Cousin's Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping her, I slammed in and out of her pussy, causing my hips to hit her bottom and making a slapping sound. Amber put her hand between her legs, rubbed her clit, and moaned as I sped up.

When I felt my sister's pussy contracting around my cock, and heard her moan, I came, sending my semen into her. I gripped her hips, holding her ass against my hips while my dick pulsed in her. When my ejaculations stopped, I withdrew, leaned over, and kissed her neck.

Amber and I moved until we faced each other and hugged. I pressed my lips to hers, opened my mouth, and accepted her tongue. As we recovered, we kissed and ran our hands over one another's naked bodies as we drifted asleep.

I woke Amber by kissing her and rubbing her breasts. Once she was awake, we went to the bathroom to shower. Standing under the warm spray, we ran our hands over each other, shared tender kisses, and discussed how much fun we had fucking.

"What do you think about sharing an apartment this fall when we go to college?" Amber said.

"I think it would be great as long as you don't get upset with my playing with you."

Amber laughed. "I'd get upset if you didn't. If you haven't figured it out yet, I like sex. Having sex with you is the best."

I ran my hand over Amber's breasts. "How do you know? You haven't had sex with anyone else yet. Who knows? You might find someone better than me."

"The same is true for you, isn't it? For now, I want to fuck you."

I hugged Amber, moved my hands down her back, and held her bottom. "Do you want to have sex with someone else?"

"I'm not thinking of anyone, but we both know we can't be a couple like others. Sandy said she and Greg date others, so their parents don't find out what they're doing."

Amber and I finished our shower, got out, and dried ourselves. In our bedroom, I dressed in shorts and a tee-shirt while my sister put on her bikini bottom. We headed to the kitchen to help with breakfast. Like Amber, the other girls wore the bottoms of their bikinis.

After breakfast, we sat on the deck, discussing what we planned for the day. We decided to spend time on the boat cruising the lake after lunch. While watching the others, I noticed an interaction between the other two couples. It wasn't overt, but it seemed Sandy flirted with Larry, and Greg did the same with Carol.

The girls made sandwiches while Larry loaded beers into a cooler. We were taking the boat out and having lunch on the lake. Once we were aboard, Larry headed out. The lake was busy, but we found a secluded cove to anchor. The girls removed their bikini tops, sitting topless in the sun while we ate our food, drank a few beers, and enjoyed the afternoon.

"Are you and Amber having a good time?" Larry asked as he handed me a beer.

"I'm having a great time, Larry. You'll have to ask my sister how she feels."

"You don't have to ask, Larry. I'm having the time of my life," Amber said.

Sandy laughed. "Didn't I tell you fucking your brother would be great?"

"Yeah, but you didn't tell me it would be as good as it's been. When you told me you were fucking Greg, I was shocked. After thinking about it, I decided to see if Danny would be interested in me as a lover. As it turns out, he is," Amber said.

"Larry, do you and Carol date, other people, so your friends and parents don't find out?" I asked.

Carol laughed and nodded. "Larry and I date others because we like sex. Keeping our secret is secondary."

Sandy and Greg nodded in agreement.

"Don't you get jealous?" I asked.

"I don't get jealous because it's just sex. I may fuck another guy, but I only make love with Greg. It might change someday, but for now, that's how it is. Don't get me wrong. It isn't like I get busy with every guy I go out with," Sandy said.

Larry, Carol, Greg, and Sandy started talking about the difference between sex and lovemaking. I listened, watching my sister nod as they gave their opinions. The longer I listened, the more I realized that no matter what, Amber and I could never be a couple. I wasn't sure I wouldn't get jealous if Amber dated someone or if she would get jealous if I did.

Another boat came into the area we anchored in, and the girls scrambled to put on the tops of their bikinis. They laughed, helping each other tie the tops. Once the girls had covered their breasts, Larry pulled the anchor, and we headed back to the cabin.

We spent the rest of the afternoon on the deck, drinking a few beers, eating dinner, and relaxing. Greg built a fire in the pit while the rest of the guys cleaned up. We all stripped and went for our nightly swim when it got dark.

Standing in waist-deep water, I put my arms around Amber and hugged her to my body. When she looked up, I kissed her.

"What do you think about what we talked about on the boat today?" I said.

"Are you talking about having sex with other people?"

"Yes. How do you feel about it?"

Amber chuckled. "I like sex, Danny. When I found out Sandy and Greg were having sex, I asked her about it. We discussed the ups and downs of loving a sibling and what I may have to do to hide the fact we're making love."

"What are you willing to do?"

Reaching underwater, Amber rubbed my crotch, smiled, and said, "Anything we have to, and everything we want to."

I kissed my sister and nodded. We left the lake, went to the deck, and sat by the fire to dry ourselves. We decided to call it a night at ten and go to bed. The girls went into the cabin while Larry, Greg, and I tended to the fire and empty beer cans. We said goodnight, went in and headed for our bedrooms when we finished.

I noticed the bedside lamp was on, and the overhead was off when I entered the bedroom. Glancing at the bed, I saw my sister completely covered with the blanket. Moving to the side of the bed, I grabbed the covers, pulled them back, and gasped when I saw my cousin sandy lying on her back with her legs spread.

"Surprise," Sandy said with a grin.