Cousins. Rivals. A Wrestling Story Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our teeth were gritted as we maintained our maximum force, clamping down on eachother, before finding a new reserve to try and finish the match. Our faces were flushing and veins in our muscles were popping as we grunted in exertion with each renewed burst, swaying the battle one way, then another, then returning to centre. I've never been bested in an armwrestle and I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that Tom would be the one to match me. About five minutes passed in this way. Beads of sweat were starting to run down our faces, and our calves were glued together under the table. Then it looked like he was waning a bit, he grimaced as I brought my upper body to bear and the angle worked against him. Our cheeks puffed out as we put everything into this show of dominance.

As his wrist was a mere inch from the wood, he spat in my face. A switch clicked in my brain and with my free hand I smacked him across the cheek. In a flash we both leapt up and the chairs flew away, his hand was on my neck trying to push me into the wall as we came together in a staredown, more rhythmic this time, both with cocky grins for Ria's benefit - this joker isn't shit - I put my hand on his neck to match and we took steps back and forth, pushing off eachother's chests once, then again, then again, our fat cocks flopping against the white towels. Our lips brushed against eachother as we came in close and exchanged low challenges and insults, our eyes betraying our hunger for combat. You fucked my girl. She was never your girl. The grins swiftly became bared teeth as Tom pushed off the wall and we came together in a clinch with a smack of fists on flesh.

In a flurry of blows and a ball of adrenaline we flew, locked together as one, onto the bed, steamrolling over Ria who let out a cry before falling off the bed. 180kgs of muscle ploughed as one into the headboard, cracking it down the centre. The deposit on the apartment would be nixed, but I didn't care. Ria straightened herself up and was about to make an indignant comment, but she was taken aback by these two kings ferociously grappling in this tiny space - over her. In my peripheral vision I saw she shimmied off her dress the rest of the way so she was down to her panties, and set herself in a chair to watch the show. I clocked that she had started touching herself.

I was currently on top and I had a hand bearing down on Tom's throat. He was giving me daggers, absolute hatred emanating from him at the humiliation of being pinned down. The towels had stayed on but mine was riding up. He was laying punches into my abs, while trying to throw my weight off. I managed to catch his arms, releasing the choke and quickly pin them under my calves so his fierce face was flanked by my thighs, and my balls pressed into his chest under the towel.

As I towered over him I made the most of it and flexed my biceps, showcasing my power, Yeaaah boi. Ria let out a small moan. Disgusted, Tom spat in my face. I looked down at him still posing, and spat back. He spat again. We felt the hatefuel swelling in both our loins as we went taught and Tom managed to launch us both off the side of the bed, into a small gap between it and the wall.

Momentarily out of Ria's view, we laid into eachother with body blows and cheap shots, rolling over again and again on the spot like a spitroasted hog. We locked up our legs and assumed a mutual bearhug on our sides, our foreheads pressed together we both took a handful of hair and we exchanged headbutts. As the third one connected, we both snarled and we bit into eachother's mouths like dogs, then biting into eachother's necks. I tried to square a blow to his smug face but he caught my wrist and and clawed my face with his other hand, which stank of his cock from his jerk session. I was about to try and knee him in the balls when Ria called out.

"Excuse meee, I can't pick a winner if I can't see the action!"

We scramble over eachother to get up, rising simultaneously. Our bodies were engorged now and glistening. A substantial cock imprint was on display from both men.

Panting before one another, we start to exchange simultaneous slugs to the face with a sickening ugh. A pause. Again. Ugh. Neither of us tries to block or dodge. We speed up the punch frequency until we meet in a clinch. Tom deftly turns it into a headlock and throws us back onto the bed, applying a scissors around my waist. We hardly noticed the towels were slipping off, and even if we did we wouldn't break up the grapple for the sake of modesty. I smothered Tom's nose and mouth with a meaty hand as he applied pressure on both my neck and mid-section, using the other hand to shift his thighs as they crushed me. They gave a crucial inch, aided by sweat, so they no longer restricted my breathing. We simultaneously released eachother and reared up on our knees, facing eachother in our naked splendour.

As we began pawing at eachother and met in a test of strength, I couldn't help but feel a pump in my cock as we both began to rear up. We were similarly endowed, except Tom's sword pointed straight up, and mine pointed forwards and was slightly curved. As we jostled our hands met on eachothers shoulders in a clinch. Coming head to head, he breathlessly whispered "Bent banana bitch", released the test of strength momentarily to lay a slap across my meat. Argh! We grunted as I slapped back at his cock and our arms fell around eachother as we felt for purchase down our ridged backs, until we both ended up with boulder buttocks in hand, trying to throw the other off balance.

Suddenly Ria was kneeling on the bed. She was naked.

"You boys didn't forget about me I hope" she said, clearly feeling neglected. To be honest I had kind of forgotten about her, but as we released our clinch, I could tell Tom was also distracted by the flaming hot woman between us. "I think I'm ready for the next test" she said, taking a fistful of cock in each hand and leading us to stand at the foot of the bed.

"As you're both so strong, we'll see which of you is the most virile. Who can last the longest?" As we stood facing eachother, she started to pump our cocks and started to moan like a pornstar. I immediately found myself growing in her hand to my full 8 inches, and with it the testosterone flew off the charts as well. I flexed at Tom, bringing up my bicep and kissing it, beating my chest, and he felt up his own abs, punching them. As we posed and trash talked eachother youre not shit, call that a six pack? we didn't notice Ria bringing us an inch closer together. Leashed in her grip, she brought our bulging cockheads together. I trembled at the contact and immediately a glob of precum slid between us - his or mine? - as she proceeded to tentatively mash our mushroom heads together and we kept on exchanging our macho verbal.

I knew Tom well enough to know he was thinking the same as me at this point. All I wanted was to launch into him so we could finish this, man to man. Suddenly, this bitch was in the way. It was never about a woman, she was just a chewtoy to wrestle over. It was about who was the better man. We might never speak again after this night and it needed to be settled once and for all. We had to get rid of her.

So I grabbed Ria by the hair, and threw her onto the bed. She let out a squeal of surprise and delight as I bore down on her, grabbing my dick and entering her in the ultimate display of dominance. She was so wet that I slid right inside. I managed a few deep thrusts before Tom rammed into me, knocking us onto our sides. He came at her from behind, grabbing her tits and kissing her neck before locking eyes with me. With a swing of his cock into my balls, he knocked me out of her, and our swords began jostling between her legs for the right to enter. He'd get an inch in, I'd knock him aside. All the while, Ria was in ecstasy at the double treatment. Suddenly we both thrust at the same time, our cocks slamming together, and the force pushed both our heads inside.

Ria groaned and scratched at my back as we found ourselves going deeper, our cocks tightly locked together inside her, until our ball sacks met. Tom winced with pleasure and I used the momentum to push him on his back, with me on top. We were both so broadchested and she so diminutive, that without her rhythmic moaning you might not have noticed she was there.

I'm not going to lie, this was probably the hottest sex I've ever had, feeling the simultaneous pleasure of sex while also fighting my rival for supremacy. It took everything I had not to cum.

Luckily for me, as we thrust as one, death staring eachother over her shoulder, Ria was getting closer. She pulled me in for a kiss, and Tom bit into her neck, and she screamed into my mouth with the unique and unmistakeable sound of the female orgasm. As she came, her pussy tightened even more, clamping our dicks together. As we both slid out and left Ria trembling on the bed, I clocked Tom as still rock hard with balls full, as was I. Good.

Tom caught my look. "Ok, thanks for the fuck. You'd better leave now." Ria, still glowing, was rudely awoken from her rapture and shocked by the super serious vibe in the room. This wasn't just a sex game...these guys are about to rip eachother apart! She jumped off the bed and threw on her dress. Che stronzi!... I heard her complain under her breath as she closed the door.

I walked over and locked it, clicking the latch shut, and turned to see Tom stood at his full size, arms either side like a cowboy ready to draw. I took a deep breath, and stepped towards him.

5 The Fight (congrats, you're halfway through!)

We were both drenched in sweat and panting but neither of us were tired. This was going to be an alpha fight the Roman way, on home soil, and we were glistening horned behemoths re-energised and spoiling for the fight as the sun set.

We circled eachother silently, squatting low, scoping out the best vantage, faking eachother out.

Following an ancient primal rhythm, we smashed together, our pecs meeting with a smack as we go into a clinch. Tom drives us back and I crash into the wall, knocking over a load of clothes and luggage. Surprised at this show of strength, I bounce back off the wall and we go flying onto the tile floor, still chest to chest.

We take a roll from the momentum and I end up on my back. We go for a joint headlock and by instinct I clamp my thighs around his midriff. We're cheek to check and I can hear him growling with every breath, his shag of hair in my eyes. I yank a handful of it and manage to slip out from under him, applying a full headlock and pressing my full weight down on him from behind, my cock brushing his tailbone.

His huge hands were clawing at my face, trying to break my grip as I half grunt, laugh, and scowl in his ear, applying my full power. Hearing him suffer was getting me hard again.

As he started to black out, he reluctantly tapped, and even more reluctantly I released the grip.

Tom shook it off and we stood again. After this first blood we were a little more tentative, slapping eachother's hands away, in eachothers eyes, fully aware of how costly a little mistake would be.

I make a taunting kick to his calf, and with shocking speed he grabs my leg and pulls me into a bearhug, trying to tip my balance. Once again we're huffing like bulls as we push against eachother.

We stay in this sumo deadlock for about 10 seconds before I hear something click in my back, and tap. He doesn't release the hug but instead summons the strength to heave me back into the wall, pressing a forearm into my neck. I lay a knee to his side and he winces, breaking his grip before switching it up to another bearhug. I lock both arms around his shoulders, and look down to see our thick floppy cocks brushing against eachother. The blood was needed elsewhere right now!

I give him a knee, then another, then another until we break and clinch again, breathing heavily into eachother's necks, nostrils full of man musk.

He continues to press me into the wall and I lay punches down on his back, thump, thump, each one slow and using my full power. He falters slightly, and as we jostle to reposition, I catch the wire from a standing lamp on my foot and pull it over. It smashes, throwing shadows over the room as night descends.

I manage to maneuver so we are sideways onto the wall, both locked in a diagonal bearhug as we continued the test of strength. Beads of sweat rolled down Tom's face onto mine as our faces pressed together.

I turn him into a side headlock, which he immediately breaks and charges me into the wall, with his hand on my throat again, raising me up the wall, his knee between my thighs - I try to laugh it off in a show of bravado but it becomes a grimace of pain.

We are both already panting heavily - the next room probably thought this was just more passionate sex.

He mercilessly raises his knee into my balls, then spears me into the wall with a shoulder to my abs, once, again, again, as I tried to push back against his huge frame. I clocked that he was wincing too with each new charge - we were wearing eachother down.

I laid a swift knee to his balls in return, and he staggered back.

Still he came back and pressed me into the wall, pressed against my cock, but as I was slightly raised I tried to apply a headlock again from the front this time.

It connected, and in trying to throw me off I managed to leverage us both to the floor, with him on top and me wrapping my legs around him from below. Our fingers on one hand were interlaced, and his other was pressing a forearm against my throat. I had my other hand over his nose, as I alternated between scissoring and kicking down with my calves onto his rippling back.

He released the forearm and both hands met in a test of strength that sent us sliding backwards on the tiles.

I continued to kick down on him as our test of armpower wore on. No words were exchanged, just alternating grunts, exhalations and growls. He managed to half stand with my legs in the scissor from below, but immediately fell back on top of me, our fat cocks coming together again - imposing weapon even when soft. His cock flopped down on mine as we continued to struggle in the ground clinch. Both had brought Francesca and Ria to climax. A renewed anger swelled inside me and I laid some clawed punches on his back as he found his way to choking me again with the forearm.

As we felt eachother going semi hard from the contact, Tom lay his full weight on me so we were face to face but not looking at eachother, too preoccupied, and we starting laying punches into eachother - me with forearms from below to his stomach and punches to the side, him with punches to my chest and side. Him, me, him, me harder, him harder...until we were letting out cries of exertion from throwing the punches at the most power we could muster.

From the punches and thrusts from the pelvis, he pushed us further along the wall, until we were backing into the corner, his heavy balls swinging against mine with each push. We were getting harder and deep in the primal zone where words were not an option, only grunts and spits and cries of pain.

As he continued to push us into the wall, with no apparent desire other than to crush me against it, I used the slick of sweat between our chests to slide sideways out from under him, releasing the scissors. Tom immediately jumped up and his cock caught up after a half second delay. He did an alpha circle walk around the space we had been fighting, before coming in and kicking me square in the stomach, and applying the same rear headlock I had down - his hard cock against my back , facing downwards inches away from my ass.

The proximity to my asshole gave me a rejuvenating rage, and I managed to flip him over my head with a crash on to the floor, where I proceeded to rain down elbows and knee him in the chest and stomach with greater speed. Then a big one with both fists, like a gorilla pounding a rival silverback. Tom was doubling over from the pain. I stood over him and flexed my pecs with a roar, before dropping a knee down on his stomach and hard cock.

I got up and did my own victory lap, standing there panting, waiting for him to rise. He did and we circled again, feral determination on our faces.

We moved in then pushed off eachother roughly, our cocks swinging in and once meeting with a brush of our heads, sending a rush of adrenaline through me. We circled back and came back around, Tom laying a forearm smash to my chest, sending me a few steps back.

Recovering, I shook my head and punched my left pec twice, signalling. Hit me again, bitch.

Tom mimicked the primal pec punch and tensed, so I brought in a clothesline to his midsection. He stepped back but was equally unphased.

He pushed me back, then beat his breast again. His cock was pulsing and I could feel the beat of my own without looking down.

We repeated the exchange of blows with neither getting the advantage.

Facing eachother, our pecs rising and falling with our pants for air, I moved in to tackle him at the waist, and with the fastest wrestling of the fight so far he reversed me, sending us to the floor again on my back, him on top, slamming down full body, chest to chest, cock to cock. Again he pushed us together, a melding of flesh, towards the opposite wall. I clawed at his bicep with one hand and shielded my face with the other, hoping to get a shot at his neck.

I lifted my ass and reapplied the scissors, thrusting my balls into his. Returning the kicks to his back and ass. We slid across the floor, which was now an oil pit created by our own sweat

We fought for an opening as we returned to our test of strength, with one hand, gripping eachother's necks at the side with the other, jostling forward and back. When it was clear neither would get the advantage and neither was weakening, we both shot up at simultaneously, no-one showing weakness.

We circled again, the oiled floor squeaking under our feet as we paced, never breaking eye contact

Mirroring eachother we both assumed boxing poses. I lay two kicks to his legs with a deep exhalation. HUA. HUA.

He took the hits, but we both paused momentarily. Then we grabbed forward into a grapple clinch, our arms and pecs muscles slapping together as I proceeded to lay knees into his sides with increasing speed. HUA. HUA. HUA.

To stop me he grabbed my ass cheeks one in each hand and thrust me into him. Our cocks smacked together like a slab of steak being thrown on a chopping block, and we both winced into eachother's shoulders from the impact.

Tom got under my arms and bearhugged me, and I matched him. We jostled for position as our bodies, bellies, balls slid against eachother.

He managed to break my grip and walk us back into the wall, where I laid in punches with my free hands every 5 seconds or so as we started to tire. A deep knee to his midsection made him bend slightly but he maintained his grip.

I increased the frequency of forearm hits to his back, and he started to cave under the pressure. He broke the bearhug with one arm and lay 5 solid stomach punches into me at full force before pushing both hands into my face, pressing it against the wall.

I broke his grip with a hard slap to the side the of head, and followed it with a knee to the side. Another punch and knee saw Tom fall to the ground on his back, his nose bloodied, and I continued to rain down kicks on him.

He rolled over on his front to avoid the blows, and I dropped my full weight on his back, continuing the assault. Somehow I was still hard despite all this exertion.

I decided to try and end it by pulling him into an armbar, slapping my thick thighs across his midsection and pulling with all I had left. Tom's legs kicked out in pain as he tried to break my grip.