tough day at school for Lewis one day, Rikki took him home and with everyone else out handed him a condom. She then bent over a table, hitched up her school-dress and pulled her pink knickers down to her ankles and feet clad in black Mary-Jane shoes and white ankle socks. She then felt Lewis enter her, her cousin eagerly fucking her from behind.

Another day Rikki called Lewis over to see her new pajamas, which to the young man's delight had cartoon dinosaurs on them. But Rikki's dinosaur pajamas didn't stay on too long, and neither did her panties.

One wet day Lewis had had another tough day at school courtesy of some bullies in lower grades keen to pick on a Year 12 to make them feel tough, but Rikki made Lewis feel better after school by taking him home with her. Unable to make herself fully available to her cousin that day as she was on her period, Rikki found another way to make Lewis feel better, by giving him the blow job of his life, the menstruating teenager sucking her cousin off hard and drinking all the cum that shot into her mouth. Inside Rikki's knickers, these of course covered by her school uniform, her sanitary pad was forced to work doubly hard, absorbing not only the young girl's menstrual blood, but also the pussy juice that flowed in abundance from the excited teen's vagina.

When the September school holidays came around, Lewis and Rikki would be spending little time together, as she was heading up to Queensland for a gymnastics competition held on the Gold Coast. Lewis hoped very much that Rikki would do well, and certainly this was a big possibility. In June Rikki had gone to Sydney and in March to Adelaide for gymnastics competitions, and had returned with plenty of ribbons and trophies, just like she had done when she went to Canberra, Darwin and another completion held in Regional Victoria last year.

Resigning himself to a boring time studying at home alone without his pretty cousin, Lewis got out his maths text books when there came a knock at the door. Answering it, the young man's mouth dropped open and his erection went up as he saw who was standing there.

It was Rikki, only dressed not how she would normally dress. Her blonde hair was up in loose pigtails, and she wore a pair of fake glasses on her pretty face. On her top half she wore a Star Wars tee-shirt, and her bottom half a short pleated skirt. Her feet were clad in white sneakers and white knee-length socks, the young girl really rocking the hot female geek look.

"Is that a light-saber in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?" Rikki asked, indicating her cousin's erection, which he cupped over his hands with to try and hide.

"Rikki, what are you doing here? Don't you have to catch your flight to Queensland?"

"The Brisbane flight doesn't leave until later this afternoon," said Rikki. "So I thought I'd spend a few hours with my favorite cousin."

"I think you'd better come in," said Lewis.

"I think I'd better too, if any of the neighbors saw this they might get the wrong impression," said Rikki, indicating Lewis's erection that filled the front of his jeans.

"So you like how I'm dressed today?" Rikki asked as they sat on the couch.

"I sure do," said Lewis.

"And I think you'll like what I'm wearing underneath just as much," Rikki teased. The teenager lifted up her pleated skirt, showing her knickers to her cousin.

Lewis felt light-headed. Rikki's white knickers were the dinosaur print ones he had admired on the washing line when he visited his aunt and uncle's house in the past. Lewis's erection throbbed as he looked his cousin's panty covered crotch, pink brontosaurs, blue triceratops, green stegosaurus, red tyrannosaurus, purple plesiosaurus, orange duck-billed dinosaurs and yellow pterodactyls on the cotton. Lewis thought he might actually cream himself as his cousin pulled aside her panty saddle to flash her snatch at him, before putting it back in place and pulling him down to the sofa for them to make out.

Rikki's young pussy was more than satisfied, and she loved her one on one time with her cousin. Although shy and socially awkward, a classic geek, Lewis was shy and sensitive and these qualities carried over into bed. He wasn't like other guys, who thought that pointing at Rikki's vagina and grunting made them sexually exciting.

Lewis felt Rikki's hands massaging his cock through his jeans, and he put his hand up her skirt to touch her dinosaur knickers. He couldn't believe that he was doing this with the cousin he had long had an unrequited crush upon, but here he was. Lewis thought that Rikki in her Star Wars shirt, her female geek clothes and her dinosaur underwear couldn't look any hotter, and it seemed almost a shame that she had to undress before they fucked together on the couch, had a shower and Rikki drove home then departed for Brisbane later in the day.

One thing Lewis knew was that over the next week or so he would be counting the seconds until Rikki came home from her gymnastics competition in Queensland, and they could enjoy some more private cousin fun together. He was still called a geek all the time which hurt his pride. This morning was a good example when he stepped into the pavement without looking and angered a paper boy who nearly fell off his bike and yelled out, 'Watch where you're going, geek!" but when he was alone with Rikki, Lewis felt like a king, not a geek. Nobody could take that away from him.

THE END -- PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT.