Cousins. Rivals. A Wrestling Story Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He managed to do it and mounted me, restarting his own savage beatdown, blood spraying on my chest. Once again it was as if adrenaline had been injected into us as our cocks were brought together, jostling against eachother in the aftershock of each blow. Tom grabbed both of my wrists in an attempt to thwart my counterattack, so once again I started kneeing him until he let out a grimace..

I tried to capitalise with a rear naked choke, but he slipped out of it and backwards rolled away. We both stood again, slower this time but nevertheless in unison.

We paced towards eachother so our cocks were merely a few inches apart, pointing directly at eachother. Literally dripping with hatred, we stepped forward in unison and lay clotheslines into eachothers chests. As we both took a step back from the force of the blow, neither of us flinched, we merely tensed our engorged pecs more.

We then took turns laying them into eachother's chests in a rhythm that was ever increasing, before we switched from the forearms to quicker jab punches. Before long we were both punching at the same time.

I buckled a little first, pain on my face. Both of our chests and abs were red raw.

Roaring, I punched my chest, indicating he should give it his best shot. Again we mirrored this behaviour for some time, trading blows and letting out unintelligible animal noises with each strike and hit.

We stepped back, heaving. We tentatively paced around eachother, circling, testing, now unsure about another clash and the effects in might have. We faked eachother out, snarled, spat...still no words had been spoken in over an hour of combat.

I could hear the beating of pumping blood in my eardrums. Then, Tom committed, going in for the rugby tackle at my midsection, but I didn't go down. Instead I immediately started punching down on his back. I got him in a tight headlock so he was bent over facing down at my ass.

I suddenly felt his tight grip on my cock. He wrapped his meaty fingers around the hard shaft, and twisted. I cried out in pain but didn't release the lock. We stood there for some time, in two different kinds of headlock.

My blows to his back eventually made purchase and sent him crashing to the floor. I leapt on the opportunity to apply the armbar again. While pulling back, I couldn't resist leaning in for more strikes to his chest, and he rolled to strike back with his free arm.

In rolling he broke the armlock once again, and again we were on top of eachother. His dick crossed against mine, his head against my chest and and pecs against my quivering abs. Starting to feel a little spaced out, we continued to beat on eachother very slowly, emitting oddly non-human sounds as we attempted to catch our breath. I felt his teeth clamp down on my exposed pec, and grabbed two handfuls of hair instinctively at the pain.

I pulled his face up to mine by the hair, and chewed down on his mouth. I met his teeth as we bit on eachother. The fight then became less structured for a while, as we rolled around with slow bursts of punches, all the while still connected at the mouth like two coupling dogs.

You put up a decent fight, I'll...give you...that he panted, breaking the liplock as we lay on eachother exhausted. Occasionally we continued the body shaking punches, my entire vision taken up with his eyes as his nose pressed against mine.

Our cocks were having their own battle, the bones pressed tightly and sliding over eachother as we shifted our position.

In the tense silence we found ourselves both growling again.

Suddenly we pushed off eachother and both stood. I knew that this would be the deciding round.

Again we started primally beating our puffed up breasts, inviting the other to take a shot. Tom hit me hard, and I replied with a full flex of my chest and abs as I let out my best primal snarl. My body shook as the muscles tensed and sweat flew of me like sparks. There were blotches of blood across both our torsos, who knows from where at this point.

I beat for him to hit me again, which he did with a thwack.

My snarl remained as I returned my hardest punch, sending him back two steps.

He stepped back to me as we quivered before eachother. We knew that within seconds we would grapple, and this round would determine who was the dominant male, settling a 30 year contest.

Some silent signal called us both to launch at eachother in unison with a smacking mutual bearhug. I pulled back and gave Tom a full knee to the balls. We were ear to ear and I felt is grimace on my shoulder. He pulled back while maintaining the hug and did the same, which sent shockwaves of pain through my entire frame.

We both freed a hand and grabbed at eachother's dicks, checking we were both still hard. Rock solid. We yanked in unison, again causing our wet tips to press together momentarily.

Losing all humanity, Tom pushed our fused bodies back against the wall, our dicks slamming together while the bearhug was maintained. Biting down on eachothers necks, Tom began to thrust virilely into me as my usual 90 degree cock was forced to fight upright. Tom's cockhead slid up into my little patch of stomach fat when I realised I was actually quite close to cumming.

I punched down on Tom's back where the bearhug was still in place, and he pulled back in response before slamming his body into mine and the wall once again, our dicks swinging and connecting again with a thunderclap.

We both had our eyes clamped shut and teeth gritted in concentration as we each took turns kneeing eachother in the side - and consequently swinging around our dicks for a hit on his respective enemy.

I went on the offensive, knee after knee after knee, my cock battering his. He thrust forward again in one concerted hip movement, and I realised I couldn't take much more against the wall.

Repositioning the bearhug, I tried to tip our weight off balance and onto the floor, which worked but with neither one of us getting the advantage, as we fell in a heap but still locked together in the bearhug.

6 Wrestle me motherfucker!

We started haymakering eachother with vigour, slowing when our swords met in unison.

Like two bucks with horns locked we managed to stand without breaking the dickfight. Standing, we stepped back and forth, causing our engorged cocks to charge and riposte like fencers rapiers.

Suddenly I slipped on the oiled floor and fell down again, and as our cocks briefly disconnected we went back to ferally punching eachother as we slid around the pit we had created.

With strength from some hidden reserve Tom managed to lift us both, and slam me down, flipping me over and putting my in a full nelson from behind. The noises I was making in pain were nothing compared to what came next.

Spread eagling my legs, I felt his rock hard shaft against my ass crack. I couldn't believe where this was going, but I didn't have much time for disbelief. I winced in horror as he bit down on my neck, and thrust the bone against my ass with such force that we both slid forward. He didn't enter me, he missed and his cock slid down into my ballsack. He thrust down hard again, frustrated, and I tried with all my might to break free. I loosened one arm and grabbed a handful of his abs with a claw as he lay bearing over me. Determined, he slammed into my ass again, and I let out a cry as I felt the tip of his penis find its mark. My own hard cock was sliding against the tiles beneath us. I clawed so hard on his stomach that he stopped biting me and winced himself, letting out an aaagh... before grabbing the attacking arm and a handful of hair with the other and pushing down more.

I tried my best to focus on keeping my tight ass locked down as he pushed about an inch into me, the pain indescribable but goosebumps shivering all over me. Breathing heavily into my ear he whispered "Game...over", which was enough to unlock a last reserve in me. With my now free arm I swung around and elbowed him right in the cheek, sending him rolling over and out of me.

It occurred to me that I had to at least match him, or this 30 year rivalry would be over.

I was on top of him in seconds, pinning his arms down, bearing his legs up over my shoulders - he had no power left to apply a scissors. I planted one hand on his throat and he let out a gargle, the other pulling his hair. An outsider would be forgiven for thinking this was just a kinky hookup.

I lined my cock up to his exposed hole, which was receptive thanks to the dew of sweat that was a slick over both of us.

"Even looser than your girlfriend" the first thing I'd said in almost 2 hours of fighting. I didn't recognise my voice as I started pushing into him.

Panic turned to hatred on his face as he spat into my mouth. Gross. I drew back and spat a wad right back. My head was inside him now and he arched his back from the pain. My grasp on his throat slipped and we locked arms, hands on eachothers shoulders. This puffed out our pecs like two alpha gorillas settling a dispute with a test of manhood. The moonlight reflected off us like marble, making us both glisten.

I continued massaging myself into him with small circular motions - I had more experience here - I wasn't sure if it was pain or pleasure that led Tom to break our test of strength and for my torso to crash down onto him. He looked me dead in the eye as I felt a steel grip around the root of my shaft and balls, and we both roared as he pulled me out of him.

Electricity flew through both of us as we were momentarily both up on our knees, in a grapple as our bubble asses stuck out.

We couldn't maintain the force and both fell forward, me on top as Tom rolled underneath me in a glorified 69 position.

My cock was pressed against Toms forehead as I grabbed a fistful of his balls. I felt his teeth as he sunk them into my shaft, chewing down on it like a bone. We both writhed in pain as we tortured eachother. I felt his sack would pop if I applied any more pressure in my huge clawed hand.

His bite tightened as I slipped a free finger into his crack. I knew how to piss him off. We both released eachother simultaneously and scrambled to opposite corners of the room to regroup.

We both slumped into our corners, never breaking eye contact as we stroked up our cocks back to full strength. Neither of us was strong enough to dominate the other without getting destroyed in the process.

Slowly we rose from our respective corners, massaging our balls and shafts. I ran a hand down my pecs and abs, and used the sweat to wet my dick as we paced towards eachother.

With our dickheads an inch apart and throbbing, our dead gazes still fixed, we both imperceptibly nodded and bounced our hard ons against eachother. A come at me bro move. Again. Again. Before we clamped our arms around eachothers shoulders and started furiously thrusting in a standing cockfight.

Mirroring the experience we'd had nearly a decade earlier, we buried our faces into eachother's shoulders to hide our pain and pleasure as neither of us let up the humping frequency. There was no energy for creative insults now, all I remember is fuck you...fuck you...fuck you whispered in eachothers ears as we thrust hips. My hands found my way down to his ass and I pulled him into me, Tom instantly did the same and we stopped humping, instead just testing eachothers strength. I did this because I was seriously riding the edge. We were now barely moving, our cocks almost imperceptibly grinding but with each move I felt a shudder down my back.

I was NOT going to lose at this point, so I broke the grip and laid a fat jab across Tom's jaw. He immediately threw up paws and we boxed back and forth, exchanging face shots and our cocks nodding up and down as we danced - then as we both landed a smacking blow to the cheeks, we rested on eachother in a boxer clinch, our cocks meeting once more...we both shuddered as - and it's impossible to say who was first - we both started to shoot our loads. We squeezed into eachother and let our a near roar as cum shot up in fat ribbons, up our abs, then our chests, then over our heads. I felt my eyes rolling back from my head as I tried to regain my composure. With a trembling hand I grabbed his cum-covered cock and kept jerking. He grabbed plaintively at the air, my chest, before finding my own cock and going to work, as we both rode the orgasm. I squeezed his nipple and he took a handle of hair, bringing me in for a deep kiss...as our tongues met, we climaxed again with a crying moan, white foam filled our hands. I bore down on him and pressed my forehead into his as we kept jerking...finally, he moaned once again as a wad of pure white foam shot into my pubes, and he broke his grip on my shaft before falling plaintively onto the bed, covering his face in defeat, his body covered in sweat, blood and jizz.

I found myself shedding a tear of relief and pleasure. Finally, I had won. Tom's head was in his hands. I walked over to his muscled, battered form sprawled across the bed and gave his dick a light tap. He removed the hands and met my gaze sheepishly.

"Bro..." I said, and helped him up by the forearm. We hugged it out, 30 years of enmity meted out in nearly 3 hours of combat. "Brother" He said. "You win this round."

7 Thanks for reading!

And with this epic bout decided, tensions eased in the family. We found it easier to be around eachother, though we didn't meet up often. It was troubling how far we were willing to go, and I had no doubt there would be flare ups again. Imagine when we have our own kids! But for now, I'm relishing in my victory, as I have in remembering it blow by blow for this story. Thanks for reading!