Coven - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, beneath the shame and the pain was ecstasy; Meirdre knew that it was the demon's magic at work, but what good was that knowledge to her now? Her mind flailed as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her. Another orgasm radiated out of her loins. Now K'azul began to press into her relentlessly, stretching her tiny ass. Meirdre sought for a spell, an incantation, anything that could save her, but it was as if her magic was behind a locked door in her mind, and only K'azul had the key. What hope remained in her mind began to dwindle and die.

Beneath her, a mixture of K'azul's venom and Meirdre's juices dripped onto Mar'drac's mouth. He wept into the ball gag out of shame. An incubus cannot deny his nature, and his cock oozed precome as he watched his love being ravaged by another. The cage kept him in a semi-hard state, his cock softly pulsating with a need it could never meet.

Meirdre had never been so full. She felt K'azul's cock inching deeper and deeper into her ass. Finally, unbelievably, he was in to the hilt. Meirdre felt his glans displacing her innards, threatening to tear her apart.

Meirdre's voice had gone hoarse with her screams, "No! I'm going to be torn apart, please!"

"Don't worry, little witch, my seed keeps all my slaves safe!" K'azul said.

Her tiny asshole ringed his cock perfectly. His precome lubed her and made a sucking noise every time he pulled all the way out. Meirdre's tits bounced up and down as he plunged into her over and over again. K'azul pulled her up by her hair and took her breasts in his hands, pinching her nipples until she cried out in pain. As the minutes passed, her cries of pain turned purely to pleasure. Her body was alive with the demon's lust, her mind buckling under the relentless onslaught of his fucking. K'azul wrapped his hands around her waist and picked her up off the ground. He moved her up and down on his cock like she was a toy, a fleshlight. She was only a hole to him, a vessel for his pleasure.

Another orgasm shot through her.

"Look into your lover's eyes as you come on my cock, my little slut," K'azul said, positioning her so she could see her consort.

Meirdre, in spite of everything, did as she was told. Her tear-rimmed eyes met Mar'drac's as she came. Her face contorted in pleasure as the demon pumped. Mar'drac roared into the gag and tried to rise from the ground, but the lesser demons kept him in his place.

"Say who owns you now, my little slut," K'azul said.

"No, please!" Meirdre begged.

K'azul yanked on her hair and pushed painfully into her ass, "Say it!"

"K....K'az....K'azuuul!" Meirdre screamed.

The blue demon pulled out again, his cock slick with his precome and her gruul. Her asshole quickly tightened up into a little rosebud. K'azul spun Meirdre around, her knees still around Mar'drac's head. Fear contorted her face.

"Clean my cock, Meirdre, and receive my seed," K'azul commanded.

Meirdre had no resistance left. She opened her mouth and took as much of his veiny, blue member as she could. K'azul's orgasm was ready. He released. Hot semen filled Meidre's mouth. She thought she might drown in his intoxicating semen. K'azul pinched her nose and pressed on the back of her head, forcing her to swallow all of it. Meirdre felt its magic swirling in her stomach and spreading throughout her body and mind. It was a tidal wave of need. Her mind had room only for K'azul, to fulfill K'azul's needs.

Mar'drac wept openly. As K'azul shot the last of his semen into Meirdre's mouth, he sighed contentedly. K'azul fell back into one of the study's plush leather divans. He flapped his wings, relaxing into a slumped position.

"What a pleasurable evening," K'azul said, then, looking at his hench demons, "Gentlemen, you did well. She's yours for the next hour."

Meirdre cried out, "Wait Lord K'azul, please I only want you!"

K'azul backhanded her to the floor, where one demon immediately latched onto her head and shoved his cock into her mouth. The cock muffled her protests, and her hands beat at him, but he pumped away. The other spread her cheeks and plowed her ass, causing her voice to rise two octaves.

"Thank you Lord K'azul, thank you!" said the one in her ass.

K'azul picked Mar'drac up and set him on the floor next to his seat.

"You see, brother," K'azul gestured at Meirdre, who now moaned in pleasure as the demons spitroasted her, "She is just a human. Nothing to risk everything for. We will forget this indiscretion ever happened, and you will serve me until I deem the debt paid, do you understand?"

Through his tears, Mar'drac watched Meirdre push back onto the cacodaemon's cock, her cheeks slapping into his small thighs. Mar'drac's cock strained against the cage and dripped. He had never felt more impotent, more powerless, not in an eternity of hell.

The small impish demons switched places. Meirdre panted, catcing her breath briefly, before the one that was in her mouth shoved into her pussy. Meirdre recoiled from the other as he approached her mouth, but he took two fistfuls of her hair and shoved her face down onto his shaft. Before too long, Meirdre came again, her moans creening as the demons ravaged her. K'azul forbade the demons from coming inside her, so as they reached their own infernal orgasms, they covered the witch in ejaculate. When the hour was up, both the demons and Meirdre were spent, lying on the floor in a pile. K'azul rose to his hooves.

"I think it's time to return home with our prize, yes Mar'drac?" he said.

Mar'drac growled into the gag. K'azul approached the mind-broken witch. With the claw on his index finger, K'azul pricked the side of Meirdre's breast. He lapped up the small bulb of blood that appeared, then coated his claw in it. He intoned some words in infernal, the drew a door in the air. Reality itself tore open, revealing a gate to hell. With a wave of his hand, K'azul told the cacodaemons to carry the caged Mar'drac through the portal, then he turned to Meirdre.

"After you, my dear, we have so much to do together," K'azul said serenely.

What was left of Meirdre's mind screamed for her to run away, willed her legs or arms to listen, but the need to satisfy K'azul overcame all, and she stepped through the hole in reality. Her last thoughts before passing through the portal were of her daughter, A'nok, and the life she was leaving behind. K'azul took one last sniff of the study and followed her. The portal snapped shut and left only the stench of ozone and sulphur in the empty library.

Thus Meirdre Naire disappeared from the Earth.

12