Cousin Walks In Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is going to be a good movie, I can already tell." I said.

"It was a fun night making this movie, that's for sure." Sara said.

The movie started. The quality was even better. Our parents were really getting good.

The location was my backyard. It was a large private yard. Being a small town our neighbors were not close by. We had a couple acres. The pool was not as nice as Ashley's but still good.

The video had a swimming theme. The men were in swimsuits and the ladies in tiny bikinis. Our dads controlled the situation. The Dads directed the Moms to the lounge chairs.They started the foreplay with the Moms. After the kissing and groping the Moms sat on the lounge chairs and undid the shorts. Both cocks were out and the sucking began. A few minutes into the blowjobs the Dads pulled blindfolds from under a cushion and put them on the Moms.

Once the Moms could no longer see my Dad made a motion to someone off the camera.

"Just give us a second lades and stay where you are." Uncle John said on the video.

The Moms looked excited at the surprise.

Uncle John left the frame and a new naked man entered the frame. He was a young muscled black man with a dick the same size as my dad.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"A friend and frequent lover of Beth. She recommended him to your fathers." Mom said.

"Did you know he was coming?" I asked.

"Nope. This was a total surprise. I thought I was sucking your Dad." Mom said.

The black man stepped quietly in front of Mom and Dad went to Sara. The men didn't say a word but touched their cocks to the ladies mouths. Both ladies sucked. It was the perfect switch to fool the ladies. Both thought they were sucking my Dad's cock.

"Once I found out he was there I could tell the difference in the dicks but blindfolded a big dick is hard to discern." Mom said.

The camera switched to close-ups. Uncle John must have been doing the work.

Ashley and I began to play with each other more. We were getting turned on by the movie. I stole a glance at the Moms and they were too getting more into it.

On the movie Dad rearranged Sara. They moved quietly. He whispered in her ear. I guessed he didn't want to give away their secret yet. If Mom heard his voice and it was not coming from the man she was sucking the rouse would be over.

Dad sat on the chair and Sara kneeled between his legs with her ass in the air. Sara started sucking again. After a minute John came back on camera. John moved behind his wife and inserted his cock.

"How did you not know there was another guy?" I asked.

"Just watch." Mom said.

After a minute of Sara getting it from both ends and Mom sucking the black man something clicked within my Mom. She pulled off the cock.

"Sara are you sucking and fucking right now?" Mom asked.

"Oh yeah... I am... and it feels... so good." Sara said.

"That's one too many dicks." Mom said.

Both women ripped off the blindfolds. The Moms looked shocked and the Dads couldn't stop laughing and smiling at there surprise.

"Can you guys handle an extra big black dick?" My Dad asked them.

The shock quickly faded and the Moms shared a wicked smile.

"Fuck yeah we can handle it. This young man is about to have the best fuck of his life." Sara said.

They changed positions to get everyone together. The black guy looked shocked when he saw the two ladies next to each other.

"He wasn't expecting us to look so much alike." Mom said.

"Then we gave him every mans fantasy. We sucked his dick together." Sara said.

I looked back at the TV to see the Moms on their knees in front of the him. His big black cock dangled in front of the Moms. The contrast in skin color was drastic and there was something hot and sexy about the Moms sucking a big black dick.

"I think about that cock everyday!" Sara said lusting at the TV. Both Moms were locked on the TV as their pussy play increased.

The sucking began and the Moms each took turns sucking the big dick. They looked so hot. Oddly the Dads had the biggest grins on their faces in the background. They were enjoying the sight as well.

Few minutes in the stimulation was too much for the Moms. Aunt Sara started first and then Mom a few seconds later. Their moans and groans were filled with pleasure as they rubbed each other to completion. Ashley and I stopped watching the TV and watched their entire orgasm. It was beyond hot.

"I need more Mark. I need to orgasm." Ashley said into my ear.

I moved to the ground and slid Ash right to the edge of the couch. Then I spread her legs wide open. I licked her sweet pussy.

The excitement on the movie sounded amazing but nothing compared to Ashley's pussy. I ignored the movie and ate.

Few minutes later Ashley reached her climax.

"I'm cumming! I am fucking cumming!" Ashley screamed.

I continued to lick her through the entire orgasm. Finally she pushed my head away.

"Your turn." Ashley said as I switched spots with her.

I looked to the Moms. I figured they watched the orgasm, however this point locked them in a sixty-nine pleasuring each other.

I sat back on the couch and Ashley engulfed my cock. I watched her giving the blowjob but also watched the Moms. I ignored the TV. They whole situation was crazy and unthinkable but it was real.

The blowjob was great but I wanted to feel Ashley's amazing pussy again. I got her attention and whispered the words, "Fuck me." Ashley smiled at the idea and straddled my waist. My cock was soaked and Ash's pussy was dripping. Lube was not a problem but I was still worried.

Ashley held my cock at the opening of her pussy. Slowly she lowered herself down. The head disappeared, then the shaft. The barrier was gone. I was met with no resistance. I gave Ash a huge smile, then kissed her.

Ash broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "I'm fixed! Now fuck me good."

It seemed like we truly had worked through all the issues. Now we could be two cousins who experienced all the sexual feelings and desires of virgin lovers together. We did have a huge difference to normal young inexperienced lovers. We had two naked Moms on the next couch who were teaching us the in's and out's of amazing sex. It was perfect.

I stole a glace at the Moms. They were still locked in their passion. They hadn't noticed our change.

Soon my entire shaft was inside Ash and she sat on my lap. Then we started fucking. The undeniable sound of skin slapping occurred. I peaked around Ash to see the Moms. They heard the change and watched their kids fuck. I was not surprised to see smiles on their faces, but it was still weird to see the joy of their kids fucking.

Sara whispered something in Mom's ear. Mom dashed from the room. I was too distracted to really care. I peaked around Ash a couple minutes later when I heard commotion coming from the Moms. My Mom ran to get toys. The couch was scattered with toys.

The Moms had their legs in a scissor with pussies close together. A bright pink double-ended dildo connected them as they fucked each other. The room had turned into a fuck room. We had porn on the TV and both couples holding nothing back.

Ash increased her intensity as she rode me. She bounced hard on my cock and pure joy showed on her face.

The Moms were having just as much fun. At least it sounded that way. The cries of pleasure were abundant and the dirty talk was strong.

We switched positions. I wanted to see all the action a little easier. Ashley kneeled on the couch and I went right behind her in doggystyle. I slid back into her pussy with ease. I fucked Ashley hard. She liked the new position. Instantly her pussy got wet and her moans increase. Ashley was sent into another orgasm within thirty seconds.

I was not done. I continued to thrust quickly into her while I looked at the Moms. Sara was sitting on her sister's face while bending forward, slamming a big dildo in and out of my Mom. Mom was rubbing her clit furiously.

The scene was incredible and quickly got better. Sara pulled the dildo from the pussy and then placed it in her own mouth. Sara sucked all of her sister's juices from the dildo.

Sara then spit on the end of the dildo and rose off of Mom's face. Sara pulled on Mom's legs, which rose her ass off the ground. Sara then lined up the dildo again. It took me a second to realize she was not going for the same hole. This time the dildo was lower. Sara started pushing.

"Fuck my ass Sis... oh fuck Sara... put that cock in my ass..." Mom yelled.

I had stopped and admire the craziness. Mom loved the big dildo in her ass. Sara had moved back slightly so Mom could reach her pussy. Mom went crazy on Sara's pussy between her throws of pleasure.

I was so intrigued by anal. I looked down as Ashley's asshole and it was perfect. It was so small and puckered. There was no way I was getting inside her ass anytime soon but I could dream. I came up with the next best plan.

I whispered to Ash, "Lets move closer so we can see better."

Ashley nodded her head in approval. We positioned ourselves not right next to our Moms but slightly down towards the action. I laid flat on my back and Ash straddled me but facing towards the Mom's. We got back to work but our new view was amazing. The big dildo was stretching Mom's asshole as she rubbed her clit.

Aunt Sara was first to notice our move. She gave us a wide grin and then said; "Now we are getting comfortable. Carrie's ass is so nice kids. Look at how it hugs the dildo so nicely." Sara slowed her movements and fucked Mom's asshole slow.

"Looks so amazing Mom! Sounds like it feels pretty good too." Ash said.

The sound was muffled but we could hear my Mom said, "Feels incredible."

"Mark I want to see you fuck my daughter hard. Make her cum!" Sara said.

I picked up my pace and Ash met my rhythm.

"Perfect kids... perfect." Aunt Sara said.

We had taken over the spot light because the next time I looked at the Mom's they were both watching. I had Ash spin around. I wanted to see her tits and give the Moms what I thought would be a better view. I pulled Ashley forward and spread her ass. I knew her ass and the view of my cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy was pointed directly at the Moms.

"That is so hot." Sara said.

"I know! Our kids look so fucking amazing." Mom said.

It was too much for me. The amazing pussy and the incredible feeling of having the Moms watch and compliment our fucking was too much. I lost it. I flooded Ash's pussy with cum. Ashley saw and felt my orgasm. She took over the movement and fucked me hard till I couldn't handle anymore. I grabbed Ash and held her. My cock still buried in her pussy.

I was exhausted but my tired bliss was interrupted by applause from the Moms.

Both Ash and I looked at them. Their smiles were the biggest yet.

"You guys don't look like virgins. You guys look pretty legit for your first day." Mom said.

"Thanks I guess." I said.

"It was awesome to watch. I am glad we have a few more days." Sara said.

"Me too!" I said

We continued to chat. I guess we were taking a little break. I could feel my cock softening inside Ash. Finally Ash rolled off. All the women looked at my semi covered in cum. Immediately Ash moved to suck me clean. The Moms looked like proud parents as they watched.

I needed to rest and so did Ash. The Moms however still seemed ready to go.

"I think it's our turn kids. Carrie and I need at least one more orgasm, so get comfortable and enjoy the show." Sara said.

Ashley and I cuddled on the couch. The Moms stayed on the floor just feet from us. They grabbed a couple items off the couch and then started inserting things. Soon both women had what I recognized as butt plugs in. The plugs were matching with pink jewels at the end. Then Sara had the double dildo in one hand. They repositioned themselves in a scissor and pressed the dildo into their pussies.

Then the hip grinding started. They ground against the dildo, fucking each other. Both Moms kept looking at us on the couch. We held each other, Ashley lightly stroked my cock and I held her breast. The Moms were not looking for our sexual acts though. They were looking because they were getting hornier from us watching. They liked having their kids watch as they fucked.

I hoped they would go on for a long time. Watching them was beautiful. Unfortunately they were so turned on that they lasted less then ten minutes. They were going hard though. By the time they both reached orgasm, they were covered in sweat.

Exhaustion hit the Moms. We all sat quietly for a few minutes. For me the reality of the situation was finally hitting me. We had crossed so many lines but I wouldn't change a thing. I actually loved it all. I loved watching the Moms and I especially loved Ashley. When I looked around the room all the faces showed similar looks of satisfaction and love.

"Time to shower!" Sara said. At first I thought it was only directed at Mom but Sara looked at Ash and I too.

"Can we all fit?" I asked.

"It's a little tight but we have had four people in there many times." Mom said.

It was one big happy family shower. The shower was tight. It was not possible to not have skin touching other skin. Mostly I kept close to Ashley but on more than one occasion I was pressed into Mom or Sara. It was really fun though. Ashley washed me and I her. The Moms did the same. When Ashley cleaned my junk I could help but get hard. I couldn't count my orgasms for the day but three sexy naked women couldn't keep me down long.

The best part was at the end. Ashley couldn't help herself. She dropped to her knees and started blowing me again. I didn't cum but we all stayed watching her until the water turned cold. Finally we went our separate ways, the Moms in the master bedroom and Ash with me. I wanted to keep the fun going but pure exhaustion took over. Ashley and I fell asleep in each other's arms.

Too be continued...