All Comments on 'Cousins' Holiday Tales'

by oldnavy1331

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny5 months ago
Title says cousins

Yet they are brother and sister?, I am a confused..

wwaldripwwaldrip5 months ago

Loved reading the erotic hot love making of Josephine and Mark for his Christmas present. Would love reading more chapters of them.

kylady76kylady765 months ago

Bleeding wonderful like outher's we would wunt to know what would be next for them but we loved your story.

Frankie1952Frankie19525 months ago

Hot sexy stuff. More please. Love to know how the family feels about this. How many babies do they make?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why stick to brother/sister when they are cousins? They may call one another bro/sis when talking, but the storytelling should keep it straight. That's why a story deserving more gets only 3 stars out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree with TheSecretBunny. Explaining why the cousins called each other brother and sister would have helped make it a little better story. Still pretty good story, though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You write well and this is a pretty good story. Some of that "Pretty good," is because of these statements.

1) "He then licked the gap between my pussy and butthole, something no had ever done before, an act that electrified my body." (Excellent, my sister loves when I do that for her, her husband only watches. He won't do it.)

2) "He was licking my two-day stubble armpits as if there was no tomorrow. Each time he ran his tongue over the rough of my armpits, my desire increased." (Not every lady likes this, my wife loves it, when she is freshly shaven. I like it best when she shaves that morning and I taste her delicious salty sweat that evening, after all day long with none of those nasty perfumy deodorants! just her delicious sweat and her very mild are pit aroma)

3) "My anal orgasm was always quicker, and with my brother's thick dick, I was goanna cum even quicker." (anal orgasms are usually quicker when they are produced by my tongue, and that is on every lady to this date (wife, my sister, my wife's brother's wife, my wife's mom, and a few of our very close friends - even one close friend's husband likes for me to do that to him - he cums hands free and real fast when my wife and I do that for him-them. However, my thick cock takes always my wife and my sister about 10-12 minutes just to adjust to it being there before I start any slow in and out motions. Oral or tongue on anal and going inside her anus usually produces at least three or four orgasms by the 20-25-minute mark, especially if they play with their clit and get double stimulations. I notice the smaller vaginal toys, oral (my tongue directly on her clit), and my always wet and slick thumb on her anus, pressing, playing, sliding slipping around and going inside like it was a pointy tongue, and lightly massaging her contracting muscles; at the same time seem to produce her best most amazing orgasms. BTW ladies always taste better after two or three orgasms - no shower, just keep eating her all evening-night long. OMG, cum inside and then eat it (my own) back out tastes the absolute best when she is really wet and juicy first to mix or blend with my cum. My brother in laws cum is not as good as mine! not at all but is still delicious and I do not turn it down. The only thing that tastes better than sweaty armpits, is clean morning washed feet, no socks all day, and taste them as soon as the new - never before worn shoes come off right before the aroma leaves. Clean sweaty feet in new shoes. Go on, try it, you know you are going to. Yes, all of them!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story but the way it is titled as cousins and seems to be a B&S sib-incest story, it makes me think it is someone else's story, copied and paster with re-wording and posted as your own work with you having forgotten to make all the necessary changes. Unless you re-wrote your own cousin story, and simply forgot to make appropriate changes. Either way, it often appears to be a copy over re-make story when this happens.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really enjoyed it overall but agree with another commenter — it’s one thing for cousins to be so close as to regard one another as siblings (this is an understandably close dynamic that can develop), but after a while I began to wonder if the author somehow forgot who the characters were since, after the first few paragraphs, it switched entirely to sibling talk.

oldnavy1331oldnavy13315 months agoAuthor

thanks @frankie1952 @wwaldrip and @kylady76 - glad you liked the story.

@thesecretbunny - in my mind, rather how I imagined, cousins but grew up together so they feel they are bro/sis.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Anal intercourse and then oral without thoroughlly cleaning the penis and testicles? Quick way to get STD's and very ill.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was never so close to cousins that I thought of ANY OF them, as being a sibling. With that said, what I will call "show, tell, and some light touching," was /and/ still is a bit of a BOLD understatement. My cousins and I along with my sister engaged in light bi-sexual touching and some very limited oral type activities. Additionally, my sister and I each observed the other to engage in several sexual activities that revolved around touching a cousin in the genital region. It was so erotically intense, knowing she was looking at my thick throbbing cock with the lights on, and I was able to look at her thick untrimmed monster of a bush and some lower belly hair heading up toward her navel becoming thinner as it went, that I leaked what some descriptive writers term or call "copious amounts" of thick, but 100% clear precum from the circumcised thick head (not exaggerating, perfectly shaped head that I would suck to orgasm if I could do myself) cock that throbbed and bounced to the point it hurt from needing attention. My sister was so hot that she had cunt juices flowing, not running down her inner thighs; thick clear liquid about the consistency of my own pre-cum or possibly canola oil, was flowing down them and it had the delicious aroma of a super-hot pussy that OMG, was begging to be eaten for hours (more to come about oral on each other. It happened about 3 months after we were both finally married and with the help of porn, had learned what we needed to know. Things like cum eating from a just fucked pussy- YES; my cum from my sisters just fucked used pussy that her husband fucked - no rubber - bareback before going to work that morning that I eat, his cum, fucked, and eat again, my own delicious cum, when I missed work and used a vacation day, - and "getting fired," SERIOUSLY did not matter to me AT ALL when it happened the first few times. I almost want him to know, so I can suck him off for a whole weekend and talk him into fucking my sexy built wife so I can eat his cum from her and let him get hard again watching me do it. Yep, my sister had a great hairy pussy, and I have never confused her with any of my cousins. Female cousins, or the two males that love oral, both giving it and receiving it!. Possibly I should just write it all down as a three - or probably a four-chapter story and include how mom knew the whole time and said nothing because she fingered herself off as dad jerked his larger than my own cock to the hidden cam vids. My sister doesn't know about the 13 micro cameras. My mom is so dammed sexy, and she has so much more pussy hair, than my sister does. Mom's clit is one of those types that you can suck. It had a dickhead like appearance, a tiny "girl cock" and mom begs to swallow cum, "don't tell me when you are going to squirt. Let me feel your cock expand in my mouth and explode all over." I love sucking my dad for mom to watch. Again, I have never thought of my cousins as a sibling for obvious reasons. I do wish I had a brother to suck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Personally I really enjoyed the beautiful story. And build up made for a fantastic read

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOne5 months ago

Huh?

Ok...which family member are we fucking again? Are they cousins or siblings? At the beginning of the story, he was her Aunt's son. Then they just morphed into brother and sister? Only that little bit of context caught me off guard. Either way, a good story. I loved the fact that you took your time and hashed the characters out. Allowing them to "grow" on one another. Before you spilled the beans of how they felt about each other. A few typos here and there, but nothing to distract too much from the story overall. 4 Stars. Can't wait to read your next offering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous