All Comments on 'Cousin's Plan'

by Gharver

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Multiple views

I love this story. It is erotic and inventive a beautiful cross between 1st and 3rd person view points. It lets you know exactly what is going on in each persons head without having to be an all knowing outsider. "I reached down and opened the door. I didn't know how many others it would open." This is my favorite line. Your story was detailed yet to the point and I think you did a superb job using imagery, a characteristic in stories that is so hard to find, yet so easily did the story flow through my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Over all pretty good story you just need to put something in between peoples view points so the reader knows its changed

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
could have been good

Most confusing story I've ever read. Pick a point of view and stick to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very confusing tale

One of the girls, I can't remember which one, was forever grateful that her mother died giving birth to her!!! The author needs to decide who is telling the story and stick to that or clearly tell the reader when the narrator changes. I'm still worried about a girl who thought her mothers death during childbirth was something to be pleased about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confusing story!

Very hard to follow. Not sure who was who. Stopped reading before I finished the first page! Try again but define your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

if you're going to switch viewpoints you need a line break in there to signify it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story

Some good ideas and descriptions. More than kissing cousins. Keep writing, staying realistic will be very helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very very HOT - its arousing and has so much potential beyond what you have done so far !! Please keep going and let the cousins have good hard sex.......... I think Sandra needs to feel his hard cock next and have his sister get off on his face while he screws his step-sister. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very good story... hope you continue writing.. just one suggestion , please don't keep changing point of view so often or at least make it easy to understand when change the POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I want to cum so bad my tight pussy is dripping!

Wish I lived close to my sexy cousin so she could sop it up!

motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
First of all the story is being reported

In your introductory paragraph you state that all the people involved are under 18 years of age.

GharverGharverover 8 years agoAuthor
Oops!

I didn't mean to say under the age of 18! I meant to say OVER the age of 18! I'm so sorry for that mistake. I really do apologize to anyone who noticed this and may have found it offensive and disturbing and I am gals that someone pointed that out to me. Thanks!

GharverGharverover 8 years agoAuthor
Wait a minuite!

In the title paragraph it explicitly says, " NONE of the characters in this story are under the age of 18! I just looked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This is a really good story it's hard to fine some too. I hope you continue writing and if so with these characters I really like this idea. I like the POV thing u have but make it more clear when u do switch POVS in the future

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous