Cousin's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels so good, Ashley," Ryan groaned. "I'm gonna come!"

"Yes, come for me, baby," Ashley panted. She felt his anal ring grip her cock tighter as Ryan gasped and shot his cum between his stroking fingers. "I'm coming, baby, I'm coming in your ass," Ashley cooed, and pumped her hot cum into him.

When Ashley's orgasm subsided, she lay down over Ryan and kissed his back. Her softening dick slipped out, dripping cum and lube onto his balls. She reached under him and gently fingered his cock. Ryan lay down flat on the bed with Ashley on top of him.

"So now you've been fucked by a girl," Ashley whispered playfully.

"And I liked it," Ryan answered with a smile.

***

Several weeks later, Ryan and Ashley went to a party with some of Ashley's friends from college. A few people at the party knew they were cousins, and figured they'd arrived together for that reason, but everyone else assumed they were a couple. It was a little tricky, but Ryan and Ashley found they were enjoying the ambiguity of the situation.

Ashley introduced Ryan to Michelle, a slim dark-haired woman who gushed, "You two are such a cute couple! You look perfect together!" They just grinned at her. "Where did you meet this handsome hunk, Ashley?" Michelle asked, without taking her eyes off Ryan.

Ashley and Ryan exchanged glances and Ashley replied with a sly smile, "Oh, we've known each other since we were kids."

"So you're childhood sweethearts?" said Michelle. "That's so romantic!"

"Something like that," said Ashley, and excused herself to get another drink.

Michelle watched Ashley walking away and said, "Damn, she's sexy. You're a lucky guy, Ryan."

"Don't I know it," Ryan answered.

At this point, Ryan was practically living at Ashley's place on the weekends. Once they got home and he had sucked her cock and fucked her ass, they cuddled in bed together, and their talk turned to the party.

"How do you like Michelle calling us childhood sweethearts?" Ashley laughed. "And she sure was hot for your bod."

"She might have been hotter for yours," said Ryan, and told her what Michelle had said.

"Huh. I know she likes guys," said Ashley. "Maybe it was just a compliment."

"It sounded like more than that to me."

"Wow. Maybe she's bi." She turned on her side and put her head on his shoulder. "And she's really cute too. Don't you think so?"

"Uh, sure. Not as cute as you, of course."

"Of course." Ashley chuckled. "Remember that conversation we had about experimenting and having adventures? I think I feel an adventure coming on."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"I think we should invite Michelle to have a three-way with us. I bet she'd say yes." When he didn't say anything, she went on, "You know I only had that one little taste of pussy that one time, and I'm still curious about it. And you must be missing it by now. Come on, admit it, you'd love to have both of us in bed with you."

"Well, yeah," said Ryan. "I just don't want to mess up what we have. So are you really sure you want to try this?"

"Sure I'm sure. Didn't someone once say, 'if it feels right, go with it'?"

"Someone did say that."

"Does it feel right?"

"If it feels right to you, it feels right to me." He kissed her. "How well do you know Michelle?"

"Well, we worked on a school project together," said Ashley. "She seems trustworthy. We didn't exactly talk about sex, but I picked up a few hints. She's not in a relationship. I got the impression she's focused on school most of the time, but once in a while she likes to cut loose and get a little wild. And if it's true that she likes both men and women," Ashley concluded, "maybe she'd like a woman with a dick."

"That's a lot of maybes," said Ryan. "But if you feel okay about asking her..."

"I do. I'll take her out for a drink -- maybe even tomorrow night -- and have The Talk. You know, let her in on the big secret and see how she reacts."

"Yeah," said Ryan, "she's going to be awfully shocked when she finds out we're first cousins."

"Ha ha, very funny. But yes, I need to tell her that too. And if she's game for the three-way, we'll have to talk about contraception and STIs and all that."

"Well, I'll leave it in your capable hands."

"You know all about my capable hands, don't you?" said Ashley, wrapping her fingers gently around his cock.

***

It was late Saturday night when Ryan, sitting alone in Ashley's apartment, got the text message he was waiting for: a simple thumbs-up.

Minutes later, Ashley arrived home with Michelle in tow. As soon as they were inside and the door was closed, they hugged each other and locked lips. Ryan's dick stiffened while he watched his girlfriend kissing another woman.

Michelle finally broke away from the kiss. It was obvious she was horny as hell. She looked around and managed to say, "Ryan! So nice to see you again." They embraced and shared as deep and long a kiss as she had with Ashley.

Michelle pulled away and looked at Ashley smiling at her. "I'm sorry, I'm kind of nervous," said Michelle. "I don't know the proper etiquette for this situation!"

"Relax, we're making it up as we go along," said Ashley soothingly. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Ashley," Michelle pleaded, "I'm sorry if this offends you, but... I'm just so curious. I just can't wait to see..."

Ashley laughed, and without a word started pulling off her clothes where she stood. Michelle watched in fascination. She let out a tiny gasp when Ashley took off her padded bra, revealing her flat, smooth chest. Then her gaze went straight to the bulge in Ashley's panties. When the panties were removed, Michelle sank down on her knees in front of Ashley, mesmerized by the sight of her swelling cock and her pink, hairless balls.

Michelle looked up into Ashley's face and asked, "Can I...?"

"Go ahead," said Ashley softly. "Touch it, suck it."

Ryan, perched on the arm of a chair, had already dropped his pants and started stroking his dick. Michelle tentatively fondled and licked Ashley's cock and balls, then took the head of her dick into her mouth and sucked it until it was fully erect.

"Mmmm," said Ashley. "This is great, but I think we'll be more comfortable in the bedroom."

While they undressed, Ryan admired Michelle's small firm tits and cute round ass. The three of them tumbled onto the bed and exchanged more kisses.

"I can't get over how hot you two look together," Michelle sighed. "Hey, what would you be doing right now if it were just the two of you?"

"I'd probably be sucking Ashley's dick," said Ryan, smiling at Ashley.

"Oh, I'd love to watch that," said Michelle. "Can I? And I could suck Ryan at the same time."

"Great idea," said Ashley. She knelt on the mattress at the head of the bed. Ryan lay on his back with his head on her thigh, turned to the side to suck her hard cock. Michelle was face down between Ryan's legs.

Ashley thrilled at the sight of Michelle's pretty face as she licked and sucked Ryan's erect cock. Michelle couldn't take her eyes off Ryan sucking the dick of her cute, feminine-looking friend. And Ryan just loved being in the middle of it all.

At some point Ryan started watching Michelle watch him, and suddenly realized she was copying every move he made. When he went down on Ashley's dick, she went down on his; when he pulled back up, she pulled up. If he licked the head of Ashley's dick, she licked the head of his. Perhaps she had started doing it without realizing it, but it was clearly intentional now.

Ryan had the uncanny feeling that he was sucking his own cock. He could give himself exactly the stimulation that would be most effective at any given moment. He stroked Ashley's dick head rapidly in and out of his mouth, bringing himself to the brink of orgasm as Michelle did the same to him, then he suddenly pulled away. He heard Ashley gasp and felt her dick throb just like his was.

"Oh, fuuuck," Ashley moaned. "I was so close! But it feels so good!"

His eyes locked with Michelle's, Ryan slowly ran his tongue from the base of Ashley's dick to the tip, several times, while Michelle did the same to him. He plunged her dick into his mouth and made long, slow strokes until he was once again close to coming. He pulled out and lapped at the underside of her dick head with his tongue. Michelle's tongue on his own dick was teasing him unmercifully, as he hung excruciatingly on the edge of orgasm.

Ashley was still in sync with him. "Oh God!" she cried. "Please, baby, please, I need to come!"

Ryan suddenly stuffed her dick into his mouth and worked it over with his lips and tongue every which way. Ashley's cum erupted into his mouth at the same time his cum filled Michelle's. Ryan and Ashley both shook with the force of their orgasms and Michelle's face was flushed with excitement as she swallowed Ryan's cum. They finally slowed down to licking and Ashley collapsed onto her side on the bed.

"That was fucking incredible," said Ashley. "But I bet Michelle's poor pussy needs some attention."

Michelle was already on her back, spreading her pussy lips with her fingers. "Yes, please," she moaned, "somebody lick my clit!"

Ashley eagerly dived between Michelle's legs and began lapping at her pussy and her swollen clit. Ryan kissed Michelle on the lips and licked and sucked her stiff nipples.

"Fuck yes, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Michelle cried, writhing under Ashley's tongue. When she calmed down a bit, Ashley moved up and tapped Ryan on the shoulder.

"Tag, you're it!" said Ashley, and took over sucking Michelle's tits while Ryan went down between her legs and licked her clit some more, savoring the taste of her pussy.

"Oh! Fuck! Oh yes, right there," Michelle gasped, arching her back off the mattress. "I'm coming so hard! Lick me, suck me!"

"Ooh, slow down, slow down," she panted. Ryan moved back up to kiss her and play with her tits, while Ashley happily put her head between Michelle's thighs once again and ran her tongue slowly over Michelle's wet pussy and clit. Michelle let out a long, low groan. "I can't believe it, I'm still coming," she murmured as the aftershocks coursed through her.

Her orgasm finally wound down and the three of them snuggled together with Michelle in the middle and pulled up the covers. It was late at night and they were exhausted, and soon fell asleep.

***

Ryan awoke to the sight of Michelle and Ashley face to face on their sides, wrapped around each other under the covers, sharing one little kiss after another. Ashley noticed him and said, "Hello, sleepy-head. We're both scrubbed and ready for Round Two already."

"Be right back," said Ryan and trotted off to the bathroom. When he returned, the two women were still kissing, but now Ashley was on her back and Michelle was on top of her.

Ryan got into bed beside them and pulled the covers down. Michelle was grinding her pussy against Ashley's hard dick. "I want it inside me," Michelle whispered.

Ashley just said "Yes," and reached down between their bodies. Michelle lifted her hips up, Ashley positioned her dick under Michelle's pussy, and Michelle sank down, burying Ashley's hard cock inside her. Michelle sighed happily and rested her head on Ashley's shoulder.

Ashley grinned, looking over at Ryan stroking his dick as he watched them. Ryan asked, "How do you like it?"

"Mmmm, it's nice," Ashley replied. "So soft and warm and wet."

Michelle opened her eyes and looked at Ryan's cock while she slowly bucked up and down on Ashley's. Then she kissed Ashley and rested again with Ashley's dick inside her.

"Um, listen, I'm not sure this will work," said Michelle, "but I don't know if I'll ever have as good a chance to try it. Do you think you could double-penetrate me? You know, one in the pussy and one in the ass?"

"Well, if it doesn't work we can sure have fun trying," said Ashley, looking at Ryan as he nodded enthusiastically.

"I've only done anal a few times before, but I think I can handle it," said Michelle.

"Ryan's dick is a little thicker than mine," said Ashley, "so you probably should have him in your pussy while I fuck your ass."

"Good. I wanted to feel you in my pussy, too, Ryan," said Michelle as she climbed off of Ashley and straddled him. She looked into his eyes and lowered herself onto his dick. They kissed and he savored the feeling of her warm pussy gripping him on all sides. He started gently thrusting up into her while Ashley got behind her and spread lube on her dick and on Michelle's tight little butthole.

Ashley worked a couple of fingers into Michelle's ass and told Ryan, "Pull out of her pussy for now while I get into her ass." Michelle lifted off him and then lay down with her pussy against his dick. Ashley was probing her asshole with the head of her dick. Michelle reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck, that's so good," Michelle moaned as Ashley worked her dick into her ass. "Stretch me out, open me up." Ashley gave her a few good strokes and then pulled out.

"Fill her pussy again, baby," said Ashley, and watched eagerly from behind as Ryan lifted Michelle's hips and impaled her pussy on his dick.

"Oh, yeah," Michelle grunted. "Give it to me Ashley, I want your dick in my ass!"

Ashley drove her cock slowly and steadily up Michelle's ass and Ryan felt it every inch of the way. The sensation was amazing, Michelle's pussy gripping him tighter and tighter until both hard dicks were wedged in her hot holes.

"Fuck! Oh my God!" Michelle gasped.

"Is it too much? Should I pull out?" Ashley asked sweetly, being pretty sure Michelle was loving it.

"No! But it's so tight!" cried Michelle. She rested her forehead on Ryan's chest. "Fuck me," she whispered. "Just go slow at first."

Over Michelle's shoulder, Ryan could see Ashley's smiling face as she started making little strokes in and out of Michelle's ass. Ryan held onto Michelle's hips with both hands and gave her pussy the same treatment. They couldn't exactly tell what each other's dicks were doing, but they could certainly feel each other crammed together inside Michelle's ass and pussy.

"Oh fuck, it's so good," Michelle sobbed. "Give it to me harder! Fuck my ass! Fuck my pussy! I'm gonna come!"

Ryan and Ashley increased the length of their strokes. Ashley's hands touched Ryan's as she held onto Michelle's ass and fucked her harder, both of them tugging Michelle this way and that. Ryan could see Ashley's face tense with pleasure, her eyes half closed, her orgasm approaching. He was getting close to the point of no return himself.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Michelle squealed. "Keep fucking me!"

Ashley gasped and threw her head back. Ryan felt the cum boil up inside his dick. Michelle's pussy became a sloppy mess, spurt after spurt of his cum gushing into her while she was still being churned relentlessly by both hard dicks.

Michelle went limp on top of Ryan. "Oh my God, oh my God," she moaned. Ryan and Ashley pumped her with a few final thrusts. Ashley pulled out of her ass and flopped down on her back on the bed.

"Michelle," said Ashley, "if you can still move, please sit on my face. I want to lick Ryan's cum from your pussy."

With a groan Michelle heaved herself off of Ryan and straddled Ashley, planting her pussy over Ashley's mouth. Ryan watched in a daze as Ashley lapped up the cum dribbling out of her pussy.

Michelle bent down to rest on her elbows, which tilted her ass up higher. "I want to taste your cum too, Ashley," said Ryan. He got down behind Michelle, spread her ass cheeks, and plunged in his tongue to lick up the cum leaking out of her ass. Ashley pushed her tongue as far as she could into Michelle's pussy while Ryan's tongue probed her tight butthole, until they had dug out every trace of cum they could find.

It was much later that they were finally cleaned up and Michelle was out the door after one last round of hugs and kisses. Ryan and Ashley practically fell onto the couch together.

"That was an adventure, all right," said Ryan.

"That was fucking amazing," said Ashley.

"It was."

"But I think it'll be nice to get back to just the two of us for a while," Ashley continued.

"I agree. Friends are fun, but cousins have a special bond." He kissed her.

"Yeah," said Ashley with a mischievous grin, "and besides, the weekend's almost over and you haven't fucked my ass since Friday night."

12