Cousin's Daughter

Story Info
I meet my cousins daughter for the first time.
3.6k words
4.58
19.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousin and her daughter and daughter's son were big hockey fans. I had not met my cousins' daughter before. One day my son's team was playing in their hometown. I invited them to his game. Back story on my cousin, we grew up on a farm together. Our houses were about 100 yards apart. She was 3 years older than me. When I turned 18, we started to fool around. Had a lot of fun sneaking off to the barn or into the woods with her. She was definitely a nympho and kinky! But that's another story for later.

We met up at the hockey rink early enough to introduce them to my son. My Cousin Carol introduced me to her daughter Ann and granson Mike. Ann is a tall thin young lady 26 years old. She could fit the description of the nerdy librarian type. Yet she was pretty if you could look past the glasses and shyness. I thought to myself, if she would do something with her hair, get contacts and some make up she would definitely turn heads.

Her son was only 9 years old. Also, a tall lanky kid who enjoyed playing hockey. I told him he was in the wrong sport; he should try basketball.

My son came out of the locker room, and they were in aww meeting a high-level hockey player. The game went well as they won 6 -- 2 with my son getting 3 goals and 2 assists. After the game I could see Ann practically drooling over my son. Yeah, he is a good-looking kid. Mike asked for his autograph. My son chuckled at that as that had never happened before.

I got a hug from my cousin Carol and Ann and we parted ways.

Next day I get a text from an unknown number saying, "Thank you for the hockey game!" I figured it had to be one of the 3 so replied, "You are welcome. Who is this?"

I get a text back it was Ann. I told her it was nice to finally meet her.

That night as I just got into bed a get another text from Ann. "Does your son have a girlfriend? He is so handsome. He looks a lot like you. My mom told me you were very handsome. She was right."

I said, "Thanks for the compliment. And, no he doesn't have a girlfriend."

"Do you think he would be interested in me? I know I am not much to look at. Plus, we are 3rd cousins, so technically it would be legal." She texted.

"Ann, he is never around. He is on the road all the time playing hockey. During the off season he works and practices. As far as your looks, you could easily be a model. Your tall lanky body, all you need is a little makeup and put some curls in your hair." I replied.

"Really, you think I am pretty! Thank you! You don't think my boobs are too small?" She replied.

"No Ann, your boobs are just fine. As for me, I like variety. Big, medium, small. Most models don't have big boobs." I replied.

"I bet you have fucked a lot of women! LOL. Maybe I should call you Mr. Variety for now on! Have you been dating anyone lately?" She texted.

"No, I have not had a date in 2 months. Kind of on a dry spell. LOL" I replied.

"Wow, you must get sexually frustrated. Do you masturbate a lot? I masturbate practically every night. I have only had sex four times. But I really enjoyed it. Got pregnant the last time I had sex! LOL" She texted.

I was shocked by her text. This turned into a whole new level. I hate to admit it, but I was getting hard. I replied, "Yes, I masturbate. It's a perfectly normal thing to do."

"Mmmm nice, I better let you go. Plus, I think I need to take care of myself! LOL" She texted.

"Good night, Ann, have fun." I ended my text.

Next morning at 7:00 a.m. I get a text from Ann, "Wakey, wakey. Get your hand off that big snaky!"

"Oh darn, you caught me." I replied.

"Really? That is so hot! When can we go see your son play again?"

"He has a game next weekend an hour south of you. I might drive down to it. But that would be 2 1/2 hours of driving. Then I have 2 1/2 hour drive to come home. I could pick you all up on the way there if I go."

"That would be awesome. Let me know. I love hockey."

The rest of the week she would text me before I would go to bed and morning. Always making sexual jokes. She was excited when I told her I was going to the game Friday night. I called my cousin to offer to pick them up. She told me that her son can't go as he had a hockey tournament starting early Saturday morning and she needed to stay home and make sure he got his rest. But I could take Ann.

When I got there, I was surprised to see Ann had put some make up on, curled her long brown hair and wasn't wearing glasses. She looked great.

Ann got in the car, and I closed the door for her. My cousin stopped me and in a soft voice said, "I know you are a dirty old man. Behave with my daughter!"

I chuckled a little bit and said, "If she is anything like her mother, I am the one that needs to be careful. If memory serves me, you were the one who gave me my first blow job and wanted to fuck in the barn or woods all the time."

My cousin blushed and didn't say a word.

On the drive there Ann and I talked mostly hockey. As we went through a small town we saw a sign for a stripper bar. "Can we stop there? I have always wanted to go to a stripper bar." Ann said.

I pulled in and we walked into a dimly lit bar. I got us each a beer and we sat down. Looked like a slow night as there was only one dancer. She came over to our table. I gave her a $20 and told her I wanted a joint dance for me and her.

The dance was a bit lame, but Ann seemed to enjoy it when the dancer put her tits in her face. I saw Ann give her nipple a suck and kiss. I told her to finish up her beer. We need to get going.

When we got in the car asked if we could stop on the way back. I told her we could.

Got to the game and visited with my son a bit. I could see him taking a longer look at Ann than he did the first time. Game was close as we lost 5 to 4 but again, my son had 3 goals.

We visited for a bit after the game then headed back on the road. All Ann wanted to talk about was the stripper bar and how she couldn't wait.

The bar picked up. Prior there were only 5 people and that included us. Now there were about 40 people, men and women, along with a total of 4 dancers.

There was one dancer who was built the same as Ann. She was about 5 foot 10 inches. Ann is an even 6 feet. I motioned her over and gave her $40 for two separate dances. After my dance I could see Ann looking at the bulge in my pants. I watched Ann get her dance. She seemed to really enjoy it when the dancer would cup her little tits.

When she got done the DJ announced a special right now, back-room dances for 15 minutes $150. The dancer looked at me and said, "Well, you want to take me up on the special?"

I said, "Sure, only if she can come watch. I am not leaving her with all these horny men."

"Sure, let's go." She said.

There was a chair and a couch in the back room. Ann sat in the chair as the dancer, and I got on the couch. The music started and in no time the stripper was completely naked. Small town rules where you can be totally nude. She stood over me and put her bald pussy close to my face. I reached up and took a hold of the back of her legs and pulled her forward a bit and gave her pussy a couple of licks.

The stripper put her hands on the back of my head and held me against her pussy. I slid my tongue in deep and moved one hand to where I slid a finger in her wet pussy. She moaned as I finger fucked her and ate her pussy.

I am pretty sure she had a quick orgasm. Then it was my turn. She started grinding her ass on me. Then turned around rubbing her crotch on my hard cock. Also, this gave me access to her cute little tits for me to play with.

As I sucked on her tits I felt her undo my belt and pants. She pushed them down a bit then snaked her hand down and freed my cock from my pants. God, it felt good to have a woman touch my cock. She stroked my cock against the wet slit of her pussy. Then she looked over at Ann and kept watching her as she slid off my lap exposing my cock to Ann. Then she turned back towards me and took my cock into her mouth.

I locked eyes with Ann. She was rubbing her pussy watching us. I was in overdrive in stimulation. I shot my load early into the stripper's mouth. She immediately stopped the BJ leaving me still ejaculating some down my cock.

She went over to Ann and leaned over and kissed her on the lips, which then turned into a deep passionate kiss. Ann was running her hands all over the stripper's body. The stripper had her hand up Ann's shirt playing with her little tits. Then the bouncer came in and said, "Times up."

I told Ann we should get going. We left our unfished drinks and headed for the car.

As we drove off Ann said, "Can I ask you some questions?"

I nodded yes.

"Were you really licking her pussy?" She asked.

"Yes, I was." I told her.

"Do you like a bald pussy?"

"Yes I do. Nothing worse than getting a hair in your mouth making you gag while giving oral. I assume you don't shave?"

"No I don't. I am like Chewbacca. Nice and hairy. See, look for yourself." She said as she pulled down her pants exposing her hairy bush. "I saw your cock, it's only fair you get to see my pussy." She said laughing and leaving her pants down.

I could feel myself getting hard.

"Did you cum in her mouth?" She asked.

"Yes I did. Not a lot. She kind of left me before I finished." I told her.

"I knew it! I thought I could taste something different when we kissed. She put it in my mouth, and I actually swallowed it not knowing what it was." She said laughing.

She looked down at my crotch and said, "You getting hard? You have a big bulge in your pants. I didn't get a good look. Take it out. I want a better look at it."

"I don't think that would be a good idea." I told her.

"Oh, come on. I will show you my tits. She said as she lifted her shirt and pulled her bra up. "You can even feel them." She said as she took my hand and placed it on her left tit.

Her nipples were hard. I rolled them between my fingers. As I did this her right hand slid between her legs and she started to rub her pussy for a bit. Then she leaned over and said, "Let me help you."

She undid my pants and snaked my cock out just like the stripper did. "Wow, you are thick and long." Then she slid her mouth over my cock and started to stroke my cock.

Her ass was up in the air so, reached over and slid my finger into her wet hairy pussy. After 5 minutes of sucking my cock Ann came up for air and said, "We need to pull over somewhere. I need you to fuck me!"

I saw a gravel road just ahead and pulled down it. Drove for the road a bit and pulled over. We got out and went into the back seat. We kissed deeply as we helped each other out of our clothes. I moved down and sucked on her little titties making her moan.

"Fuck me, please fuck me. I need it so bad." She moaned.

I guided my cock to her hot wet pussy. In two thrust I was deep inside her. Her eyes grew wide as my cock hit her cervix. In a matter of seconds Ann was shaking from her orgasm. I continued to fuck her hard and fast. I was having time reaching my orgasm because I recently had one with the stripper and we were cramped for space, with her being 6 foot and me 5 foot 10.

"Let's step outside. It will be easier." I told her. We got outside and the rocks were not kind to the bottom of our feet. We reached into the backseat and got our shoes and put them on.

I bent Ann over the back seat and entered her from behind. "Oh fuck Ann, you feel so good." I said as I entered her. I stood behind her and fucked her for a good 15 minutes giving her multiple orgasms. I was getting close. The pressure was building up in my balls. I planned on pulling out and shoot my load on her back side when Ann moaned. "Fuuuuck, I am coming again."

This was such a turn on I shot my seed deep inside her. I shot two hot jets before I pulled out and stroked my cock dumping 3 more jets of cum on her back side.

I got some tissue out of the car and we cleaned up. We got back in the car and Ann fell asleep. It was midnight by the time I pulled up to her house. Ann kissed me deeply just before we went in the house. The TV was on and my cousin Carol was sleeping on the couch, but woke up as we walked in.

"Welcome home, did you have a good time?" She asked.

"It was awesome, his son is definitely the star of the team. But they lost. I am heading for bed.." Ann said.

"I should get going. I won't be home until 1 a.m." I told Carol.

"You can't leave. That's to late. You can sleep in Ann's room. Ann can sleep in the extra bed in her brothers room.

"You are probably right. I will take you up on that offer." I told Carol.

I chatted with Carol for a bit and she brought up the days of living on the farm together. She had said how she misses riding the horses.

I couldn't resist the opening she gave me. "Is that the only thing you miss riding?"

Carol blushed. "I was hoping you forgot about those days. I was terrible back then. I so took advantage of you."

"I could I forget. You took my virginity. You taught me a lot about sex. You must have educated your daughter too." I said, with a sly smile.

"What! Did you fucked my daughter? You jerk! You pervert! My god, I hope you used a condom. She is a single mom with a kid living with me. She doesn't need to get pregnant again." She said in a tone voice.

"Sorry, things just happened. It's a long story and I am not going to explain. I am going to bed." I told her as I headed off to Ann's bedroom.

I was in bed and asleep in no time when I woke up to the creek of the door opening. By the dim light in the hallway I could tell it was my cousin Carol.

"Are you awake?" Came in a whisper from Carol.

"I am now. What are you doing?" I answered.

"Was thinking about us as young kids. I started getting horny so started to pleasure myself. Then I thought, why not have the real thing." She said, as she pulled her t shirt over her head exposing her naked body.

Carol had definitely put on some weight over the years. But those big tits were begging for my attention. Plus, I could feel my cock coming to life. Carol kneeled by the bed and pulled my shorts of exposing my half hard cock. Her mouth attacked my cock like she hadn't seen a cock in 20 years. It didn't take long before I was hard and Carol mounted my cock. I pulled her forward so I could suck her tits for a bit.

She slowly road my cock as I had my fun with her tits. Eventually she started to ride me harder and faster to where I had to release her tits from my mouth. I put one hand on her tit and the other found her clit.

She rode me hard and fast as I rubbed her clit faster and faster. "Give it to me. Give me your cum. I want to feel your hot cum inside me again." She grunted in a whisper.

Her body was shaking as she was cumming hard. I thrust 8 times hard and deep and released my seed into my cousin.

Carol fell forward onto my chest breathing hard. Then slowly raised her hips allowing my cock to fall from her wet pussy.

"Thank you. God, I needed that." She said as she climbed out of bed and put on her t-shirt and left the room.

"You still got it! Not bad for a grandma." I whispered loud enough for her to hear.

She turned and gave me the finger, with a smile.

I woke up the next morning at 6:00 with a gentle touch on my shoulder. As I opened my eyes I was surprised to see Ann standing next to my bed completely naked.

"I did this for you." She said looking down her body.

My eyes were focused now, and I could see she had shaved her pussy bare. "Mmmmmm nice." I said.

Without saying a word, Ann got into bed with me and straddled my face so I could eat her tasty freshly shaved pussy.

I reached up to play with her cute little tits while my tongue explored her pussy. Every time my tongue circled her clit her body would twitch, and she would grind down onto my chin. I like to be in control, so I pushed her up and rolled over, so she was now laying on the bed. I wanted to enjoy those young firm tits for a while, so I licked and sucked them for a bit before going down on her. I ate her pussy until her body shook from her orgasm.

After having my balls drained twice last night, I was ready to have them drained again. I moved up and slid my cock into her hot wet pussy. I had to cover her mouth as she was moaning very loud. I didn't last long before I shot 3 jets of my seed deep inside her. I rolled off her and we both fell asleep.

We were woken by a knock on the door. It was Carol. "When you two are done fucking you can come and have breakfast.

We looked at each other and both mouthed "Fuck."

We got dressed and came out of the bedroom. All Carol said was, "I hope you two used protection. I don't need to support you and two kids."

"Mom, I am on the pill. Geez, can we talk about this another time?"

"We are done talking about it. Eat your breakfast. Your son will be joining us any second."

We sat and had breakfast and visited about the old days and hockey. It was if nothing happened. It came time to leave and Ann gave me a hug and I felt her hand slip down and give my cock a little squeeze. Carol walked me to my car.

"It was nice seeing you again. Don't be such a stranger." She said.

"So, you are not mad at me?" I asked.

"How could I. I always liked your cock. Just seems a bit weird that you fucked my daughter. But it is also weird that I was fucking my cousin." She replied.

I got in my car, and she leaned in through the window to give me a hug. I couldn't resist as her big tits were hanging down and she didn't have a bra on, so cupped her left breast and gave her nipple a little pinch. She moaned. I pushed up her top a bit and took her right nipple into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, you are making me wet. You better go before I get in the car and fuck your brains out. I don't need my daughter and grandson see that!" She said with a laugh.

I started up the car and waived good bye as I left the driveway.