All Comments on 'Cousin's Holiday'

by darkvision29

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That cut off… please say there’s a part two inc?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like this story. But, you could have had at least one more chapter and not cut ir off where you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seemed like you were headed for a 2nd chapter and I really hope you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story. Brings me back to my high school and college years when I was hooking up with my cousin. Need to go jerk off now! Hopefully there’s more to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Hope there is more. As to the incest never shares comment: says who? It's just one more kink in porn site that offers kink. So dark vision, write what you wish. Incest intertwined with swapping mixed with group sex with a little lesbianism thrown in. Your ratings speak for themselves. And if Annony, myself, or anyone else doesnt like it, here's a suggestion; dont read it and go find something else. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It ended well, as long as there's chapters 2, 3 and 4 where all the cousins hook up. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think your story was great. Please, PLEASE, tell me there is a chapter two or three? Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Almost clinical descriptions throughout the story makes it read like a shopping list. The dialogue was choppy and robotic sounding. Good premise, but the narrative lacks feeling.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

The flirt hints of Greg, Larry, Sandy and Carol dropped in who the others who the other dates were to help parents be clueless.

Nice drop in bringing the 3rd couple into the mix, but isn't that going to drop hint to the parents that something is going on, unless bringing the 4th set of cousins back in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice start, don’t leave us hanging, can’t wait for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story. Brings me back to my high school and college days when I used to hook up with my cousin. Looking forward to chapter 2!

kclovinkclovinabout 1 year ago

Story has good bones and plays on some fantasies that I had at that age but it lacks in richness and excitement.

What are the characters experiencing when they are in their sexual moments? You can use sight, sound, taste, smell and feelings to enhance these moments in the story. What is happening with their emotions? Is there anticipation, are they fired up? What are they experiencing and thinking about during a sexual experience? These are the things that pull your readers into the story and help them experience it along with the characters.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Yeah, I had a feeling that Amber was going to swap with one of the other couples. It was really good right up until Danny finds Sandy in his bed instead of Amber. I don't really have a problem with the cousins swapping partners, but I do have a problem with it happening too soon.

Danny and Amber just hooked up for the first time and Amber just lost her virginity. This entire first weekend should have been the two of them starting up their new relationship and adjusting to the reality of their incest. The swapping could have been an epilog entry referring to the next time that the three couples gathered at the lakehouse for another getaway.

I also didn't like the following:

"Before yesterday, I never let anyone see me topless. Now it seems normal."

Amber just all of a sudden flips a mental switch in her brain and now it seems normal? Very contrived to fit the narrative that you wanted to pursue. People don't just suddenly alter their behavior like that. They might want to walk down that path, but they still have to travel its length to get from point a to b. It doesn't happen in a single step.

I gave you a 4/5 strictly because you recognized that there IS a difference between making love and fucking. The rest of the story gets a 3.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

What's Amber going to think when she fucks one of her cousins and they only have the normal, average 6-inch dick instead of the 8-inch monster Danny has? I've read a couple of this authors' stories now and it seems the main guy always has an above average size dick. Guess I'm just jealous, lol. Some of the banter between Amber and Danny was a little juvenile and awkward, but that can be overlooked when the brother/sister incestual sex is good. As for finding Sandy in his bed, what does that say about Amber? Seems she has gone slut and wants to fuck anyone with a dick. What a change from the shy little girl we were introduced to. Oh well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous