Cousins Cross the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave told me, "Why would you ever think I'd make fun of you? I'm freezing and want to get under the blanket before the last fight." Then he started chugging tequila and beer.

I told Dave, "Stay here, I'm going to get under the covers first. No looking this time either. I saw you and Mike watching me change shirts earlier."

Dave assured me he would turn around while I stripped off my drenched clothes. I took my clothes off when I got to the couch. I watched to make sure he wasn't looking. Then I noticed he was watching me from the same reflection that I used earlier to watch him and Mike. I was embarrassed that he could see me but said nothing about it. I got under the blanket and tossed him my clothes, asking him to hang them on the beam.

I hadn't thought about the fact that he was going to come to the couch and get under the blanket with me. As Dave approached, I could see his bulging penis through his boxer shorts. This was the closest I had ever been to seeing a penis or being around one. It was at that moment I felt pathetic. I was eighteen years old, and I had never had sex, never been this close to a penis. I asked him to get me a hard lemonade and tequila.

Dave looked at me confused, "Are you OK?"

I wasn't okay, but I did not want him to know this. "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm cold. I'm hoping the lemonade and tequila will warm me up." I watched him walk away. As he returned, I watched his bulge moving around in those boxer shorts. Suddenly, the tip of his penis poked out of the hole. I didn't say anything. I was mesmerized by the site of it. I sat up to drink the lemonade, holding the blanket to cover my chest. He pulled the blanket over his lap and sat in the same spot he was in earlier tonight. I watched him as I chugged the entire lemonade, then immediately moved to the tequila, guzzling until my throat burned. I sat in that position, watching him look at the TV. Then, I asked, "Should I put my legs across you or stay like this?" I wanted to see what he wanted me to do.

Dave looked at me for the first time since he sat down. He told me, "You look really uncomfortable sitting like that. You can put your legs on my lap if you want to. The last fight is about to come on. We should get comfortable. I've been waiting to see this fight for a month." Then he grabbed the tequila bottle, looked at me, and said, "Jeez, Liz. How cold were you? you drank like a third of the bottle." I watched Dave finish the tequila. Then he chased it down with a beer. I scooted down to the same position I was in earlier. My ass was against him with my thighs on top of his lap. Dave looked at me, "Are you comfortable?"

I realized I was staring at him, but I couldn't seem to look away. "Yes. I'm extremely comfortable. Are you?"

Dave smiled at me. "Good. I'm glad you are comfortable. I am too. Let's get ready for a good fight." Then he squeezed my bare thigh. Dave told me, "I never realized how nice your legs are. They are firm as hell." He squeezed them again. Each time he touched them, I felt a jolt run through me.

As Dave watched the TV, I was watching him. The alcohol started to hit me, and the room was spinning. I had to lay on my side to keep myself from getting sick. I decided to lay on my right side. Doing this, I could continue to watch Dave. He seemed oblivious to my moving around. In this position, Dave had one of his hands on my thigh, with his fingers hovering at the crease of my ass. His other hand was resting on my hip. Something happened in the fight as Dave gripped my hip and my ass, yelling in excitement for what had happened. When he did this, my entire body jolted. I felt warm waves going through my body with every movement he made.

Then Dave said, "You missed a crazy knockout."

Dave was looking at me for a response. All I could come up with was, "What are we going to do now?" The alcohol had taken control of me. I wasn't in a blackout, but I knew I was trashed. I told Dave, "I don't care what we do. As long as I can stay on the couch, that works for me. I'm too drunk to go anywhere and too comfortable to want to move."

Dave said, "You don't have to move. Stay comfortable and relax. I'll probably watch the post-fight press conference and fall asleep. I'm way too drunk to do anything to."

I smiled at him and nodded my head. Dave was unaware that I was staring at him with crazy thoughts running through my head. Dave started to move his fingers in a circular motion on the back of my thigh. This caused my entire body to get chills and goosebumps. He asked, "Does this feel good?"

I looked at him smiling "Ummhmm. That feels great."

Dave smiled back at me, "OK, good. You've convinced me to rub your legs."

I had never felt this way. I had never felt this intimate with anyone. "Thank you. Please feel free to keep going.", I said as I let out a giggle.

I think Dave was looking for reassurance from me to go further because once I told him to keep going, he picked up his pace. His hands were moving all over my hips, thighs, and ass. Dave would lightly and slowly brush the tips of his fingers along the crack of my ass cheeks, then go into a deep rub of my ass. Every time he did this, my body would react with a jerking reaction from my hips. The more he did this, the more I felt the blood flowing through me. I was scared and excited at the same time, which was another new experience for me. I was at a point where I needed more, so I turned onto my back. I gave my cousin access to my nether regions. I was curious as to what he would do now.

Dave didn't waste any time, as his hands immediately moved up to my slit. He started rubbing my clit, as he slowly started to push a finger into my pussy. My body jerked, and I told him, "Please be gentle. I've never done any of this before."

Dave immediately stopped trying to push his finger into me. "Liz, are you a virgin or are you inexperienced?"

Now I had to explain that I had never done any of this with anyone; while he continued to rub my clit, my pussy felt like it was pouring juices out of it. "Dave, I've never been intimate like this with anyone.", I said with humiliation. My hope was this didn't scare him. I didn't want him to stop. Then, he stopped.

"Liz, are you sure you want me to keep going? I'm going to be honest. Once we get started, I don't know if I will be able to stop. We're both really drunk, and guys think with the wrong head normally, let alone when they are drunk. I don't want to get into any trouble."

I was feeling like I was losing my mind. My body was aching for Dave to keep going. But my mind was telling me this was a mistake. I tried to make sense, "Dave, you are making me feel really good. I don't know what we should do. I'm only eighteen, and you're thirty-three. I was hoping you would know what we should do. I have no idea what we should do, but I would never get you in trouble. I love you. I am not a hundred percent sure if we should have sex. That might be too much for me. But what you are doing now is making me feel so good. I don't know. You have more experience with this stuff than I do. You need to make the decisions, and I will do what you tell me. I just don't know what I'm doing because I have never done any of this before. I do know that I am rambling."

Dave was looking into my eyes, searching to see if I would protect him from trouble. Dave then told me, "Okay. I can't promise we won't have sex. Let me know if I hurt you, okay?" I nodded my approval. I was terrified and excited at the same time. Then he instructed me, "Lay back. I want to taste your pussy."

I did as he instructed. Dave took the blanket off me and threw it on the floor. I was completely naked now, on the couch, and entirely vulnerable. I watched as he took his boxer shorts off. In a whisper, I asked, "If we're not going to have sex, why do you need them off? Having that out will make it harder for you to control yourself, won't it?"

Dave responded, "Relax. I know what I'm doing. You don't have to worry. Just do what I tell you."

Dave started licking and sucking on the inside of my thighs. Slowly working his way up to my pussy which felt like a volcano that was about to erupt. Finally, I felt the warmth of his breath, then his tongue slowly grazing the outside of my pussy lips. Then, over my clit, back down my slit. Dave continued these motions driving me absolutely insane; then he engulfed my pussy with his tongue. Rapidly sticking his tongue in and out of my pussy, while he rubbed my clit with his thumb. To keep from screaming from pleasure, I covered my face with a pillow, biting into the pillow. Dave slowed his pace, as he went back to slowly licking my slit. Suddenly, Dave held my legs up, almost holding them up to my shoulders. I had no idea what he was looking to do when I felt his tongue start at my asshole and lick all the way to my clit. I never knew that someone doing this would feel so good. My body felt like it was on the verge of convulsing as Dave continued doing this. I knew I was going to cum soon. Then I felt a shift, and Dave was quickly between my legs, rubbing the tip of his cock up and down my slit, still with his thumb on my clit. I felt the volcano erupting as wave after wave crashed from my head through my pussy. My pelvis had a mind of its own as with every wave: it jerked down towards Dave's cock. I felt the tip of his cock enter my pussy and stretch me. Everything was spinning, and I had no control over my body as my body felt like it was emptying all my fluids through my pussy.

I was screaming from pleasure until I felt Dave push more of his cock into me. In an instant, I felt the most excruciating pain of my life. It felt like he was destroying me. I yelled, "OOWWW! STOP, STOP! THAT HURTS! PLEASE STOP! I CAN'T IT'S TOO BIG! I CAN'T DO THIS!"

Dave pulled his cock back, I could still feel the tip in me, but the pain had not subsided. He looked down at me. "I only put a little in. You are really tight and need to relax a little."

I felt a tear roll down my face as I looked at him. "Dave, I don't think I can do that. That hurt really bad. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to be such a wimp. I feel like I ruined everything."

Dave completely withdrew his cock from my pussy. He told me, "Don't feel bad. You are going to give me blue balls, but we can do other things to keep it going."

Then he moved his face to mine, pulled my chin down with his thumb and forefinger, and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back vigorously, wrapping my arms around his neck. I was pulling his body into mine. And, just like that, no more pain. I felt great being under him. He made me feel like a desirable woman for the first time in my life. I could feel his throbbing cock with its base resting on my mound while the tip was at my belly button. We were grinding our bodies into each other. I was in complete ecstasy again. My body was back on fire; I was moaning as we kissed. My hips were gyrating in a way that I didn't even know they were capable of. Dave reached his hands to the back of my head, gripping my short hair and pulling my head back. He started moving his kissing and sucking down to my neck. My body was moving, grinding, and gyrating in an out-of-control manner. I was moaning as I told him, "You make me feel so good. I fucking Loooo..." My mind screamed at me, 'NO, LIZ! DO NOT MESS THIS UP! HE IS YOUR COUSIN! THIS IS A ONE-TIME THING! DO NOT SAY THE L WORD!'

Luckily, I don't think Dave picked up on my momentary slip of the tongue. He had worked his way down to my tits. I watched him as he stared up at me, devouring my tits. I felt like I was losing my mind. My pussy was begging to have his attention back. Dave told me to turn around. I did as he instructed. Then he told me to lift my ass. Again, I did as I was told. I felt Dave's tongue licking my asshole. I never knew how good this could feel. Then Dave moved back, he slowly pushed a finger into my pussy. Moving it in and out slowly, asking me, "Do you like this?"

I was moving slowly back and forth on his finger. I wanted to feel like this forever. I purred, "Yes, Dave. That feels soooo gggooooddd...You're going to make me cum again...Please keep going..." I felt it coming. My body started slamming into his finger. Finally, my orgasm hit my entire body. I lost control of my brain and my words, "DAVE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME! I AM CUMMING! OH, MY FUCKING GOD! I FUCKING LOVE YOU SOOOO FUCKING MUCH! FUCK ME PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK ME! I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU! I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

My body was twitching as my pussy exploded. Suddenly, I felt Dave pushing his cock between my pussy lips. My entrance accepted the tip of his cock. I was so caught up in the moment I instinctively pushed back onto his cock. That's when reality hit me again. The pain returned. This time, Dave pushed forward hard. I screamed, "DAVE! PLEASE IT HURTS! I CAN'T DO IT!" I thought Dave must be all the way in me. I felt and believed I heard something inside of me rip.

Dave told me, "Your hymen just broke. You aren't a virgin anymore. Doesn't that feel good?" He did not take his cock out of me, but he also didn't move. It was just resting inside of me.

Again, I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. With my voice quivering, I told Dave, "It hurts so bad when you put it in. I think you ripped my insides. I don't think I'm ready for sex. Maybe you just put a little of it in? I think I can do that." I don't know if it was Dave's cock was shrinking or because he wasn't moving, but the pain was going away. I could feel liquids dripping out of my pussy.

Dave told me, "Liz, I only have half my cock in you. You are fucking tight, and I need to loosen you up. You love me, right?"

I was in shock that he wasn't all the way in me. To be honest, it frightened me. "Yes, Dave. Of course, I love you!"

Dave grabbed my shoulders, pulling me back towards him. He whispered in my ear, "Are you in love with me like you said twice tonight."

I was emotional about this question. Until tonight, he has always just been Dave, my cousin. Tonight, he had my body and mind go to places I didn't know existed. I feel like I fell in love with him tonight. "Yes. I am in love with you. I love you so much! I want to do this for you, but you've hurt me twice. I love you. I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU! I WOULD NOT HAVE DONE ANY OF THIS IF I WASN'T IN LOVE WITH YOU! Do you believe me?" I could feel Dave's cock withdraw a little from my pussy. I thought, 'He loves me. He doesn't want to hurt me.'

Dave then started to slowly pull back and push forward slowly. "I believe you Liz. Is this, ok? Just a little, back, and forth. Do you like that?"

This didn't hurt; it felt good. I could feel the tip of his cock leave my pussy the go back in slightly. My body started to move in rhythm with his movements. I was attempting to control my breathing, "YES, DDDAVE. I love it. It feels so good. I love you so much. Does my pussy feel good?" I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth tonight. I very rarely swore, and in one night, I experienced so much and have been through so many emotions in one day.

Dave started to quicken his pace as he told me, "Your pussy feels so good, Liz. Your pussy is so wet." Dave released his grip on my shoulders, instructing me to go down on the air mattress. I felt empty as his cock withdrew from my pussy. I went onto the air mattress and got on my hands and knees. Dave told me, "No, turn around and lay on your back. I want to look at you." I did as I was told.

Dave got between my legs, sliding the tip of his cock up and down my slit. My body started heating up again. I wanted him to put it in me again, but he seemed determined not to. He continued to stimulate my pussy to the point of torture. Then he leaned down and started kissing me again. Dave was an amazing kisser; he was so passionate that I couldn't understand how women didn't melt. Again, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of me. My hips were bucking, searching for his cock. I put my hands on his face, looked him straight in his eyes, and told him, "Put it back in me. Not all the way. Like you did before." Dave smiled, reached down, and put the tip of his cock right at the entrance of my pussy. I felt him slide in, stretching me again. When he got far enough where I felt pain, I told him, "That's good. That's deep enough. Right there." Dave went back to kissing me as he slowly moved his cock in and out of my pussy. We were in rhythm again. I could feel my body tensing and heating up. We picked up the pace of the thrusting. I felt like I was having trouble with my breathing, so I broke our kissing. I kept my arms around Dave's neck as he continued to do small quick thrusting into my pussy. Finally, my pussy was on the brink of another explosion. I was breathing heavily in Dave's ear, I told him, "Keep fucking me. You feel so good. I love you so fucking much. You're going to make me cum again. I fucking love you."

Dave told me, "Let me know when you're about to cum."

He slowed his strokes, which seemed like a magic trick to get a pussy to explode. It was time. I tightened my grip around Dave's neck. I exploded and yelled, "I'M CUMMING DAVE!" At that moment, Dave pushed forward really hard. I felt the enormity of his cock stretch me to a point where I thought he was in my stomach; at the exact moment, my orgasm hit me. I was physically and mentally in a place of confusion. All I said was, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Dave took that as an opportunity to pick up his pace. He started pounding my pussy with deep, fast, hard thrusts. I could feel every part of his cock as it destroyed my pussy. I lost my breath and was unable to breathe momentarily. When I caught my breath, my body and brain were fighting over the pleasure and pain of what was happening. The pleasurable part of my brain won. I completely lost all sense of reality and felt like I turned into someone else. "DAVE! DAVE! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER! I WILL DO ANYTHING! FUCK ME!" Dave continued to brutally pound me. I could feel my eyes rolling in the back of my head as my body weakened.

I was trying to look up at Dave who was staring directly into my eyes. I told him, "Please don't cum in me. I'm not on anything."

Suddenly, Dave withdrew his cock, and stood up. He grabbed me by my hair and told me, "Hurry up, get on your knees, and open your mouth." I did as he instructed me to. I opened my mouth, and he put his cock in. He slowly went in and out of my mouth then he gripped the back of my head, pushing his cock in deeper. All of a sudden, he exploded. I had no choice but to swallow his whole load. It seemed like he was never going to stop cumming in my mouth.

Dave sat on the couch while I was still on my knees. He looked exhausted. As I attempted to stand up, I realized my legs were like Jello, and I struggled. Dave noticed this and pulled me up to the couch with him. After a few awkward minutes, Dave asked me, "Are you ok? Or do I have to worry about being in trouble?"

I looked at him, "Why would you be in trouble? Wouldn't we both be in trouble?" I was legitimately confused by the question.

Dave put his arm around my neck, pulling me closer to him. "I didn't know if you were going to say I took advantage of you. People would blame me for everything if they found out what happened. Shit, Mike was ready to punch me just because he thought we did something under the blanket with him in the room. Besides the age difference, we are cousins. It's not like we can openly see each other or tell people about this."

My brain was disorganized. The reality was starting to set in on the severity of what we just did. I didn't want to make it weird, so I said, "No. No one can ever know about this. You didn't take advantage of me; I knew what was happening. Does the age and cousin thing mean this was a one-time thing for you? If it was, you can say that. I love you and don't want to cause any problems for you. I just want to know what to expect." So much for not making it weird for him. I was acting like every girl I despised in high school. Needy, clingy, and whiney.