All Comments on 'Cousin's Lust in the Occult'

by DirtyFetishMan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

To be continued maybe?

DirtyFetishManDirtyFetishManover 3 years agoAuthor
My first story!

Thanks for taking the time to read this. It's my first story and all feedback is welcome! I hope to write a lot more and my cousin will definitely be involved in some ;)

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelalmost 3 years ago

First and only story I've read so far from yours. It was a good read, kind of funny with all the silly paganism. Although, a little nasty with the panties thing... Too bad for the many typos, grammar issues and errors, too. For example: "you're" =/= "your"; "letter" =/= "litre" (UK), "liter" (US); "there" =/= "their" =/= "they're"; apostrophes don't make words into plurals; missing/wrong words and so on... Next time read after typing to get those issues fixed before posting, and you'll get a story that fluids much better for reading.

I would like to read a sequel, by the way, to know how these two will keep their love and naughty situations hidden from their mothers and family.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtyFetishMan@DirtyFetishMan
Just a super horny 31year old. Avid reader and always horny! Into all sorts! Love reading all the sexy stories on here and decided I could contribute! Hope you enjoy. Open to conversations and all feed back is welcome!

SIMILAR Stories