Cousins 30 Years Later Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down to squeeze one of her tits while trying to each the inside of her legs to rub her pussy some more. She ever to slightly slapped my hand away, grinning while she told me to relax and enjoy. Taking her advice and laying back mostly against the headboard due to the pillows being scattered, I felt my cock start to switch when Rachel added more suction with her lips while firmly gripping my cock. I couldn't take it any longer, the sounds of Rachel's slobbering mouth giving me better head than ever imagined, I erupted like a volcano in her mouth. Streams of cum kept shooting out yet she took it all even licking up the final drips seeping out at the end. That was the hottest thing I had experienced but we weren't done yet.

Just lying there looking into each other's eyes for a few minutes, we started to laugh and kissed some more. Neither of us wanted to move but desperately needing drink refills, we got up and I quickly rolled a joint before going back outside. Standing outside at 2:00am and it being so chilly that the grass was crisp and we could see our breathe when chatting, we finished up and went back inside. Freshening up brushing our teeth in the bathroom, I started the shower again to rinse off with Rachel joining me. I thought the night was over but she had another idea as she grabbed my dick that was still mostly erect, while biting my nipples at the same time.

She grabbed my hand and directed it towards the inside of her legs. Her pussy was soaked, not just from the water but from what just transpired. My fingers slipped right in without adding any pressure until she turned off the water motioning for me to follow her. Drying off again and still completely naked, Rachel and I walked towards that same spare bedroom hand in hand making out way back to the bed. Fully erect by now and her pussy still dripping, there was no need for foreplay and this when I knew what was about to happen.

I was about to finally fuck my cousin Rachel...

To be continued...

12