Cousin's Lust in the Occult

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now openly leering at her. She was a magnificent sight.

"Come on!" she yelled while passing me for the third time. Grabbing my hand as she passed.

I danced around the fire a little more while smoking and then handed her the cigarette back as she danced. Then I stopped and while now feeling very drunk and totally full of love. I pulled my boxer briefs off.

She came dancing round from the other side of the fire, finishing another twirl and as she locked eyes with my fully erect penis. She stopped dead and stared at it for ages.

I suddenly felt very self-conscious of what I had done but that soon passed as she walked towards me. Never taking her eye's off it.

If I had looked at my chest, I would probably have seen my heart trying to escape.

She stopped right in front of me and almost nonchalantly, reached out and wrapped her hand around my shaft. Then she looked up at me. Panting heavily and without saying a word, we kissed each other.

It was the most amazing moment of my life. It was truly like electricity was coursing through my body.

I could feel every nerve ending and the feeling of her soft hand still tightly clenched around my penis was better than I had ever imagined. I raised my hands up to cup her perfectly formed breasts. Rubbing my thumb over her nipples. They were so hard and she gently let out a small exhale of pleasure from it.

She pushed me back so that I had to take a step so not to fall over and for a split second time stopped. It was like we had come to our scenes and realised how awful the line we had crossed was.

We are family! We shouldn't be doing this! I could almost hear the voice in her head screaming these words out. Her mother is my mother's sister. We are first cousins. We have the same grandparents. This was sick. It's so wrong. Why does it feels so right.

How could it feel this good. I want more! I have to have more!

It's like our thoughts were one. In that moment, without uttering a single sound. I stepped forward and she dropped to her knees on the forest floor. She took my penis into her hand while looking up into my eyes.

She then placed the head into her mouth and sucked gently before letting as much of it slide into her mouth as she could. She bobbed her head forwards and backwards, wanking my cock as she did it and sucking every inch of me.

I was in complete ecstasy. I literally saw all the god's and goddesses of every religion but I probably wouldn't have been able to remember my own name!

I had never had a blow job before so couldn't compare but I was convinced it would be the best one I'd ever have. And I can tell you it was.

As she carried on, I held her head gently and she used one of her hands to fondle my balls and pull a little on my scrotum. She was getting really into it. Moaning lightly and occasionally, moving her hand from my balls to squeeze her own nipple or rub a hand around the outside of those sexy red panties.

I could feel I was getting close and really didn't want this to end so quickly so I moved my hand down from her head and slowly pushed her shoulder back. She looked up at me while slowly sliding my throbbing shaft out of her mouth. Sucking hard on the tip to catch and excess wetness.

My whole body shuddered.

She stood up to face me and I could see how wet her lips were with a mixture of her saliva and my pre cum. They had a brilliant shine to them and the blood had flown into them, causing them to appear more plump and fuller than normal.

I couldn't resist.

I leaned forward and kissed her. Our tongues danced across each other passionately. Pushing together and winding around each other. It was like the forest around us was spinning, and not just because of the booze.

I ran my hand across her body and firmly held her breast. I felt her pushing her chest into me as I squeezed her pointed nipples between my thumb and index finger. I was so aroused I could feel my penis twitch as she held onto it.

I slowly ran my hand down her stomach and cupped it around the damp mound of her red lace underwear as she opened her mouth slightly and moaned my name into my mouth.

I could smell and taste my own scent from her breath and was surprised to find it turned me on even more.

I ran my finger along the elastic waist band of her panties before sliding my hand inside.

The humid warmth from her wet vagina sent a bolt of lightning through my body as her lips willingly parted for my finger.

I rubbed inside her lips and labia in a circular motion before slowly inserting my middle finger deep into her.

She bit on my lip as her body quivered in pure pleasure. The more I played with it, the harder she kissed me. I began to lick and kiss her neck and she nibbled on my earlobe all while me moaned gently.

I slipped my hand out of her knickers and my fingers were soaking wet. I took her by the hand and lead her over to the old stone wall and picnic blanket.

Leaning her against it. She pulled her panties down and held them in her hand as I knelt down In front of her.

She instinctively knew what to do and parted her legs. I took her left leg in my hand and she draper it over my right shoulder and I had the most tantalising view of her womanhood.

I knew by now that she had a completely shaven beaver and I kissed her pubic region deeply before running my tongue up her beautifully parted pussy. I tasted the brief acidity of her vagina before moving down and back up again until all I could taste was the sweet juices of her horny lust.

I had felt a tiny hard lump with my finger I presumed was her sweet spot, judging by the way she reacted. So I made sure to show it a lot of love as I feverishly licked her out. My nose often resting in the top of her opening.

She moaned loudly as I did this. Holding my head and verbally guiding me to what was working. After a little bit, she pushed my head hard between her legs as she began to squirm and called out.

"Ohh don't stop! Don't stop!" she pleaded.

I didn't stop.

I kept going through the pain in my jaw and fatigue of my tongue.

Then I tasted it. She came.

She didn't ejaculate like in the Porno's I watched but she seemed to like it just as much. Her knees went weak and she demounted my shoulder and dropped to her knees in front of me and began kissing me heavily.

Then she began to cry and laugh at the same time. This was quite shocking to me to be honest but she kept kissing me before uttering those words into my mouth.

"I love you so much" as she wept in sync with catching her breath.

My heart exploded in my chest. I was almost lost for words but quickly managed to tell her how much I loved her too and how long I've longed to have her.

She stopped crying, pushed me onto my back on top of the picnic blanket and laughed. she told me she knew how much I wanted her.

She took the panties she still held in her hand and as she straddled me, she wiped them across her wet pussy and pushed them into my face.

I instinctively raised my hand to take them as she said.

"here, these are for you, their new. Of course, you know that already don't you" she laughed cheekily at this.

I said nothing. I just took a huge whiff of them as she guided the head of my penis around her pussy lips.

Then she slowly slipped down on it and we both cried out with moans.

She was so tight but because she was so wet it was easy to enter and she began to ride up and down rhythmically.

She placed her hands on my chest pushing down hard as she rode me even faster. We moaned so loudly and got completely lost in the moment.

The tempo had changed drastically now and we thrust towards each other manically.

We were now in the throes of pure incestuous lust for each other. We both knew it. We were cousins, blood related, making sordid and sinful love to each other. We looked deeply into each others eyes the whole time.

I was getting really close to loosing control. She obviously was too as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. She was panting so hard and bouncing so fast that she eventually bounced straight of my cock.

Instead of thrusting it back in as I'd expected her to do, she just began to grind back and forth on it. Using her lips and thighs to aggressively jerk me off.

She started squealing as she came hard and the glorious sight of her loosing her mind to the powerful feeling of an orgasm made me shoot string after string of hot sticky cum from my hard, wet, throbbing penis. I shot all over my stomach and chest.

I gripped hard onto her waist as continued to ooze out every last drop.

She was still in the midst of ecstasy and leaned forward, pulling harshly on her nipples and vigorously rubbing her clit and fingering her red swollen pussy so deeply until she could take it no more.

She began to spray my crotch with what felt like a never ending stream of her ejaculate while calling out explicit and almost incoherent words of a blasphemous nature.

She dropped into my cum covered body with a dead weight. She was trembling all over and occasionally twitching.

We were both fighting for breathe and our roasting hot bodies were sensitive and covered in sweat.

We both started to chuckle with the post orgasm euphoria. We lay there for such a long time before either of us spoke. I wasn't even sure if I would be able to speak again!

Then she uttered into my ear while kissing my neck. "I can't even begin to explain how that felt. I love you so much."

I stroked her hair softly and found my voice enough to say "I know, I love you too. That was years of pent up sexual fantasies all released at once".

We lay still in silence some more and hugged each other next to the dying fire. Time stood still and we were the only ones in the universe.

Then eventually she said softly, "How will we ever be able to look at our family in the eye again!" and then we burst into laughter.

We're best friend's, my cousin and I. Inseparable since young and incestuous lovers.

12