Coven's Toy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly, she got excited, and felt her orgasm building.

When it hit her, she groaned, and collapsed down onto the shower's wet bench. It was cold! And she yelped in shock, but it only seemed to made her experience better, and more fun.

And of course, it was at that moment that Beth showed up. She stood on the other side of the glass enclosure with her hands on her hips, and a scowl on her face.

"I should have known. Tammy, you get your hot ass out of there, dry off and get dressed. Right now! Breakfast is almost ready and we have a long day ahead of us."

Tammy, was at first surprised, then embarrassed, but then she giggled, as she stood up. "My ass is cold," she said, chuckling.

"What?"

"You said get my hot ass out, but the bench was cold." And she started really laughing.

Elizabeth was quick on the uptake, and saw the humor in it. So, she joined in, but only for a moment.

"It does get cold, doesn't it? But regardless, get a move on you horny little thing. I'll see you in the kitchen in two minutes, or else."

Tammy moved as fast as she could to get out and dry off. She didn't want to get her mistress angry.

Sufficiently dry she slipped on her panties and dress and headed toward the kitchen, grabbing a brush as she went. Her hair was a wet mess and she was trying to brush it out as she walked in to find Beth already seated and eating.

"Oh, for God's sake, leave that alone. You're only making it worse. I'll take care of it when I'm done, and show you how before we go out." Beth said, crossly. And you shouldn't ne walking around without stockings and heels. That's part of your permanent wardrobe. Get used to it."

When Tammy made to get up to retrieve that part of her wardrobe, Elizabeth told her to sit, and eat. "You can put them on, later, this time."

While they ate, Beth dove into some of the rules she would be expected to follow. Things they hadn't discussed last evening, but were the first step in her education process. She explained in brutal terms that Tammy was to do everything she was told. Perform any task, no matter how odious or difficult. She would always behave as she was instructed, by any of the coven, or even anyone they designated. And do it all happily and without complaint.

"And that includes things like getting up early to prepare my breakfast." Elizabeth said concluded, pointedly.

"Yes, Beth, I understand. I'm sorry."

"So, you understand that from now on, you are my servant, my student, and my lover. Right?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good."

By then Beth was finished with her food, so she stood behind Tammy and worked to brush out her damp and tangled hair, for a few more minutes.

"All right, now clean up the kitchen while I get dressed. I'll put on your make-up after I'm ready. That's another thing we'll work on in the next few days, just the basics, before you start your formal classes in cosmetology."

Beth then walked out, leaving her to clear the table, and load the dishwasher. She took a few minutes to familiarize herself with the kitchen cabinets before she followed Beth into the master bedroom.

When Tammy walked into the master bath, Beth was finishing up her make-up.

"You look beautiful," Tammy said, in awe.

"Thank you. Now let's take care of you. Let me start with your hair. I think we'll just do a simple pony tail."

Almost an hour later Tammy was all set. And she looked just as beautiful as Beth.

Of course, Tammy was younger, and with her hair up, she looked it.

As she had worked on Tammy's face, Elizabeth had taken the time to explain each step, and Tammy had tried to pay close attention as her tutor had worked on her complexion, then her eyes and finally her lips.

Tammy was very pleased with the result. She knew she looked beautiful, and she felt it.

Actually, it turned her on. She giggled, thinking, Tom would sure love to fuck me!

"What?" Beth asked.

"Oh nothing, really. I'm still having trouble getting used to being a pretty girl, instead of a dirty old man."

Beth, just laughed, and kissed her on the cheek.

Before they left, Beth sat Tammy down and helped her pull on another pair of stockings, and again buckle on her three-inch pumps.

"We'll buy you more shoes today, too. Many more. And different styles, and higher heels. That's all you'll ever be wearing, by the way."

"Always? But what about some casual shoes, or tennis shoes?"

"Nope. You'll never be dressed in anything 'casual'."

"But..."

"Forget it. You'll wear whatever we say. And I have to tell you that all of us want you to always be dressed prettily, and sexy and to always look beautiful. So, you will."

"All right," said Tammy. Understanding a little better what and who she was. What her life would be like.

Now, finally ready to head out, Elizabeth handed Tammy the car keys. "You're also my driver, my chauffeur."

Beth then walked to the door into the garage, and waited for Tammy to open her car door for her. Tammy seated her mistress, before scurrying around to get into the driver's door.

Starting the car and driving it was odd, in the high heels, and she fumbled the pedals a bit.

"You'll have to get used to driving in your heels. And much higher ones, too." Beth told her, as she watched Tammy in action.

She just nodded, concentrating on backing out of the long drive, in the big Mercedes.

As directed, she drove them to the area's most exclusive shopping center. It was a pleasant outdoor mall, filled with nice shops, many from the top designers.

There, they started with Tammy's outfitting.

The first stop was at the large Victoria's Secret store, located per Elizabeth's plan, near where they had parked.

Elizabeth asked for a senior sales associate, someone who worked on commission, and explained to her that Tammy needed a complete rebuild of her entire lingerie wardrobe. She also mentioned that price was no object, which got the woman's complete attention.

They spent almost two hours picking out lovely underwear sets and single pieces. Most of the sets included bras, panties and garter belts and even a couple of waist cinchers, too. Most were in satin and lace, and they included all the colors of the rainbow. As well a lot of black.

Tammy tried several of the things on, before they added them to the large collection. Beth joined her in the dressing room, and the two of them laughed, constantly as they whispered comments to each other.

The thong panties felt funny. "Like a constant wedgie. They work their way into my pussy and rub my ass hole as I walk." Tammy said, giggling while she pulled at the thin strap running up her crotch.

"You'll get used to it."

"I hope. And they do turn me on."

"Hah! Everything turns you on. It's all supposed to."

"It does! And between these things, and the other pretty women in here, I'm really horny."

And she knelt down, in the little space available in the dressing room and reached up Beth's skirt, to get at her panties.

"Get control of yourself. We have a lot of shopping to do. Get your hands out of there!" Beth said giggling, and slapping at her.

"But, I'm so horny," Tammy whined.

"So?"

"Well, I can't help myself. It's your fault, you and your sisters. You made me this way."

"Oh, you mean sex crazed? You're right, we did, didn't we?" And she chuckled. "You'll just have to get used to being turned on all of the time. And controlling yourself. Now come on."

And Beth dragged her to her feet and out of the dressing room, back into the store.

They moved on to negligees, all silky and lacy, and most of the ones Beth picked out were very revealing too. "These hardly cover anything." Tammy chuckled.

"That's the idea."

"But I could get cold."

"Your lover will keep you warm. And besides cold nipples, are prominent nipples." Beth said, giggling happily.

They picked out almost three dozen pairs of stockings, all shades, and additional garter belts. When they came to the selection of sexy corsets Beth added several to their massive pile. Most were black, but none of them were very strict. "These aren't real corsets." She explained to her toy. "They're more for show than for effect. You don't really need a smaller waist."

Tammy smiled, and nodded.

"I think you're at 25 inches, these may take off an inch or maybe two. Although, let me warn you a couple of the sisters are really into waist training, so don't be surprised if they get you down to 20 inches, while you're with them."

"Twenty? I've read of that kind of thing. Er, Tom did. It always sounded sexy, but the girls were always panting for breath and having difficulty moving around or sitting."

"That's right."

"Oh, God." Tammy sighed. And then she blushed, as the thought was turning her on. Shit!

Finally finished, Beth took Tammy aside and talked to her quietly out of earshot of the sales girl who was gleefully tallying up their bill.

"I should have taken care of this before we left, but I forgot," Beth said, as she steered Tammy over to a small decorative desk that sat, elegantly, in a corner of the store.

"In your purse is your wallet. It includes all of your ID and a couple of credit cards. Everything is in your name, 'Tammy Wallace'. There's also a small pad of paper and a pen in there. Take a moment, sit there, and practice signing your name. Then sign the back of your cards. Then you can pay for your new things."

Beth then wandered back over to the saleswoman, while Tammy sat and practiced. It was weird, and she had to focus on writing in a more feminine style than Tom had ever used. But it seemed to come easily to her delicate and slender fingers.

She kept at it until Beth called her over to pay.

All went well and they walked out with both of their arms' full of bags.

While they walked to the car to unload, Beth explained, "The Coven will cover all of your credit card bills, for the next two years. But, of course, we expect you to buy only things that fit in with your role. Understand?"

"Yes, mistress."

Walking back to the stores, after stashing their bags in the trunk of the car, Beth noticed Tammy staring at a couple of pretty girls in tight shorts walking along in front of them.

"Don't get any ideas."

"But they have nice asses, and I'm horny."

"Save it for later."

Tammy just moaned. "You're mean."

"Hah, you think I'm mean. Wait until you spend your time with Rebecca."

Back amongst the stores, they visited numerous women's shops, and Elizabeth selected dresses, skirts and tops for Tammy to try on. All of them were pretty and sexy. There were different styles and materials and many different colors and patterns. And all of them looked good on Tammy's body.

Anything that fit, they bought, as Tammy needed to fill her closet.

"Beth, all of these things are gorgeous, pretty or cute. What about things for work days? You told me I'll have days when I'm cleaning or scrubbing or doing dirty work. What about clothes for that?"

"You'll never wear anything that isn't fully feminine, or that limits access to your pretty pussy. No matter what you're doing. In fact, I'm sure that there will be months to come when you won't need your bras or panties, either."

"Oh damn! And I'm sure that exposure will make me even hornier than I am now."

Then with a devilish smile, "what about sexy French-maid outfits?"

"Oh, I'm sure some of the sisters will have you in those. Although they're mostly for men, you know. Tom probably liked them."

"He did!" Tammy said, giggling.

Throughput the day, they had to make a couple more trips to the car, to unload many of those purchases too. In several cases the store had to make minor alterations and those dresses would be delivered, in the days ahead.

Around three, they settled into a café for a late lunch and while they ate and chatted, Beth again caught Tammy staring at the pretty women who passed by.

"You really have to stop that, "she scolded. "You stare at every good-looking woman in sight, like some horny teen-aged boy. It's creepy and un-ladylike. Even for a dyke."

"But I can't help myself." Tammy whined. And then smiling, "and besides, I once was a horny teen-aged boy."

They both chuckled.

"It's only going to make you hornier." Beth warned.

"You're right about that! I'm dying for sex! Can we go home after we eat?"

"Nope. After this we need to buy shoes."

That part of the trip was also a strenuous adventure. They visited several stores and Elizabeth picked out a dozen pairs of high-heeled shoes, in a variety of styles and colors. Most of them had at least four-inch, spike heels. And none of them had soles over a half-inch. Several had heels closer to five inches! She also picked out four pairs of boots, again all with tall heels.

Additional trips out to the parking lot were again required. Tammy's legs and feet were getting very tired and sore, but she was getting better at walking in heels.

They wound up at what could only be described as a fetish shoe store. There, Elizabeth had Tammy buy a pair of thigh-high boots with insanely high heels. They laced up the front and had locking straps around the ankles and the thighs.

She added a couple more pairs of very high heeled pumps, both with locking ankle straps.

The sales girl at that shop was young and sexy and was locked into a pair of crazy heels, herself.

"Oh, you're going to love these. I do." She said to Tammy, as she finished fitting the final pair.

"My feet hurt, just thinking about them." Tammy moaned, as she looked from the sales girl and then to Beth.

"Oh, you'll get used to them. But it does take a while."

"And you do look very sexy in them," Beth added.

Tammy heard, but was too distracted to reply. The sales girl had run her hands up the sides of her legs, all the way up to and under her skirt. The feeling was driving her insane, horny as she was.

She moaned and closed her eyes, thinking that it wouldn't take much more and she would explode, right there and then.

The sales girl smiled and sighed, herself, and squeezed Tammy's upper thighs, just as she reached the tops of her stockings.

For a moment Elizabeth enjoyed the show, but then she decided that Tammy didn't deserve the girl's attention, and she certainly didn't deserve an orgasm.

"That's enough ladies. Perhaps some other time. But we need to get going. Tammy, we still have more shopping to do."

Tammy groaned, as the girl reluctantly removed her hands and stood up.

"Tammy, is it? I'm Cassie. Please come back some time. I'd like to show you some other things."

"I'd love too," she sighed, imagining what other things she might be shown.

"We'll see," Elizabeth said, "Tammy, pay the nice girl and let's go. Now!"

Tammy, still trying to focus, blurted out "yes mistress."

Cassie, laughed, "Oh that's the way it is? I suspected as much."

Elizabeth smiled, and Tammy blushed. Humiliated by her own admission.

It took her a minute to compose herself, and then she followed the smirking girl up to the counter and presented her credit card.

Cassie called out, "Come back again, Tammy. If your mistress allows it," as Elizabeth and Tammy left the store with their arms full.

Tammy blushed again, as several of the other women in the shop looked up and snickered at her.

As they made their way down the walkway, Tammy whispered, "well that was humiliating."

"I thought it was fun."

"You would." But then she asked, "what are we after next? I want to go home. I need you."

"What you need is to learn to control yourself."

"But I'm so horny! My pussy is so wet, I can feel it dripping onto my stocking tops."

"Hah. Get used to it. Besides, we like our toy to be always hot for us."

Tammy's only response was a whine.

After yet another trip to the car, which now had a full trunk and back seat. They worked their way back to a shop that sold a full line of make-up.

There, Elizabeth recruited a pair of sales women, who both worked on Tammy's 'look' for well over an hour. They tried innumerable colors of foundation, blush, eye shadows, lipsticks, and every other category of make-up a girl could want.

They settled on several different color schemes and they all agreed that Tammy looked wonderfully beautiful in each of them.

It was dinner time when they eventually left that store, so Elizabeth had Tammy stop at one of her favorite restaurants on their way home.

Although she was hungry, Tammy was more interested in getting home and ravishing Beth. And her feet were killing her, too.

But she had to sit through a full meal and behave herself, chatting amicably about their day, before they finally did get home.

As soon as they were in the door. Tammy stripped out of her dress and bra and tried to drag Beth into the bedroom.

Beth giggled, at her student's antics but shut her down. "Hey, we have to unload the car, and get things put away before we can even think about going to bed."

"Oh, please," Tammy begged.

"Nope."

"Oh, hell!"

Tammy sat down, in just her panties, and stockings, and began to take off her shoes, but Beth interrupted her. "Oh no. Leave them on, we have to go out to the garage and I don't want you ruining your stockings. I can see that the tops are already soaked."

"But my feet are killing me."

"Too bad. You need the practice. Come on."

So, they spent the next hour unloading the car and hanging up all of the new dresses, blouses and skirts in one of the guest bedroom's closets. The big walk-in, in the master bedroom was already full of Elizabeth's things.

Tammy was relieved when everything was hung up. And when Beth suggested that they should next put everything else away, she rebelled.

"Beth, not now, please. Can't we just go to bed?"

Elizabeth had been admiring her while they'd been working. Tammy was still only wearing her panties, stockings and shoes. And she did look wonderfully appealing.

"All right. You've been a pretty good girl, today. And I'm ready for sex, too. Let's go to bed."

Tammy, happy and anxious quickly stripped and jumped into the bed. There she laid watching as Beth slowly undressed, making a show of it. In part to make the point that she was in charge, and also to torture her toy just a little longer.

When she did crawl under the sheets, Tammy was all over her, kissing and hugging and then slowly licking her way down her body to her breasts. She paused there sucking and nibbling for a while before continuing to work her way down her teacher's gorgeous body over her belly button and onto her pussy.

Tammy focused on that wonderful area for almost an hour, bringing Beth to multiple orgasms. She finally had to stop when her mouth and tongue became too tired and numb to continue.

Then a grateful Beth took over and returned the love in a similar fashion. Although she was much better at it and used her hands and fingers as well as her mouth to drive Tammy to several orgasms of her own. And it so devastated the horny slave that she momentarily lost all awareness, and fainted.

Beth giggled, when she realized that her subject had indeed been so overwhelmed that she had lost consciousness. She laid quietly with her head on Tammy's belly, feeling her breathing slowly return to normal. When Tammy started moving and moaning, Beth slowly crawled up her body and began giving her short little kisses around her lips and onto her cheeks, nose and forehead. As Beth kissed, she whispered, "wasn't that nice? Didn't that feel great? Don't you love your new life? Are you a good little toy?"

And as soon as she could, Tammy replied, "yes. Oh yes. It was wonderful. You're wonderful. I'm so happy to be with you. Thank you, oh thank you."

And they settled into a long and passionate kiss.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.