Coven's Toy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as she lay there next to her favorite toy, a little devil whispered in her ear.

"Tammy lover, I have a proposal for you. I can unlock the hood and we can go to sleep, or I can leave it on, and lick you to an orgasm. Which would you go for?"

Tammy couldn't believe what she was hearing. What was Beth thinking? It wasn't like her to get all wrapped up in these types of fetish games.

When she rolled onto her elbow, and looked at her Mistress, through the mask's grid, she was surprised to see her lover staring intently at her with a devilish smile on her face.

She must be serious, Tammy thought. So, she then settled into examining her own feelings about the offer. She wanted both things. Out of the helmet, and a nice orgasm. But which did she want more?

She remembered back to when she had been locked away in the thing, while she was at Rebecca's. There, she was only allowed a climax a couple of times, while in the helmet, and both times it had been great. But almost all of her orgasms were great, no matter the circumstances. And she really needed an orgasm now. She was sure the helmet wouldn't get in the way of her enjoying one. In fact, she was surprised to realize, it just might make her feel even better.

What the hell, why not? She decided.

Before she could reconsider, she slurred "lick please."

Elizabeth had been waiting, excitedly for Tammy's response. She had hoped that her toy's insatiable need for sex would outweigh her dislike for the helmet. And that's what had happened!

"Oh, you're such a wonderful slut." She giggled. As she pulled Tammy over and' placing her own lips over the mask's mouth hole, she stuck he tongue in and met Tammy's pushing out.

They giggled together as they French kissed, through the obscene mouth tube. They kept it up for several minutes, before Beth began shifting her position down and onto Tammy's wonderful breasts. She spent a while kissing, sucking and licking her nipples and their jewelry, eliciting moans of pleasure, before she continued her trip Southwards over the satiny corset and then to Tammy's very wet pussy.

Tammy was in extasy as she enjoyed first one and then a second orgasm. And Beth only stopped then, because she was afraid that her toy would pass out if she had another.

Elizabeth slowly moved off her lover and slithered back up to lay next to her. She would have preferred to lay ion top, but was afraid that in Tammy's condition, and with her corset holding her tightly as it always did, her weight might be too much. So, Beth laid comfortably next to her, until her breathing returned to normal.

Later, Tammy was surprised when Beth climbed out of bed, and wandered out of the room. She came back a few minutes later with a bottle of water.

"Thirsty?" she asked as she sat on the bed.

"Uh Huh." Tammy mumbled through her mouth tube.

"Well sit up and take a drink."

Tammy struggled to sit up, as she always did in her corset, but she made it, and then Beth held out the bottle.

While she had been working at sitting up, Tammy had been hoping that Beth would remove the helmet, so she could drink, but realized, when her Mistress handed her the bottle of water, that it wasn't coming off, at least not now.

She took the bottle and literally poured some into her open mouth, holding her head back so it wouldn't spill.

When she was finished drinking, she handed the bottle back.

She was shocked when Elizabeth asked her where the mouth plug for the helmet was.

"Ug," she groaned as she pointed to the box, sitting next to the bed.

Elizabeth reached over, and fished around for the plug. It did look like one of those old-fashioned drain plugs, she'd seen in old sinks.

She reached over, with an small smile and inserted the thing in Tammy's mouth hole. "Now go get ready for bed. I'll use the bathroom after you, tonight. And don't take that plug out!"

Tammy was really disappointed. She had hoped to be let out of the helmet, not kept in it and with her mouth plugged. But she had agreed to continue wearing the thing, and there had been no mention of for how long.

And, of course, she had enjoyed two glorious orgasms, so she couldn't complain too much.

She wandered into the bathroom and struggled, with her limited vision, to give herself her night-time enema. She was unable to rinse out her mouth or brush her teeth, and that left her feeling dirty. At least with the cursed mask on, she didn't have to worry about her hair or makeup. That was a small thing, but still something to be appreciated.

As soon as she came out, Beth went in, stopping for a moment to run her hands, lovingly all over the helmet. It was a sensual moment, for both of them.

But it only lasted for a few seconds, before Elizabeth disappeared into the bathroom, and Tammy crawled into bed. It was then that she remembered how difficult it was to get comfortable laying on a pillow in the metal contraption now securing her head. Damn!

They both did sleep, one more comfortably than the other.

In the morning. a tired Tammy was again hoping for release from her cursed helmet, but Elizabeth didn't even mention it. Instead, she ordered her toy to get up and prepare breakfast.

Tammy indignantly climbed out and headed to the kitchen.

While she prepared eggs, bacon and toast for her Mistress, Tammy tried to decide what she would eat, with the helmet's tube in her mouth all she could do was swallow liquids, so she mixed up a fruit smoothie for herself. But couldn't even consume that, until Elizabeth removed the mouth plug. Her plug, she thought, disgustedly. At least the thing had prevented most of the drool that would normally be expected to dribble out of a gagged person's mouth. That was a blessing, of sorts.

When Elizabeth joined her, she was freshly showered and casually dressed.

"Ah, great, I'm starved." Beth said, smiling, pleasantly.

Tammy gave her a dirty look, but much of it was blocked by the mask.

After serving her Mistress, Tammy grunted and pointed to her blocked mouth.

"Oh of course, come here." Beth instructed, and when Tammy bent toward her, Beth removed the plug and handed it to her. "You'd better rinse this thing off, it's kind of gross. I'll put it back in after we eat."

"Huh?" Tammy moaned.

"Well, you can't walk around all day with your mouth wide open. You could catch a fly!" And Elizabeth laughed at her little joke.

Tammy, though, didn't laugh, she couldn't, and she was too upset by the whole thing. And, what did Beth mean about 'all day'?

While her mistress ate, Tammy poured sips of her smoothie down her open mouth, holding her head back to allow the liquid to flow in. It was difficult and humiliating, but she had no choice.

Elizabeth carefully reinserted Tammy's mouth plug after she'd finished, and headed into her home office to take care of some business.

After cleaning up after breakfast Tammy went into the bathroom for her morning cleaning routine. Even though she was well practiced, it was made difficult by her inability to see properly. And that only contributed to her anger and frustration.

Dressed, she started on her day's chores, struggling with the visibility constraints and hating her inability to talk, eat, or drink as she moved about.

At noon, as she usually did, she prepared a nice salad for Elizabeth, and another smoothie for herself.

Elizabeth removed her plug so Tammy could pour her liquid lunch down her throat. Then she replaced it.

After finishing her meal, Elizabeth sat quietly and watched Tammy as she cleaned up the kitchen. When that task was completed, Elizabeth spoke up. "Come Tammy, watching you in your helmet has me all turned on. I need some loving." And she led her toy back to their bedroom.

Once there, Tammy stripped her Mistress, and then removed her own dress. They then crawled, together onto the bed. Beth grabbed Tammy's helmeted head and guided her toy onto her knees between her outstretched legs. Tammy dutifully used her hands and her tongue to give her Mistress a powerful orgasm. She understood that the damned helmet had contributed greatly to her lovers' arousal, and wasn't pleased by the thought.

How long is she going to keep me in this thing? I should never have told her how long Rebecca had kept me locked in it. Could she be planning on a week like Rebecca had? God, I hope not! That had been hell. Much worse than she had let on, when she'd told the story.

As always, after Beth had enjoyed herself, Tammy hoped that she'd return the favor. Despite her misery, Tammy was, as always, horny. But after Elizabeth had recovered, she asked, "did you shower this morning?"

Tammy automatically replied "no, Mistress", but it came out gibberish, so she shook her head.

"Why not? That's something you do every morning isn't it?"

Tammy nodded, but reached up to indicate her hood.

"That's' no excuse. You can't tell me that you didn't shower the entire week you wore that thing for sister Rebecca."

When Tammy couldn't form an answer, Elizabeth continued, "well, let's take a shower, I can use one, and I certainly know you need one."

She then climbed out of bed and began opening Tammy's corset, and stripping off her stockings.

When they were both nude, except for Tammy's helmet, Elizabeth started up the water, and led Tammy into her luxuriously large shower stall.

Tammy knew what was coming. She had showered every day while at Rebecca's house, wearing the helmet. When Beth pushed her under the water, it ran down her head, and into her eyes, and she couldn't wipe it out. And when she turned, it sprayed into her open mouth.

"Okay, wash me." Elizabeth ordered, and she watched the poor girl get soaked, as she moved around carefully and gently washing her body. She could see that the water flowing into and around the helmet really bothered her toy, but it didn't bother her. In fact, it was quite entertaining, in a mean-spirited kind of way. And that made her think. Am I becoming a bitchy dominant? Am I actually enjoying Tammy's suffering? I hope not. But still, I am liking this game.

When Tammy had finished washing her Mistress, Elizabeth washed Tammy, teasing her, making her squirm as she scrubbed the girl's crotch and played with her clit bell and pussy rings. Again, Elizabeth enjoyed torturing her toy, much to her amusement.

They had a hard time drying Tammy's enclosed head. The towels were thick and fluffy, but were still unable to properly dry her hair behind the screening.

"Oh, never mind, Finish with me, I need you to do my hair and make-up. I have several errands to run, this afternoon, I'll make sure I'm home for dinner."

So, Tammy wrapped a towel around her neck and head, and after Beth helped her with her corset, Tammy spent the next hour making her Mistress presentable.

As she was heading out to the garage, Elizabeth suddenly stopped and returned. "Oh, I almost forgot, open wide," she said giggling, as she replaced the plug in Tammy's mouth.

Tammy groaned, pitifully, but her Mistress ignored her.

Only after Elizabeth had driven away, was Tammy able to use a hair dryer to dry her damp hair, and finish getting herself dressed. She spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning the bathrooms.

Tammy had dinner waiting when Elizabeth returned home. She was in a surprisingly good mood and gave her toy a big hug and a kiss on her mouth plug as she walked into the kitchen. Of course, the absurdity of that kiss made her giggle, and Tammy grunt.

Tammy had prepared enough food for the two of them, hoping that Beth would let her out. She was really hungry, and thirsty, and generally miserable. But she had also prepared another smoothie for herself, just in case. She'd stashed it in the refrigerator, out of site, to put a bit more pressure on her Mistress.

And it worked. After surveying the nice spread of food, Beth looked at Tammy. "This looks wonderful. Thank you my dear. It appears there's enough for two. I imagine you're hungry?"

Tammy nodded.

Sighing, Elizabeth pulled out the key to the helmet. "Come here, I think you've earned your release. But, don't put that thing away. For some reason I really loved it. I loved you in it. Whatever."

Tammy moaned at the thought, but she was too happy to let it bother her.

As the thing was taken off and the mouth piece was removed, she groaned pitifully, as she massaged her jaw, and tried to get some life back into her stiff muscles. They really hurt, from being held in the open position for so long.

Before long, though, the two of them were seated at the little table enjoying the well-prepared food. Tammy especially.

That night was filled with simple, unencumbered sex between the two beautiful women. No stories, and no games, just love making.

And the next day was also an easy one. The two of them lounged around the house, relaxed, enjoying a movie on the television, reading, and fooling around, surfing the Internet.

Tammy even spent some time visiting web sites she remembered as being some of Tom's favorites. Although now, from her viewpoint, they weren't so very arousing.

They went out to a nice restaurant for dinner, where they enjoyed good food, excellent wine and the all too familiar lustful attentions of the staff and the other patrons.

Arriving home, that evening, they settled in and moved onto stories of Tammy's stay with Mistress Roxanne.

They got comfortable, as always, and Tammy began her tale.

"Mistress Roxanne had made arrangements that allowed me to park in the underground garage beneath her condo's tall building, downtown."

"In the 'Gaslamp District', right?"

"Yes, the nicest neighborhood of old San Diego. It's full of restaurants and clubs, and tourist joints."

"I know."

"Sorry. She owns the penthouse on the top floor. It's big and luxurious, and has fantastic views of the bay, and the Ocean.

"I had to haul all of my things up to her place. She doesn't have any live-in staff. She preferers eating out most of the time, so she only had a housekeeper come in a couple of days per week. While I stayed there, I did a lot of the cooking and cleaning."

"That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No, not at all. After all of the, ah, craziness at Mistress Rebecca's it was kind of relaxing." Tammy replied. But then she sighed.

"Mistress Roxanne had her own fetishes in store for me. A couple of days after I arrived, she took me to a jeweler who fitted me with this."

"Your lovely slave collar." Elizabeth cut in.

"Yes. I've been wearing it ever since." And she reached up and tapped the tall and all too obvious slave collar sealed onto her neck.

"It's never been removed?"

"Nope. I think there's a way to unlock it, but I don't believe anyone else knows how, or has the key except Mistress Roxanne."

Tammy paused for a few minutes while she assembled the next part of her story. While she thought, she played with her lover's pussy, tickling her sensitive areas with her long nails. Beth squirmed, moaned and giggled, at the feelings she received.

Finally, Tammy continued with her tail. Beth almost wished she hadn't.

"Mistress Roxanne, loved to show me off and humiliate me in public. She would lock a leash on my collar and lead me all over the city, past all of the gawking tourists, to restaurants, shops and even onto the beaches. I hated every minute of it. Everyone knew I was a sex slave and a lot of them insulted me or made fun of me."

"I'm sorry, I made you wear that leash, the other day. If I'd know how much you hated the thing, I wouldn't have taken you out with it."

"Oh, that's all right, I did eventually get used to it. Sort of. She kept the leash on me almost all of the time, whether we were out or just around the condo. The damn thing was always dangling from my neck. At night, Mistress would hang the hand loop on the bedpost. And, of course. I was forbidden from ever touching my leash. No matter what. So, it was either always either getting in the way or controlling me."

Tammy paused to sniff, as she was tearing up. "It was so frustrating. And humiliating. And like I said, we went everywhere with me on the leash. And we went out a lot."

"And how did the people who saw you react? Insults you said."

"Well, that was part of it. Some laughed, but a lot of them made snide comments, or offered to buy me, or rent me like I was a pet or a whore."

"Mistress absolutely loved it. She used to laugh and pretend to consider all of the offers. I was never sure if she enjoyed flirting with those bores or if she was actually contemplating whoring me out. To some guy!"

"And I know you're not interested in men," Beth commented.

"Not in the least."

Tammy stopped, at that point and focused her attention, and her mouth on her Mistress' pussy.

Beth wasn't disappointed in the break. Per usual, she was ready, and Tammy was very good at giving her what she wanted.

As Tammy brought her closer and closer to her peak, Beth zoned-out, picturing her toy, being led around on her leash all over San Diego's most exciting, fashionable and tourist-packed neighborhoods. She could only imagine how much the people-watchers enjoyed the view. How exciting it must have been for them, especially the silly tourists.

Her ruminations were stopped when her feelings overwhelmed her ability to think about anything other than her orgasm.

After Beth recovered, and it did take quite a while, Tammy resumed her tale.

"Mistress Roxanne really enjoyed dragging me around on that leash, but she also enjoyed torturing me with a remote-controlled vibrator. She made me wear rubber panties with a built-in dildo. To make it worse, they were flesh colored and included a molded in pussy. I'm sure that most people who got a look under my short skirts thought I was naked, and didn't even understand that I was plugged and being fucked by the thing in my real pussy.

"Mistress would lead me around, and use a little remote to torture me. You know how sensitive I am down there. It would drive me crazy. Several times I stumbled and almost fell. Other's she'd make me moan or even cry in frustration. In public too. I hated it. And I was so horny I could hardly think!"

"Beth, my love, she used that vibrator to drive me crazy. On occasion she would tie my leash to a light pole or a bike rack while she went into some store, and she'd turn on the vibrator. I'd try to stand quietly while everyone stared, but I couldn't do that for long, before I'd start squirming and moaning. Usually she'd turn the thing off, before I lost it and came, but several times she just left it on, and I orgasmed, right there, in front of everyone. God, that was embarrassing. But what could I do?"

"There were a couple of times when watchers actually applauded. And a lot of women called me 'slut' and 'whore', and that's what I felt like."

"I'm surprised you weren't kidnapped and raped." Elizabeth said, obviously concerned.

"I worried about that too, but Mistress made sure that I was always out in clear view of the crowds. Never anywhere where an assault could take place without witnesses."

"A couple of times she took me to the Symphony and I had to sit quietly, in a revealing gown."

"You must have looked wonderful."

"I did, but I had to sit there, quietly, among the sophisticated crowd, while she tormented me with the damn vibrator. That was perhaps the worst. Most of those folks were elderly and conservative, and were really put off, when I lost it, and came there in front of them. Their comments hurt more than any others."

At that, Tammy really did break out sobbing. And, Beth felt terrible for her, so she pulled her gently up so they could kiss and hug. Beth spent the rest of that night consoling her like the older sister Tammy often pictured her to be.

As that wasn't the kind of story-telling session she enjoyed, Elizabeth allowed all thoughts of sex to fade as the pair slowly drifted off to sleep.