Cousin's Visit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You still like to taste us, don't you baby. You still like your sweetheart's juicy mouth. Think about your step-mom's juicy mouth and tits, darling... think about her. Think about me licking and sucking them. Would that turn you on while you fuck me? She's such a fox, isn't she? When did you last see her tits, cowboy? When did you last get this big cock hard thinking about them?" Sherry rattled on, muttering, kissing Robert, washing his face with her saliva, all the while watching Ellie mimic her, letting some of her own drool slide onto her tits and using one hand to wet them, and at the same time using the other hand to slide along her pussy groove, wetting it and arousing herself further.

Sherry had dropped little hints before about her availability to Robert's step-mother, and he wasn't totally surprised to hear her talking about it while she worked his big cock into her heated teen channel. It was just Sherry, turning herself on with talk, and truth be known, turning Robert on with the thoughts as well. After what her step-mom had done to him last evening, he had opened his mind to all possibilities, and with Sherry urging him on, the image of Ellie's big soft woman tits danced in his brain, behind partly closed eyes. The feel of Sherry's pussy milking his cock magnified his tension, and he was barely aware of another presence as Ellie closed the gap between them.

"Would you let me lick her pussy, baby?" Sherry whispered hoarsely into his ear, biting it and slipping her tongue into it, pausing with her pelvis raised and his cock all but withdrawn.

"Mmmm hmmmmm," Robert mumbled, nodding, his mouth moving, trying to capture the firm young tit that Sherry rolled back and forth over his chin.

"Would you lick it and let me watch, sweet one? Would you slide that beautiful tongue of yours over your step-mother's wet slit?" Sherry sank slowly down again, squeezing and milking his rod.

"Ohhhh god yessssss," Robert gave in as the wave of sensation swept over him, both from her heated body and her naughty taboo words.

Sherry sat upright and put her hands on Robert's chest, pushing down as Ellie moved forward, lifting one knee up onto the couch beside Robert's ribs, and anchoring her other one on the floor, so she was facing Sherry, hovering her dripping pussy over her step-son's face. Robert's startled eyes flew open just in time to see Ellie's hips move down, her smooth wetness barely touching his chin, moving back and forth with little twitches. Sherry leaned forward again and offered her tongue to Ellie, who took it, pulling at Sherry's open mouth, tugging at her full pouty lips and sucking in the ample wet that dripped from them.

Ellie was as turned on as she could remember. Finally! Finally she was taking the steps that had been on her mind for so long. Finally she would sample not only her hunk of a step-son, but at the same time this fox of a teen girlfriend, who was proving to be a vixen far beyond Ellie's wildest dreams. She rubbed her pelvis lower onto Robert's face, and felt him respond with a warm flat lick all across her pussy. Her hands flew to Sherry's tits, holding them, pressing them together with her palms, and raking her thumbs over the hard nubs of her nipples.

"Can you see him fucking me?" Sherry's voice almost cracked, and she looked Ellie in the eyes. "Can you see how big he is? See how he splits me open? Godddd you should feel it!" Ellie's eyes dropped to where Sherry's mound rose and fell, exposing Robert's hard thick shaft as it slid out, pulling Sherry's inner labia tight around it, and then swallowing it again as she fucked her hips forward and down onto him.

Sherry's heart raced like a cauldron bubbling and boiling, and she lowered her mouth to Ellie's neck, collarbone, and finally to Ellie's full swaying tits. Ellie palmed them upwards, offering them for suckling, holding them and mewing for Sherry to taste her enlarged dark nipples, and crying for Robert to lick her harder. "Yessssssss god yesssssssss I can see him...see him fucking your darling pussy.... Your beautiful wet girl pussy."

"You want to taste it, don't you, Ellie?" Sherry growled. "You want to see what this girl's pussy is like, don't you."

"Yessssssss, ohhhh yessssssssss," Ellie hissed, falling under the amazing spell of her step-son's hot teen girlfriend. Sherry rocked back and up, uncoupling for a moment and spinning around with her back to Ellie, then settled down again, holding Robert's slippery cock upright and guiding it into herself.

She looked back over her shoulder and licked her lips. "Come and get it, mom. Come and taste it while he's inside me."

Ellie slid off the couch and moved around to Robert's legs, climbing up between them, on her hands and knees. She inched forward, her tongue sliding over Sherry's smooth belly, then down to her Vee, one side, then the other, then her inner thighs, and finally, as Sherry lay back a little, pushing her pelvis outward, Ellie's tongue found Sherry's clit. Sherry used two fingers of one hand to spread her lips, exposing her prominent clit as it pressed outward at the top. Robert's thick shaft pulled the rest of her apart, sliding in and out as much as he could make his hips fuck upwards. Ellie licked it. She licked his scrotum and took it in her mouth. She tasted the juice from Sherry's pussy that had dripped down and coated it. She felt the texture of Sherry's labia with her tongue, one side, then the other, and then back up to Sherry's clit, lashing at it, lapping at it, closing her mouth over it and sucking as best she could while Sherry held still, giving Robert's hips room to move up and down, fucking her deeply while his step-mother lapped and licked and sucked, bringing both of them close to their climax.

"Where do you want it, Ellie?" Sherry groaned. "Where do you want him to cum?"

"Inside you, sweetie!" Ellie answered. "Let it spurt inside you and then you can give it to me."

Sherry increased the tempo, feeling Robert's cock begin to swell and his hips move faster, deeper, fucking her deeper, harder. She heard a deep gasp as Robert went over the edge, and she felt his spasms begin, hot boy sperm shooting hard inside her. Two... four.... Five shots splashed hot inside her tight tunnel, and then she lifted up enough for him to slide out. Ellie pushed her back so she lay on top of Robert, but she kept her head up enough to watch the older woman's mouth once again close over Robert's cock, head bobbing, licking and taking in the remains of his spend. Her head slid down, down until he was totally buried in his impassioned mother-in-law, and he twitched with the oversensation of his cockhead in her tight throat.

Ellie licked him clean, then slid up until her face was within inches of Sherry's glistening puffy and stimulated vulva, Sherry's fingers remained at the top, keeping it split open, her wetness visible. Ellie closed the gap, her tongue sliding up and down, up and in, up and over her clit, then inside the young girl's pussy as far as it would reach. Sherry squeezed again, and felt the mix of her girl juice and Robert's cum slide down, being pulled into Ellie's mouth. Sherry began again to move her hips in a fucking motion, spreading her legs as wide as she could, and giving Ellie all the access possible. Ellie lapped and sucked the slick, thick mixture of her step-son's sperm and Sherry's ample juices out of the teen girl, and again closed her lips tightly over Sherry's protruding clitoris. In an instant, she felt Sherry shudder and cry out, one hand grasping Ellie's hair, pulling her mouth harder onto her pussy, and pulsing her own orgasm into Ellie's mouth. Sherry's female ejaculation surprised Ellie, but she took the little squirts and let them wash into her mouth and over her face, trying to keep the contact with Sherry's clit as the spasms hit, and her thighs quivered with the release.

Slowly they came down to earth, back from the deep dark place they had been. Sherry lay gasping for breath, her butt on Robert's stomach, her head on his left shoulder. She turned to face him, offering her mouth. "Was that enough girl for my college stud cowboy?" she teased.

"Robert sucked her tongue a moment, head spinning from all that had passed. "I've had a feeling that things were going to, ahhhhh, take a turn around this house," he finally replied, "I guess I just didn't think it would happen quite this way." Now that the line had been crossed, both with is sister and now with his mother-in-law, Robert allowed himself to feel the confidence that came with the way they seemed to appreciate and desire his physical gift. He knew he would be ready for all the naughty and taboo behavior they wanted.

"But it seems like there's one of us who hasn't gotten her share....yet," Sherry replied between slurping exchanges. "Get your ass down on the floor, baby. It's time you showed us that you either know how to use that tongue, or time to take some lessons."

Sherry rolled off him, kneeling on the soft carpet, and Robert joined her, the two of them pulling Ellie around until she sat with her butt on the edge of the cushions, legs extended. They pulled her knees wide open, putting Ellie's full darkish labia on display. Sherry reached her right hand up, fingers caressing the inside of Ellie's right thigh, until it reached her pussy, then with two fingers lifted her outer lip aside, exposing the inner bright gash and the large hood that held Ellie's clitoris. "Oh my goddddd," Sherry whispered. "It's time to see just how that tastes, baby. It's time to see how real woman pussy feels. Show me what you know."

Robert felt more like a partner in the action now, and glanced up to see his mother-in --law tugging at her own nipples, open mouthed smile, eyes on his, and murmuring, "Yes, sweet baby boy, show your mom what you know. I've been waiting for this....soooo long."

He leaned in, settling between her legs, tongue on her left thigh, higher and higher, while Sherry continued to probe with her fingers, wetting them, slipping two inside Ellie, opening her for Robert's mouth as he reached the top. Sherry withdrew, lifting her head to catch Ellie's eye as she lewdly sucked the wet from those fingers, running them in and out of her mouth in a sucking motion, then spreading them apart to let Ellie see her lick the strings of juice that clung between them. Sherry could taste the unique tang of Ellie's pussy, and it enflamed her again.

As Robert's mouth closed over Ellie's pussy, tongue spreading those full lips apart again, Ellie gasped, and Sherry rose to slide her naked warm body onto the couch beside the older woman, She reached down with her right hand and pulled Ellie's legs wider apart, then felt Robert reach out to do the same. Sherry moved that hand to Ellie's stomach, then upwards until it cupped Ellie's right tit. Sherry leaned in, offering her mouth in a kiss, and Ellie responded, turning her head and using her tongue to explore the young girl's open mouth and lips, their tongues wrestling back and forth, each letting saliva flow to the other, then back again, lost in the lust of the taboo sharing, any sense of control over their bodies' urges lost to the volcano of desire that was again bubbling inside. Sherry could still taste the tangy flavor of her own juices and Robert's cum in Ellie's mouth, and it made her heart beat faster. It felt so wicked, so incredibly, awesomely wicked. Ellie reached across to caress Sherry's tits as they kissed, and Sherry returned the motions with her fingers, plucking at Ellie's engorged nipples. "How does he feel, mom?" Sherry whispered hoarsely, unable to keep from talking, which flowed naturally, and served to spur herself on as well. "How does his stud tongue feel on your woman pussy?"

"Godddd yes, he knows how to do it, sweetheart." Their eyes met. "Did you teach him that?"

Ellie bucked her hips a little as Robert closed over her clit and tongued it hard, hearing her words. His tongue moved faster, up and down, long flat licks, lips nibbling at her labia, then sucking her clit hood into his mouth, pulling at her extended clit and lashing at the tip. Sherry could feel Ellie's hips moving, rolling in a fucking motion against her step-son's face.

Sherry chuckled, knowing she had given Robert plenty of lessons in licking. "Fuck his face, Ellie mom," she mumbled into the older woman's mouth as they kissed. "Use his tongue like a moving cock. Feel him suckle you, like I'm going to." Sherry moved her mouth downward until she found Ellie's fully extended nipple. She sucked it in, holding it lightly in her teeth and lashed the broad firm tip with her tongue.

Ellie curled her fingers in the young girl's hair and hissed, "Sssss bite it a little... ahhhhhhh just a little....like that baby, bite it." Ellie felt the surge of energy flow from tit to pussy as Sherry nibbled and bit and licked at her nipple, and Robert continued his assault on her clit. Ellie's breath grew ragged as she neared her climax, letting her body respond to the total attention of these two teens....these two incredibly sexy teens, and to the dark, stimulating situation which she had created. And then it began to wash over her, building deep inside, and flowing in heated shots throughout her lower belly. She felt her pussy clench, and she tried to move her legs together, but Robert and Sherry kept them pulled wide open, open so that Robert could continue, not letting up even when he heard his nearly slut-like mother-in --law growl and felt the spasms in her bucking hips. Tears flowed out of Ellie's eyes and her head shook back and forth uncontrollably.

"Stopppp...ohhh goddd enough please stop goddd I can't .... Stopppp." She went limp as a rag doll, and bit by bit Sherry and Robert released her tender woman hot buttons. Sherry slipped down to the floor and nudged Robert aside.

"I just need to clean her up, big boy. I didn't get a chance to really taste your mom like I've been wanting." Careful to avoid Ellie's overstimulated clitoris, Sherry licked all around the edges, lapping up the slippery woman juices that Robert had urged out of her. It was a wonderful sensation for Sherry, the scent and taste of woman, and even as she swallowed and took it inside herself, she shook her head at how debauched she felt, immersed in the physical pleasures she both gave and received, and how wonderfully high it made her feel.

Finally they stood, close to each other as they put their clothes back on. "No regrets?" Robert surprisingly offered first, giving Sherry a little spank on the butt and squeezing the firm full cheek.

"Are you kidding, cowboy? None.... None for me," Sherry replied, and lifted an eyebrow at Ellie.

Ellie wrapped one arm around the naughty teen girl, pulling her to herself, and the other around her step-son, pulling him to her other side. She kissed one, then the other. "Absolutely what I've been dreaming about for some time, darling children. And now I just wonder how we can take advantage of the time we have left with cousin Jennifer's visit. I have reason to know that she has a few desires of her own that you just might like to know about."

Robert cleared his throat, "I... ahhhh... well, I think I know something about that already, and you might be surprised at how much Amanda agrees."

Sherry just looked at the two with wonder and excitement. "When can we make it happen?" she asked. "When can we make it happen?

12