Cousin's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd probably have heart failure," I said, closing my eyes. She reached back again and adjusted the strap, this time groaning that it was cutting her in two. "I can't stand this," she said, "Would you mind if I took it off?" I shook my head as she reached behind her and undid the clasp, pulling the top off with one easy motion. She threw it on the floor as I stared at two of the most perfect breasts and nipples I had ever seen. They were dancing in front of my face, and my prick hurt with the hardness it had achieved. She began to knead my shoulders again, and pulled her body toward me, her ass sliding across my thighs. Bending my head back she whispered, "Let's try the kiss again."

She placed her lips on mine and I felt my prick press against her where it was pushed against my belly by her body. As her tongue sought out mine, I raised my hands to her breasts and took the nipples between my fingers. She groaned as I rolled them back and forth, feeling their hardness increase. She moved her mouth from mine and I felt her hands push my knees apart as she slid down and her head disappeared beneath the warm water. She was so gentle, I almost did not feel her lips as they took the head of my cock between them. She was gently sucking my dick with her head beneath the swirling water of the spa, her arms under my legs to hold her down.

After almost thirty seconds of nuzzling my cock, she stood up in front of me. Drops of water fell from each nipple as she stuck her thumbs in the bikini bottom and pulled it down, revealing the black hair just submerged below the water. I could see the outline of her legs below the surface as she threw the skimpy bottom to the floor. Tina pulled me to my feet and wrapped her arms around me, swaying to the beat of the stereo which was playing the same sounds as we had danced to in the lounge. In the pressure of the swirling water, we danced naked to the sweet music of the Caribbean, moving slowly around the spa as our passions rose inside us.

Slowly, she pushed me toward the side of the large tub, and surprised me with her strength as she bent and lifted me out of the water and pushed me into a sitting position on the edge. Her face was even with my chest and my seven inch prick was so hard it ached, as it stood up between us. Tina moved close to me and placed her lips on my left nipple, gently playing it with her tongue as she kissed it. Her breasts swayed against my thighs, and my prick pressed against her chest as she moved her mouth to the right side of my chest and repeated the action. She pushed my legs apart and ran her tongue into my navel, her chin pushing on the head of my prick as she licked and kissed it. With both hands she took the base of my shaft and held it steady. Her head lowered and I felt her lips on the tip of my shaft, softly sucking as she ran her hand up and down the length.

Slowly, she took it in her mouth, raising and lowering her head, making the knob and half the shaft disappear inside her. In no time at all I felt the surge as my orgasm gathered momentum from deep within my balls.

As her lips reached the round globe and started down again, the load burst out into her mouth. She moved her head off and watched the first spurt as it shot up from the eye of my prick. Quickly, she took the head into her mouth and began to suck hard as the whitish semen flowed out in successive spurts. Each time her mouth filled, she swallowed and sucked harder until my cock began to soften. My heart was beating so fast my head pounded as my cock softened. Tina looked at me, smiled, and said, "I really needed that, more than you know."

"So did I, and I never knew that feeling could exist. If I had known you better all along, I may have dragged you down to one of the South American countries where first cousins can marry."

She grinned at that, then told me, "I was confused about my sexuality after I made love to Louisa. I guess it must have been a passing fancy, and I've not been ruined for men."

"That's absolutely the truth," I said, feeling my cock begin to grow again."

"It's not that I won't try a woman again, because there was just something special I found when Louisa sucked my nipples. But, cousin, you have made me more than whole."

"Speaking of making you whole, no pun attended, we have other business to take care of."

Tina smiled at me, then pulled me back into the water and straddled my legs.

12