Coven of the Ancient Swamp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Zeke jotted down a list for Angie of things they would need. "Angie, please give this to Bob and have him look at this list. If he sees anything we missed, ask him to add it. Honey? Thank you?"

The quiet of the moment shattered as the puppy's barking as he announced the arrival of the trucks from Solar Power. Out of the lead transporter, a slim white hat jumped out, "who's Tom? I'm Pat and run this ragtag collection of installers and hangers-on. Tom, where are you? The lady from the office said you wanted two recharging stations and something about doing in the kitchen. What do you need us to do? I told the crew we ain't going home until this project is up and running for you people."

Looking over at Pat, I saw a kindred spirit. "As far as the kitchen outlets go, see Angie. That's her realm. Then we can go out and look in the mill and see about that. For sure, the mill will need a recharger, and the other one needs to go by the back porch, Pat."

"Judy? Think you could get the two mischief-making twins out there to help you to make some order out of everything that Tom and Jack dumped up here last evening?" Angie asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Angie, let's get out of here before everyone gets it in their heads that you are a hard-driving woman." That seemed to bring a gale of laughter to everyone as the two of us headed out together.

Pulling back into the village that had become my new hometown, Angie looked over toward me as she softly smiled, "Tom? Thank you, you are an amazing man."

We went down what were becoming familiar streets, past Caroline's Cafe and the City-County buildings. Ahh, there it is, the Supply Store. Pulling in the parking and looking around, everything looked to be so peaceful. Angie took me in tow, and we walked in together, her eyes sweeping the store like she was seeking a target. "BOB!! I see you trying to hide over there. BOB!! I need to see you NOW, and I ain't got all day to play around with you."

"Good morning Aunt Angie. How are you doing this fine morning?"

"Bob! Tom here needs some things, and you will help us, won't you, Bob!"

I had to laugh at this poor man that was standing there shaking his head, "Bob, we need to see a kitchen range, a big frig, a large washer. Oh? Most important of all, a coffee pot. And along the way, I suspect your aunt will come up with all kinds of other things I need. So be prepared for that." That earned a chuckle from everyone.

"Tom? I don't know you, but I've heard good things about you from the others. One thing is for sure; you do know my aunt. She, like her sisters, are forces of nature not to be messed with."

He took us over to where the kitchen appliances were, and in quick order, Angie selected what I needed and wanted. "Now, Bob, I need supplies for Jack and Zeke to put up my new chicken coop and run. And stuff for my new garden too. Here's a list of all those things your uncles think they need to get this done if you see anything, those two left off you add in on. Now, Bob, I want all this delivered today before dinner! And Bob, I want the washer out on the back porch so it will be easy to hang my clothes outside to dry. So your people will need to get the washer tied into the kitchen sink and drain. And don't you go telling me you can't get all this out this morning. I saw your transporter sitting outside with folks sitting around doing nothing. You know where the old master's mill and the cottage are out on Shell Road, right?. That's where you will get this too. You just get all this written up now, you hear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Looking over and chuckling, "Bob? Thank you for your help. Oh, I'll need to get a commercial account set up. Can you do that?"

"Sure can, Tom. As soon as you link up with our system here, and get the information over to us. I'll get it reviewed and approved for you." While I was standing at the counter waiting on Bob to finish up, I saw a brochure that got my eye. It showed a smaller version of what looked like my place, a raised cottage. That got me wondering, could this happen? Build a home like this behind the mill for Jack, Angie, and PG? As I looked back at Bob, I slipped the brochure in my pocket. "Everything is set up for you. Please tell my Aunt Angie we'll have all of this out before dinner."

Angie was standing in the parking lot, smiling as she saw her order getting loaded. "See! I knew they would do it. All it took was a little motivation. Next on the list is the grocery store. I got my list; time's wasting down the bayou Tom, we need to get moving." Looking at Angie, I had to ask myself if she hadn't been a captain cause she damm sure does fire off those marching orders.

When we got to the grocery store, Angie instructed me to stop at the deli counter and put in an order for 20 po'boys. That's to be our dinner, I was informed. We will pick them up on our way out of the store. Then get a cart and find me to help to get everything else on the list."

When we got back to our new home, the place looked like a whirlwind had swept in. Pat and his folks were flying around. Hanging solar panels and batteries as both the house and the mill were rewired with ease from years of experience. Jack and Zeke were getting everything off the Supply Store's truck for the chicken coop and new garden. The washing machine was on the back porch, hooked up, and running. The other kitchen appliances were ready to go as soon as the outlets got hooked up. The mischievous twins had gotten the chickens into a small pen in the mill as they waited for their new house. Looking around, I saw the puppy almost hiding under the front porch. Puppy, I thought, you are the only one here not getting swept up in Hurricane Angie.

"Folks, I got 20 po'boys for anyone who wants some dinner." Called out Captain Angie. "But don't you take all evening eating. There's work to do, so you need to be quick about this." The only sounds heard after that were a chorus of yes ma'ams.

After dinner, the kitchen finished to Angie's satisfaction, the folks from the Supply Store headed out. Pat had both standby generators up and running, charging all the newly installed batteries. Later in the afternoon, the chicken coop was finished, and the fence was up. So the chicken wranglers got their charges moved into the new chicken coop as the rooster sat on top, telling the world he was here. Jack and Zeke had found two old benches in the mill that they put out by the old dock.

Angie sent the twins off to the mill with armfuls of freshly washed dried sheets and instructions to make the beds there. As all of this was happening, Angie very softly said to Judy, "sister, it is time." As Judy nodded, with what I gathered was an agreement. They picked up a pile of sheets and went into my bedroom. This left me with yet another mystery. Time for what now?

I walked around the yard and the mill taking everything in, wondering how to get where all the new mill equipment. I pictured a shed to let logs and lumber dry. And the dock had to be rebuilt. As I moved around, everywhere I went, it seemed I had a shadow as that puppy was always under my feet. The phrase, yeah, it's all good, kept running over and over in my mind. I heard PG giggling standing behind me, "You know Tom, you have a shadow?" Pointing toward the puppy. "That should be his name! Shadow." The funny thing was when the puppy heard that, he sat up, wagging his tail and yipping gleefully. Oh yeah, it's all good.

PG, Shadow and, I made our way out of the mill in time to see Zeke and his family leaving and going to their home. As they left out, Zeke yelled, "Hey, we'll be back in the morning. There's still a bunch of things that need doing."

Looking over after a while, I saw Jack and Angie standing together. "Folks, I have an idea that I want to run by you two and see what you think." Reaching in my pocket, I pulled out the brochure I had picked up this morning from the Supply Store and handed it to them. "You know I want both of you here helping me get the mill up and running. When I was a child, my uncle taught me how to make fine furniture. Looking around, I know there's plenty of wood to make this dream real. Hell, and here, of course, I'm guessing, but likely as not the bayous around here littered with sunken logs that can be milled and made into my dreams. I need, want both of you here as partners. But for sure, you can't stay in the mill for long. So, I want to put up a place behind the mill for you folks. And I will see about getting those necklaces off. Now? What are your thoughts?"

Jack began in a very shaky tone of voice, "Tom, you are an amazing man. A good man. We have never had a place half as good as this. As you know, the old master who lived here and died here some twenty years ago is still living in the hearts and minds of many in the community. He is still called the old master for the good he did for everyone here. Tom, you walk in his footsteps. We will do all we can to help you."

Tonight would be the first night I got to sleep in my new home, my new bed, and not in a hammock. Somehow I knew things were going to be different going forward. Out on the porch, Shadow was snoring. Damm, he may be a shadow, but that dog isn't a watchdog, I chuckled to myself.

As I lay here in the bed that the old master had crafted in the house, showcasing his love for the bayou and swamp, I felt very safe. Looking out the window that faced east into the yard and out toward the dock, did I see lights dancing outside? Next, I'll think that those lights are fairies dancing in the light of the full moon. If that's what it is, they are having a ball dancing to the music of the wind running in the treetops.

As the wind rattled the windows, and I heard my voice spoken faintly. Tom, the fairies whispered in my ear, we pray that you will take up the mantle that has lain empty for these past two decades. The cape of the protector of our home, the old master. Will you help grow the coven back to its strength so that the sisters can protect all the creatures living in the Ancient Swamp?

I heard Shadow's tail slapping the floor as he yelped a greeting. Then Angie and Paulie floated into my bedroom, looking different. They both had a warm, soft glow about them. "Tom," Angie began. "You are called by the elders of the Ancient Swamp to be the one, the one that shepherds all of us who live here. To protect and grow this place. Tom, my sisters, and I of the coven will joyfully help you in your mission. Now we are but three and weak at best. Please grow our circle so we can protect the elders and our home."

As Angie moved from the doorway, the winds battering my new home increased. Then Paulie stepped into my bedroom. Angie looked toward her daughter and smiled as she closed the door to my bedroom. "Tom," Paulie softly called out. "Tom, please take me as yours so I may join the circle of the sisterhood. The strengthening circle will reach out to protect the elders and all others who live in the Ancient Swamp. Tom, I am your willing virgin."

Paulie's eyes reached to take my eyes in hers. The overwhelming warmth of my virgin's grasp took hold of me as we met in our first kiss and cuddled on the bed together. Our hands were lightly sliding over each other's bodies as we explored one another. Our kisses took us up a ladder of passion into a world we had not seen before.

Paulie reached down, took my hands in hers and kissed my fingertips, then brought our joined hands to her firm, proud breasts. "Tom, these are for you. For you to take and use as you wish and desire." As Paulie leaned back deeper in our bed, she pressed my hands to her breasts, giving them to me. I pulled one, then the other nipple in my mouth. I was going back and forth, taking one then the other sweet breast further and further in my hungry mouth as if I tried to swallow the breast whole. The song that Paulie was signing filled me; that song changed me into a new person. I knew that the old Tom was gone; he was no more.

Gently reaching down and running my hands along her legs, Paulie's song changed pitch. Her song became a cry. "Please, please take me as yours." My lady reminded me of a small ship on a storm-tossed ocean as she rolled about our bed. Reaching down and spreading herself open, she begged. "Please enter me so I may become yours, and so you become the Shepherd of my soul."

I rested for a moment between her open legs. Looking at the girl I had just recently met. I had to marvel at how she had changed my world and how she had changed too. I had a new purpose in my life. And a woman who will gleefully travel with me along the paths of this new world. YES, MY WOMAN, YES!! You are mine, and we are one!! Moving the head of my cock, I spread her virginal lips open. Stretching the walls of the damp channel with the head of my cock. Moving forward until I hit a wall. As I did Paulie, arched her back and thrust herself on me, driving me through the wall and into her, joining us together. As she did, she let out a cry telling the world that she had joined the coven. With this cry, the winds increased as lighting and thunder danced about the night sky in celebration.

12