Cousins' Holiday Tales

Story Info
Passion unites long lost Cousins.
6.8k words
4.57
37.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my entry for the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2023 contest. I would greatly appreciate your votes and feedback. Feel free to comment or reach out to me directly.

Special thanks to @Midnightmyystryy for editing, reworking my story to make it more readable.

Thank you!!

***************

He had me pinned against the wall, one hand securing my outstretched hands over my head, while the other freely roamed my naked back, claiming my entire body as his territory.

His lips were on mine, demanding, fighting for dominance as opposed to his feather-like touches on my body. My erect nipples were rubbing against his hairy chest, demanding him to pay them some attention.

The heat of his body against mine, the intensity of our closeness took over my senses, with sweat running down our bodies, I wanted more.

I wrapped my right leg around his athletic thighs, pulling him closer, my dripping pussy wanting nothing more than to have him inside me... but he was teasing me, coating himself with my wetness, rubbing I'd up and down my slit, teasing then pulling away.. God! I couldn't take the tease anymore.

My entire body was aching to become one with him.. To devour him entirely.. To ride him forever and ever ... He gave in to my wants, and aligned his erect dick at my inviting pussy.. About to enter ... Just as our moment seemed imminent...

I was jolted awake by the ringtone 'Dream girl missing...I'm always kissing...', signaling a call from my mom.

"Yeah," I mumbled, half-asleep and groggy from the dream.

"Finally!" my mom's voice rang out, "I've been trying to reach you for the past 10 minutes. Aren't you up yet?" she chided, launching into a familiar litany of remarks about my laziness, her words fading into the background of my lingering dream state.

I had almost zoned out until she said, "By the way, Mark took a job near your place in Somerville", jolting me back to reality.

"That's cool", I replied before adding, "Does he have a place to stay? If not, he is most welcome to crash at mine".

"Sweet. I knew I could count on you, Jo. I'll tell your Aunt about your offer", my mom said, relief visible in her tone.

"Anytime, Ma", I replied before hanging up.

Memories started flooding in. Mark was my cousin, my paternal aunt's son.

Even though he was five years younger than me, we practically grew up together since we were kids, our parents' houses were next to each other.

We were inseparable in elementary school. Most of our teachers even thought he was my brother. After Mark's parents took a job in Seattle, at the other end of the country from us in Charlotte, when I was in high school, we kinda grew apart.

As time progressed, and I got busy with my PhD in Microbiology and subsequently a research job that consumed most of my time, I lost touch with Mark, except for the occasional New Years and Birthday wishes.

The last time I saw Mark was ten years ago, when he was on the cusp of puberty. Though he was only a few inches shorter than my 5 feet 8 inches, I remember him being quite sensitive about it. I used to tease him, and he would blush like a pumpkin. "Fun times," I said to myself, smiling as I got ready for work.

My phone pinged with a message from Mom: "Talked to Aunt. She is thankful. Text Mark once. Luv, Mom."

"Yeah, yeah," I chuckled to my phone, reading the message in her tone. I didn't get a chance to reply until lunch.

That's when I sent a message to Mark: "Hey, glad you found a job here. Excited to see you, lil bro. Can't wait. Btw, when are you planning to come down?"

Almost immediately, I got a reply from Mark: "Thx sis. Job starts Jan 8. You gonna be in NC for the holidays or staying put in MA?"

"What are holidays?" I replied, tongue-in-cheek.

"Lol. Then can I come there a bit early, say, around Dec 10?" he asked.

"Done. Let me know once you book your ticket. Luv, sis," I replied before heading back into my lab.

*****

Time flew by, and soon it was December 11th, the day I was supposed to pick Mark up from the airport. Fortunately, his flight was scheduled for late in the evening, allowing me to head there straight from the lab.

I chose a pair of blue jeans and my favorite white blouse with thin black stripes. For footwear, I decided on my Giselle Booties by Kate Spade. I tied my shoulder-length brunette hair into a ponytail and applied some mascara and lip gloss. Taking a good look at myself in the mirror, I felt a little pretty, albeit with a small self-critical thought, "I need to lose those couple of pounds."

There was a sense of nervous excitement about tonight, though I wasn't entirely sure why. After all, it was just my little cousin I was picking up.

There must've been a spring in my step, as my lab partner noticed and remarked, "Someone looks happy."

I felt a blush creep up my cheeks as I replied with a casual, "Yeah, yeah." The rest of the day kept me busy, which helped calm my nerves.

As I left the lab, I checked my phone and saw a text from Mark from a couple of hours earlier: 'Wheels up, sis. See you in a bit."

The weather was really chilly as I drove to the curbside pick-up outside Logan Airport. Scanning the dimly-lit area for Mark's face, I parked behind a Highlander and reached for my glasses to text him when I heard a knock on my window.

Startled, I looked up, half expecting to see a cop, but instead, I found myself staring at the cheerful face of my cousin.

I stepped out of the car and gave him a proper hug and got a peck on my cheek in return.

"'Oh my! He looks like a Greek god," I thought to myself, then quickly chided myself for the inappropriate thought, unsure if he was really that way or the dim light playing tricks on me.

He was now much taller than me, a good six-two, sleek, with a chiseled jaw, chaotic yet orderly blonde hair. And that killer smile, I assumed, reflected his character as much as his personality.

Mentally, I found myself comparing my five-foot-eight, 150-pound frame to his. "Brunette, almost toned tummy enhancing the 36C size, nice ass, long legs, oval face... I like the pair," I thought, before sternly reminding myself, "Jo, he's practically your brother. Get a grip."

Our drive back home was like a Cliff Notes version of our lives over the past ten or so years. He wrapped up his monologue about completing a dual degree in Economics and Software, which landed him his current job at a startup in Somerville. He mentioned a lot of technical jargon that sounded like English, but he might have as well been speaking Latin. I felt a mix of happiness and pride and told him so.

I gave Mark a rundown of my life: the intense breakup with my long-term boyfriend, the depression that followed, how I immersed myself in work to cope, the bad experiences with roommates leading to my current single-bedroom apartment, and my genuine happiness at having him with me, especially over the holiday period.

"Girlfriends?" I asked him, more out of curiosity than anything else. He gazed out the window for a moment before answering, "None right now."

There was a tinge of sadness in his voice, but I chose not to probe further at the moment.

Before I could respond, he continued, "Had a steady one in college, but things fell apart. Maybe it was something I did or said; I never really found out why."

I placed my hand on his thigh in a silent gesture of comfort.

"Or maybe my standards are too high, Jo," he mused.

I tried to lighten the mood. "That could be it, Mark. You're my wonderful brother; having high standards is only natural," I said with a smile.

He gave a wry smile in return. "That's your fault, sis."

I feigned defensiveness. "And how is that my fault, dear brother? I haven't seen you in a decade, remember?"

"Well, it's because you're perfect in every way, and you understand me so well. No one I've dated ever came close to you," he admitted softly, almost to himself, "Doomed to fail."

I was taken aback by his candidness. Before I could respond, we arrived at my apartment complex. I mentally filed his words away for later reflection as we moved his luggage to my tenth-floor apartment.

Once inside, I shed my thick winter jacket and scarf and offered to hang up Mark's jacket. As he removed it, I couldn't help but notice his well-toned body, a stark contrast to the chubby boy I remembered.

Shaking off the thought, I headed to the kitchen to heat up dinner. While it warmed, I showed Mark around, I had even allotted him a portion of my closet—a privilege I had never extended even to my ex, though it did feel like I was giving up a part of my inheritance.

We chatted over dinner about light topics. As we prepared for bed, Mark insisted on sleeping on the sofa, despite my protests. After a long day, I was too tired to argue, so I went to my bedroom to change and grabbed pillows and a comforter for him.

Returning in my shorts and tank top, I found Mark engrossed in work on his laptop. He didn't notice me until I placed the comforter on the sofa.

When he looked up to thank me, I caught a fleeting but intense "look" before he quickly averted his eyes.

I smiled to myself, wished him good night, and fell asleep, pondering the events of the day.

****

The next couple of weeks were hectic for me, with the upcoming holidays, last-minute work to finish, and year-end reports to complete, among other things. Each day, when I returned home late from work, Mark had a hot dinner ready. He had even taken care of the laundry and cleaned up the kitchen. His help was invaluable, and I couldn't thank him enough.

After dinner one day, we picked up some groceries. As we got home, I noticed Mark seemed a bit uncomfortable, so I asked him, "What's wrong, Mark?"

He hesitated briefly before replying, "I think I might have pulled a muscle in my back."

"That's why I told you not to sleep on the sofa," I chided him lightly, firmly resolving the issue of him sleeping there.

As we got ready for bed, Mark removed his t-shirt, commenting, "It's hot, sis," while I donned my socks against the chill. I've never understood why men seem less affected by the cold. He had his comforter, but I noticed he was not using it.

I rolled my eyes saying, "Good night Mark".

In the middle of the night, I woke up and noticed Mark seemed to be cold, curled up without his comforter.

I gently draped my comforter over him and, without thinking much, scooted closer to spoon him and share some warmth. The proximity was a bit startling, but I soon fell asleep again.

One day, waking up early for the gym, I glanced at Mark, who was still deeply asleep.

Noticing an awkward situation with his boxers, I quickly averted my eyes, but my hand was already on its way to touch it.

"May I", I whispered before I held his semi-erect dick in my palm over his boxers, and it started growing involuntarily.

I held my breath to check if Mark had woken up. But he was in a deep sleep.

Emboldened by this, I tried wrapping my hand around his now fully erect dick, surprised, when I realized his girth.

"Wow", i thought, "it is wider than anyone I was with". Confirming he was still asleep, I rubbed it ever so gently, and it was responding with equal enthusiasm.

My second alarm snapped me back to reality. Surprisingly, I felt no shame for being intimate with my brother; it somehow felt right, natural.

Yet, recognizing the danger of losing control in the heat of the moment, I quickly rose, determined to maintain my composure. Heading to the gym seemed like the best way to clear my mind and refocus.

The gym session did little to clear my mind; instead, I found myself constantly reflecting on everything that had transpired since Mark's arrival.

Subconsciously, I compared him to my ex, realizing he surpassed anyone I'd ever dated in many ways.

With these thoughts, I returned home to find Mark still asleep. As I sipped my coffee, I pondered over his qualities.

Mark was caring, loving, and level-headed. He listened attentively, took care of me, and in a way, seemed devoted. Coupled with the incident from earlier in the morning, a clarity began to form in my mind.

I could see him eyeing me, especially when I got rid of my bra after getting home. I liked the way he looked at me, at the same time, he was sort of getting what he wanted, in a way. It started as harmless fun for me, but as days progressed, it got me thinking.

I resolved to explore the possibility of a deeper relationship with him, if he felt the same.

Deep down, I sensed his feelings might mirror mine, but I knew the importance of explicit confirmation over mere intuition. A thesis, after all, is only that until tested...

On Christmas Eve, I noticed Mark starting to wake up as I headed for the shower. I gave him a small "good morning" peck on the cheek before proceeding.

After my shower, I walked out wearing just my towel, draped to cover my body, revealing my long, tanned legs. From the kitchen table, where he sat with a coffee, Mark had a clear view into the bedroom.

I caught a glimpse of surprise in his eyes before he quickly averted his gaze. Seizing the moment, I playfully pretended to search for something in my closet, turning away from him.

I could sense his eyes on me, a wave of excitement washing over me at the thought. I casually wore my panties and dropped the towel.

He could see my bare back, and at times, my side boobs. From the reflection in the mirror, I could see that he was indeed looking my way.

I bent down to get a t-shirt and stayed there for a tad bit longer, letting him savor my features from behind.

I put on a pair of shorts and a no-bra deep neck translucent t-shirt, which could give a nice view of my breasts. I gave him a few seconds to adjust his view before turning, so as not to embarrass him.

The tease had just begun..

"Please be quick, Mark. We have a lot to do today", I called out to him as he was about to head for the shower.

"Sure", he replied. I didn't want him to rub one out.

I knocked loudly on the bathroom door to hurry him along. "Jeez, sis. Can't a guy get a peaceful bath around here?" he complained with a half-joking tone as he stepped out.

"You'll get a surprise tomorrow for Christmas, but only if you behave", I teased him from the kitchen.

"Xbox Series X?", he inquired with curiosity.

"Maybe. Or perhaps something better", I replied, keeping the mystery alive.

Then, changing the topic, I offered, "I'll help you in the kitchen today. Can I be your sous chef, Mr. Boon?"

"Do you even know your way around in this kitchen?", he teased, getting a playful jab in the ribs in response.

As he started to cut vegetables, I placed myself close to his cutting hand, making his elbow brush my breast in the process.

"Should I?", I offered a few minutes of brushing later.

"Sure", he replied, giving me the knife and cutting board.

Every time I cut a slice; my boobs jiggled. I knew he had a clear view of them through my deep neck, and was liking them, as evident from the stiffening I could see in his shorts.

I let a potato fall down deliberately and brushed past his tent on my way to retrieve the potato.

"mmm...", he said, rather involuntarily, making me smile.

Later, as he was near the stove, I started washing the dishes. I let water splash on my t-shirt, making it almost transparent. After I was done, I sat on the countertop next to the stove with a "done", giving him a clear view of my assets.

He opened his mouth to say something, saw my pink nipples poking through my t-shirt, and just stood there, gazing at them big eyed.

"Ahem," I chuckled, putting him on the spot. "So, what was I saying?"

"I... I..." he stammered, struggling to form a coherent sentence before ending with a sheepish "sorry."

"That's fine," I replied with a smile, then suggested, "Now that we've finished prepping dinner, let's go shopping before everything shuts down."

He paused for a moment, then agreed, "Sure," and then asked, "Will we be back home by 4 or so?"

I assured him that we would, and with that promise, we set out for a day of brunch and shopping.

We returned in the late afternoon, by which time it had grown cold and dark outside.

While Mark headed to the kitchen to start on dinner, keeping up with the spirit of Christmas, I changed into a semi-sheer red blouse with white polka dots, and my sexiest high-waist tight black miniskirt with slits, going commando in the process. I touched up with a hint of makeup and took a good look in the mirror, liking what I saw.

Mark was setting the table when I stepped into the kitchen. He froze, his gaze locked on me, he took a good look before regaining his composure, said, "Wow, Sis, you look beautiful."

I blushed and said, "Thanks Mark. Do you need any help?"

"Nah. I'm just about done. Why don't you take a seat at the table and pour us some wine?", he suggested.

"Sure thing", I replied, taking a seat on the chair with the light shining behind me.

Mark soon joined me at the table, and I handed him his glass of wine. He was still looking at me with awe in his eyes, shaking his head and murmuring, "Wow."

The light shining behind me cast a silhouette of my curves, giving Mark a good show whenever I reached out for something on the table.

I felt warmth radiating from him. His pupils slightly dilated, his want for me apparent..

In response to my observation, I could also see him growing hard. I had to stop myself from reaching out to him, to relieve him, to relish him, to taste him... "Not yet", I thought to myself.

After dinner, we called both our parents to have a lengthy conversation.

Later, as we settled on the sofa watching a Christmas movie, each holding a glass of wine, I turned to Mark and asked, "Have you ever considered becoming a chef? This dinner is so exceptional, I haven't tasted anything like it, even in gourmet restaurants"

"Ha ha, I just like to cook, Sis," he replied, blushing.

"You cook like a professional, clean, and do everything without ever complaining, like an angel. You're witty, smart, and obviously good-looking with a great head on your shoulders. I'm already jealous of the girl who will end up with you, Mark," I said, a tinge of melancholy in my voice.

He absorbed all the praise with a shrug, responding, "It's nothing, Sis."

"...And humble too," I added. "God, you're perfect."

He finished his wine and paused for a couple of minutes before replying, "I have my own quirks, Jo. I'm not easy to be with. And why even bring some unknown into the equation? All I have ever wanted in life is to be with you," he paused, before adding "forever", his words emanating straight from his heart, as evident in his eyes.

"You are much smarter than me, you empathize like no one I know, you're funny, and God, you are beautiful! I've adored, worshiped even since we were kids. And for the record, there's no one in the world I would ever trade you in for, Jo," he continued, his words flowing as if a dam of pent-up emotions had just burst open.

Hearing his feelings made me emotional. I scooted closer to him, resting my head on his shoulder, his arm draped over me. Some feelings are so profound they don't need words to be expressed.

I must have been overwhelmed, either by the weight lifted off my shoulders about my thesis being proven right, the food and wine, or a combination of it all, as I dozed off there for an hour or two. It was past midnight when Mark gently shook me awake.

"Wake up, sleepy head. My shoulder is numb from holding your big head," he joked, taking my hand to help me stand.

"Sorry," I said, slightly flustered, as we headed to the bedroom.

"Merry Christmas, Mark," I added, kissing him on the cheek and glancing at the time.

12