Cousin's Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Danny, I never knew anything could feel this good."

"I agree."

I continued fucking my sister, causing her to climax before I couldn't hold back any longer. Shoving my cock into her pussy, I held still as I throbbed and sent several spurts of semen into her. When the pulsing stopped, I lowered my body to hers and kissed her. Amber wrapped her arms around my neck, holding me against her.

"Thank you. I'm so happy I waited for you to make me a woman."

"My pleasure, Amber. This night will go down as one of the best memories of my life."

"One of the best?"

"Yeah. I plan to make more memories if you're willing."

"You have no idea how willing I am. A real cock is way better than my toy."

"You have toys?" Amber nodded. "Now I know why you didn't have a hymen."

"I took care of it a while ago. I didn't want my first time to hurt."

I reached for my underwear, moved them between our legs, extracted my cock, and covered her pussy with the garment. We got up and hugged while Amber held my boxer briefs between her legs.

"We need to shower. We're sweaty." Remaining naked, I took Amber's hand and led her out of the room.

In the bathroom, we shared the shower, taking time to explore and wash each other. I ran my soapy hands over my sister's breasts while she coated my cock and balls. We'd pause to kiss, then continue.

We finished, dried ourselves, and returned to the bedroom. Amber straightened the sheets and covers before we got in. Coming together, we hugged and kissed.

"Making love was magical," Amber said.

"Making love to you was amazing. I never knew it could be as good as it was."

"Was it better than when you did it with your old girlfriend?"

"Amber, there's no comparison. Sarah wasn't into sex and didn't want to do anything other than screw in one position. I wanted to try other things, but she refused."

Amber snuggled against me. "I want to try things too, Danny. I want to try them with you. I always felt you had more experience."

"No. As I said, Sarah wasn't much fun in bed." I ran my hand over Amber's bare chest. "Playing with myself was better than sex with her."

Amber moved her hand to my crotch. "You won't have to play with yourself anymore. I'll do it for you. I hope I don't have to play with myself either."

"You won't if I have my way."

"Danny, you can have your way with me anytime you want. Words can't describe how I feel, how you make me feel. I hoped we'd make love when you agreed to come to the cabin with me."

"It sounds like my conniving little sister has been planning to seduce me. When did you decide you wanted to have sex with me?"

"Not long after discovering Sandy and Greg were doing it. When I saw her kissing her brother, I asked what was going on. She told me about their trip here last summer and how she and Greg had sex for the first time. At first, the idea of incest disgusted me, but the longer we talked, the more I realized it wasn't as weird as it first sounded.

"I wanted to experience sex and felt my ex-boyfriend, and I would do it. After hearing Sandy tell me how it hurt, I bought my toy and went to the clinic for birth control. I used the dildo to destroy my hymen and started to masturbate with it. As I played, I watched videos and thought about having a real cock in me. It wasn't long before I saw your face when I closed my eyes.

"I became obsessed with the idea of having sex with you. After my ex took me to the prom, I broke up with him and set my sights on you. You asked if the idea of incest bothered me. I think you know how I feel about it. I just hope you don't think I'm sick or perverted."

It took a few minutes to comprehend everything Amber said. The more I thought about it, the more I realized it didn't bother me. Like most people, I had fantasies about sex. There were things I wanted to try, things my ex-girlfriend was unwilling to do. Now, I found myself lying in bed with my naked sister while we played with each other. Based on what she said, Amber was more than willing.

"I don't think you're sick, Amber. As far as being perverted, what's wrong with it? I have fantasies about sex and would love to pursue them. I can't think of anyone I'd rather share my fantasies with. We can have fun if you're willing."

"Danny, you have no idea how willing I am to explore our fantasies."

Amber and I hugged and kissed for a few minutes. I rolled her onto her side, spooned against her back, and held a breast. She wiggled her ass against my cock while I caressed her boob.

Exhausted from the long day and sex, I felt myself drifting asleep.

****

Sunlight streamed into the bedroom from the window. I came out of my slumber and glanced at Amber's sleeping body. The covers were down to her waist, exposing her breasts. I got out of bed, slipped on my shorts, and headed to the bathroom to relieve my bladder. It was still early, so no one else was up. I removed my shorts and stretched out next to my sister, trying not to disturb her.

Lying on my side, I propped my head on my hand, gazed at Amber, and thought about the night before. As I reviewed the sex we shared and our conversations, I wondered if my sister would regret what we did together. I didn't and hoped what she told me about wanting sex with me was true. It seemed my impression of Amber as a reserved girl was flawed.

Amber stirred, opened her eyes, and looked at me. She smiled, moved her mouth to mine, and kissed me as she woke up.

"Good morning, Danny. How long have you been up?"

"Good morning. I haven't been up long. I think everyone is still asleep."

Amber kissed me again, slipping her tongue into my mouth. We held the kiss for a moment, then she pulled away. "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

I watched as Amber moved to the edge of the bed, got up, and pulled on my tee-shirt. I smiled, watching her butt wiggle as she left the bedroom. When she returned, my sister sat on the bed and put her hand on my leg.

"Are we okay?" Amber asked.

"I am. Are you? Do you have any regrets?"

"None, Danny. Last night was as close to perfect as it could be. My only fear is you'll lose respect for me if we continue. Like I said, I have fantasies I want to explore and want to do it with you."

"Amber, you don't have to worry about me losing respect for you. I have fantasies, too, and can't think of anyone I'd rather explore them with. You have me at a disadvantage. You've been thinking about us for a while. I had always felt you were shy and conservative, so I was surprised when you said what you did last night."

Amber pulled her shirt off. "Maybe I was, but not anymore. From now on, I plan to do what I want."

Amber straddled my legs, took my cock in her hand, and stroked it until it grew. After a few minutes, she leaned over and kissed my glans.

"I've never sucked a cock before."

"We're even. Neither have I."

My sister slapped my stomach. "I want to try sucking yours. Let me know if I do it right."

"No one has given me a blowjob, Amber. Sarah said oral sex was sick."

Amber shrugged, leaned over, and covered the head of my cock with her mouth. I took a deep breath, moaning as my sister rubbed my cock head with her tongue. She lowered her head, taking more of my dick in her mouth while caressing my balls.

"Damn, that's amazing. Are you sure you've never done this before?"

Pulling her mouth from my cock, Amber looked at me and shook her head. "I practiced with my dildo, but yours is my first real cock. Sarah didn't know what she was talking about. There's nothing sick about sucking your big cock."

Amber returned her mouth to my cock, stroked my shaft, and bobbed her head. I put my hands on her head, gently guiding her. Moaning around my dick, my sister took my entire length into her mouth and throat. After a few minutes of her oral attention, I felt my climax building.

"I'm going to come."

Keeping my cock in her mouth, Amber nodded. I warned her again, but she didn't stop. My sister opened her mouth when my cock swelled, and my cum shot into her. My semen ran out of her mouth and down my cock as she waited for me to finish.

When my cock stopped spurting, Amber clamped her lips around my shaft and sucked, cleaning my dick. She sat up, smiled, and swallowed. My sister licked her lips, chuckled, and moved up until her head was over mine.

Amber giggled. "Want a kiss?"

My sister gasped when I grabbed her head, pulled her mouth to mine, and kissed her. I held our kiss as I pushed my tongue into her mouth, tasting the remnants of my cum. It wasn't the first time I'd tasted it having licked my hand after jacking off in the past, but it was better from my sister's mouth.

Amber moaned, rubbing my flaccid cock with her mons as we continued kissing. I gripped her waist, moving her up my body as I scooted down on the bed. When her crotch was above my head, I pulled her down, taking my first taste of pussy. My sister growled and pressed her pussy against my face and tongue. I held her hips, working my tongue over her labia.

Looking up, I saw the smile on Amber's face while I tried to push my tongue into her pussy. She gripped my hair, pulled my face tighter to her crotch, and wiggled. I kept eating my sister until her body quivered, and she announced her orgasm. Licking her flowing juices, I moaned into her pussy. When her climax ebbed, she moved off my face, stretched out, and kissed me. Amber ran her tongue over my mouth and chin, licking me like a cat.

"Holy shit! Having my pussy licked is incredible. I hope you'll do it again."

"You better believe it."

"We should get going. I need a shower and coffee." Amber kissed me. "Do you want to wash my back?"

"I want to wash everything, Amber."

Amber and I slipped on clothing, grabbed our kits, and headed for the shower. Sandy and Greg came out wrapped in towels as we approached the door. I chuckled when I saw Sandy's towel around her waist and bare chest.

"Did you guys have a good night?" Sandy said.

Amber nodded and put her arm around my waist. "It was magical, Sandy. You were so right."

"Told you!"

"So, is this the new dress code?" I said.

"You can do whatever you want, Dan," Sandy said.

Amber guided me into the bathroom, stripped, and started the water. I removed my clothing and joined her in the shower stall.

"What did Sandy mean by what she said?" I asked while washing my sister's breasts.

"Sandy told me having sex with her brother was wonderful. She was right. It was better than I could have hoped for. I'm so happy my first time was with you, Danny, someone I care for and love."

"Making love with you was great for me too, Amber. It was miles above what I did with Sarah."

Amber smiled, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me. We rubbed our soapy bodies together and ran our hands over one another.

"I truly enjoyed our lovemaking last night. I hope you don't think I'm weird, but I want you to fuck me next time."

"Why would I think it weird because my hot ass sister wants me to fuck her?" I gripped her butt and kissed her.

We finished our shower, got out, and dried ourselves. We stood at the counter while I shaved, and my sister fixed her hair. A moment later, Carol and Larry came into the bathroom.

"Good morning," Carol said as she removed her robe. "Did you two sleep well?"

"Good morning. I slept great last night," I said.

Larry removed his shorts, turned on the water, and said, "I notice no one slept on the couch last night. I assume you guys worked things out."

Amber looked in the mirror, seeing Carol and Larry. "Actually, we worked things in. My sexy brother made me a woman last night."

Carol laughed. "There must be something about this cabin. Larry and I shared our virginity here two years ago, along with our cousins, Kelly and Tom. Sandy and Greg did it last year. If you haven't noticed, we're lax regarding nudity. Feel free to do whatever makes you comfortable."

Larry and Carol got into the stall and showered while Amber and I finished. We wrapped our towels around our waists, left the bathroom, and headed to the bedroom. On the way, we stopped in the kitchen for coffee. When we entered, I noticed Sandy wore her bikini bottoms but was otherwise naked.

Sandy caught me looking at her and laughed. "Greg likes seeing my tits, and I don't like tan lines, so I go topless when I can." She turned to Amber. "I see you don't mind flashing your boobs for your brother."

Amber filled two mugs with hot coffee, looked at Sandy, and said, "As long as Danny wants to see my tits, I'll show them. Before yesterday, I never let anyone see me topless. Now it seems normal."

My sister and I took our coffee to the bedroom. I placed my mug on the nightstand, removed my towel, grabbed clean boxer briefs, and started putting them on. Shaking her head, Amber snatched my underwear and tossed them at my backpack.

"Will you go commando for me today?" Amber rubbed my crotch. "I want easy access to your cock."

"Why? What do you plan to do with it?"

Bending at the waist, Amber put my flaccid cock in her mouth, sucking in the whole thing. She rubbed it with her tongue, stood, and said, "I plan to suck it and fuck it as long as you'll let me."

"Why wouldn't I want my sexy sister sucking and fucking my cock? Feel free anytime you get the urge."

Amber rubbed my crotch. "What are you going to do when you get the urge?"

I grabbed my sister, tossed her onto the bed, removed her towel, and shoved my face between her legs. She squirmed as I licked her pussy, then slipped two fingers into her. When I sucked her clit, Amber grabbed my head. I kept it up for a moment, then pulled away.

"That's what I'm going to do when I get the urge. Do you have a problem with it?"

Amber kissed me. "The only problem I'll have is if you don't get the urge often enough."

I covered her breasts with my hands. "I don't think we'll have a problem. I can't think of anything I'd rather do than ravish you."

Amber hugged and kissed for a moment, separated, then dressed. I put on my shorts, sans underwear, and she put on her bikini bottoms and turned around, showing me her thong suit.

"Nice ass."

"It's all yours, just like the rest of me, Danny. I meant it when I said you could have me anytime and anyway you want me." Amber hugged me. "I hope this doesn't end when the weekend's over."

"We'll have to be careful, but I'm sure we can work it out. Mom and Dad will disown us if they find out."

"I don't plan to tell our parents I'm fucking my big brother."

My sister and I went to the kitchen to join the others. The topless girls made breakfast while I sat at the table with the guys talking about the plan for the day. Larry said we'd go on the boat after eating. I helped the guys clean the kitchen and wash the dishes when we finished our meal. While we worked, the girls went outside and sat on the deck.

"So, what do you think about our family get-together, Dan?" Greg asked.

"It's been great so far."

"Does Amber know I told you about it?"

I laughed. "No, not yet. When you told me what you guys do, I was surprised. Now I see why you like fucking your sister."

"Are you going to let your sister know you knew what we do here?" Larry said.

"Probably, but I'm going to wait for now. It's fun letting Amber think everything is her idea. I've never had a girl seduce me before. I didn't know my sister was as sexual as she is."

"I know things have been wild since Carol seduced me. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when she first attacked me. I'll admit I didn't put up a fight," Larry said.

"How do you keep it hidden when you're at home? Don't your parents suspect something's going on?"

Greg shook his head. "You'll be surprised at what you can get away with when no one is looking for something. Sandy and I are careful and date others, so our parents don't figure it out."

We finished in the kitchen and joined the girls on the deck. When we went outside, they stopped talking. I chuckled when I saw the three of them were naked.

"We don't want tan lines," Amber said as I sat on her lounge.

"Are you girls going to lay around naked, or do you want to go for a boat ride?" Larry said.

"Can't we do both?" Carol said.

"It depends on how many boats are on the lake. If it isn't crowded, you can do what you want," Larry replied.

The girls went inside to put on their bikinis while the guys went to the boat. Greg and I carried a cooler with beer and soda. Larry uncovered the dash while Greg untied it. When the girls arrived, we headed out into the lake. As we cruised, Larry pointed out different things.

I sat next to my sister, drinking a cold beer while thinking about everything that had transpired since we arrived at the cabin. While I hoped Amber and I would get closer, I had no idea we'd become lovers. Greg told me about the cousins' relationships, but I was unsure how far my sister would go. As it turned out, Amber had planned to have sex with me.

We cruised the lake, enjoying the scenery. There were too many boats for the girls to go topless or naked. After two hours, Larry headed back to the cabin, secured the boat, and we went to the deck. As soon as we reached the deck, the girls removed their bikinis and lay on lounges. Greg, Larry, and I grabbed beers, sat at the picnic table, and relaxed.

At five, Larry told us it was time to start the grill. The girls remained naked as they went into the cabin to prepare our dinner. After enjoying the steaks and other things, we drank beer on the deck.

Greg recruited me to help him build a fire in the pit. We got the fire going, then decided to swim. Larry, Greg, and I stripped, grabbed the girls, and walked to the lake. We waded into the water, swam, then gathered in shallow water near the beach.

Amber came over to me, wrapped her arms around my body, and kissed me. I put my hands on her ass, pulled her close, and pushed my tongue into her mouth.

Pulling her head back, my sister looked into my eyes. "Are you having fun, Danny?"

"Amber, I'm having a great time." I kneaded her ass. "Are you having a good time?"

"You have no idea." Amber kissed me. "Are you going to fuck me later?"

I laughed. "You have no idea."

We went to the deck, sat by the fire, and had a few beers as the sun went down. When it got chilly, we decided to go inside. I thought we'd sit in the living room because it was still early, but the others had a different idea. Larry and Carol went to their room, as did Greg and Sandy. Amber took my hand and led me to our bedroom.

I hugged my sister's naked body to mine, moved us to the bed, and got in. We kissed and ran our hands over our bodies as our passion rose. Squirming on the bed, Amber took my cock into her mouth and bobbed her head. I grabbed her legs and pulled her until her crotch was over my face.

Amber and I used our mouths and hands to bring each other to orgasm. I came, shooting my cum into her mouth while I sawed my fingers in her pussy. After we climaxed, I turned around so I could kiss her. We flicked our tongues together, tasting the remnants of our oral play.

"I love sucking your cock, Danny. How long before you can fuck me?"

"It won't take long if you keep playing with me."

Amber caressed my cock until it grew hard enough to penetrate her pussy. She rolled me onto my back, straddled my body, and lowered herself, guiding my dick into her. Placing her hands on my chest, my sister rode me as I held her hips, guiding her up and down while watching her breasts wobble.

I moved my hand up Amber's side, rubbed her breast, then pulled her down so we could kiss. She stopped bouncing on my cock while our tongues tangled. When I broke our kiss, I moved my sister to her hand and knees, got behind her, and slipped my cock into her pussy.

"I like this, Danny. Fuck me hard," Amber said while looking over her shoulder.