Covert Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned off Sports Center, got her a beer, and we sat at the kitchen table.

"You never would let me tell you what got me into this mess, but I'm going to tell you anyway. Mark, I was so selfish. When we were together, I was disappointed about how slowly our relationship was progressing. When Jeff asked me out, it wasn't just about the money. I thought it would be a way to light a fire under you. But the way you reacted, or should I say overreacted at the mention Jeff's name, then dropped me like a hot potato, I thought maybe I was reading more into our relationship than there really was. The only thing I can say is I'm sorry!"

To change from that subject, I asked what happened after I left the party.

She grinned. "I wouldn't want to be in Jeff's shoes. Everyone at the party seemed to know what had happened upstairs. Jeff's mother was so humiliated and embarrassed. She told Jeff that he was cut off, there won't be any more checks and she was canceling his credit cards. If he wants money he will have to work at some other job, rather than the family business.

"I was shocked when Jeff's mother apologized to me. She said that she would do anything for me to make things right. I told her that I needed help in buying back my condo. She said to let her know what I wanted and she would take care of it. I asked her help in keeping Jeff and his cronies away from me. I've seen their retribution before, and I didn't want any of it directed at me. She said that would be no problem. Then I told her that all I wanted to do was leave, and told her that I wouldn't be back. She said she understood and wished me well. So I got in my car and I found my way here.

"Mark, if there is anything worthwhile that has come out of this; I finally feel that I have found my place."

After talking for about another hour, it was getting late when I said, "It's been a big night, are you ready for bed?"

Traci's face lit up with a big smile. "I thought you would never ask. I don't have any clothes except what I am wearing."

"I think I have a t-shirt you can wear."

"That isn't what I had in mind."

For a night that started really bad, it ended really good.

Although it wasn't a workday, I went to work the next morning, leaving Traci in our bed. After I got to work I called Kathy.

"Hey girl...You Ok?

"Sure, no worries."

"You know I owe you a big one for last night!"

She emitted something between a giggle and a snort. "You don't owe me a thing but a good orgasm every once in a while. Any day I can get back at that SOB Jeff and that bitch of a mother of his, it's a good day for me."

"Did you have any problem getting him into bed?"

"That horndog? Not a bit in the world. All I had to do was whisper, 'Wanna fuck,' and grab his cock and the next thing I knew, we were walking upstairs. Of course, me being your date didn't hurt. Good thing Bobby kept an eye on us."

"Any problems after I left?"

"No, their anger was more directed at Jeff. His mother was giving him so much crap it was well worth the few names that were directed toward me. I just dressed and slipped out, smiling all the way."

"You got home OK, didn't you?"

"Yeah, Bobby brought me home, just like we planned. How's Traci? Did she come over after the party?"

"I think Traci is going to be fine now that she is rid of the Stone family. Yeah, she came over; we talked for a long time."

"Good, anything to get her out of the clutches of the Stone Family. No one deserves that. Don't you ever tell her what we did, it might ruin my reputation."

"Yeah, I think I will have to take that one to my grave. Don't worry girl; your reputation is safe with me. We'll get together soon."

'Oh, I'm going to hold you to that, and I will make you pay."

Chuckling and said "I look forward to it. Thanks again, bye."

I went back home mid-morning. Traci was just getting up. First thing on the agenda after breakfast was finding Traci some new clothes. We went to Kohls and got some jeans, tops and other necessities. I noticed when she came out wearing some of her new clothes; she meant to leave her party dress in the dressing room.

Her things finally arrived at our apartment from Jeff's. While rummaging through the boxes, Traci came upon her jewelry box, picked it up and called me over. She showed me that there was a secret compartment. When she slid the secret drawer open she showed me several photos of her and me from our several journeys. She said that they were some of her most treasured possessions. When she was alone, while Jeff was out partying, she often sat at the bottom of her bed looking at them. She gave most of the rest of her stuff to Goodwill. She said she wanted to start anew. Traci finally seemed to be coming back to her old self.

Since the party, Traci has gone back to work. She got a killer job as a client rep at a marketing company. When we are not working, we are inseparable. Traci even wanted to take Kathy to dinner with us so she could make amends. We took Bobby along as Kathy's plus one and surprisingly, everyone had a fantastic time. I still haven't paid Kathy back properly for her help, and I don't know that it will ever happen, particularly now that she is dating Bobby. Even though Traci and Kathy seem to be okay now, I suspect Traci thinks the less I see of Kathy, the better.

Traci has plans for us, I think. She's careful not to push me and I'm in no hurry to formalize things. But the bridal magazines, event planner, and photographer pamphlets lying around seems to be a subliminal hint for me. Maybe it is time to start thinking about something a little more permanent. Our twenties won't last forever. Besides, I don't want her getting ideas about another Jeff Stone type. I want all her adventures to be with me.


12