All Comments on 'Cousins: Adam & Veronica Pt. 01'

by Nerdy1979

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Entertaining

Not what I expected but it sure was fun to read. Small penis play or even humiliation isn't exactly my cup of tea but you managed to package it so nicely it didn't bother me one bit. The only fear I have is that you'll take this some way dark and go full bondage/domination thing on the poor fella.

Now I'll wait to read more and see where this is going, liking Veronica very much already.

FYI - 2nd cousins can marry in most of the world without any problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
totally wrong

The story is in the totally wrong category it needs to be put in the anal sex one where all such garbage sewer material belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely Story

Not many people get or understand SPH stories on literotica. I thought this was a very nice story. If you want to reach a more appreciative audience then I suggest you look for sites that specialise in small penis/SPH stories. They are out there. The content of your story was good, but a little spoiled by the grammatical errors at times. Overall, a great effort and keep writing SPH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

I have a small dick and I had a real life affair with my cousin. Loved this. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please!

Please please please, write more? This was absolutely perfect! Loved the "small penis encouragement/praise" theme!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please write more!

This is so fucking hot, I love how she keeps referring to his shortcomings while doing dirty things to him, and I also think incest is hot. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
lovely

I love small peepees, but usually stories are just about humiliation. So it was lovely to read about Veronica whom I felt I could identify with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Please Continue this story, with Adam fucking Veronica while she continues to encourage his wittle peepee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous