Coven - Prologue

Story Info
A womam & her demon tamper with forces beyond their control.
4.6k words
4.38
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keepo
Keepo
57 Followers

Meirdre Naire intoned the arcane words in a near whisper. The athame in her hand glowed with power as she etched the sigils into the air, into reality. A circle, drawn in her own blood, laid on the hardwood floor in front of her. Across the circle knelt Mar'drac, an incubus. His eyes were closed in concentration. Runes decorated his charcoal skin as well, and the candelight cast shadows across his nude form. His humanized name was Mardrake, given to him by Meirdre. It was easier on her tongue and made him, and their love, all the more real.

Meirdre's chant reached its crescendo. Power crackled in the air. The circle became refulgent with energy. Mardrake rose from his knees and stepped into the circle. He began to stiffen in anticipation of the ritual. Meirdre rose to her feet and shifted out of her black robe. To Mardrake's eyes, Meirdre had only grown more beautiful as she aged. She had to be over a hundred years old, by now, but she looked like a youthful fifty something. Her body was still youthful and fit, her face carried her age elegantly, perhaps with less wrinkles than one would expect. Gray streaked through her deep auburn hair. Magic played a part in her ageless look, to be sure, but Meirdre embraced her mortality in a way that Mardrake could never understand, only love.

Naked now, Meirdre stepped into the circle and into Mardrake's waiting arms. He pressed his body close to hers, his penis sheathing itself between her thighs and lips, slowly stiffening into her wetness. Meirdre looked into his black eyes, her bright grays seeing his true self, his true name.

"We don't have to do this, my love," Mardrake said.

"Shush," Meirdre responded, "I will hear no more about it."

Mardrake smiled ruefully, "Alright, let us begin then."

This was a forbidden ritual in the underworld. It would bind Mardrake to Meirdre, granting her protection and, more importantly, the power of his infernal heritage. For decades, Mardrake's master had demanded Meirdre be enslaved. A powerful witch was a useful tool, and Mardrake's commander, K'azul, would entertain their relationship no longer. What K'azul didn't know, and what would send Mar'drac to oblivion if he found out, was that Mardrake and Meirdre had birthed a half breed not long ago. The couple had gone to great lengths to hide their child's existence from the legions of hell, even from some of Meirdre's family. With this ritual, he granted his human family freedom from the demonic, even should it cost him his existence. For Meirdre, and for their daughter, though, he would do it.

The seven-foot incubus leaned forward and pressed his mouth to Meirdre's. She kissed him back hungrily. The ritual required true lust, true sexual magic, to complete. Meirdre had to have complete concentration, yet her mind still lingered on the dangers that lay in front of them. Mardrake risked everything to help her. Should his master find out, he would face an eternity of torment, she would be castigated to hell, a slave. Meirdre pushed the thoughts down. They had sealed the room, hidden their magic from prying eyes. It should be safe.

Meirdre's hands felt their way down to the hilt of his cock. She took him in hand. He was well endowed, bigger than any human she had ever seen, better than any human, too. Meirdre stroked him as he became fully erect. A drop of precome beaded at the tip of his glans. An incubus's precome was an invaluable magical reagent. It was a venom that incubi used it to snare women. One taste on a woman's lips, or in her orifices, and she became ravenous for the incubus in question. Done enough times, or with enough venom, and the woman became a thrall. Only the demon could remove the need, and Mardrake could count on one hand the number of times he had released one of his thralls from their servitude. As his consort, Meirdre had tasted his precome countless times, even taken it for her own potions and spells, and he had always released her.

Meirdre knelt in front of him and, her eyes looking up into his, took the round tip of his glans into her mouth. She gently sucked the precome out of his hole. It began its infernal work immediately. Her loins flared with heat, her mind melted in his presence, replaced with fiery desire. The world faded away, and only he, Mardrake, remained.

"Lift me, my love. Take me," Meirdre commanded.

Mardrake wrapped his hands around her waist and picked her up off the ground. He held her in front of him like a doll, weightless and easily manipulated. He placed her drenched slit on the head of his penis and began to lower her onto him. Raw magic crackled in the air around them, the circle growing brighter as he entered her. It was going to work, the ritual would work! Meirdre relished the fullness Mardrake's penis gave her. Mardrake lifted her up and down his shaft like a toy. Deep down, Meirdre loved to be used, and Mardrake had seen her innermost desires when he had first filled her with his seed.

That was an incubus's true power, to see what their prey wanted most of all and to taunt them with it until they were, in the end, a thrall to the demon. Mardrake had initially tried to enthrall Meirdre, but he soon abandoned that. When she had first summoned him, he strained wildly against the magic circle in which she had bound him. Their first conversations had been strained, to put it lightly. However, with each new summoning, each new transfer of knowledge, the pair had grown to respect one another. It took years, but finally, Meirdre relased him from his circle. Their first coupling had been a wild, ravenous affair, after years of anticipation and desire. Love blossomed where it shouldn't have, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Tonight was the culmination of their love. Mardrake would bestow the ultimate gift and seal it with the immense magical power of sex. He continued moving Meirdre up and down on him. She moaned in ecstasy as he entered her over and over. His long tongue danced out of his mouth and encircled her clit, teasing the hood and sending a frisson of bliss through Meirdre's body. He felt the power of their coupling, the air thick with magic. The ritual was going to work.

"What do we have here?" a hellish voice said from the darkness. A chorus of voices spoke with it, the voices of those women whom the demon had captured.

It was Mardrake's master, K'azul. Mardrake froze, eyes wide with terror. Meirdre, made senseless and vulnerabe by her consort's seed, looked languidly around for the voice. Mardrake lowered Meirdre onto his cock further, desperate to fill her with his seed before K'azul could interrupt the ritual. Of course, it was too late.

A blue, scaled hand emerged from the darkness and pressed against the circle's magical barrier. The air shimmered and bowed, ready to break against its touch.

"Mar'drac, you have much to answer for," K'azul called.

"K'azul, be gone from here, you are too late," Mardrake said.

He was halfway inside Meirdre now. She moaned in ecstasy. His seed had removed all fear, all sense of self preservation from her mind. Mar'drac would complete the ritual! The circle had held against K'azul! The greater demon appeared in the candelight. He stood a head taller than Mar'drac, with great scaled wings that folded along his back. K'azul's skin was a dark turqouise, his eyes blood red, his hair white. Small horns protruded from his hair. Instead of human legs, he walked on hooves, like a satyr. K'azul extended his index finger and pressed its razor-sharp claw against the magical barrier. The air itself seemed to wobble and bend inwards. Ripples of energy surged around the circle. Mar'drac pressed further inside Meirdre, desperate to empty his need inside her. Incubi had more control over their ejaculate than men, and he was close. He could complete the ritual!

Then the world shattered.

K'azul's finger pierced the circle, shattering the magic of the ritual. K'azul wrapped a hand around Mar'drac's neck and yanked him away from Meirdre. Mar'drac flew through the air, crashing through Meirdre's bookshelves. Meirdre fell to the ground in a heap. The candles guttered out. Mar'drac jumped to his feet and raced back toward K'azul, but with a flick of his hand, cacodaemons-man-sized imp demons-materialized in the darkness and restrained Mar'drac.

"Don't touch her!" Mar'drac screamed.

"She has weakened you, brother," K'azul said, "Only you are too blind to see. I am saving you."

Mar'drac raged against the demons holding him. His roars of fury carried the voices of those within him. The very earth shook with his rage. It mattered not. Meirdre stirred on the ground, climbed to her hands and knees. K'azul took a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back. He chanted in demonic, and with his other hand, he extracted Mar'drac's magic. His fingers moved in arcane patterns and drew the seed out of Meirdre like he was extracting venom from a snakebite. Meirdre retched as K'azul pulled it from her mouth, a translucent string of energy that swirled into a ball in K'azul's crooked fingers. When it had all been extracted, K'azul crushed it in his fist.

Meirdre, free of her lover's demonic influence, screamed in terror. She bucked against K'azul's fist in her hair, battered at his iron grip. Panic burned up her spine. Meirdre fired off a hex that didn't phase the greater demon at all. Still fighting him physically, she incanted a fireball and spit it from her mouth. The flames bathed K'azul. When they faded, he remained, untouched and smiling.

K'azul laughed at her pathetic struggle. It excited him when women fought. They always went through the same process. First, they tried to run. Then they tried to fight, as Meirdre had. When that failed, they tried to beg and barter. When that failed, when all hope was lost and they realized with crushing finality that it was over, that they were his, that was what K'azul savored most in the nine hells. K'azul grew hard in anticipation.

"Mardrake! Help me!" Meirdre cried out, tears streaming down her face.

"Mardrake? What name is this? You let her bastardize your name?" K'azul demanded.

"Let her go! Take me! I will serve!" Mar'drac called out.

"You will serve regardless. She will be mine. She will sit by my side as a reminder to you, forever, of your failure," K'azul said.

"No! Noooo!" Mar'drac cried, "Stop Lord K'azul!"

"So I am Lord K'azul now that I have caught your betrayal? No, I think not," K'azul sneered.

Meirdre begged, "Please, Lord K'azul, please. Please don't, I'm so sorry."

Begging, K'azul noted. It had begun.

"Yes, beg, my girl. Do as all the others before you have," K'azul said in a low tone.

He was hard now, his cock veiny and throbbing. Like all incubi, the key to his "seductions" was his precome and saliva. Tonight, his precome came early and dripped from his glans. K'azul wiped a massive index finger across his member, covering it in the viscous fluid. Meirdre fought like a rabbit trapped in a snare. She kicked wildly and threw her entire weight into trying to escape. She almost pulled her hair out. K'azul released her hair and wrapped a massive hand around her neck, then lifted her off the ground completely. She fought him still, punching feebly at his muscular chest, kicking him in his thighs. None of it stopped him.

"Please, wait," Meirdre choked out, "I can bring you others, many others, powerful witches!"

Bartering. A swell of satisfaction built within K'azul.

"You will bring them regardless, don't you see?" K'azul said.

K'azul watched as the realization came to her. Her face wilted like a dying flower. Tears rimmed her eyes, a girlish frown appeared on her full lips. K'azul raised his precome-covered finger to her face. She struggled to turn away, but his hand held her steady. He forced his finger deep into her mouth, gagging her as he pushed it into her throat. Meirdre sputtered and spit out what she could, but it was too late.

"Noooooooooo!" Mar'drac screamed in agony behind them.

K'azul dropped Meirdre to the floor. She lay in a heap, her skin flushing and turning to gooseflesh as his venom worked on her. The lesser demons holding Mar'drac back cackled madly. Meirdre lay limp on the ground for a moment, her chest rising and falling with her deep, wracking sobs, then she fell silent. K'azul had taken root within her. She moaned softly, then climbed to her knees. If she fully extended her legs, her face came to rest right at K'azul's prick. Her eyes were like white saucers, the gray irises looking up with need and fear at the blue demon.

"Yes, my girl, you see now," K'azul said, "You are mine."

Meirdre pleaded, "No, don't take me please. I want to belong to Mardrake, I want -" K'azul interrupted her with a slap across the face.

Meirdre collapsed onto her stomach. She got onto all fours and tried to crawl away. K'azul chuckled. It was all an act, a performance more for Mar'drac than anything. Meirdre knew it was over, just as K'azul did. He pursued her. With one hand he pinned her chest to the ground, with the other he splayed her legs. She fought to rise, but her strength was nothing to his. He took another bead of his precome and stuffed his finger deep into Meirdre's pussy. In spite of her fear, she cried out in pleasure. Meirdre's hands writhed, trying to claw her away. K'azul took another drip from his oozing cock and buried that in her ass. Her hips rose to meet him even as she protested. Then he mounted her and pressed his massive cock against her slick labia, his wings fully extended in delicious anticipation.

"No! No! Stop!" Meirdre cried out, her voice thick with lust and fear.

K'azul pushed slowly into her swollen, needy cunt. Her lips stretched around his girth. Pain and pleasure in equal measure shot through Meirdre.

"Noooooooooooo!" she screamed.

He impaled her further with his prick. With each new inch, his hold on her grew. Mar'drac had trained her well. Meirdre took K'azul's larger dick admirably well, though he could tell he was stretching her to her limits. The woman's screams echoed through the study. Her drenched cunt accepted each inch of his cock hungrily, and K'azul groaned with pleasure. Ecstasy bloomed within Meirdre as well. His precome coated her insides and ripped control of her body away from her. Her hips wiggled back and forth as she struggled to take the last few inches of him. K'azul pulled out and turned her around to face Mar'drac.

"Look your love in the eyes, my dear, as I take you completely," K'azul said.

Mar'drac screamed, "I'll cast you into the pits of infernum for this K'azul! I will gain power! I will send you into oblivion!"

"Gag and cage this fool," K'azul said with a laugh.

One of the lesser demons gagged Mar'drac and pinned his arms behind his back. They forced him into a kneeling position, then produced a small cock cage, fastening it around the charcoal demon's swollen cock. It immediately pained and restricted him, forcing his stiff member to soften. Mar'drac's cries were lost in the gag.

K'azul's laugh boomed through the study. He pressed his glans between Meirdre's lips again, who tried one last time to crawl off of him. She was helpless as he pumped in and out of her. He took a fistful of her hair and forced her to look up at Mar'drac.

Between pumps, when she had her breath, Meirdre whimpered, "Mar...drake... help...me."

K'azul slid his way deeper and deeper into Meirdre as he pounded her. With each passing second, his throbbing cock pumped precome into her. Her cunt was sticky with the viscous liquid and squelched as he pulled his fat cock out of her. Her lips gripped his head and seemed to suck him back in.

"Mar...drake...." Meirdre whimpered softly.

K'azul hooked a finger in her mouth with his right hand and grabbed one of her love handles with his left. She screamed in unwilling pleasure, her mind at the breaking point. The master incubus's long, prehensile tongue slithered from his mouth and down his chest, finding its way to her ass.

"What are you doing?" Meirdre yelled, her voice garbled by the demon's finger in her mouth.

K'azul's tongue slid into her anus, tasting her musk. His saliva coated her spread cheeks and hole, sending waves of new pleasure through her. His cock plowed into her pussy. Slowly, she began to take more and more of him. A slut worth keeping around. His large testicles slapped against her clit. He ate her ass and pounded her cunt for what seemed like an eternity to Meirdre, but must have only been minutes. An orgasm rampaged through her body, causing her to shake violently.

Meirdre wasn't coping well. K'azul filled her body, and his presence began to fill her soul. She didn't want this, this rape, and yet she bucked her hips against him, she came on his cock. His serpentine tongue brought her to another orgasm as it wormed inside her anus. The Meirdre of just half an hour ago, the one about to bond with her incubus partner, was dying, drowning in a sea of infernal need. K'azul withdrew his tongue and his cock suddenly, causing Meirdre to whimper.

"See! See Mar'drac, see how she quivers in pleasure? Look into her eyes! She's losing herself, and she knows it!" K'azul yelled triumphantly, "She'll give me all of her holes now."

Mar'drac wept into his gag, angry tears rolling down his face. K'azul left Meirdre crumpled on the floor and knelt in front of Mar'drac. The witch's consort eyed K'azul malevolently, hellish fury boiling behind his helpless eyes.

K'azul's tongue danced in his lips as he said, "Would you like to taste her one last time? Before she's mine completely?"

Mar'drac screamed against the gag, his jaw flexing helplessly.

"So yes, then," K'azul said with a smirk.

K'azul gestured to his demons anyways. The small demons dragged him over to Meirdre and shoved him prostrate onto the wooden floor. Mar'drac lay uncomfortably on his bound arms. K'azul stepped over him and picked up Meirdre in one hand. Her cunt overflowed with K'azul's fluids and her own. K'azul wiped a hand across her swollen labia, then smeared the juices across Mar'drac's gagged mouth. K'azul set Meirdre down over the charcoal demon's face, her knees to either side of his head, her pussy just inches from her once-lover's gagged mouth.

"What are you doing? Stop, please!" Meirdre cried.

K'azul took up his position behind Meirdre's raised hips and rested his cock between Meirdre's ass cheeks. Precome leaked onto her and rolled down her crack. He said, "Come now, girl, and push back onto my cock."

"No, please God not there! No!" Meirdre yelled.

"Silence, little witch," K'azul said, "And do as I know you want. As you must."

Mar'drac screamed against the gag, his jaw flexing helplessly. Meirdre mumbled, "No, no, no," even as she began to press against the head of K'azul's penis. Her tight, little hole began to bow under K'azul's wide glans. Unrestrained, Meirdre thought, Run, get up and run! But she didn't. It was like a dream where her body just wouldn't listen to her. Instead, she wiggled her hips to grant K'azul better access to her most forbidden place. Mar'drac turned his head away and closed his eyes. K'azul noticed.

"Keep his eyes open and I'll give each of you a turn with this one," K'azul said to his hench demons

They cackled gleefully and reached beneath Meirdre to hold Mar'drac's face looking up into her drenched cunt. Meirdre applied more and more pressure onto his cock until, with a small pop, the arch demon's head disappeared inside her. Meirdre screamed, yet still she pushed onto his shaft. Without his precome preparing her, the pain would have been unbearable. Meirdre's mind was on the precipice of madness. She had only ever had Mardrake in her ass before, and even then it was slowly, gently, and magically done. K'azul threatened to rip her in half with his cock. And Mardrake, poor Mardrake beneath her, watching K'azul defile her, no, watching her defile herself.

Keepo
Keepo
57 Followers
12