Coven's Toy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime later Tammy crawled out of bed to cleanse herself, as she did every night.

When she returned to the bed, Beth kissed her lovingly, before she rolled over and a bit depressed went to sleep.

Tammy felt better in the morning. After all, she'd been through worse. Although those days with Roxanne had been miserable, she had survived them.

The next couple of days were whiled away with the two of them relaxing, doing simple chores, and making quiet, easy love, each night.

When she felt up for it, knowing what Beth wanted, Tammy invited her to bed early so she could resume her story telling. She was actually feeling a little guilty for not doing her part to please her favorite witch.

After they had assumed the position, Tammy dove in.

"I left for Mistress Roxanne's as soon as I possibly could. Happy to be free of her, and I'm not looking forward to returning to her for the second round."

"I understand, but..."

"Yes, I have to go back. At least this time I know what to expect."

Tammy sighed and then dove into her new story.

"Mistress Jennifer, loved golf. And lived on the edge of the course in Torrey Pines. A beautiful place. She played the game almost every day, with either a group of women, or with several men. She did have a maid, a cook and a groundskeeper, so again I had few chores to perform around the house.

"What she did want was for me to be her caddy and cart driver. And to flirt with her competitors, to distract them."

"Hah, that must have been fun, and easy for you."

"Well, yes, it was," Tammy admitted, sheepishly.

"Although I didn't really like leading on the men. I was always afraid that one of them might really want to take me up on my, ah, hints."

"Did it work?"

Tammy laughed. "Yes. At least in some cases. Several times, the guys and even some of the women really shanked their shots when I did something to distract them."

"Like what? Were you acting like a little slut?"

"Yes. Mistress Jennifer insisted on it. Mainly I was flirting and showing off my body. She always had me in tiny dresses and skirts, displaying my breasts and my jewelry. If I wasn't wearing the rubber panties with the vibrators, I wore no panties at all, and my bell was jingling, and I was flashing my pussy rings."

"I'd bend over to pick up Mistress' golf tee, or her ball, and flash my ass with its plug. I'd suck on a water bottle like it was a cock."

"I'm sure you hated that!"

"I did. But Mistress didn't care. She wanted her male opponents turned on and thinking about fucking me, not playing golf. When we were alone, she used to coach me, on the things she wanted me to do. I got good at humping myself on the side rail on the back of her cart. And rubbing myself with her club heads."

"It even distracted the straight women, she occasionally played with. But they were more sidetracked by my slutty behavior than by any desire for sex with me."

Beth laughed. "But you kept at it. Did Jennifer, torture you with the vibrator panties, on the course?"

Tammy sighed, "yes. If I wasn't successful in getting some guy excited, and we could always tell by the bulges in their pants, she'd turn up the vibrator until I was panting and squirming. The guys usually figured out how hot I was and that got them going, too."

Tammy paused, obviously embarrassed by her memories. "Mistress, I couldn't help myself. The vibrator always got me so excited. I really did become a slut, and several times I actually came, right there on the golf course, in front of everybody!"

"Oh dear, you can't help yourself. You really are a slut, sometimes. But I adore you." And Beth reached down and ruffled Tammy's hair, affectionately.

Tammy felt better, hearing Beth's admission of love for her. She giggled, delightedly. "Well, I guess I've certainly learned how to act like one." Tammy admitted, while she tickled her lover's pussy.

"We did make wonderful love together almost every night, but Mistress Jennifer had her own peculiar fetish. She loved to take me in my ass. She seemed to like fucking my ass more than my pussy. With either a strap-on rubber cock, or a dildo. I decided that she liked the power trip of it all. She's kind of like Rebecca and Roxanne in that respect."

"Hmm." Elizabeth said, thoughtfully. "You may be right. Sister Jennifer, is, after all our leader. She has the personality for it. Being a leader, that is. But we do all have our kinks, don't we?"

"Yes, you all do."

"And Mistress Jennifer always had me wearing a plug in my ass. And she kept stretching me, with bigger and bigger butt plugs. I've worn them most of the time ever since."

"And that's where your twice daily enema cleansing process came from?"

"Yes. Mistress Jennifer insisted on it." Tammy answered as she kissed her mistress on her pussy, making her shiver.

"Well, then, I suppose I need to try that out. Taking you in the ass, I mean." Beth said dreamily.

"Really?"

"Yes. Right now. Go and fetch my strap-on, and don't forget to bring plenty of lube."

Tammy moaned, unhappily as she crawled out of bed and headed for Beth's sex toy stash. She returned a few minutes later to find Beth standing, naked, next to the bed, looking fantastic.

Tammy, aroused as much as ever by the sight, dropped the harness on the bed and hugged her Mistress, kissing her passionately.

But Beth wouldn't be distracted. As soon as they paused for air, she stepped away and picked up the dildo and the lube.

"You'd better get up on the bed. What was Jennifer's favorite position?"

"On my back with my legs held high," Tammy mumbled.

"Okay, let's try that. Please remove your plug."

And as Tammy pulled the big plug out of her ass and climbed onto the mattress, Beth fastened the harness around her waist and lubed her rampant, but fake cock.

She then took a dollop of lubricant and began massaging it into Tammy's gaping ass hole. As she did. She wondered if poor Tammy would ever be able to go without the plug. Would wearing it all of the time stretch her so that she's never be able to close and hold her shit inside? Not a very sexy thought.

As Beth climbed up between Tammy's legs, though, she forgot that distraction and by pushing her toy's legs up, she easily slid the dildo into her behind. Tammy helped by grabbing her thighs and pulling them toward her chest.

With her own hands freed up, Beth applied them to Tammy's pussy as she pumped into her ass hole.

Tammy enjoyed that a lot, and she began moaning in pleasure.

Mistress Jennifer had always used her hands on herself. Leaving Tammy's pussy alone. And as a result, Tammy had to get herself off, if she could, from anal stimulation alone. Dear Beth was going to give Tammy her orgasm in the best way possible, with both anal and vaginal stimulation. Very nice...

It wasn't long before Tammy came with Beth smiling down at her.

"Oh, thank you, mistress. That felt really good."

"I'm glad. But I'm afraid it didn't do much for me."

"Mistress Jennifer used her hands on herself, while she fucked my ass." Tammy explained.

"Ah, she did, did she? Why didn't you tell me that at the start?"

Tammy smiled, "well, that wouldn't have been as much fun." And after a short pause she added, "for me."

Beth laughed, but then swatted Tammy on her exposed ass cheek. "Well now it's my turn."

She then moved her hands to her own pussy and, resuming pumping into her toy's ass, she reached between her legs and began working on her own orgasm.

And it worked. And Beth enjoyed it immensely.

As they lay, together afterwards, with the strap-on, discarded, and Tammy's plug back in place, Beth sighed.

"So, it sounds like your time with Jennifer was easy and enjoyable. A good thing, after your time with sister Roxanne."

"Yes, it was, and it was much more pleasant than my time with either Rebecca or Roxanne. I was grateful. I really needed a change of pace. If you know what I mean."

"I understand. Now come here, and make love to me, again. With your mouth and tongue. I like those the most."

"Yes, Mistress."

The next day, by mutual agreement, they again took a break from their routine and dedicated themselves to rest and rehabilitation. They idled away the morning, sleeping late, showering together and then casually eating a late breakfast. Afterward Tammy had given her Mistress a 'manny-peddi'. She then gave herself the same treatment.

Feeling good, they went out to do a little shopping.

Well after noon, they were sitting in a cozy café in a quiet neighborhood when they noticed someone approaching. They assumed that it was yet another sex-crazed admirer, and tried to Ignore them, hoping they'd leave them alone. Tammy in particular was tired of being accosted, and drooled over, by horny men, and women.

They were startled, though when they heard their stalker call out, "hi Tammy."

They both turned to see the salesgirl, Cassie, from the fetish shoe store standing, smiling next to their table.

"Hi, ah, Cassie," Tammy answered, surprised and only a bit embarrassed, by being called out in public. She remembered Cassie, from their past encounters, as being pretty, outgoing, and very interested in both her and Elizabeth, and in their mistress and slave lifestyle. At least that's the way the girl interpreted their relationship.

Elizabeth was a little quicker to recover. "Hi Cassie, it's a surprise to bump into you here."

Tammy noticed, as Elizabeth took over the conversation, that Cassie now sported a septum ring, like hers. Not quite as large and cumbersome, but nonetheless easily visible.

"Yes, I know. I got excited when I spotted the two of you, sitting here. How have you been Mistress?" Cassie replied, with a little giggle.

Elizabeth wasn't used to being addressed as 'mistress' out in public, but she decided not to call attention to it. "Oh, we've been doing just fine, my dear. We're just enjoying a quiet, lunch."

Just then a handsome man stepped up behind the girl, and rested a hand on her shoulder. Cassie smiled at the touch. "Oh, this is my boyfriend..."

But she suddenly stopped speaking when she felt the obvious squeeze of the guy's hand.

Cassie then smiled sheepishly, "I mean my Master. Eric."

He smiled over her shoulder at Elizabeth and Tammy, "Hello, lovely ladies. It's a pleasure to meet you. Cassie has mentioned you, several times, since she joined me. And I'm delighted that we bumped into you."

Tammy saw that Eric was a really good-looking guy, if you were into men. And he was obviously a dominant, as she now noticed that Cassie also sported a slave collar, although again it wasn't as large as her own.

She was surprised when Elizabeth said, "Hello Eric, how are you? It looks like you've gotten lucky and pulled Cassie into your realm."

"Yes Elizabeth, I am very pleased with little Cassie, here. She's coming along just fine."

"You two know each other?" Cassie said, confused.

"Oh yes. We knew each other well, many years ago. It seems like it was in another life. Doesn't it, Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth stared at him for a moment. "Yes, it does Eric."

The way her Mistress was speaking and looking at the guy, seemed odd to Tammy. Almost as if there was some unspoken, and deeply significant message being passed, between the two of them. Strange.

"But, I'm sorry Eric, and Cassie, but we're just about to finish up and head out to an appointment. Else, I'd invite you to join us."

It was obvious to all that she wasn't interested in a prolonged visit with her 'old friend'.

"Oh, that's too bad," Cassie gushed. "I was really hoping that we could get together. I'd still love to play with the two of you, if you know what I mean?" The girl said, winking melodramatically.

Eric, though had gotten the hint and apparently wasn't about to challenge Elizabeth, so he gently turned Cassie, saying, "Some other time, then. It was great seeing you Elizabeth, and your friend, too. She's lovely." And he smiled. "Come, Cassie," he ordered and led her away from the table.

Cassie moved off, with only a wave over her shoulder

Tammy was left thinking that the guy's smile was somehow wicked.

As soon as they were out of earshot, Tammy whispered. "who was that guy? How do you know him? He gave me the creeps."

"Later." Was all that Tammy got from her Mistress.

They were finished with their meal, soon afterward. The visit from Eric, apparently putting a damper on Elizabeth's mood, and therefore on Tammy's too.

In the car, during the drive home, Elizabeth explained.

"That guy, Eric, was a member of the Coven. Of course, then her name was Erica. She was the most butch of any of us, and like sister Rebecca, very much a dominant. She eventually convinced the Coven to cast a transformation spell, to make her a male. Apparently, he's just as much of a dominant as she used to be."

"Holy shit! Really?"

"Yes, my dear. Really. And I'm sure he understands that you're a toy, and I'm sure he'd love to play with you. And I'm quite sure you wouldn't enjoy that."

Tammy shivered. Understanding what Beth was saying, and scared by all of the implications involved.

"But he's not part of the Coven anymore is he? It's all women. Only women. Right?"

"Yes, but I wouldn't put it past him to try to arrange something. He and Jennifer used to be very close."

"Oh hell." Tammy said, frightened and dreading the possibility.

To be continued...

I have no plans for a follow-up to this story.

I think it would be best if you dream up your own version of the next phase for Tammy.

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.