Cousins Cross the Line

Story Info
Liz and Dave share an unimaginal night together.
8.2k words
4.37
12.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
je71sox
je71sox
353 Followers

This story is fiction, for entertainment purposes only.

My Name is Liz, and I recently graduated from high school in a small town in Vermont. I have lived my entire life in this town. I had decided that I was going to stay close to home and attend college here, which made my parents, aunt, and cousins happy. I am an only child, but I have two older cousins, Dave is 32, and Mike is 29. Although there is a significant age difference between them and me, we had what I thought was a close relationship. Growing up, they would always look out for me. I have always been tomboyish with short hair, 34b breast size, and unless I wore leggings, which I never did, you could never tell if I had hips or an ass. I always wore loose clothes growing up, which caused people to whisper about me being a lesbian or that I was a pretty boy. Dave and Mike would defend me and be protective. They were known to be tough boys who people did not mess with.

I did not have a large friend group in high school. Most girls were concerned with who was going to ask them out. They would try to out-dress and pound makeup on themselves to compete with each other. I was never that type of girl. I was happy with who I was and got through high school with minimal issues except for the occasional lesbian comment. I had not told anyone that I was not a lesbian. I liked boys and had no interest in girls whatsoever. I felt like no matter what I said, people either wouldn't believe me or ask me to do something outrageous to prove I wasn't. Although I would have crushes on certain boys, I watched all the drama from afar and was glad I didn't have to go through that grief. I had make-out sessions with my neighbor Timmy off and on during my sophomore year. His family moved out of state at the end of the school year. We would text each other, but we eventually lost touch. I was glad to be moving on from high school and the people in it.

I celebrated my graduation with my family and family friends. I have always enjoyed my family celebrations, especially cookouts. That's what we decided to do on graduation day. I enjoyed being the center of attention even though it didn't happen that often. During the day, people congratulated me on graduating and heading to college. I tried to stay humble when I heard someone crack a joke, "Do you think she'll finally meet a nice girl?" This comment got a few people around her to start giggling.

Then, I noticed Dave heading towards them with an angry look. I cut him off and whispered in his ear, "She's not worth the scene."

Dave was pissed. "Fuck her! No wonder why her husband sleeps around." People around us could tell something was wrong, so I asked Dave to help me with something in the garage. Our garage wasn't used for cars. My dad had turned it into a man cave that he never used. I spent a lot of time in the man cave because no one else ever used it. It has a TV, pool table, darts, a fridge, and most importantly, a bathroom. I spent most of my high school years in the garage. It was a comfortable private space. I would often sleep on the couch instead of going to my bedroom in the house.

Once we got into the garage, I told Dave, "You can't let this stuff get to you. I don't care what people think or say. Anger and violence don't stop people from being assholes, and you will get in trouble."

Dave expressed his frustration with people always making comments about me being gay. He yelled, "Who gives a fuck if you like girls? No one should give a FUCK!"

I never realized that Dave actually thought I liked women. My feelings were hurt that as close as I am with Dave and Mike, they would know I thought being with a woman is gross. "Dave, you realize that I'm not into women, right? I can't help that I don't look like a typical girl, but I am not gay!"

Dave looked at me with a look of confusion. "You're not into women? I'm so sorry. Fuck, how did I not know this? By the way, there's nothing wrong with the way you look." Suddenly, my emotions got the best of me, and for some reason, I started crying. I don't know if it was because the two people, I was closest to didn't really know me at all or if it was the years of people talking about me finally catching up to me. Dave came to me, wrapping his arms around me, telling me, "Jesus, you are a girly girl after all. Look at all those tears. It's ok, I always got you." I wrapped my arms around Dave and rested my face on his chest. Dave hugged me firmly, rocking from side to side in an attempt to soothe me.

This went on for a few minutes. I enjoyed being in Dave's arms. It felt intimate, which was a brand-new experience for me. Suddenly, Dave moved away from me, lightly patting me on my ass. "Let's get a drink. We need a drink." Dave got a tissue and told me, "Wipe your eyes. We don't want to ruin your tough girl reputation." I could tell; the hugging made him feel something. I couldn't pinpoint if it was good or bad.

I wiped the tears from my face as I replied, "You can have a drink, but if I go out there attempting to get a drink, my mother and father will kill me. I graduated high school; I didn't turn twenty-one. Ya goof."

Dave told me, "Look in the fridge, idiot." To my surprise, the fridge was full of beer and other alcoholic beverages. Then he told me to check out the freezer. When I opened it, I saw two bottles of tequila.

I started laughing, "You fucking idiot, you know I like tequila, but didn't know that I like boys? You're the only idiot here." I asked, "So, I can drink, and you'll keep me from trouble, right?"

Dave responded, "That's the plan. Isn't that always the plan? Mike and I taking care of you and protecting you?"

I smiled as I grabbed a hard lemonade and some shot glasses. Dave knew that I would drink during high school because he was my go-to for buying alcohol. However, I had never drunk with him. I poured two shots before he told me to wait for Mike. Dave texted Mike and told him to come into the garage. Mike came in asking, "What the fuck are you two doing? Everyone is looking for Liz." When Mike looked at me, he saw that my eyes were puffy from crying. He asked, "Are you OK? What the fuck happened?"

Dave explained what happened outside and that I got upset over it. I then blurted out, "And...Dave thought I was into chicks. That upset me too."

Mike looked confused. After a minute of confusion, he asked, "You like guys?" Then he started laughing hysterically. "I told Dave that you weren't into women. We've had this debate for over a year. See, dickhead, I told you she likes guys!"

We all started laughing, and all I could think was how much I loved Dave and Mike. We each had a shot of tequila while I attempted to guzzle my lemonade. We made a pact that when we wanted another shot, we would text each other and meet in the garage. Dave stated, "If you are starting to get noticeably drunk, we will have to cut you off." I agreed to the plan.

The day flew by. Everyone was having a good time until it started raining around nine o'clock. People started to leave before it got too bad. I asked Mike and Dave if they were going to stay. Dave said he was staying. Mike followed up with, "Ditto, for me."

I helped my parents in bring food into the house. I informed them that I would be taking a shower and would then proceed to the garage. As I was leaving, I sent a text to Dave and Mike indicating that I would be showering to sober up and that I would be back shortly. I was experiencing dizziness due to the consumption of tequilas and lemonades. I was uncertain of the amount of alcohol consumed by all three of us. We were meeting up in the garage once an hour to drink shots.

As I got in the shower, the thought of Dave's hug raced through my mind. I never rubbed myself in the shower. The door didn't have a lock, and I didn't want to get caught fingering myself by my parents. I don't know if it was the lightheadedness, but I started rubbing my clit with fingers from one hand and slipping a finger in and out of my pussy with my other hand. It felt so good until my mother knocked on the door, yelling, "LIZ, YOU OK IN THERE? YOU'RE TAKING FOREVER."

I nearly peed myself from shock. I yelled back, "Yes, I'm getting out soon." As I got out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around me, and headed into my bedroom. Dave and Mike were texting me to hurry up before they passed out from drinking too much. I quickly dried off and put on a pair of sweatpants with an oversized t-shirt.

My parents were getting ready for bed. I kissed them both and thanked them for a great day as I headed out the door to the garage. It was downpouring as I ran through the front yard to get to the garage. I got drenched. As I ran into the garage, I was hit by a cold burst of air conditioning. I could feel my nipples harden. The worst was my t-shirt was drenched and clinging to me, and I realized you could see right through it. Mike immediately asked, "Are you cold, Liz?" and then followed it up with laughter.

Dave decided to join in on the jokes, "Jeez, Liz. Your nipples are going to take someone's eye out."

I felt like an idiot. I could feel my emotions getting the best of me again. My eyes were welling up. I asked, "Why does everyone have to make fun of the way I look? I'm so tired of not being looked at like a woman. The least you two could have done is be decent to me. I'm going home, fuck you both."

Dave stopped me at the door, "Liz, don't leave. We're sorry. We were joking. Would you prefer us to act like dogs and tell you that we didn't realize what a nice rack you have? Because that was actually the first thought in my head."

Mike responded with, "Ditto for me. I didn't realize you had such nice ti... um... breasts. Sorry."

I felt exposed because the T-shirt was see-through from the rain. I've never been in a situation where I was exposed like I was at this moment, so I didn't know how to deal with it. I felt like I had just acted like every girl I despised in high school. Like a brat. But it worked. Dave and Mike were kissing my ass now. I told them, "Please don't be assholes to me. I don't know why I'm so sensitive and keep crying."

I was sniffling when Dave brought me some tissues and wrapped his arms around me again. "Sorry, Liz. Let's have some shots and watch the fights. Deal?"

We always watched the MMA fights together, and I had forgotten they were on. Typically, I watch them because I enjoy being around my cousins. I never had the heart to tell them that I didn't like the fights. "Deal! I'm freezing. Don't either of you dare comment on my nipples!" I started laughing, and they did too. I proceeded to the fridge, where I grabbed another hard lemonade and a bottle of tequila. I asked, "Are we still using shot glasses or just drinking from the bottle?"

Dave took his shirt off and told me, "Put this shirt on. It's dry, and you can stop showing your goods. We don't need the shot glasses. Let's pass the bottle around."

I chuckled, and I downed a big gulp of tequila. I told them to turn around so I could change shirts. I turned to face the fridge, took my shirt off, and saw in a reflection that neither of them had turned around like I asked. I put Dave's shirt on and turned around to both of them staring at me. I smiled and said, "Fuckin dogs! Looking at my vulnerable eighteen-year-old ass. You should be ashamed of yourselves." As I walked past Mike, I took the tequila bottle and sat on the couch. I grabbed a blanket and put it over me.

Mike said he was going to get the inflatable mattress so he could lie down. Dave came and sat on the couch, asking, "Are you going to share?" I handed him the tequila bottle, and he said, "I meant the blanket. Is there enough to cover both of us?"

I blurted out, "Yeah. There's enough room for us to get cozy." I immediately thought, 'What is wrong with you, Liz? You're acting like a stupid schoolgirl.' Dave acted like he didn't notice my pathetic attempt at being cute.

Mike was lying on the air mattress on the floor when he told us, "Fights are about to begin. Try to keep the noise down unless someone gets knocked out." Dave and I gave a loud "YES!"

Dave and I continued to pass the tequila bottle back and forth while Mike would occasionally ask us to pass it to him. After the first fight was over, I stopped drinking. I was feeling trashed and didn't think I could drink anymore without getting sick. I decided to lay back a little and get more comfortable, so I put my legs across Dave's lap, asking, "Is that OK?"

Dave replied, "Yeah, it's cool. Get comfortable." Dave then pulled the blanket up to his chest, placing his hands on my thighs. I felt my pussy tingle and heat up once he rested his hands. Within a few minutes, the second fight ended with a knockout. Dave squeezed my thighs in his excitement at the end of the fight. I felt a lightning bolt shoot between my thighs and run up to my vagina. I was trying to hide how excited my body was about being touched. Dave and Mike were hollering about the fight. My mind was in such a fog I wasn't comprehending what they were saying. Dave would squeeze my thighs every time he got excited about something or the replay of the knockout.

Dave said, "I gotta go take a piss. Do you need anything while I'm up?"

My reply surprised me as much as it did Dave, "I'm really comfortable. Are you sure you need to go that badly?"

Mike replied, "UHOH! Someone isn't gonna make it to the main event tonight."

Dave looked at me and smiled. He leaned over and practically whispered, "I'll be right back, I promise. Then you can get comfortable again." I lifted my legs in disappointment so he could get off the couch. I gave him a pouty look as he continued to smile at me. He looked down at Mike to see if he was paying attention, then leaned over to kiss me on my cheek. I instinctively turned my head without thinking as his lips landed on mine. I closed my eyes while my back arched, all without knowingly doing it. As Dave walked away to use the bathroom, I was left in a place, physically and mentally, that I had never experienced before.

The next fight started as Dave ran back to the couch. I lifted my legs so he could get back to his spot. This time, Dave placed his hand on one of my thighs with his fingers resting on the inside of my thigh. Was he testing me to see how far I would let him go? Then he started tracing his fingers slowly around the inside of my thigh. The sensation this caused within me was unbelievable. I got caught up in the moment as I attempted to scoot down closer to Dave. If I got any closer, my ass would be on his lap. Dave moved his hand to my crotch, tracing his finger up and down my slit through my sweatpants. I could feel my juices flowing through my pussy. I was lost. My mind and body felt like they were melting. I was breathing heavily without being able to control the pace.

Mike asked, "Everything all right up there? You guys are being really quiet." Then Mike looked up at us, "Liz looks like she's going down for the count. I think I'm gonna take off. I want to make it home for the main event."

I couldn't tell if Mike was suspicious of Dave and me. I responded quickly with, "Yeah. It's been a long day. I'm crashing. Sorry, I can't hang like the two of you." Mike's suddenness of deciding to leave and Dave stopping what he was doing made me feel flushed and paranoid.

Mike said, "Well kiddo, get up and give me hug goodbye."

Again, my paranoia kicked in; I thought, 'Is he trying to see if I'm dressed under the blanket.' At this point, Dave moved his hand, so I pulled the blanket off me to prove I was clothed. I think I saw a look of relief on Mike's face. "Give me a hug." I hugged Mike and thanked him for everything. I instructed him to text me when he got home so I know he made it safely.

Mike agreed to text me when he got home. Then he looked at Dave and said, "Are you leaving soon?"

Dave responded, "Yeah, I'm gonna have a coffee and try to sober up before I go. You two lightweights can't hang." I giggled at the lightweight comment.

I could sense that Mike was felt awkward about what he suspected was going on under the blanket. "Well, I'm probably going back to the house to go to bed in a few minutes." I was hoping this would get rid of what felt like tension between them. It was obvious Mike didn't want Dave and me alone.

Mike said, "Good. I'll walk you out. Dave, sober the fuck up."

Dave just looked at Mike and said, "Yeah, you're right. I'm way too drunk. I'll get my shit together and head home."

I told Mike to give me a second to use the bathroom. When I closed the door, I could hear Mike scolding Dave in a hushed tone. I texted Dave, "Do you want me to come back after Mike leaves? I don't know what is going on with him. I feel really bad for getting you in some kind of trouble. I don't know why he's so mad." I was able to see when Dave read his texts, so I know he read this one. He probably didn't respond because Mike was still there. As I re-entered, "I'm ready for bed. Dave, give me a hug. Thank you for everything!"

As Mike and I got outside, he told me, "Wave from your window so I know you're inside." I scurried to my front door and waved to him from the kitchen window. I watched him drive off.

I was thinking about what had just happened. I wasn't surprised that Dave didn't text me back. We were drinking too much, and things could have gotten out of control. Then my phone dinged from a text, "Hey. That was awkward. I think Mike had too much to drink, and we didn't have enough. LOL. Want to finish off the tequila with me? I'm probably going to crash on the couch here." As I was reading the text, lightning lit the sky up. Then a big "BOOM!" shook the house from thunder. Everyone who knew me knows that I am terrified of thunder and lightning. I could hear the downpouring outside. Before I could respond, another text came through, "I'm on the porch getting drenched. I know you are afraid of thunder and lightning. Let's go before it gets worse."

I texted, "OK." Then hurried outside, where it was pouring buckets. Dave's jeans were drenched. And, of course, he had no shirt on because I left with his shirt.

Dave asked, "Are you ready to make a run for it?"

I was getting drenched now. "YUP! Let's go!" We ran across the yard. We made it to the garage in less than a minute. When we got inside, I said, "Our fucking clothes are drenched. What are we going to do?"

Dave suggested, "We could strip down to our underwear, and hang our clothes over the beam."

At that point, I realized I hadn't put panties on under my sweatpants. Instead of blurting that out, I asked where the tequila was. I took a huge gulp from the bottle, then another. "Um, yeah, Dave, um...I don't have any underwear on. And, as you can tell, no bra either. So, um...yeah...I don't know what I'm gonna do." The tequila hit me quickly, thank God. As Dave took his jeans off, I asked, "What do you suggest I do?"

Dave started laughing, "I think your t-shirt is dry. How about you take those wet clothes off, and put the t-shirt on? It's big enough to cover your tiny body. Other than that, your only other options are, is to get under the blankets naked, or go back to the house. Unfortunately, I can't run through the yard in my boxers."

I stood there contemplating what I should do. I've never been nude in front of anyone. Whether I have that t-shirt on or not, I'd essentially still be nude. I was so insecure about how I looked. For years, I was told how boyish I looked. What people didn't realize; I actually had a nice, firm, round ass. Or at least, I thought I did. I gulped more tequila, then said, "I don't want you making fun of me. I don't want to hear any boy or lesbian comments. OK?" I couldn't believe I was contemplating this. It was so weird to be thinking about being nude in front of my cousin Dave. I could trust him. I believe we had both learned our lesson earlier tonight.

je71sox
je71sox
353 Followers