Coven's Toy Pt. 02

Story Info
Tom is now Tammy, and a beautiful woman.
7.1k words
4.63
13.9k
9

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coven's Toy, Part 2

(Transgender, Transform, Fetish, Witchcraft, consensual)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read Chapter 1, first.

Synopsis: Tom is now Tammy, and a beautiful woman.

Elisabeth and Tammy sat quietly for a few more minutes, both lost in thought. Imagining what the next three months would be like. And the months and years after that, too.

Elizabeth really enjoyed her role as the coven's teacher for newly minted girls. She had done it successfully for the last five sex toys they had created out of their willing male candidates. And in each case the girl had fulfilled her agreement and gone on to a happy life after their two-year rotations.

Tammy, once Tom, remained nervous, and excited. It was all so new. She had already decided that she had made the right decision. Swapping Tom's aged body for that of a beautiful and young woman. All she had to do was service the lesbian members of the coven for the next two years and then she'd be free to enjoy many, many years to come.

"All right, enough. It's time for bed. And your first lesson in sex with a woman. As a woman." Beth said, giggling.

She was obviously excited by the prospect. And Tammy quickly realized that she was too.

"I have to tell you that I am about as Vanilla a lover as you can find. And among my coven sisters, I am definitely the least kinky, of any of them. That's another reason why they like me to be the teacher. No surprises here."

Beth paused and hugged Tammy to her, and they kissed, but only for a few seconds. Tammy didn't want it to stop, it was wonderful! But Beth broke it off.

"They will be the ones to introduce you to their favorite fetishes, and fantasies, and everything that they entail. For now, you and I will make love the old-fashioned way, between two women. So, come along."

And she led her new girl into the master bedroom.

"This will, of course be a totally different experience for you. Your body is new, and young and female. You're not Tom anymore, and you don't have a dick!" Elizabeth laughed, and Tammy giggled, nervously.

"You'll find sex as a girl, with another girl, will be wonderful. Especially with the enhancements we included in your spell."

That made Tammy both excited and nervous. She still didn't know how sex would feel in her new woman's body, and she certainly didn't understand what to expect from the 'enhancements' the coven had loaded her with.

But she fully expected it to be great!

In the bedroom, Elizabeth grabbed Tammy's dress by the hem and simply pealed it off over her head. Tammy continued to stand passively, as Beth then knelt down and unbuckled her pumps.

"Okay, you can take off the rest," she ordered.

Tammy smiled, shyly as she sat on the bed to remove her shoes and stockings. Then she stood and after fumbling just a little, unhooked her bra. After slipping it off, she reached up and cupped her new breasts. She still wasn't sued to her new body and they felt so delightful, she giggled.

"Stop feeling yourself up and get out of those panties. I want to get a good view."

"Okay," Tammy said, quietly.

Once nude she just stood, unmoving with her hands at her sides, uncertain and uneasy.

Elizabeth examined her closely. Walking around her casually. As if she was buying a new piece of art.

"You do look great. Nice choice, picking Bisset. We will all be happy, I'm sure."

Then she stopped in front of her, "Okay, now you can undress me." And she turned around so Tammy could reach the zipper on the back of her dress.

Tammy took a deep breath and then reached out and gently pulled the little tab, all the way to the top of Beth's ass. And it was a fine ass, she thought. She realized that she was getting aroused. She could sense it, as a tingling in her pussy. And it felt good.

She then pushed the sleeves off of Beth's shoulders and the simple dress slid off her, down her body and crumpled around her feet, on the floor.

Tammy then shifted to Beth's delicate bra strap and undid its tiny hooks.

At that, Beth stepped out of her dress, and turned around. And when she didn't do anything more, Tammy got the hint and slowly peeled the bra off of her mistress' beautiful breasts. The sight made her even hotter, and she detected a dampness in her new pussy.

My God! I have a hot pussy! She thought and it made her chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Beth asked. She was a bit put off, wondering if the new toy was somehow insulting her.

Tammy, smiling, shook her head, "I have a pussy and it feels like it's all excited."

"Hah, it should be excited, and wet."

"It is," Tammy mumbled, as she bent down to remove Beth's shoes.

Beth rested a hand on Tammy's head for balance as she stepped out of her shoes. Tammy stayed down to unhook Beth's stockings and then her lacy garter belt. She gently pulled the belt's straps out from under Beth's panties, so she could free the thing and set it aside.

She then slid the stockings down and again, Beth balanced with a hand on her head as Tammy pulled off her stockings.

When she tried to stand, Beth held her down, "stay there, and pull down my panties."

Tammy hooked her fingers in the sides of the tiny bikinis and slid them down Beth's smooth legs. Of course, it left her face in front of her pussy and Tammy became even more excited.

Once Beth stepped out of the panties, Tammy stood and Beth immediately pulled her close and they hugged and kissed.

Tammy moaned, as it felt really, really good. Not only the kiss and the tongue that Beth pushed in between her lips, but also the contact between their breasts. That, actually seemed to send an almost electrical shock through her body.

Slowly, Elizabeth took control and maneuvered them onto the big bed, with Tammy on her back and Beth on top of her. They broke off their kiss a couple of times, but always resumed as soon as they could.

After they were both laid out on the bed, Beth pulled away and slithered her way down until she could capture Tammy's nipple in her mouth. She kissed and licked and sucked on first one and then the other for what seemed to Tammy, like ages. All the while, she moaned and twitched and heaved under Beth's fantastic attention and the feelings produced.

It felt so good that she almost felt like she might cum. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before, and she marveled at how wonderful it felt and how lucky women were. How lucky she was.

But then Beth shifted again and left her nipples as she moved further down, pausing for only a quick lick at her navel, before finishing her slide with her lovely mouth on the new woman's pussy.

That's when things moved to another level entirely. As Beth kissed, and sucked on her pussy, and on her clit, Beth almost lost her mind. It felt so unbelievably good. Her last coherent thought was 'extasy', and then she stopped thinking and just floated with the feelings, as she had first one orgasm, and not long after a second. And both of them took her breath away and shut down her brain completely.

After Tammy had her second consecutive orgasm, Beth giggled and pushing her herself up, looking up at her new lover. Tammy seemed totally out of it. Her eyes were closed, and she was panting, but also kind of purring like a happy kitty. Other than that, she wasn't moving at all.

Beth decided to let her rest, so she climbed out of bed and after washing up a bit in the bathroom sink, she walked out to retrieve a glass of wine.

She took her time and when she returned to the bedroom, Tammy still hadn't moved. So, Beth sat on the edge of the mattress and turned on some soft music.

She propped herself up on the pillows and sat quietly, sipping from her glass, as Tammy finally started to show some signs of life.

The girl moaned, rolled onto her side, and opened her eyes. She smiled, and just above a whisper, said, "fantastic. It was unbelievably wonderful. I thought I was in heaven."

"Well, my dear, that's how good it can feel for a woman. And since our enchantment included upping your sex drive and the intensity of your orgasms, it was about a good as it gets. And, every one of your orgasms will be that good, or possibly better."

"Oh my God, Beth. I could die from the pleasure."

Beth laughed. "I hardly think so, but I'm happy for you. And for my sisters. We'll have a lot of fun with you."

Sighing, Tammy whispered, "be my guest."

Beth laughed. "Well, now that you mention it. It's my turn. I doubt if you're very good at it, most men aren't, so you have a lot to learn, and I'm here for you to practice on. So here, take a drink of this and then you can start your learning process." And she held out her wine goblet, as she slipped onto the bed and laid down.

Tammy sighed, and then smiled and sat up, cross-legged on the bed. She took the glass and took several large swallows, before setting it aside on a nightstand. Then started crawling between Beth's legs.

"And this, by the way is the most important topic in your curriculum, my dear. So, you had better get it right." And she chuckled as she watched Tammy position herself.

"I'll try my best, teacher." Tammy said laughing.

Beth slid down to a more comfortable position, laying flatter, and then Tammy sprawled on top of her, and they kissed. And again, Tammy loved it, and her whole body reacted. And her pussy seemed to tingle and get wet.

Soon, though she felt the need for more, so like Beth had done earlier she slid down to her mistresses' breasts and applied her mouth to her nipples. Tom had always loved this aspect, so Tammy felt comfortable licking and sucking and nibbling on the woman's nipples.

Beth was enjoying herself, but not so much that she couldn't do a little coaching. She gave gentle pointers and tips to her student, and as they were applied, Beth enjoyed herself more. And Tammy was being an attentive and dedicated student.

"Now move lower," Beth whispered, after a while.

Tammy took her time and kissed her way down Beth's body, tickling her and making her squirm and giggle, until she arrived at her sex. And it was as alluring as Tammy imagined it would be. Somehow, she felt just as aroused, when she began applying her lips and tongue to Beth's clit, as she had felt when she was the recipient. Giving pleasure was just as good as receiving it. Almost...

Again, Beth provided advice and pointers as Tammy worked on her. She found it difficult to concentrate, but not impossible. Tammy was good, but not yet great. Tom must have been an experienced lover.

But the longer things went, and the more Tammy applied the things she was told, the closer Beth came to her peak, and she eventually had a very nice orgasm of her own. As she came, she grabbed Tammy's head and held her firmly, as she shuddered, and then slowly relaxed.

"Lick me gently and slowly for a while, then you can start again. Please," she instructed, quietly.

Tammy lost track of time, while she gently massaged Beth's pussy with her lips and tongue. But when Beth began pressing down on the back of her head, she got the message and ramped things back up.

She was pleased to hear Beth moan and start to squirm and shudder, and without much help, Tammy brought Beth off, once again.

When she felt Beth relax and heard her sigh, Tammy reverted to the gentle stimulation, until she heard Beth mumble, "very nice. You're good. Better than most. Now go wash off your mouth and refill the wine glass. Then come back and we can relax and snuggle for a while."

Tammy crawled out of bed and picked up the empty wine glass as she headed to the bathroom. After washing her cheeks and rinsing her mouth, she went out to the kitchen. When she glanced at Beth, she was laying back with her eyes closed and a contented smile on her face.

It made her feel good. She felt like a successful woman lover.

As she refilled the glass, she was thinking. This is unbelievable. Just a couple of days ago she was Tom, an old guy waiting out the last of his life. Now, Tammy was a beautiful young woman who had just made love to another beautiful woman, and had absolutely loved it. She still couldn't believe it was happening. She was still worried that she might wake up, any second, and find that it was all some delightful dream.

Giggling she reached around and slapped herself on the ass. And it stung. "I can't be dreaming!" She said to no one, as she walked back to the bedroom, and her lover and mentor.

She was still giggling as she entered the bedroom, and Beth who was now laying up against the headboard, her asked, "what are you giggling about, silly?"

"Oh, ah; I can't believe what has happened. It seems too good to be true. I'm afraid I'm going to wake up and find that it is all a dream."

Elizabeth smiled, "No my dear, it is real. You are Tammy, now, not Tom. And you belong to a coven of witches for the next two years."

Tammy smiled when she heard the confirmation, but her expression faded when she thought about the two-year commitment. If it was as fun as the last hour, she'd be fine and happy. But the others had mentioned kinky sex, and they had described altering her psyche to be a nymphomaniac. That was scarry.

She handed Elizabeth the wine glass and then walked around the bed and crawled in. She laid on her side and snuggled up against her lover and teacher, resting her head in the crook of the woman's arm.

Beth wrapped her arm around her.

"Beth, am I going to be all right? The sex was fantastic, and I already want more. And that scares me a bit."

"Tammy, you'll be fine," Beth assured her. "You'll find that the sex is great. But you will always be horny. But, that's the case with a lot of women, and Men too. Is that so bad?"

An she bent down and kissed Tammy on the forehead. "Your life will be filled with happy, sex."

Tammy, accepted what Beth had said. And tried to look at the bright side. After all, her new life would certainly be better that anything old Tom had to look forward to. And in two years' time she'd be free to do whatever she wanted. Probably just chase women. And that idea started her giggling again.

She then shifted until she could wrap her lips around Beth's nipple and they both sighed, enjoying their respective feelings.

And those feelings led to another round of glorious sex, for the both of them.

When they finally finished. Tammy was overwhelmed and exhausted. All of her concerns were forgotten, and she was still captivated by how wonderful it was. Sex as a woman was so much more than Tom had ever experienced. Her ability to orgasm, over and over again, and the fantastic pleasure each delivered literally blew her mind.

"My god, Beth, this was wonderful. Is it always that good?" she said, still panting, and holding herself.

They were laying side-by-side, on their backs, with the bedding crumpled around their sweaty bodies.

Beth giggled. "So, you really did like it, huh?"

"God, yes! I loved all of it. Both times!"

"Well, we girls do have many more sensual body-parts. And unlike the nasty, male of the species, we're not limited to cumming only once per session."

She reached over and gently tickled Tammy's nipple, making her shiver and sigh.

"And you know, my dear, you are especially blessed."

Moaning, Tammy reached up and grabbed her teacher's hand. "It all felt so fantastic! My whole body seemed aroused, and reactive to the feelings. Not just my pussy. My breasts too, and my ass. And my skin even seemed to become a part of my orgasm. Is that how all women feel, or is it because of what the coven did to me?"

Beth smiled. "Tammy, my dear. Not all women achieve the same level of feelings. Some only feel their orgasms from, and in their pussies. Some can get off from their breasts, or from anal. Very few are as endowed as you are. And that was our doing. Remember? Nymphomania?"

And she rolled over and kissed her new toy.

Pulling back, after a few very nice moments, she continued. "And you were all concerned about that. See how nice it is?"

Tammy, sighed and smiled. But then she grew concerned. "But it felt so good. I want more, right now. But I'm too tired. It's torture!"

"Oh, come now. You'll get used to it. Sure, you'll always want more. But as you can see, that's not possible. You'll have to learn to control your urges."

"I don't want to." Tammy said, giggling.

But then she got serious again. "I can see myself turning into some, bimbo slut. Always wanting sex. Thinking of nothing else."

"No. You're too intelligent for that. And we'll keep you busy with other tasks. But we did want you to always crave sex. With us. It will make your next two years easier. We can't be saddled with a sex toy who doesn't want sex. That wouldn't be any fun, for us, or for you."

"Well, I can assure you that I will always want sex!"

And they both laughed at that.

Sleep was difficult for Tammy. As soon as she had rested a bit, she began thinking about more sex. But Beth was sleeping soundly beside her and she didn't want to wake her.

Tammy, without much thought, slid her hands down to her pussy and began gently massaging her clit, and pussy lips.

As she slowly worked her way into a wet arousal, she moaned in pleasure.

"Stop that, you maniac! Go to sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow. We'll be shopping all day. It should be fun, but you need to get your rest." Beth said, a she slapped Tammy on her ass.

Tammy jumped, "ouch! But I want more."

"No more, tonight. Tomorrow. I can tie you down, if you don't behave."

The thought, somehow, gave Tammy a thrill. "Oh, really?" she chuckled, only partly pretending interest.

"Never you mind, that lesson is in the future. For now, control yourself. And get some sleep. It has been a long and crazy day for you, hasn't it?"

"Yes. That's for sure." Tammy answered.

"And tomorrow will be another long day. So relax. Dream about the pretty, girly clothes we'll be buying, tomorrow. Good night!"

And Beth rolled over on her side, with her back to the newly created, and very horny young woman, who eventually did succeed in falling asleep herself.

When Tammy woke up the next morning Beth was already up. Before she left, she had apparently laid out a simple dress for her to slip into, as well as a pair of panties.

Tammy got up, stiff and sore from last night's fun. "That really wore me out," she mumbled out loud, but only to herself, as she staggered into the bathroom. There she found a towel and assorted toiletries on display, also intended for her use.

Tammy spent several minutes examining and admiring herself in the mirror over the sinks. Damn! I'm beautiful! She thought. And she giggled, as she ran her hands up under her breasts and then down her sides to her hips and then, inevitably to her crotch.

The minute her fingers touched her sex, she became aroused, and started thinking about getting herself off.

Deciding it would be best under the warm water, in the shower. She turned on the flow and stepped in. It was difficult, but she held off on the sex, while she washed her hair and then her body. When her skin was nice and wet and slippery from the soap, she went for it, again slipping her hands between her legs and using her fingers on her clit and inside her pussy.

It felt wonderful, and she sighed and laughed.

For a moment, she paused, thinking; I still can't believe this is all real. I have a pussy and a beautiful young body! And she laughed in delight at that, while she resumed fingering herself.