Cousins 30 Years Later Pt. 01

Story Info
Cousins Rachel and Brian Together After 30 Years of Buildup.
4.2k words
4.56
8.7k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 02/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at posting a story so please be kind. Based on actual experiences between my cousin Rachel and I (Brian) with some added fantasy. We are both currently 40 years old with the beginning of the story taking place in the 90's and continuing in 2024. Names/Locations/Ages have been slightly altered. Enjoy!

My cousin Rachel has always been special. Being the same age and born only a few weeks apart, Rachel and I were always close growing up. Closer than most cousins typically are but Rachel wasn't just my cousin, she was my best friend. Due to the age gap between us and our other siblings/cousins, she was my partner in crime. Growing up a 90-minute drive from each other in Eastern Canada, visits would typically come with an overnight stay if not longer with Rachel and I always sharing a bed.

Summer breaks would be spent visiting her as much as possible with much of time spent in her pool or watching movies in the basement. The two of us would fend for ourselves the majority of the time due to my Uncle Mike being a truck driver on the road and Aunt Michelle working overnights at the hospital meaning she slept during the day. Rachel's older brother Patrick was either away at some sports camp or working a summer job at that point.

The two of us did everything together, typically getting into mischief or snooping around her older brother's stuff. One week while I was visiting in July, Aunt Michelle returned home from work morning, ensuring Rachel and I had been fed, she went to sleep. Normally we would start the day in the pool however due to a thunderstorm we decided to watch a movie in the basement. Thinking 'The Mighty Ducks' was in the VCR, Rachel and I got comfy and hit play but were in for a big surprise. Uncle Mark must have been watching a porn video recently before hitting the road and forgot to remove the cassette from the VCR.

We had come across Patrick's nude magazines in the past and had an idea what sex was but had never seen something like this and were immediately intrigued. Knowing we should not be watching this, we turned the volume down just in case Aunt Michelle woke up. Not a word was said for what felt like an eternity as we had our eyes locked in on the screen, glancing at each other periodically.

Rachel and I had tried kissing a few times since we would play house and try re-enacting movie's we would watch, French kissing was our favorite. This being different and the image of two adults having sex on TV was exciting. I felt a rush go through my body I had never felt before when she spoke up. Rachel suggested we do what they were doing and asked if we could take our clothes off. Hesitantly, I accepted and on the count of 3 we both stripped. Not knowing what to do next, we touched each others private parts making us both giggle and squirm.

Making our way back onto the couch in the nude, we tried more. Being an oral scene, Rachel started licking me like a lollipop with quick pauses to study the screen. Feeling her pull my foreskin back I felt a bigger rush when her wet tongue starting swirling around the tip but stopped. Unsure as to why, Rachel said "It's getting bigger, are you ok?" while I responded with a quick "Yes!! But I want to try licking yours". Switching spots, our experimenting continued as I began licking her crack, pushing my tongue deeper each time.

We heard footsteps upstairs so quickly jumped up to put our clothes back on before Rachel ran over to remove the porn tape from the VCR. Aunt Michelle was just going to the washroom upstairs but the two of us were worried we might get caught knowing it was wrong but deep down we knew we wanted more. Later that evening, Aunt Michelle went off to work while Patrick went to his friends place down the street. He told us curfew was 10:00pm according to his Mom but as long as the lights and TV were off downstairs, he didn't care if we stayed up talking just as long as we didn't tell Aunt Michelle he let us do that.

Our experimenting continued and I started getting hard immediately. Not having a clue how to do anything, we tried penetration but something didn't seem right. We tried again but it wasn't until later in life that we figured out what the issue was, a pussy needs to be wet. Our experimenting went on for 2-3 years until we were old enough to realize we shouldn't be doing this at all. We never spoke a word of it again. Not for almost 30 years that is.

Stopping didn't change how attractive I thought Rachel was, even though she was my cousin. As her tits started to grow, I couldn't stop imagining what they looked like. While we were really close as kids and always kept in touch, people drift apart and Rachel ended up getting married at an early age of 22. We would see each other at family get togethers and prior to me deploying with the military at 25, Rachel came to the base for the party my friends planned for me. Plenty of drinks were had and she crashed at my place for the night. Nothing happened between us but I wish it had when we hugged goodnight. Wearing only a tank top and shorts, revealing her perfect breasts and nipples popping out, Rachel must have felt my hard on during our hug.

As the years went on, life happened. I was in a long term relationship, deployed with the Army several times while Rachel started her own business. Not to mention she ended up 3 kids then COVID-19 hit put a halt on family get togethers. During the summer of 2022, I met up with them since they were in my city for her son's hockey tournament with it being over 5 years since we last saw each other. This is when I found out she lived much closer since they purchased a property about a 45-minute drive away so we planned to do dinner and drinks one night. I had a girlfriend at the time but broke up not long after that in the fall.

Rachel had mentioned we could change the plans and that her husband would be away with the kids one weekend but she had to stay back and take care of the animals on the farm. It would be a perfect way to catch up without the craziness with everyone else at a holiday dinner. She offered to make dinner provided I brought the drinks and with nobody else there, there was plenty of room to sleep.

It was the weekend before Canadian Thanksgiving in October and I picked various bottles of wine and other drinks not knowing how the night was going to go. I knew nothing would go to waste anyways knowing anyone in our family. I texted Rachel that I was on my way, getting a prompt response "Can't wait to see you cousin, it'll be like when we were kids again. Drive safe!". While I don't think she was getting to anything like that, my brain sure went to our experimentation and for 45-minutes I couldn't stop thinking about. I arrived at Rachel's 10 acre property and she came to the door to greet me. My jaw dropped like Jim Carrey in the movie 'The Mask' before she could hug me.

Rachel was wearing tight black Lululemon pants with a black tank top since she was prepping dinner, revealing her slightly tanned firm tits that I've always dreamt of and her perfect ass. Rachel was 5'5", 140 pounds with curves in all of the right places always being an athlete of some sort. Even though the woman has given birth three times, you would never know it. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and into the house we went so she could finish. Asking her if I could help, she declined only asking me to make some drinks and sit down. After making Caesars, I sat down and admired anytime she turned around. That ass on her looked delicious anytime she turned around although she must have caught me looking at least once.

Dinner was almost ready and we cracked open the first bottle of wine. We had barely sat down when she was ready for a refill. We crushed two bottles during dinner alone and the drinks started flowing after making our way to the living room sitting across from each other while we put some music on. Chatting away becoming more loose due to the drinks, Rachel adjusted her position revealing her tits even more. She must have caught me looking this time but didn't say anything. Around 9:00pm, Rachel asked if I wanted to take our drinks outside to the hot tub. Forgetting my bathing suit and her husband's shorts being too small, I decided to just wear my boxers.

I prepared more drinks while she took the cover off the hot tub and turned on the jets. I stepped outside, took off my sweatpants and hoodie before hopping in. Rachel said she would be back shortly needing to change into a bathing suit. The minutes went by and I was scrolling my phone smoking a joint when I heard the patio door slide open. Looking up, I was amazed at what I saw. With a towel draped over her shoulders, Rachel walked towards the hot tub wearing a sexy revealing two-piece black bikini. There's no way she didn't see me staring this time.

Rachel handed me her drink to place beside the hot tub before taking her first step in, bending slightly giving me the perfect view of that cleavage. Frozen momentarily, I raised my arm reaching for her hand to help her get in without slipping to which she responded "My cousin the gentleman" with a grin on her face. Being a crisp early October night, the hot tub felt amazing only departing to refill our drinks. We smoked a joint and Rachel stretched her legs out and placed her feet right beside me.

Her smooth sexy legs popping out of the water slightly and an even better view of her chest. Using her foot, it sprung out of the water to splash me and she couldn't stop laughing. Asking what I was going to do about it, I remembered how ticklish she was so I grabbed her feet. Unable to contain herself, she squirmed out of her seat and Rachel started to stand up. In the process, her bikini top string caught the clip on the size of the jacuzzi where the cover normally locks in, causing her top to become undone. Slipping enough to reveal her left boob in its entirety, the jacuzzi lights reflecting off the soaked tit making it shine like diamond. Rachel didn't notice right away but I had to tell her no matter how wonderful that view in front of me was.

With the blank stare on my face and before I could muster the words, Rachel asks "What?" to which all I could do was point slowly in the direction. Looking down and finally noticing Rachel quickly covered it up before turning around and asking to help tying it back up, clearly embarrassed. I told her it was "Okay and shit happens" and we started giggling. That must have lightened the mood because after downing her wine and finishing the joint, Rachel turned the awkwardness around on me. "I bet they look a little different now, eh Brian?" winking at me as the words came out, continuing with "Probably a bit bigger?" referring to the fact she hadn't grown tits the last time I saw her naked.

All I could do was nod my head and agree then downed my drink. I liked what I saw and she knew it. Drinks were empty, joint was done so the two of us moved inside to get changed and decide what to do next. I freshened up so didn't smell like chlorine, threw on grey sweatpants and a hoody before heading back to the kitchen to prepare more drinks. Rachel came out shortly after wearing just pajama shorts and a tight shirt holding a blanket. "It feels like we are kids again, want to put on a movie? We don't have a curfew." Rachel asks as I hand her fresh drink to which I immediately agreed.

We enter the living room and that's when I notice the blanket she brought out. It was the blanket we always shared growing up, experimenting. Before I could sit across from her, Rachel patted her hand on the couch telling me to come sit with her. I felt that rush again, the rush of excitement and hopped over. "Remember this blanket, Brian? We used to snuggle in it" as she starts scrolling Netflix. Pretending I didn't notice right away, I say "Ohhhh yeah! Took me a bit but now I remember that blanket, holy shit as if you still have it!". Rachel grinned responding with "It's always been my favorite blanket since it reminds me of you, Brian. We had so much fun growing up". The movie started we were both under the blanket when she asked if I wanted to snuggle, "It will be like when we were younger, if that's okay?" She didn't have to sell me on it, I was completely okay with it. Halfway through the movie, she got up to use the washroom while I went for a smoke and made more drinks.

Returning to the couch, she changed her position placing her head on my stomach when she spoke up again. "Soo, do you ever think about stuff we used to do? Have you ever told anyone?". I knew I couldn't play dumb but still tried to responding by asking her "Think about what?" when she went straight to the point referring to experimenting. I told her that I obviously have always thought about it because it's a memory but didn't see the point in bringing it up because it had been a long time. Rachel told me she felt the same but was always curious, thanking me for the chat and hugging me, this time with an added kiss on the cheek.

We sat there for a bit in silence, cuddling but also not really knowing what to say when she spoke up again, asking me if I liked what I saw in the hot tub. Not knowing if it was a trick question, the combination of booze and really not caring I respond with a "Actually, yes! I did like what I saw!" Rachel paused for a moment and stood up which had me thinking I shouldn't have said that. I could see the hamster wheel spinning in her head when she pulled off her shirt revealing her beautiful 34C tits. The sight was better than what I could have imagined, they looked incredible. I wanted to bury my face in them as she grabbed my hand left hand, knowing I'm a southpaw, placing it on her right boob. I stood up moving my other hand in her direction but instead of grabbing the other one, I put it around her and held her in closer whispering in her ear telling her it feels amazing while taking my thumb and gently running it around her nipple.

That's when Rachel said "My husband doesn't give me any attention and nobody can ever know about this but I've always wanted to finish what we started. Kiss me". With the words barely out of her mouth our lips met with a passionate kiss, making our way back to the couch and our tongues swirling around each others in a perfect rhythm. I sat back as Rachel sat on top, straddling me on the couch burying her soft tits in my face. I started to feel the bulge in my pants and the warmth between her legs until she got up when I noticed my pants were damp due to her pussy being so wet that it seeped thru her shorts.

I asked her what was next while she grabbed my hand and led me towards the bathroom, turning on the shower once we got there. There was no count to three this time, we immediately stripped down and hopped in the steamy shower. We washed each other as my dick grew harder and harder when I spun her around so I could wash her back while kissing her neck and using my other hand to caress her tits. With my rock hard cock poking her ass, she turned around and started stroking it until we were fully rinsed off before stepping out to dry off. Leaving the bathroom kissing each other, she asked me to refill the drinks and meet her in the spare bedroom since she didn't want to in the same bed she shares with her husband.

Not caring where we continued, I just wanted to as soon as possible. Instead of making more drinks I just grabbed a full bottle of wine and made my way to the spare bedroom. I walked in to a room dimly lit by a few candles and Rachel lying on the bed, holding her phone to play music, tossing it to the side once she saw me so she could direct me towards her using index finger in a seductive motion. The flickering from the candles revealed that firm body of hers but dark enough to conceal certain areas. Moving closer to the bed with her laying on her back, I was now in view of her wet, glistening pussy that she clearly maintains perfectly.

Crawling onto the bed getting closer to Rachel as she's already coming towards not being able to wait any longer for another kiss. As our lips meet, she opens her mouth and wraps her arms around the back of my head to have a firm hold. Tongues coming together lashing back and forth, this was the hottest kiss I have experienced and it's with my cousin. She leaned back resting her body against the pillows still with her arms locked around me pulling me closer to her. Adjusting our bodies to get comfy, I run my hand down her body.

Beginning from behind her ear, slowly down her neck towards her collarbone when I brush my fingers there for a few seconds. Rachel starts shaking lets out a moan while I kiss it at the same time. I want to take my time and explore but we both know what we want and run my hands over her tits, just tracing the nipples. She begins breathing even heavier and can feel my dick getting harder sliding against her leg with precum. I move to her side and kiss her inner thigh and feel her body trembling with excitement. This time I use my tongue on the other leg and with my other hand, my middle finger easily slides into her wet pussy. Fingering her slowly, each push going deeper and deeper as my lips work their way back up sucking to suck on her tits.

The only sounds I hear are the moans of pleasure coming from Rachel and her soaked pussy as I gently bite her rock hard nipples. She wraps one hand around my erect cock and starts stroking it, pausing only to circle her thumb around the precum filled tip. Fingering her as she jerks me off, we passionately make out some more until she bursts out another moan and I feel how wet she is. Still on her back, we stop kissing and I love my mouth directly towards that wet pussy. Spreading her legs, I swirl my tongue clockwise around the edge of her pink lips before burying my tongue deep into her. Her body is shaking as my hands work their way up and squeeze her tits as I'm tasting my cousin's delicious pussy.

I feel her starting to tense up and briefly stop. Unaware of why I stopped Rachel tells me she was about to cum but I already knew that. I lift her up to spin her around so I can get on my back. Thinking I want a blowjob she starts making her way down but I pull her back towards me and tell her to get in a straddling motion. Just the feeling of her grinding against me could have made me burst right there but with my hands on her ass, I slide closer towards her so she can sit on my face.

Hands gripped on each cheek, I pull her dripping clit closer towards my face until the lips of my mouth and her pussy lips meet again. Rachel is riding my face at this point, her juices tasting like a sweet champagne and body quivering. Rachel was already within seconds of bursting before so this is pushing over the edge. We couldn't get thru an entire song when I feel her body convulse and her pussy tense up until Rachel screamed in delight as she came with my tongue still deep inside her. Not wanting me to move while she enjoys the moment, she plants herself down even more in order for my tongue to stay deep in that one spot until she can contain herself.

A few minutes went by and Rachel built up the energy get off of me and grabbed the damp towel that was sitting on the floor beside the bed knowing we'd need it. Wiping off our sweat soaked bodies and her still gushing pussy, she grabbed my hand and we made our way back to the shower to rinse off quickly. Rachel copped my balls in the palm of her hand while crouching down at the same time, taking my already half mast penis into her mouth before turning off the water. Almost as if it was a preview for what was about to happen.

Drying off while we shared a beach towel proved more difficult since we couldn't stop making out as we made our way back to the bed. Looking for a hair tie in the nightstand, Rachel told me to get comfy on my back. Without even noticing her hair tied back, as I barely settled into place that's when I felt Rachel's hand wrapped around my shaft and her wet tongue begin circling around the tip of my cock. I knew immediately this wasn't going to take very long. While we had experimented before, this was a real blowjob. Looking up at my with her seductive hazel eyes as she sucked away, only briefly opening her mouth so I could see the motions she was making with her tongue. Slowing down briefly to toy with me and knowing I could erupt any moment, Rachel begin stroking and sucking faster and faster with more suction.

12