Cousin's Surprise

Story Info
Pursuing his cousin turns into transgender romance.
6.5k words
4.73
23.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bumbie
Bumbie
272 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Ryan had been attracted to his cousin Ashley for a long time. They were first cousins and their families lived pretty close to each other, so they had known each other since they were kids. His sex fantasies about her, of course, were a more recent development. Now that they were both in their early 20s, Ryan did his best to find opportunities to hang out with her.

So he had jumped at the chance to go out to dinner with Ashley and a group of her friends. But he didn't really get to talk to her one-on-one, so he was even more pleased when she invited him back to her place.

As he followed her through the door, Ryan admired his cousin's soft blonde hair and the way her round little ass filled out the tight skirt she was wearing. And as they settled on the couch, he enjoyed the view from the front just as much. Ashley's pretty face was lit up with a smile that said she really was glad to see him. Her barely-noticeable tits would have been a turn-off to some men, but Ryan loved her slim, light build.

"So, how's my hunky cousin?" she asked. She'd been giving him this "hunky cousin" or "handsome cousin" line for a couple years now. He decided it was time to find out if she really meant it.

"I'm fine," said Ryan. "How's my cute, sexy cousin?"

She seemed a little taken aback, but pleased. "You really think I'm cute?"

"And sexy," Ryan emphasized. "I couldn't take my eyes off you all evening. Plus you're really smart and fun to be with."

"I like you too, Ryan," said Ashley.

"We should get together more often," Ryan continued. "Just the two of us."

Ashley looked a little unsure how to respond.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Ryan asked.

"No."

"Do you want one?"

"You mean you?" said Ashley, meeting his gaze.

"Hey, we've known each other for a long time," said Ryan. "We like each other. We're attracted to each other. Right?"

"That's true."

"So why not?"

Ashley hesitated. "It doesn't bother you that we're cousins?" she asked.

"Not a bit," said Ryan confidently. "We're both adults. I say, if it feels right, go with it."

"Really? That's what you believe?"

"Absolutely."

Ashley thought that over for a moment. She moved closer to Ryan on the couch, turned sideways to face him, and put a hand on his shoulder. Ryan turned towards her and they looked into each other's eyes. Ashley slowly moved in to kiss him, and Ryan met her lips with his.

The kiss was a long and sensual one. Their gently probing tongues sought each other out, tentatively at first, then with definite excitement.

When they broke away, Ashley asked softly, "Did that feel right?"

"Fantastically right."

Ashley abruptly stood up and paced back and forth a few times, not looking at him. "I shouldn't have done that," she muttered.

"Why not?" said Ryan. "Are you still hung up on being cousins?"

"No, it's nothing to do with that." Ashley stopped and faced him. "There's something you need to know about me. You see..." She was clearly struggling to find the right words. "Oh, the hell with it," said Ashley, "it's easier just to show you."

With a few swift movements, Ashley pulled up her blouse and pulled down her skirt and panties. Ryan stared at her crotch, unable at first to understand what he was seeing. She was completely clean shaven, giving him an unobstructed view of her cock and balls. Aside from being hairless, they were perfectly normal looking, just not what he expected.

Ashley pulled her skirt and panties back up. Ryan knew he should say something, but he was speechless.

"I feel like I know you well enough to be sure you're not going to flip out on me," said Ashley. "Are you?"

"Uh... No, definitely not flipping out," Ryan stammered.

"I should have told you before we kissed, but..." A mischievous smile played over Ashley's face. "It's just that you made that big speech about if it feels right, do it."

"I never would have guessed," Ryan said. "All these years, I had no idea."

Ashley sat down on a chair opposite the couch. "My birth certificate says I'm a boy, but I always knew I was a girl. When I was only five years old, I insisted that I was a girl and that my name was Ashley. My parents didn't like it at first, but eventually they had to give in. I was a stubborn little kid." She smiled, remembering. "And once they accepted it, my parents were totally supportive. I was lucky."

"Of course there were difficulties," Ashley continued. "Like, in high school I had to get excused from gym classes so the other girls wouldn't see me in the locker room."

"What happened when you went through puberty?" Ryan asked.

"I didn't take hormones or anything like that. As far as I'm concerned, I just grew up from a girl into a woman. I started wearing padded bras so I wouldn't look completely flat. And thank goodness, my voice only changed a little. You see, I'm happy with my body the way it is, but I don't want other people questioning my gender."

She breathed a sigh of relief. "So now you know," she said. "And I'm sure I can trust you not to go around blabbing about it, right?"

"Don't worry. But who else knows about this?"

"Hardly anyone. In the family it's just, well, my parents obviously, and your parents..."

"My parents?"

She smiled at him. "Naturally. Don't you think your mom would know the whole story of her sister's little baby 'boy' who turned out to be a girl?"

"Oh, right. Of course."

"But I don't generally talk about it, even with my closest friends. Maybe someday I'll feel comfortable coming out as transgender. But so far I've always considered it something private, like anything else about my sex life. Something I only discuss with potential sex partners."

Potential sex partners, thought Ryan. He felt a tingle of excitement. "Is that why you told me?" he asked.

Ashley took a deep breath. "Yes. But... I'll understand if it doesn't feel right to you anymore."

Ryan sat and looked at his cousin. She was the same person he knew and liked, but now he had a new respect for her determination to be herself in spite of all the obstacles. She didn't look any different to him, either. She still had the same cute, feminine face and delicate body that he had found so attractive.

"I think we need to try another kiss," said Ryan. They stood up and put their arms around each other. The second kiss was even better than the first one. Ashley hugged Ryan tightly to her, and felt the bulge of his hard dick against her stomach.

When they came up for air, Ryan said, "It still feels right."

"I could tell," said Ashley with a grin. "But don't blame me later if you're letting your dick do all the thinking."

"I'm not."

"Are you sure?"

"It's doing, like, fifty percent of the thinking, tops."

Ashley giggled. "Good enough. But tell it to chill out for a minute, because we have to discuss a few things -- like where that dick has been lately -- before we move into the bedroom."

***

Ashley was casually removing her clothes and putting them on a chair. Ryan was fascinated by the contrast between her girlish face and the semihard dick swinging between her thighs. Her chest was indeed flat, but smooth and soft like the rest of her body. She noticed him checking her out, smiled, and turned around to give him a view of her cute round butt.

"I showed you mine, now you show me yours," Ashley teased. Ryan finished undressing while she clambered onto the bed.

"You're such a stud," said Ashley, admiring Ryan's nude body. "It's hard to believe we have any genes in common."

"Nature works in mysterious ways," Ryan replied as he looked down at his cousin's feminine form and her stiffening cock.

Ryan got into bed and Ashley rolled on top of him, pressing her small body against him, and her lips to his mouth for another deep kiss. She reached between them to grip Ryan's dick. "You're so nice and hard, baby," she whispered. "Can I suck you first?"

Ryan lay on his back while Ashley got down between his legs. She smiled up at him and ran her tongue slowly up and down his shaft. Then she bent over him and he groaned with pleasure as he felt the tight wet ring of her lips slowly come down over the head of his dick and keep descending his shaft, until most of his dick was in her mouth. Ashley cupped his balls in her hand and started stroking her mouth up and down on his dick.

It was just the way Ryan had imagined it in his fantasies about his hot cousin, yet so different at the same time. Thinking about that hard dick hanging down between Ashley's thighs was making it even more exciting. Before long he had to warn her, "I'm gonna come!"

Ashley kept sucking, swirling her tongue around the head of his dick. He shot spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth. She swallowed it down greedily and kept sucking until he was completely spent.

Ashley's face was radiant as she finally released his dick, licking her lips and smiling up at him. "Mmmm, that was great!" she exclaimed.

"Ashley, please, I want to suck you now," said Ryan. He couldn't wait to get his mouth on her cock.

Ashley chuckled as she moved up on the bed. "I'm ready for you, hot stuff!" They swapped places, and Ryan took hold of her hard dick for the first time.

He found holding someone else's erect cock a surprisingly novel experience. It was so rigid inside, yet soft on the outside. And the round pink head was so tempting, he had to put it in his mouth right away.

Ashley sighed and said "That feels good, baby." Ryan loved the way her dick filled his mouth, the way it twitched on his tongue. He bobbed up and down on it, licked it, and did everything he liked done to himself.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Ashley murmured softly. "I'm coming!" Ryan looked up to see the pleasure on her face, her eyes closed, as she moved her hips slightly, gently stirring her dick around in his mouth. She gasped and he tasted her hot cum. He kept licking, sucking, and swallowing until she relaxed and opened her eyes.

"You took to that like a duck to water," said Ashley as Ryan moved back up and put his arms around her.

"I sure did," he said. They kissed and Ashley put her hand on his hard dick.

"You're still horny, huh?" she said with a smile.

"I got that way from sucking your dick. I loved feeling you come in my mouth."

Ashley hugged him tightly, wrapping her leg around his, licking his ear as she wriggled against him. Her breath was hot against his ear as she whispered, "Do you want to fuck my ass?"

"Mmmm, yes, yes," Ryan murmured, kissing her neck. She kissed him again and then reluctantly pulled away.

"I'm just going to go freshen up first," said Ashley as she got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

Ryan stretched out on his back, trying to sort out everything that had just happened. It wasn't as if he'd never even thought about sucking a dick before, but he wasn't attracted to men. And he'd looked at transgender porn a few times, but never really latched onto it. It had to be his particular relationship with his cousin, he concluded, that made this work so well. She was so sweet and playful. Finding out she had a dick just made it even more of a sexual adventure.

Ashley came back and Ryan took his turn in the bathroom. When he returned, Ashley was already on her hands and knees on the bed, looking over her shoulder at him as he ogled her cute little ass. "Oh fuck, Ashley, you're beautiful," Ryan blurted out.

Ashley just grinned and lowered her head to her pillow, making her ass stick up even more. Ryan knelt behind her and groped and spread her ass cheeks. He loved the sight of her little pink ball sack hanging down below, and the tip of her dick beyond that. But most of all he was drawn to that deep, pink puckered hole between her cheeks.

"Can I rim your ass?" Ryan asked.

"Sure, baby, I got it extra clean just for you," said Ashley.

Ryan started licking her butthole, getting it all slippery and wet, gradually working his tongue deeper. Just having his face between her firm ass cheeks was a delight. He watched her put some lube on her hands so she could start stroking her dick. She moaned as he probed her ass with his tongue.

"Please, fuck me now!" said Ashley.

Ryan reached for the lube, spread it on his hard dick, and rubbed the head of his dick around the outside of her butthole. With one small push, the head slipped inside. He held Ashley's hips and began slowly driving his dick into her ass.

"Mmmm, your cock is so big and hard," said Ashley. "I love the way it's stretching my little butthole!"

"I'm about halfway in," said Ryan. "Should I keep going?"

"Yes, deeper, I want it all!" said Ashley.

Ryan pushed in deeper and watched in amazement as her petite ass swallowed up the whole length of his dick. "Oh God, my ass is so full!" Ashley cried. "Fuck me!"

His hands still gripping her hips, Ryan started pumping in and out of Ashley's ass. The tight muscles of her sphincter ran up and down the length of his shaft on each stroke, milking him rapidly towards orgasm. Ashley was stroking her dick faster, in time with Ryan's thrusts.

"It feels so good, baby!" Ashley moaned. "Keep fucking me! Oh yes, I'm coming!"

Ryan was still pumping in and out of her ass. He was hanging on the edge of orgasm, feeling the cum inside his shaft, probably already leaking out the tip, but he held back from that first big spurt for just a few more delicious seconds. When it finally arrived, he plunged his dick as deep inside her as he could go, and felt a powerful blast of his cum shoot into her. Ashley cried out, "Give it to me! Fill my ass with your cum!"

"Yes! I'm coming!" Ryan panted, thrusting into her ass with each spurt, until he felt like every last drop of his cum had been emptied into her. He leaned down to kiss her neck, still gently stroking his dick in and out, savoring the warm grip of her asshole.

"Oh, fuck yes," Ashley groaned as she slowly sank down onto the bed. Ryan's dick slipped out of her and he felt it come to rest against her balls, releasing a last little trickle of cum onto them.

Much later, as Ashley snuggled up to Ryan with her head on his shoulder, she said "I'm so glad you made the first move. I didn't have the nerve to do anything more than flirt with you."

"It must be difficult, having to... I don't know, do The Big Reveal," said Ryan.

"It doesn't bother me that much, except that I never know if someone's going to reject me because I have a dick, or want me just because I have a dick."

"It's you," said Ryan. "I want you because you're you."

Ashley kissed his cheek and said, "I'd think you were bullshitting me if I hadn't known you all my life."

"See? Dating your cousin has so many advantages."

***

A few days later, Ashley and Ryan arrived back at her apartment after a night out that was just the two of them.

"That was nice," said Ashley. "Our first date that wasn't a group thing. I guess you're officially my boyfriend."

"You bet I am," Ryan replied.

She giggled. "I'd take you home to meet my parents, but you already know them because they're your aunt and uncle."

"And they raised a wonderful daughter," said Ryan. He put his arms around her and kissed her. She slipped a hand down his pants and wrapped it around his dick.

"I need this thing inside me," she whispered.

Soon she was naked on her back on the bed, making little moaning sounds while Ryan sucked her dick. He dipped lower to lick at her wrinkled pink ball sack. It's a little bit like pussy lips, he thought as he sucked it partway into his mouth.

"Ooh, do that some more," said Ashley. He sucked harder, getting one ball into his mouth, and lapped at it with his tongue. Ashley squirmed and said, "Mmmm, it's a little weird but it feels good."

Ryan went back to bobbing his mouth up and down on her dick until Ashley said, "You'd better stop before I get too close. I want to come with your dick in my ass. Can you do me in this position?"

Ryan liked that idea because he'd be able to see her coming. He helped her prop her ass up on some pillows, and Ashley hooked her arms behind her knees, perfectly exposing her little pink butthole. Kneeling on the bed, Ryan lubed up his dick and slid it slowly into her ass, while Ashley stroked her own cock.

Ryan held onto her thighs and gradually increased the rhythm of his thrusts, looking down at his cousin's pretty face and hard dick. "Damn, I wish I could suck your dick while I'm fucking your ass," he said.

Ashley laughed. "Forget it, you're not a contortionist."

"Should I jerk you off with my hand?"

"No thanks, just concentrate on fucking me and enjoy the view."

Ashley closed her eyes and began to moan, stroking her dick faster as Ryan kept thrusting deep into her ass. "I'm going to come soon, baby," Ashley panted. "Are you almost there?"

"Yeah, go for it," said Ryan.

"Oh fuck, here it comes," said Ashley. "Oh, yes!" Her cock twitched and spurted cum onto her chest. Ryan fucked her ass harder and faster.

"I'm coming!" said Ryan as he watched Ashley squeeze out the last of her cum. His cum gushed into her ass.

"Yeah, baby, give me your cum!" said Ashley breathlessly, still clutching her semihard dick. Ryan kept thrusting until he was spent, all the while staring at that last drop of cum on the tip of Ashley's cock. Finally he pulled out of her ass and bent down to get the head of her dick into his mouth. Ashley gasped as he tongued her dick and sucked out the last of her cum. Then she rolled onto her side and he lay down beside her. She tasted her cum in his mouth as they kissed.

After they had rested side by side for a while, Rob asked, "What does it feel like to be fucked in the ass?"

"Oh, it's fantastic," said Ashley. "It feels so good to have your dick stretching and stroking inside my asshole. And with your hard cock filling my ass -- I guess it's the pressure against the prostate or something, but it feels almost like I'm about to come the whole time you're fucking me. And when you come in my ass, I know I've given you one of the biggest pleasures I can give you."

"It sounds great."

Ashley turned on her side toward him and put a hand on his chest. "Are you thinking about trying it yourself?" she asked with a smile.

"Would you do that for me?"

She kissed him on the lips and said, "Sure, baby."

That was how Ryan ended up with his head down on a pillow and his ass in the air, feeling Ashley's cool, slim fingers spreading his butt cheeks while he slowly stroked his lubed-up cock.

"Have you ever had anything in here before?" Ashley asked, rubbing one lubed finger on his butthole.

"Just a finger," Ryan replied.

Ashley dipped her finger inside and wiggled it around. "Well, you don't feel tensed up," she said. "Just stay relaxed like that and you'll do fine." She positioned herself on her knees behind him, rubbed the head of her cock up and down over his asshole, then gently pushed in just the head. "How's that?"

"Mmmm, more," said Ryan. Ashley slowly worked her cock deeper into his ass. "Oh yeah, that feels great," he moaned, his dick twitching as he stroked it harder.

Soon Ashley's cock was buried up the balls. Ryan had never experienced anything like the feeling of having his ass filled, the fantastic sensations of his asshole being stretched open and Ashley's hard cock pressing against the base of his cock and balls from the inside.

"I'm going to start fucking you now, baby," said Ashley softly, taking hold of his hips.

"Yeah, give it to me," Ryan sighed.

Ashley drove her cock in and out of Ryan's ass in long, slow strokes. For a while all that could be heard was their heavy breathing as they both built up to orgasm. Ryan felt Ashley's fingers clutching his hips tighter as she switched to shallower strokes, pleasuring the head of her dick with his asshole, then plunging deep into his ass again.

Bumbie
Bumbie
272 Followers
12