Twins

Story Info
A case of mistaken identity leads to a vacation to remember.
2.7k words
4.4
31.5k
42
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning, beautiful," Andrew said quietly the moment he padded barefoot into the kitchen.

I have to say it shocked me enough so that I only stood there with my coffee cup in hand and stared at him.

Andrew is my sister's husband, not quite six foot tall, a bit soft from sitting at a desk every day at work, but with a full, dark black beard and curly hair to match.

When he came into the kitchen he was only in his boxers so that I could see his chest covered in dark, curly hair... and also the obvious bulge beneath the thin fabric.

"Sleep well?" he said and walked over to lean in and give me a kiss on the lips.

My shock must have shown because he gave me a funny look with his head tilted to the side.

"Are you Ok?" he asked.

"I... yea," I replied and bit my lip without even thinking about it.

"You are so cute when you do that," he said and leaned in for another kiss.

This time I leaned in as well and let him slip his tongue between my lips, one of his hands circling my waist while the other reached down to squeeze my butt through the bathrobe I had on. I couldn't help it, I rose up on my toes and moaned, my tongue pressing against his while I cupped the back of his head and pulled him into our kiss.

"Morning, sis," Rose, my sister said from the hallway.

"Oh.. ah.. hi," I said after managing to pull away from Andrew.

"You two should get a room," Rose added with a smirk and walked over to the fridge.

Rose was five five if she was wearing heels, blond hair that came down to just below her shoulders, oval face, a kind of a long, straight, aquiline nose, and C cup breasts that were more conical and pointed than round. She also had on a mauve bathrobe that was supplied by the Airbnb. An exact match for the bathrobe I had on.

Andrew glanced from Rose to myself and back, a little crease forming along his forehead that I thought was adorable in his confusion.

I laughed and watched Rose pull out the half and half before turning towards me with an eyebrow raised. I knew that look and it sent a thrill of excitement through my stomach.

"Oh, I think we'll manage," I replied and reached out to take Andrew's hand, "But where's Christian?

"Still in bed and waiting for coffee?"

"Probably," Rose replied and got two mugs out of the cabinet over the sink.

I watched Rose for another moment, caught her eye as she slowly and deliberately filled two mugs, saw her arch her eyebrow again with a smirk and tilt her head to the side while watching me expectantly.

"Well... I think we'll go find that room," I said and began to tug Andrew along behind me by the hand.

"You two have fun," Rose called out.

Oh. My. God.

Rose and I had played similar games in high school. We'd swap a math class for a chem class since I was better at math and she was always better at chemistry, we'd even swapped dates for a night a few times.

Being identical twins we'd only got caught once or twice, but we'd never tried this!

Never gone this far!

"That's odd," Andrew said with a glance over his shoulder towards the kitchen.

"What's that?" I asked with my heart pounding and tried not to rush, tried not to drag Andrew along towards the bedroom.

"It's just... did you notice Crystal's hair?" Andrew asked.

Andrew glanced up at my hair, his brow furrowed in confusion and I realized my hair was still a mess from having just woken up while Rose's had been tied back in a ponytail.

"What, would you like mine in a ponytail so you can pretend I'm her?" I asked mischievously.

"It's not that," Andrew said, "I just thought you had yours up... I don't know."

"Oh, my god, you can't tell me apart from Crystal by now?" I asked and pushed the bedroom door open.

"Of course I can!" Andrew replied defensively and I almost gave the game away by bursting into laughter.

The moment I was through the door I shoved it hard enough to cause it to slam and then slipped out of my bathrobe so I was standing naked next to my sister's husband. I instantly pushed my chest against his, twisting a little from side to side to feel my already hard nipples catching against and running through his curly chest hair and stood on tiptoe to kiss him. It was my turn to push my tongue between Andrew's lips, to feel the soft flesh of his tongue pressed against mine and then break away just enough to suck on his lower lip for a moment.

"What has gotten into you?" Andrew asked with a grin when we broke apart.

"We're on vacation, aren't we?" I asked and then pulled away from him so I could reach down and shove his boxers down over his hips to fall to the floor.

His pubic hair was just as black and curly as the hair on his chest and head, but with his cock standing in the middle of that nest already hard, thrust out and ready with a glistening drop of precum at the tip of his glans. I could feel my mouth watering and my jaw aching at the sight of the glittering jewel seeping from his slit. Andrew glanced towards the sliding glass doors and floor to ceiling windows that gave our room a beautiful view of the Pacific as well as at least a half dozen other homes, any of which would be able to see into our bedroom to watch what we were doing.

"Let me close the blinds," Andrew said and started toward the doors.

"I want you inside of me," I breathed and reached down to grab Andrew's cock and pull him towards the bed.

Andrew seemed to hesitate for a moment, to glance towards the windows with their wonderful view outside as well as in, and then followed me towards the bed that was still unmade and rumpled from where he and Rose had only a little while ago been sleeping.

I glanced back down at Andrew's cock with my hand stretched around it. Rose and I have always talked about everything no matter how intimate. And I mean everything, from the best way to pleasure ourselves, the lovers we've had, what they liked and did, it was so bad that the night Rose lost her virginity a week before I did we lay on the bed comparing my virgin pussy with an intact hymen to her recently fucked and still bruised, red, and sore woman's pussy.

Rose had talked about her husband's dick several times so I wasn't surprised, but I still had butterflies I felt taking flight in my stomach.

Andrew wasn't long, in fact he was probably only half as long as my Christian who was close to eight inches. But he made up for what he lacked in length with girth. With my hand wrapped around his cock I couldn't touch the tips of my fingers to my thumb without squeezing... hard... with maybe inch gap between them. Rose was constantly telling me about how easy it was for her to cum while she was being stretched open by him and now...

I pulled Andrew backwards until the back of my legs hit the edge of the bed and then sat down while spreading my legs open for him. I was already soaking wet, the muscles inside my sheath squeezing while my clit burned in anticipation. Andrew stepped between my open legs and took his cock in his hand to run his glans up and down between my wet labia, my moans filling the room while I watched.

"Why'd you go and shave for?" Andrew asked and then slowly, steadily he pushed inside my body.

It felt like I was being fisted, my vulva stretching around his thick glans and what he'd just said completely went over my head. I was in heaven, in ecstasy watching Andrew's fat cock slip slowly into my body.

When Christian and I made love his glans would press deep into me, hit my cervix with every single thrust, but I'd usually have to use my fingers to play with my clit while he fucked me to reach orgasm. Now, the sensation of being stretched, of being filled so completely was enough to stimulate my clit while Andrew began to thrust slowly into me, my ass rocking on the side of the bed.

"Oh my god!" I moaned and threw my head back with my eyes closed.

Suddenly I gasped when Andrew took my feet in his hands, his arms holding my legs apart while he thrust hard into me, the room filled with the sound of wet slaps.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." I whimpered and opened my eyes to see Andrew pull one of my feet to his mouth so he could slip a tongue between my toes.

That was it. That was enough to make me cum, my sheath squeezing down in time with the contractions of my abdomen muscles that rippled across my stomach. I cried out... no, I screamed and thrust my hips into each of Andrew's thrusts while he sucked on three of my toes at the same time and then he stopped.

He was still inside of me, my sheath was still squeezing down on his length, but he was staring at my foot as if he had just seen it for the first time.

"Rose... you're French nails..." he said in consternation and then glanced down to my pussy stretched so wide with his dick inside of me.

My smooth, waxed pussy.

"Rose?" Andrew asked and then looked up to stare into my eyes, "Crys.... Crystal?"

"Ohhh, keep going," I begged, "Keep going, I want to feel you cum inside of me!"

He began to thrust into me again, slowly and hesitantly while still looking down into my eyes.

"But... are you..." Andrew asked, his thrusts picking up speed.

I only nodded and rocked my hips to meet each of his thrusts. Suddenly Andrew looked towards the door and I heard the same cries of passion that he was hearing, loud moans and the thumping of a headboard against a wall from the other side of the house.

"Cum inside of me Andrew, please," I begged again.

Andrew glanced at the door one last time and then down at my pussy. He began to slam into me then, my hips slipping back onto the mattress each time he plunged into my body while he held my feet wide apart. I'm not sure if I ever stopped cumming or if another orgasm wracked my body but my contractions were almost painful while he split me in two with his fat dick. I reached up and began to pinch and roll my nipples while Andrew stared into my eyes.

After several minutes I was so far back on the mattress that Andrew couldn't keep standing on the floor while fucking me so he picked me bodily up and carried me into the middle of the bed wile walking on his knees. As soon as I was on my back again he lay on top of me and started making love again, his thrusts bouncing my ass up off the mattress that was now damp and stained from my non stop orgasm.

I could still hear Rose's loud moans, the thumping of the bed from the other room, and I wondered what my dear sister looked like at that moment. Was her skin covered in sweat like mine? Was her hair a tangled mess from her fingers constantly pulling at it like mine. Was she staring into Christian's eyes telling him, begging him to fuck her, to cum inside of her just like I was telling and begging her husband Andrew to fuck me, to fell me with his cum?

Andrew suddenly grunted, his pace faltering and he thrust and held himself inside of me. I could feel the sudden wet warmth filling my belly, could feel his seed splashing against my cervix and I wrapped my legs around him to pull him just a little deeper inside of me.

"Shit," Andrew said a minute or two later while he panted for breath, "You really are Crystal, aren't you."

"Maybe," I said with a grin and pulled him down to kiss his lips.

Andrew pressed into the kiss until I bit playfully at his lower lip and sucked on his tongue when he tried to press it into my mouth again. We kissed, Andrew's weight laying heavily on top of me, his fat dick still inside of me and stretching my vulva open and my fingers running through his hair until he finally pulled away to stare down at me. He glanced down to where our sweaty stomachs were still pressed together.

"Rose used to shave," he panted and then looked up into my eyes, "I finally got her to quite when she realized I liked going down on her more with a bush than without.

"You should let yours grow back out."

"You mean Rose doesn't shave?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"No," Andrew replied and then rolled off me, his thick dick slipping out of my gapping vulva so that I could feel his semen flowing down between my ass cheeks, "Not for years.

"That and you don't have your nails done like hers."

"She told me you like feet," I said with a grin and rolled over to cuddle closer to him with one of my legs over his stomach and my fingers playing with the hair of his chest, "But Christian loves my kitty smooth, he says he loves to see my beautiful lips when he goes down on me.

"Think he'll notice Rose isn't shaved?" I asked with a wicked grin.

Andrew laughed and shrugged before looking at me with a twinkle in his eye.

"She also told me you two used to masturbate together," Andrew said in a conspiratorial whisper.

"We used to show each other what felt good," I replied in complete honesty.

"And touch each other?" Andrew asked.

"How else are you supposed to show someone what feels good?" I asked right back.

Suddenly Andrew glanced at the door again as more loud moans and thumps of the headboard against the wall started again.

"I've never seen Rose making love though," I said and then sat up with a grin, "I'd like too though.

"I'd like to see Christian making love too."

Andrew stared at me while I reached down to take his hands and pull him up into a sitting position.

"Would you like to see Rose getting fucked?" I asked and pulled him towards the edge of the bed.

I could feel his load running down the inside of my leg, could still feel my pussy throbbing from having been stretched open while he fucked me, and smiled when I saw him lick his lips while glancing towards the door of the bedroom.

"Maybe..." I began and pretended to consider for a moment, "Maybe you could fuck me while we watched Rose and Christian?"

Andrew glanced from the bedroom door to me and back before giving a jerky nod of his head and climbing off the bed.

It wasn't 'entirely' true that Rose and I had never seen each other making love. I don't know how many times one of us would hide in the closest and peer through the slats of the door and watch while the other would make love on the bed, but we'd never made love on the same bed together at the same time.

Never tried swapping partners together.

I grinned from ear to ear and more or less drug Andrew out the door and down the hall.

The four of us had booked the Airbnb in Maui a year ago, a week long dream vacation for all of us. And now I was thinking it was going to be an even better vacation, a better dream than what any of us had guessed.