Covert Liaison

Story Info
You don't know what you have until it's gone!
4.9k words
4.23
60.3k
55
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you GA for your wisdom and guidance in developing this story.

****

It was about 4:30 and I was finishing up my day when the phone rang. By the caller ID, I could see it was Traci, so I picked up and said, "What's up?"

"Hey" was the reply. "If you aren't doing anything can I come over?"

"Sure, but I worked through lunch, I'm starving, how about we meet at The Sports Page and get a bite?"

"Great, see you there about 5:30, OK?"

"OK. Bye."

At 5:30 sharp Traci and I walked into the Sports Page. As we walked through the door Traci immediately turned and ran back outside. I ran after her and found her around the corner of the building.

I asked, "What's the matter?"

She replied, "Its Jeff and his buddies. They said they were going out tonight, so I guess they decided to come here."

I said, "OK, where do you want to go?"

She put her arms around my neck, looked me square in the eyes and said, "How about taking me to your place and screwing my eyes out?"

Suddenly, I wasn't so hungry.

I guess this is a good place to stop and tell you a few things. Like Ricky Ricardo says, I've got some splain' to do. I don't want to sound like a player, which I'm not, but Traci Morrow is my ex-girlfriend and Jeff Stone is Traci's fiancé. Since Traci's and Jeff's engagement was announced, I've been receiving regular booty calls from Traci.

Hi, I'm Mark Turner, a 27-year-old IT client services manager for a national company. I've worked hard and have progressed well with the company. The company has shown their appreciation for my work through pay increases and additional benefits. I've done really well, not that it has to do with the price of tea in China.

I really like Traci; she is fun to be with and she is a tigress in bed. Many mornings after our nights together, I'd get up and my dick would be so sore I couldn't hold it to pee. I'll have to say our relationship was special. I don't love Traci; at least I don't think I do. But if things had worked out differently, I could see having a more formal relationship with her.

Before we broke up, (I say we broke up, she says I threw her out), I thought we had a good relationship. She hadn't moved in and still owned her own place, but she spent most of her time at my apartment

and I thought we were all good. One evening we were having dinner at my place when Traci declared, "Jeff Stone asked me out and I accepted."

I got up, went to the kitchen, and got two trash bags. I then went into the bedroom and bathroom and threw all of her stuff into the bags, went to the front door and dropped the bags in the hallway.

All I said was, "Leave your key on the table when you finish dinner," then I walked out.

"You don't have to be such an asshole about it," she yelled as I left.

Oh, yes I do. I could've coped better if she'd left me for anyone but him. Jeff Stone has been my arch-nemesis as far back as I can remember. If you look in the dictionary under narcissist you will find a picture of Jeff. He's undoubtedly the most self-absorbed person I've ever met. When he walks into a room everything has to be about Jeff. Of course, it doesn't hurt that he was the high school quarterback, about 6'3" with a chiseled sculpted body. Oh, and the money. His family has more money than you could spend in a lifetime. So the Corvettes and Porsches were the norms. If something could be handed to him, Jeff took it. He has never worked for anything. Jeff supposedly worked for the family business, but I suspect he just drew a check. Most days you could find him in a casino, at a track, or a bar, and always with his pack of buddies that leach off of him.

You can only imagine my contempt when less than two months later, Traci and Jeff announced their engagement. The male ego being what it is, soon after I heard the announcement, I started dating Kathy. Much as I detest Jeff, Kathy Giles is the bane of Traci's existence. It has to do with some backstabbing women's things which no mere male will ever understand, but believe me, women don't forget. Putting Traci and Kathy in the same room is like putting two cats in a bag and watching the fur fly. Kathy is a handful, a 5' 4" redhead with emerald green eyes, as vain as they come, a big social climber, and a little bit of a slut, but in a good way. She once dated Jeff until she ran afoul of Jeff's mother, and when mama wasn't happy, Jeff kicked Kathy to the curb. To say Kathy is fiery and vindictive is an understatement. We're friends with benefits; we both know we'll never be life partners.

Kathy and I ran into Traci and Jeff at a concert one night shortly after their announcement and we actually congratulated them on their engagement. Our attempt to do the right thing led to the usual result. Jeff just couldn't leave it alone and said, "You just weren't man enough to keep her were you, shithead?" As much as I wanted to punch his lights out I didn't. I tried to take the high road and let it pass. Traci just pulled Jeff away and I could tell she was giving him a large load of crap.

In the meantime, Kathy was seething and remarked, "As much as Traci and I have had our problems, I feel sorry for her having to put up with that jerk!"

The next day, I got a phone call and the caller ID said, "Traci". I thought about not picking up, but then I relented.

"Mark, I wanted to apologize about last night. What Jeff said was just totally inappropriate."

"Traci, it's not your place to apologize, it's that asshole. Besides, I've come to expect that type of response from Jeff. That's just his character."

"I know, but I feel so bad. To make it up to you, how about letting me buy you a drink after work. OK?"

I wasn't sure about this at all. "Traci, that isn't necess...."

She cut me off. "Yes it is, 5:30 at The Sports Page, be there or I will be mad. OK?"

I thought for a few moments and said, "OK."

Traci was already sitting in a booth when I got to The Sports Page. Just as a gesture, I bent down and kissed her on the cheek.

She said, "Thank you for that."

I asked, "Why"?

"Between me dating Jeff, what happened at our last dinner together and what Jeff said last night; I was afraid you wouldn't speak to me again. Believe me, that's the last thing I want." Traci reached over the table and covered my hand with hers and said, "Really."

Our waitress brought our drinks and Traci pulled her hand back.

Then Traci got a little snarky and asked, "What's the deal with Kathy?"

"We're just friends and like to hang out. There isn't anything serious, not yet anyway. Why?"

"I guess I just don't get it. There're no two people that are more direct opposites than you and Kathy."

"Look who's talking."

"Yeah, I guess I deserve that. Sometimes I don't understand Jeff and me either. Mark, you didn't give me a chance to explain."

"Traci, I don't want to know and I don't really care. And if you continue down that road, I will leave."

"I'm sorry; I didn't know it was such a sore subject."

"Traci, quit apologizing! I'm telling you, I'll leave."

Quickly, Traci said, "Please don't, I really need to talk to you."

"What about?"

She looked around a little nervously. "I don't want to talk about it here. Do you think we could talk at your place?"

Well, that's something I wasn't expecting. I still wasn't sure this was a good idea, but my curiosity got the best of me and after a few moments of thought, I said, "OK". We finished our drinks and left for my place.

As Traci stepped into my apartment she said, "Wow, I never thought I'd ever see your place again. I feel like I'm back home."

Now that raised a red flag. When somebody else's fiancée says she feels like she's home in your apartment, something is definitely up. On the other hand, since the somebody else was Jeff Stone, I was quite willing to play this through and see where it led.

I asked if she wanted a drink and she did, so I walked into the kitchen to fix something. Traci followed me and as I was opening the refrigerator door, she shut the door. I turned to see what the problem was, and she threw her arms around me and kissed me. So that's what was up, was it? Well, I wasn't going to be late to the party. I joined her in one of the most sensuous kisses of my life. I felt her lower her arms and undo my belt and my fly. She grabbed my cock and fell to her knees. As my head fell back and my eyes closed I only said, "Traci."

When I reopened my eyes and looked down, Traci was looking up at me with my cock in her mouth while she took off her blouse and bra. I didn't want us to end with a blow job, so I bent down and picked her up, kissed her and carried her into the bedroom. I sat her on the side of the bed and took off her skirt and panties as she lifted her butt. I bent down in front of her and took her right breast in my mouth, pulling, twisting, and nipping at her nipple. She put her arms around my head and held me tight. As I heard her breathing increase, her grip on me relaxed. I went to her left breast and let my hand take my mouths place on her right.

Traci started taking my shirt off as I lifted up to kiss her again. I reached down and pushed my pants and briefs off and shook them off with my leg. I started to do one of my favorite things in life. I gently pushed Traci back on the bed, put her feet on the edge of the bed, pulled her to me, and lowered my mouth to her.

With my first lick from her ass to her clit, I heard Traci, "Oh my God I've missed that!"

Traci probably has the sweetest pussy that I have ever tasted and I wasn't going to miss an opportunity to do some serious nibbling. Between kissing her whole labia, licking her clit, and my tongue probing for her g-spot, I was lost in a sexual haze. Then the pièce de résistance came when I rimmed her little star. While moving back to her clit, I buried my middle finger into her ass. Well, that did it. Between her wild thrusting and the spasms in her stomach, Traci let out an ear-piercing squeal as she came. I continued to lick her as she came down and then crawled up beside her.

I asked, "Are you going to tell me what this is about?"

Between her heaving breathing, she replied, "No, not until after you fuck me."

I went back between her legs to get her warmed up again until Traci pulled on my head. As I rose up, she grabbed my cock and guided me to her. She was so wet I pushed right in. As I did so, Traci muttered with clenched teeth, "Oh God, Oh God!"

It was nothing short of sheer ecstasy. I pulled her legs over my shoulders and a slow churn turning into an uncontrollable rapid-fire thrusting sending Traci into massive convolutions, talking incoherently, and a screaming orgasm while I painted her vagina with my jizz. It was better than any sex we had while we were together.

I rolled off of her panting. When I looked back over at Traci, tears were streaming from her eyes. I couldn't tell whether they were tears of joy or tears of terror from what we had done.

I leaned over her and said, "Traci, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to go this far."

Still crying, Traci said, "Kiss me, you fool," which I did.

When she got a grip, she scooted up into the middle of the bed, drew her legs up, put her arms around them and said, "First, thank you. You don't know how much I needed that."

Well, that was a curious statement from someone else's fiancée.

She went on to tell me about her life with Jeff, and about being treated as a possession or a trophy. Their sex was lackluster. He thought anal and oral, with the exception of a blowjob, were nasty and he wouldn't do them. The most aggressive he got was pulling her hair while in a doggie position. There was no foreplay or cuddling afterward. He would get his cookies and just leave her hanging. When he was finished he left to be with his buddies, to play ball, gamble or go to a bar. That is where they were that night, at a bar, and wouldn't be home until after midnight. She was supposedly out with her girlfriends.

She said she'd been so horny lately; even her dildo and vibe didn't satisfy her. When she saw me the previous night she thought back to when she was with me. She thought about those times all night long and couldn't wait to be with me. She laughed and said that if I wouldn't agree to meet her, she would walk into my workplace naked under a raincoat and flash me until she got her way. The reason she asked about my relationship with Kathy at the Sports Page, was if Kathy and my relationship was anything more than it is she wouldn't have seduced me.

I asked what she was going to do. She didn't want to talk about now; she said it was just too depressing. There was just so much going on.

She asked me for two favors. One, she wanted to be able to come over for sex, just to rid herself of the frustrations and put some sanity back into her life. I've never been one to turn down sex, but this was a weird situation. Still, Jeff Stone's fiancée was asking me to be her fuck buddy, so I said OK. Touché, mother fucker!

The other favor was before she left that night, she wanted anal sex.

I didn't say a word; I just went to the bathroom and got the lube. I think I was the one who introduced Traci to anal. Even now she was tentative at the beginning, before long, she was really getting into it. Again we had a mind-blowing experience. We both were exhausted after we'd finished. We cuddled until she said she had to be going. I kissed her goodnight and I could see tears as she left.

We've been seeing each other discreetly once every two weeks or so for the last couple of months. Even though I was still seeing Kathy, being with Traci was something I started to look forward to and I think her with me. Now don't think I'm some sort of cad, I did tell Kathy about seeing Traci and her story, leaving out a few parts here and there, not that it would matter to Kathy.

This brings us up to where I started.

After we left the Sports Page we did go back to my place and I did screw her eyes out. After our first round of sex, we cuddled and she laid her head on my chest. I brought up the subject that I bring up each time she was with me. "Do you want to tell me what's going on?" This time, she started to talk.

"When I first got involved with Jeff he was very nice to me. He wined and dined me. He paid a lot of attention to me. Money seemed to be no object. Never having had any money, maybe I was a little awestruck by it all. Then I realized I was way out of my league and in a social structure where I was an outsider. When I started pulling away, it seemed that he and his mother dug their claws into me more, so much so it didn't take me long to be lost and at their mercy.

"Before the engagement was announced, they made me sign a prenup. Even if I left before we married, I would be financially responsible for everything about the wedding, and with the way his mother had planned it, I would be financially ruined.

"After the engagement announcement, Jeff made me sell my condo, quit my job and move in with him. They told me where to go, what to wear, who I could see and who I was to talk with. I always had to be on Jeff's arm at social functions, at the Country Club or other social events. But then after we were there, Jeff would go off to be with his buddies or dance with other women and leave me sitting."

I hadn't realized she was in this deep. I did notice that her usual perky personality had dulled. She's more straight forward, and matter of fact. Her smiles were fewer and farther between.

She continued, "If it wasn't for my girlfriends covering for me, I wouldn't be able to come over here. I really don't know what I'm going to do," as her eyes welled up.

I changed the subject. I'd received an invitation for Kathy and me to come to an engagement party for Jeff and Traci at the Stone estate in about a month.

I said, "Tell me you sent that invitation just to be kind, surely you really don't mean for us to come."

"Oh yes, I really do. I would be disappointed if you didn't. Mark, I want you to be there! It would mean a lot to me."

I told her I would consider it and talk with Kathy. I also told her that we couldn't continue after she was married. I just wouldn't do it.

Traci said, "I know, Mark. Every time I leave here I tell myself that I won't be back. Then things happen that depress me. With Jeff not satisfying me sexually, I stay frustrated. Then his mother constantly stays on my case, to do this or do that. Before I go stark raving mad, I pick up the phone and dial your number. I know it can't go on forever, but I look back to this bed and know I don't want to give it up, at least for now. Above all, I feel safe here."

We were together one more time before the big party. She said it would be our last. It was getting more difficult for her to get away and she was afraid that she would be caught.

I told her whatever she decided was good with me.

Kathy and I went to the engagement party. When we went down the reception line, Jeff and his mother had nothing to say to us. Traci was very standoffish and reserved. Kathy stayed as far away as she could from Traci and Jeff's mother.

All they had to drink were those fruity little drinks and Champagne, so I went into the kitchen to see if I could find a beer. WhiIe looking in the refrigerator I heard a "pssst" from behind me. It was Traci standing at the door of the wine cellar, motioning me in. When I walked in, she shut the door and jumped into my arms, gave me a big kiss and started massaging my dick. We stayed there for about five minutes or so reacquainting ourselves. Before Traci reopened the door; I thought I heard a soft whisper that said, 'I love you.' Then she opened the door with a bottle in her hand, while I stood behind the door. When she saw the coast was clear, she told me to come out.

In the interim, I'd lost Kathy. I asked several people if they had seen her. It was a big house and grounds, so I kept searching until Bobby, the only guy in the place I considered my friend, came up and whispered in my ear.

I immediately went to find Traci. She was standing with Jeff's mother as I grabbed her hand and commanded, "Follow me".

Jeff's mother went berserk telling me to take my hands off Traci. But I held Traci's hand tight while I dragged her up the stairs and down the hallway with Jeff's mother panting heavily behind us as she tried to keep up. That matronly figure in a party dress wasn't exactly designed for speed. I went to the first door down the hallway and tested the door. It was locked, but it wasn't for long after I put my shoe against the lock and burst the door frame. The door flew open and there they were, naked as the day they were born, with Jeff banging the shit out of Kathy.

I turned around and Traci looked so shocked, with wide eyes and opened mouth. She didn't know what to say. I thought I would see tears, but what I think I saw was a sly smirk. Jeff's mother was screaming at Jeff; her face was as red and puffy as an overripe tomato. Then she picked up a magazine, rolled it up and started beating him on his naked butt. It was almost comical. I turned, shook my head, walked out and headed back to my place. I was just tired of the drama.

I was sitting on my sofa with a beer watching Sports Center when there was a soft knock at my door.

When I opened the door there was Traci, still in her party dress with a coat around her shoulders. Traci said, "Mind if I come in? I have no place to go."

Of course, I said, "Sure. No place to go?"

"Yeah, I'm not going back to Jeff's or his mother's, ever! I told them to pack up all of my stuff and ship it to me. I'll text them my address after I find a place. Mark, I view what happened tonight as God sent. I feel like I can finally breathe again. I never thought I'd say it, but I do feel bad for Kathy... You wouldn't happen to have another one of those would you?"

12