Cousinly Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Distance did not extinguish Ash's desire for Donny.
5.6k words
4.77
4.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© Copyright September 2023. Property of Jacko Lantern.

Author's note: This is something a little different than my usual stories. I hope you enjoy reading it, more on its way soon ;-)

Jacko xx

CHAPTER 1

Ash was wandering the streets of Prague, taking in the view of the river as he headed to his favorite bistro for a coffee. He was going to miss the thrill of exploring but truthfully, he'd seen so much now that the effort of repeatedly packing up and moving was beginning to wear on him. It was tiring to lug around a heavy backpack and not be able to set up his own space exactly as he liked because he was never sure how long he'd be staying.

Ash was ready to go back home and settle down. Find a place of his own and maybe a relationship that had a real chance of a future. He'd had his fun, sure. There was an endless amount of hot, foreign men to play around with. He'd had a couple short relationships that lasted between up to six months when he's decided to make a base for himself somewhere and go on short exploring excursions. But they both knew there was no long-term future.

He pulled his laptop from his satchel, flipped it open and began typing an email to his cousin Donny.

Donny walked into his home office, which was basically a study nook, with his freshly brewed coffee and logged into his computer. Immediately he heard the alert that he had new emails. He scrolled the list of contacts and one of the emails jumped out at him, it was from his cousin Ashleigh. Ash had been travelling overseas for the last few years and even though they'd talked on the phone or via email now and again, he hadn't seen Ash since he was in his early twenties and Ash was 21.

Now at 30 years old, if Donny did the math correctly, that would make Ash 27. He opened the email:

New Email From: Ash

Hey Donny!

Long time no see. I've been traveling around Prague recently, it's so beautiful! The gothic architecture is amazing.

Anyways, guess what ... I'm coming home! I've been traveling so long and while it's been amazing, I miss you all and am ready to settle down. Travelling is fun but you can't do it forever.

I was hoping I might be able to crash with you for a while when I get back? I love mum and dad to bits, but if I stay with them, they would drive me up the walls lol, so I was hoping it wouldn't be too much trouble for you if I crashed on your couch until I find a place of my own?

I've really missed you and can't wait to catch up in person.

Love Ash xx

Donny felt a surge of excitement, he and Ash had been very close when they were young as neither had any siblings so, when they were kids and the family would get together, they played together. They also often went to each other's house for after school care so their parents could alternate their work days.

Truthfully, he'd really missed him. They'd kept in contact via email and the occasional phone call but it wasn't the same. Now, six years later he was finally going to be able to see him in person and hug him again. Ash knew Donny was gay. Donny had told Ash when he was 19 and Ash was 16, before he'd even told his parents. He was totally cool with it and treated him no differently, still hugging and play fighting the way young guys do, but shockingly, Ash came out a few years later. While overseas!

He quickly hit reply:

New Email To: Ash

Hey Ash,

It's so good to hear from you! I bet Prague is amazing, I've seen your photos online and it's stunning.

Of course, you can stay with me! I'd love to have you here. I've missed you so much and I can't wait to see you again.

Send me the details of your flight arrival and I'll pick you up from the airport.

Love Donny

A week later Donny was standing at the arrival's terminal at the international airport, waiting for his beloved cousin. He was watching people pour through the door, running into open arms of their loved ones. He anxiously looked for him then, like a ray of sunlight, there he was. It was like time slowed, he looked phenomenal.

Long wavy blonde hair framed his gorgeous face, sitting slightly above the shoulders in a lived-in shape and falling toward his blue eyes. His backpack straps pulled his sweater tight over his firm, prominent pecs. He had muscle now too, Donny could tell. His adult body had filled out, giving him a presence that was all man. Nothing like the awkward lanky teenage body he remembered.

Ash looked around and when his eyes landed on Donny he paused, losing his breath for a moment. Donny was still totally and utterly gorgeous. Maybe more so. He'd had a little crush on him in his later teenage years and all the way up to the day he left to go travelling when he was 21. It had partially motivated his decision to travel. Yes, he'd wanted to explore the world but it also helped to put some distance between them. They'd been close and he knew nothing could come of the crush.

Ash grinned widely, dropped his backpack and took long strides to pull Donny into his arms. It was an instinctual reaction; he'd missed him so much more than he realized, "Oh my god, it's so good to see you! I've missed you so much!"

Donny was taken by surprise when Ash grabbed onto him but he was not complaining. It felt good to have him in his arms again. He breathed in and Ash's smell made him almost weak at the knees. How could someone who'd been on a plane for 20 hours smell so delicious?! He'd missed him so much and squeezed Ash tightly, "I've missed you too!"

Ash let go and went to pick up his enormous backpack but Donny stopped him and picked it up. "No, I'll get that! You must be exhausted from the long flight," he said and picked up the backpack. It was heavy! He had no trouble because he worked out regularly but Ash was still a fair bit smaller than him.

"You've been lugging this thing around for years?!" Donny asked in astonishment.

Ash laughed. "You get used to it. You build up the strength over time. And I'm actually not tired, I managed to sleep during a lot of the flight so I feel fine."

"That's good. Are you hungry, did you have dinner on the plane? I bet there's things you miss from home, want to go anywhere in particular?" Donny asked.

"Oooh I'd love a beef pie! I didn't realize it was so much of a local thing till I went overseas," Ash said with a dreamy, hungry look on his face.

Donny chuckled. "Pie it is!"

Ash watched Donny's muscles flex as he hoisted the backpack up into the back of his car. He was in even better shape than he remembered. Stronger and more defined based on the the look of his arms. Donny had always played sports but he looked bigger now, and his face, oh that was even more mouthwatering too. Those green eyes framed by dark hair were just as captivating and that hair, oh it's the stuff of shampoo commercials! It was neither long nor short and had a slight wave. It framed his face perfectly which only made his eyes that much more amazing. He mentally sighed, time and distance had not helped him get over Donny, he realized.

They picked up some pies from what Donny said was 'The best local pie shop' near his house and they sat at his table, happily stuffing their faces.

Donny watched Ash eat and chuckled. Somehow, he still looked gorgeous even when gobbling down a pie like it was the last food on earth. Ash looked up at him, "What?"

"Did they not feed you on that plane?"

"Ugh, yes but it was awful! I only ate like half of the first meal and I barely touched the last one so I'm ravenous now," he took another bite and moaned. "You're right, this is a damn good pie!" he praised and went back to finishing his meal.

Donny observed Ash some more while he was distracted with his food. He could see the muscles in his arms now that he'd removed his sweater and was wearing a t-shirt. He wasn't bulky or anything, more like a subtle, lean strength. He'd also noticed Ash's toned ass when he'd walked up the steps to his door, though he'd mentally told himself off for that.

Donny put the plates in the dishwasher after their meal and showed Ash around.

"So, this is the couch obviously ... and this is my bedroom. The bathroom is an ensuite so you'll have to come in here to use it, just knock if the door is closed," he explained, leading him through his room to the bathroom.

He'd made up the couch into a makeshift bed before leaving to pick Ash up and had placed a folded clean towel and face cloth on it.

Ash looked at him. "Would you mind if I had a shower now to wash off the airplane ick? I feel gross after sitting for so long."

Donny had thought he smelled great when he hugged him and hated to think how delectable he would smell when freshly showered.

"Of course, there is a clean towel on the couch for you. Help yourself to any of the shampoo and shower gel," Donny offered.

Ash went to the lounge and lugged his backpack into Donny's room and placed it beside the bathroom so he could access his cosmetics and clothing as needed. He ducked into the bathroom to have a quick wash. Ash looked around at all Donny's things, he had an old-fashioned steel razor with some elegantly packaged shaving foam that you foam up with a brush. Wow, he's classy, he noted. He then hopped in the shower and sniffed Donny's shower gel, it smelled very masculine and sexy but he opted to use his own gel. He quickly soaped up and rinsed then dried off and brushed his teeth.

Ash put on his last pair of clean underwear (grey boxer briefs) and a white singlet that was made from the softest bamboo fabric he'd ever felt when he was in Germany. Just because he was traveling, didn't mean he couldn't have the odd fancy thing, and sleepwear was the best way to do that. He emerged from the bathroom and walked back out into the living room. Donny looked over at him and his eyes went wide and lips parted slightly.

"What?" Ash asked, looking down and realized his underwear were a bit see through. "Oh, sorry. I need to do some laundry and these were all I had that were clean," he said with a shrug.

Donny wasn't just staring at his cock, though it looked appetizing. Most of his body was on display, all his smooth, glowing, golden skin and toned legs. He got a glimpse of Ash's body in a way where it was not difficult to imagine him naked and it sent a jolt through him. Get it together, he's your cousin! He thought to himself, tearing his eyes away.

"Are you tired? If you want to crash early, I can read a book in my room," Donny asked.

Ash shook his head. "I'm not tired yet, my body clock is still adjusting so I think it's best if I stay up late tonight. Do you want to watch a movie with me?"

"Sure," Donny picked up the remote and turned on the tv, finding the menu of movie options and handed it to Ash. "Pick one you like."

They settled onto the couch and started watching the film, ten minutes in Ash turned to him. "I'm a bit chilly, would you stand up so I can put the blanket over us?"

"Sure," Donny didn't feel cold but didn't think much of it till Ash shook out the blanket over them and snuggled into his side. His natural response was to place his arm around Ash and it did him no good.

His body was wound up so tightly. Fuck, I should have jerked off yesterday! He couldn't focus on the movie; his entire alertness was aware of the supremely gorgeous man tucked in tightly against him. His fingers naturally began tracing up and down his arm, when he became aware he was doing it he stopped.

"Don't stop, that feels nice," Ash said, so he continued.

Donny tried his best to focus on the film so that his cock, which had been trying to chub up for the last half hour, wouldn't tent in his jeans. That would get painfully uncomfortable not to mention awkward.

Thankfully, the film came to an end. "Okay, I'm gonna crash for the night," Donny said lifting his arm off Ash's shoulder and standing. He turned his crotch away, just in case he still had anything showing but thankfully it looked like it had calmed down.

Ash was disappointed that the moment had to end, being held in Donny's arms felt amazing. If you asked him, he couldn't tell you what the movie had been about. He'd been reminiscing over the things he remembered about Donny from the past that had made him crush on him and luxuriating in the affectionate tickling of his arm.

"Okay, I'll just pee before bed quickly so I don't wake you," Ash said and quickly relieved himself then began climbing under the covers as Donny turned off the lights.

They said good night and Ash lay down under the blanket. He stared at Donny's photos on the wall which were lightly illuminated by the street light filtering in through the curtains. He had a photo of their entire family from Christmas when they were little kids and one of the two of them when they were teenagers. That's around the time it began, he mused.

He tried to sleep, honestly, he did but he had just left the European summer and come home to the winter. Ash hadn't acclimatized yet and he was cold. He thought about waking Donny but didn't want to disturb him. He looked in the cupboards for another blanket but didn't see any so he grabbed the one off the couch and silently snuck into Donny's room.

Ash lightly draped the blanket over the duvet and lifted the edge to delicately slide underneath. The bed was slightly warmed from Donny's body heat and he immediately felt better. Now that he was toasty warm, he drifted off into a restful slumber.

Donny slowly blinked his eyes as consciousness came to him. He felt a warmth pressed against his side and looked over. Ash had climbed into his bed at some point in the night and then snuggled himself up against him in his sleep. Gods he looked gorgeous. Even half asleep with a little drool around his mouth, he was utterly gorgeous. He felt Ash's soft cock pressed against his hip and his own morning wood made itself known.

Donny took a deep breath, trying to get it to subside but it was not to be. Ash stirred and held him tighter, raising his leg which had been draped over his and it brushed against his erection. Donny couldn't stifle the moan this time.

Ash gradually woke up, feeling so relaxed and comfortable. He snuggled into the warm body beside him then realized what he was doing and remembered that he was in Donny's bed. He slowly peeked up at him and saw him looking down with a smirk.

"Morning, can I have my body back please?" Donny asked.

Ash smiled and blushed. He slid his leg downward and heard Donny moan quietly. Ash realized what he had brushed his leg against and smiled to himself. Donny was hard and Ash realized he'd caused a surge of pleasure in Donny when his leg brushed his cock and that gave him all kinds of butterflies.

"Sorry ... I must have rolled over in my sleep," Ash murmured as he lay on his back and yawned.

He hopped up out of bed. "I'll go put the coffee on. I'm sure you need to take care of something," he said and winked at Donny as he left the room.

Donny groaned to himself when he left. This was torture. Absolute torture. He's your cousin, you can't fuck your cousin so stop thinking about it, he chastised himself. Ash was right though, he needed to take care of it so it didn't make a reappearance later. He quickly walked into his ensuite bathroom and turned the shower on.

He stood for a moment under the spray, enjoying the relaxing warmth and let his hand venture down. This was going to have to be quick and efficient. He got to stroking, pulling his foreskin up and down, sliding it over the steely rod within. Quickly he began panting, heading toward his end goal. He tried not to think of Ash, but when you try not to think of something, it's all you can see in your mind.

The image of Ash's gorgeous body in his see through underwear appeared in his mind, his bulbous cock head protruding into the fabric had looked so delicious. He wanted to wrap his mouth around it and suck till Ash cried out with pleasure. Donny groaned at the thought.

Ash put the coffee on then went back to the bedroom to get dressed. He heard the water running and knelt to open his suitcase when a muffled moan came from the bathroom. He probably doesn't realize that the room echoes, he thought. Ash heard another moan and felt his cock jump and begin to swell.

He knew it was wrong, but couldn't stop himself from walking up to the door to listen. Donny was moaning and panting. It was turning Ash on rapidly. He pinched a nipple through his singlet and squeezed his cock with other hand through his flimsy underwear.

The thought of Donny, naked under running water and stroking his impressive, hard cock was getting him extremely hard and making his cock leak. Ash slipped his right hand into his underwear and pulled out his cock. He began stroking it as he listened to Donny moaning. God, he sounds so sexy!

Ash reached down for a pair of used underwear from his suitcase to hold under his cock as he stroked faster, trying to get to his climax. He heard Donny moan again then heard him let out a loud groan of 'Oooh fuuuck!' and he knew Donny was spilling his cum. The picture of him stroking his cock and cum shooting out brought him to his end goal and he cried as his orgasm took over. His cock pulsed as it shot his cum into the underwear as his body was flooded with pleasure and he panted. When Ash came to, he realized the water had been turned off and panicked.

Donny rested his head against the wall of the shower after he'd shot his load. As he relaxed after a mind-blowing orgasm, he watched the cum go down the drain and turned the water off. He stepped out of the shower and heard a cry. It didn't sound like a cry of pain though, almost like a cry of pleasure, like a man cumming. It couldn't be! I must be hearing things. He dried himself off and wrapped the towel around his waist and opened the door.

A flustered Ash was bending over, pulling a pair of pants over his perfect, plump ass encased in his very sexy, slightly transparent underwear. It showed his tempting ass crack but the sight disappeared quickly as Ash pulled the pants up, but Donny saw it, and that picture was going in his mental spank bank. Ash quickly grabbed what looked like underwear off the floor and shoved them in his backpack.

Ash looked over his shoulder at him. "Coffee should be done," he said and scurried out of the room.

Donny knew he shouldn't, but his body moved before his mind could stop him. Donny lifted the top of the unzipped backpack and saw the underwear. He picked them up and saw that they were wet with fresh cum. He took a whiff and moaned a little. If he hadn't just emptied his balls he would have been hard instantly. He masturbated while listening to me, the thought gave him a thrill. So, it's not a one-sided attraction then. But we're still cousins. It's wrong. He quickly put them back then got dressed and went into the kitchen.

Ash was busying himself, pouring the coffee and handed Donny a mug. "Milk and half a sugar, right?" he asked.

"Yea, how'd you know?" Donny stuttered, looking between Ash and the mug he was now holding.

"I remembered," he smiled sweetly and shrugged at him then sat at the table.

Donny joined him and took a sip then moaned appreciatively at the delicious liquid. "So, what do you need to do today?"

Ash hummed as he took a moment to think about it. Truthfully, he just wanted to be around Donny all day but there were a couple things he needed.

"Well, if it's not too much trouble, could you please take me to the supermarket? All my cosmetics are in tiny travel size bottles so they'll only last around two or three more showers," he chuckled. "I also want to buy all my favorite snacks that I've missed so much. I should see mum and dad at some point too."

12