Covered in Cum - Side Story 01

Story Info
A dudes life in a futa world.
2.1k words
4.2
33.4k
35

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Covered in cum, is how these stories usually start off but not today. Today I'm taking over the stories while my aunt is out in the mountains giving birth to a couple more cousins. Now to introduce myself I'm Richard, yes I'm a boy living in a futa world, and yes they all call me Dick. To describe myself I'm a white dude, rather muscular, blond hair that is cut short, my dick is usually ten inches flaccid but gets up to fifteen when hard, my overall height is around six foot tall.

I'm currently in my college dorm room cooking breakfast, wearing nothing but an apron. The room is a bit more spacious than normal, but I have to thank my sister for that. The dorm is all a single room so I can see her on the bed with her morning wood stretching four feet up from the bed, the tenting blanket left her H cup tits exposed and her long sprawling legs to tremble slightly from the breeze coming from the open window.

"Dick, why is the window open? I want to go back to sleep!" Donna sleepily turned and tried to get the blanket over her tits but to no avail.

"Would you rather I fucked you awake? Besides, you have to wake up soon anyway or you will miss your classes. Now eat breakfast, I've got toast and eggs and then we can take care of your morning wood." I handed Donna a paper plate with the sparse breakfast and then ducked to avoid getting smacked with her dick as she sat up to eat.

"Why do you have to be such a hardass!" She whined while munching on the toast.

"Because if I wasn't then you'd fail and my ass would be fucked." I replied, munching my own toast. I looked along the length of her cock, now horizontal and nearly touching the far wall, and agreed with myself that I'd prefer to avoid getting fucked by that cock. Now it's not that I don't like getting fucked in the ass, when living in a futa world it's tough to avoid, I just don't like getting fucked up by dicks that are nearly as long as me.

"Alright, I get the point now, help me jack off so I can get to classes." she started moving around.

"Wait a sec, I left the window open for a reason, I'm not cleaning cum off the ceiling again! Aim it out the window!" I maneuvered Donna so that just the tip of her dick was out the window, and ditched my apron. There was another reason I aimed her out the window but I'll mention it later.

"Alright now there won't be any clean up, now fuck me before I fuck you!" Donna was starting to jack off impatiently, so without further ado I put my dick in her pussy and started fucking her. Now the main reason I pointed Donna out the window was starting to walk down the sidewalk, Cagey Sea, she is a giant asshole and unfortunately she also has a tiny ass that can't support it. Cagey always claims to be a writer, will insert the fact that she is a writer into any conversation and will dismiss anyone's attempts at writing. If my timing was correct Donna would cum directly onto Cagey which may sound hot to some people but since she hated using the school shower she would be stuck that way for the rest of the day!

"Dick I'm cumming!!!" Donna called out at exactly the right time, and in a majestic series of arks the waterfall of cum made a bullseye soaking Cagey and then drenching her, and finally sousing her in layer upon layer of spunk. Her goth makeup smeared beyond recognition. She wiped the cum from her eyes and glared up at our window. I decided to play innocent and just kept fucking my sister.

"Did you do that on purpose?" Donna asked a bit suspiciously, I kept silent and just stuck a dildo in her ass causing her to cum some more, almost dousing a random schmuck who managed to dodge it and another girl who just used the fountain of cum to refill their water bottle.

After about a half hour later Donna was finally sated for now and we both hit the showers before class, now I've heard that usually the showers are usually a fun place to be for the usual stories but since we are all college students we have to rush through but the sports futas who shower in the evening usually have fun, sometimes I join them.

Class is routine and (mostly) uneventful, sometimes the students sitting in the back will get bored and try giving each other handjobs without the prof noticing. The most daring will keep a vibrating dildo up their ass and try to get through class. I just try to sit and study, I'm hoping to become an ESNLP (Extraterrestrial Search for New Life and Pussy) scientist and be one of the first males in space. Maybe out among the stars I'd find a girl without a dick for me to start a family with, hopefully the girls out there don't have bigger dicks than the futas on Earth (foreboding music).

Chemistry class is where the trouble started. The professor is insanely hot, with a bust so big her shirt wouldn't button up past her belly button and being a chemistry prof she loved making double entendre chemistry jokes and puns. To top it off the girl next to me started (subtly) jacking off to the prof's tits. Now if you are wondering why this is a problem it's because my usually loose fitting jeans weren't very accommodating of the ever expanding third leg in my pants. I debated taking it out and perhaps my schoolmate would help take care of it but decided against it, I needed a perfect record for the history books! So I decided to take care of my hard on before anyone noticed, fortunately the restrooms were next to the classroom.

The bathroom appeared to be empty at first but I could hear a familiar fapping sound coming from the back, there I saw Cagey attempting to jack off her cock from half mast.

"Why can't I get hard!? If I could get it up I wouldn't end up getting fucked all the time, and maybe I'd keep a girl longer then a week!" Cagey was in the showers still trying to clean herself up from the cum drenching she received this morning, her body was free of cum, her black hair still flecked with a few spots of white but it was mostly cleansed.

Now that I could see her body without the excessive makeup that she usually wore she appeared much prettier, her skin was pale white but still had some cute freckles around the ass, her ass while small was nicely toned, and her breasts were smaller around B cup but perky. I realized that there was a distracted futa and a hard dick in my trousers, the math wasn't exactly difficult. I quietly put my clothes in the cubby and then slapped her ass with my 13 inch cock.

"Need help with that?" Cagey must have been really distracted because she just mumbled a consent and kept attempting to get her dick up, and that was enough for me, most horny futa's probably wouldn't have asked. Without anymore talk I rammed my dick up her ass and started fucking her.

"GAAAAH!! What the fuck! Why the fuck are you fucking my ass!?" Apparently Cagey wasn't expecting something that big in her ass.

Unabashed I responded with a chipper "You said you needed help with getting off and this appears to be working." Her cock was definitely enjoying the action, standing erect at 14 inches was dripping precum at a steady rate.

With no response ready she decided to just lean a bit more forward and focus on her own dick and give out an occasional whimper of pleasure, although she would never admit as much to anyone.

Just as I was about to cum and Cagey was on her third orgasm I felt a cock against my ass and a voice whisper in my ear that made my skin run cold despite the warm shower.

"Fucking Cagey without me? You're no fun at all, especially since my ass is much bigger and also belongs to your girlfriend." The words were not raised in volume at all but they were as cold as the Antarctic. Now you may be wondering why I was fucking my sister earlier this morning when I have a girlfriend, well we both are in very horny families and when we fuck outside the family we usually do it together as a very active threesome. So ramming Cagey in the ass without her was something that my girlfriend Anna did not look kindly on.

"You know what happens now don't you? I'm going to fuck you in the ass." Anna rubbed her 19 inch cock up against my ass, ready to put it in at any second.

"I'm pretty sure you were going to do that anyway. So just get it over with already." Despite my own impending impalement I decided to continue fucking Cagey, on the other end of my dick Cagey just ignored us and kept jacking herself off.

"Oh no, you aren't getting off that easy, I'm going to stick it in when you least expect it and when it will make you cum the hardest." Anna whispered these words sensually in my ear, pulled me in for a kiss and then reached around me to fondle Cagey's tits.

"You are way too good for me honey, let's fuck some more in my bed tonight." I went in for another kiss but Anna pulled away with a smile.

"Sorry but I have to study for a test tonight so all I can give you is a distracted handjob"

"I'll take it and give you one too, I have to study too." Anna smiled and gave a quick kiss.

A voice from another part of the shower called out, "Will you two stop with the lovey dovey shit! You are making it tough for me to jack off!"

"No, keep going! I'm almost there!"

Our threesome had drawn an audience, bearing in mind that jacking off wasn't uncommon in the showers but evidently both having a threesome and a male in the showers was making for a good show.

"Maybe we should finish this up, help me out with cagey and then we can move to your room." Despite how public sex was here, I was not a fan of having people jack off to me, either join in the fun or find your own partner!

"That sounds boring, I think I'll finish both of you off at once." Once she finished uttering those seductive words Anna rammed her dick into Cageys pussy and shoved a dildo up my ass! With that all three of us let loose gallons of cum.

Once we used the still running showers to clean up I asked Anna.

"I love you darling, but out of curiosity where were you keeping that dildo? Also would you mind taking it out of my ass?" Considering that we were both nude in the shower I couldn't figure out where that dildo had come from.

Leading us out of the showers Anna replied with a lighthearted "Where do you think I got the dildo? I was keeping it up my ass! I always go to class with a dildo up my ass when I don't have the same classes as you, I actually made a plaster mold of your dick to make the dildo. Also I'm not taking it out of your ass, I'm still pissed about you fucking Cagey without me, so you are keeping it in there until I fuck you tomorrow!"

"So since the dildo is modeled off my own dick you are telling me to fuck myself?"

"Yes, now let's go to my room and get to studying, and you can help me take care of my boner." Anna was now dressed in tight shorts and a t-shirt but her large dick was still visible via the bulge in her shirt and the wet spot just above her breasts where pre-cum still dripped out.

The rest of the day was very generic and boring so I won't bore my readers with the tale. There were books read, prep completed, hand jobs performed, and I ended the day with my girlfriends dick up my ass. Falling asleep to the promise of another fun day in college.

If you made it through this just know I am aware that my writing skills are lacking, and I have no clue what college is actually like. If there is something you want to see comment below.