All Comments on 'Covet'

by oshaw

Sort by:
  • 332 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
flawed hero

From start to finish the nice guy created his own mess.

He accepted her terms of nonexclusivity. Didn't ask about paternal doubt's. Tolerated her overnight celebrations with the study group. Turned the other cheek when put down in front of her coworkers and family. Willingly agreed to the financial terms she dictated.

He gloated when his ex was caught forging his signature.

How did he get his super wealth? He embezzled the initial funds then used private trades to grow secret accounts. Taxes? Filings?

But it's OK for him?

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 9 years ago
Excellent story...

... For some unknown reason this story really grabbed me. Maybe it was the subtle revenge at the end. Whatever it was, I thought the story was terrific. 5 stars and, trust me, I don't give out very many of those.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Some commenters failed to read the story!

He used the company money for one day then erased the money trail. He ran that up to over a million dollars over a short period of time and closed account that only he had access. Then he dumped the money in an offshore account. He then traded the money for about ten years and worked it up to $400 million. So some commenter states this is unrealistic. I guess he has never hear of Warren Buffet.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

As others have said, if she’s not exclusive with him, how can he be sure it’s his?

Since they are already struggling with ONE baby, why the hell aren’t they using birth control?

And since he’s the only one bringing in the money, maybe he should be more insistent on controlling the spending. And he should DEFINITELY INSIST that she not allow her “friends” to insult her husband!

He’s his own worst enemy! There’s NO WAY he should agree to her demands. What’s the worst she could do, divorce him? She’d be doing him a favor! When she starts denigrating him in front of the children that would end it for me.

I’m not familiar with U-Haul, but it seems to me that the big advantage of being a national franchise is being able to pick up a rental in one place and drop it off somewhere else.

“Surely, I could understand the kids' desires to be reunited with their biological father.”

How about some love for the father who actually RAISED them? Where was their biological father when it was time to stand up and take responsibility for them?

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
@Anonymous 05/17/15 Re: Flawed Hero

Yes, it WAS OK for him considering the abuse he had to suffer, even if a lot of it was due to his own wimpiness!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Epilogue

I would love a short epilogue just to finish off what happened to the ex wife and her husband and the good for nothing kids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Jeez, kind of harsh on the ex.

nolagirl77nolagirl77almost 9 years ago
Sucked in and wanting more!!!

This story screams for a second part or an epilogue. I have read it multiple times and want to find out what happens to his ex wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Proof

That if oshaw transcribed and submitted the first three pages of the NYC phone directory his fans would give him 5 stars. From his doormat behavior to his children's actions to his sudden overwhelming wealth and his suddenly growing a backbone this story is drek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
anon 08/02

Thing is that this is not the best work from oshaw, but it is far from drek and is still much better than the vast majority of stories posted on loving wives.

The only problem with oshaw is the fact that he has only posted a few stories, most readers would love for him to be more prolific if the standard was similar.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
We should have seen it coming

The abrupt resolve was somewhat off putting at first - but we should have seen it coming. Thinking back over some of the story elements; the number of favors owed, the affordability of the "draconian" restoration work for someone with "limited" trading skills, etc. Oshaw was setting us up.

The legal mess he prepares for the ex is too far. The best revenge is to live well! Better if they were only denied partnerships, became aware of his wealth, and then the ex knowing the rest of her pathetic life how she screwed up. Believe me - it would eat her up from the inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She Deserved More

The ex used him for years, deceived him also. This and probably more was not near enough to get back at her. Nice job Oshaw.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 8 years ago
Good story idea...

Low marks on paying attention.

Calvary is a hill in or near Jerusalem where Jesus was crucified. I think cavalry would fit the rush of the troops to work on the unloading. Screws and bolts do do not fit each other, nuts fit them. Southern fried potatoes is wrong.

Southern fried chicken is right.

MullendersMullendersover 8 years ago

hmm the end doesend negate the begin of the story and i got to say how the hell would could he expect that cunt to respect him if he wasend worthy of respect he made so many mistakes with her that i firmly beleave he was the intrument of his on misary so yeah i got zero respect for that wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mullenders are you an idiot.

Mullenders, invest in a simple spell check. It might not improve your grammar or make your message any clearer, but at least there will be more words spelled correctly than not.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
$400 Million?

A fun read although the basement finishing went on a bit too long. $400 million is excessive for his private trading gains so 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a sweet fairy tale

with our Good Guy ideally rewarded and the Evil Broad hoist by her own pantyhose. One can wish life were so perfect. But doesn't he get to love his own DNA too, as it matures into its teens?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Usually.

On rare occasions if I find the story well written I'll leave a simple comment. Speaking of which I find this story to be excellent. But I have to say this to Mullenders comment, I believe 5th graders can do a better job with forming a coherent sentence. I've read quite a few comments on this site but never one this bad. And it doesn't seem as if English is their second language as the formation of the words themselves seems to suggest they speak English colloquially. The comment text box itself has spell checking, if a word has a squiggly red line under it, means you misspelled it, at least spell it correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

I loved the ending and thought it was a good story written well no matter what other anonymous people say. I know he knew how much revenge he had gotten and will get but I think if Denise and her bastards children really knew all they lost it would make it even better. Maybe a follow story of Denise and Paul and their jobs as waitress and bus boy with their children washing dishes in the back.

Sak77Sak77about 8 years ago
First Degree Forgery in Georgia

1-10 years as a guest of the state in a friendly, air-conditioned, comfortable facility of your choice. NOT!! LOL

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 8 years ago
Another great "fun" story!

It was great to read a really nice story about another hero type that managed to get rid of a high maintenance cheating bitch and make a great life for himself and his new family. We can only hope that at some point wifey #1 finds out what she left behind.

I much prefer a BTB story and this one almost qualifys!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Priceless!

It's a Matt Moreau story turned on its head! This is exactly his style!

The innocent husband who was so completely and utterly shit on that it was downright ridiculous.

The heartless bitch wife who acts like she's not evil to the core.

The equally heartless "family" who happily go along with the total betrayal, including the kids who wash their hands of the man who raised them without a second thought.

The husband trying to get on with his life, only to be pestered by those who wanted nothing to do with him before.

But the difference came at the end. MM would've had the poor schmuck knuckle under like a bitch, after a whole lot of blustering and false bravado. But this guy just told the cunts to go fuck themselves and sent 'em on their way! I love it!

Full marks, 5/5, damn near on principle alone. The quality of the writing is just the cherry on top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Justified

Great story - thank you for the afternoon entertainment, I look forward to more stories by you.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 8 years ago
only comment i have

Ok so the slurping refuses exclusivity then comes up preggers and he don't say "Is it mine?". Sorry, that would be my first reaction. Good story glad the bitch and her bastrds were history.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 8 years ago
fucking auto complete

Slurping was supposed to be slut.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Another good one!

Enjoyed this tale of woe to winner!

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 8 years ago
Holy Shit

That was an incredible story, but it is such a shame that Mark didn't tell his stupid ex wife what he has done, an his ex mother-in-law too, just to see the look on all of their faces, would have been priceless, an most definitely when all of them found out how much he was worth, with all properties an businesses too, for me personally I like to rub...uhm... make that push their faces in it every time they saw me.

imhaplessimhaplessover 7 years ago
cute and entertaining

I liked it 5* worth!

Jay80Jay80over 7 years ago
Great Story.......

Just a great story with a truly nice ending.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice to read on date night

At 69 a little help goes a long way. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story But...

This is a good, well-written story with part of the ending showing revenge on the ex. The down side is the fictitious amount of money he was supposed to make via buying and selling. Even the best of the best don't come anywhere close to those types of investments in that period of time. If you used 10%, it would have been much more believable and still be a great reward.

Good but not great - sorry.

T.T.

sinsational83sinsational83over 7 years ago
GOOD STORY

Five stars to you from me for this one. This was a good story. Well put together, well written, and as entertaining as stories go. I really did enjoy reading it, Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The comments on the story

Are very interesting. Instead of enjoying this story as written in typical story book fashion, these asshole commenters want it rewritten so it would be more believable to them. Well fuck you and the horse that you rode in on. I liked the story. If these commenters don't like it then they should write their own stories and I will be happy to rip their stories apart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Nice Story

Seems like every one got their just deserts in the end. My only doubts would be about the two kids from the first marriage, who didn't find out until their teen years that their daddy wasn't actually their daddy. If that doesn't turn a kid's mind inside out

I don't know what would. Sad to be them. Other than that, great story.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 7 years ago
He deserved all of the pain he got

Like they say, You get what you pay for. He knew from the start that she was a heartless CUNT that was only using him. So he wanted a CUNT, then he got one. No sympathy for a stupid fuck loser. and by the time he woke up nobody reading this should give a shit. And who cares about the fucking worthless kids. They were just like there CUNT mother, so good riddance to bad rubbish. No one to like in this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Don't care about the plot holes. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
liked it 5*

less diy and more details about the betrayal and revenge would be my only gripe

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Well......

Enjoyable, but not your best. Too much carpentry detail rather than plot. Also, a bit hard to reconcile the young spineless-wimp Mark with the older aggressive-confident Mark. Still, a great story. Please come back and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sweet revenge after 20 years

Oshaw where did you go the best is gone?

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Interesting Read

Although the bitch Denise was a bit over the top in manipulating our hero, cucking him into marrying her and raising dickwad's kids, then deserting him, it was still a good read.

I agree with many others who find the transformation from doormat to mega-millionaire a stretch, but the love story of Mark and Jeannie is well told and heartwarming.

Looking forward to reading the rest of your work here, sorry that you're not still active.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago

While living well certainly is the best revenge, making sure you rot a doormat is also essential. As others have noted, why would he even assume the baby was his? That was the only flaw in this otherwise interesting story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Damn autocorrect!

. . . You're not a doormat. . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Its still a cuck story!!!

Why is he not suing the biological father of the children he raised?? Why asked he not for the lump-sum settlement for supporting her degree course?? Because you want to describe a wimp!!! Be carefull with your statements by writing stories you always give an insight into your soul!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW! THIS IS FANTASTIC STORY NO SHIT

Hi there peoples! I really enjoyed this story! Who gives a Fuck if he was a cuckold (the one thing that stuck in my craw was his kids/her lover's kids! How they disrespect him, surely you could have written their comeuppance! That would be nice) OH WERE WAS I? OH YEAH! He got even in the end BUT SHE-IT MAN B.T.B. Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn, another great one

What can I say that "anon 3/16" didn't say better? Ya know, sometimes you have to look at the big picture and get by the brushstrokes.

Loved it

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
It's just as likely he could have gotten an annulment...

With the paperwork she mistakenly sent him, he had a fairly valid case for fraud on her part...

It wouldn't be too difficult to make a case for the fact their whole marriage was a lie... A judge would find it as difficult to believe as we should that she just "coincidentally" kept running into the guy...

And what shits her kids were - unless she told them from the time they were old enough to understand that Paul was their father, why didn't they have ANY loyalty to the man who spent time raising them...?

And I find it difficult to believe he's worth only $400M and owns a bank.... Of course, maybe it's possible...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Is he really a cuck if he gets low-income housing built next to the ex's neighborhood tanking her and the Stalinist HOA's property values?

Flippin' hilarious.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
cuckold story?

of course he was a cuckold, unknowing, unaccepting, unaware he was raising another mans children while his wife fucks around or has an affair is the true definition of cuckold, anything else is wimpy wifesharing,voyerism or humiliation fetish. it's how a man deals with it that either breaks the cuckold status or makes him a wimp, just divorcing the cunt and moving on is usually enough for a mans self respect to be reinstated. though of course though a bit of revenge is always nice.

great story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn, even better the second time

Why can't people just enjoy the story?

What kind of person looks for ways to ruin things?

Thanks for your hard work, I really did enjoy it. Again

norcal62norcal62almost 7 years ago
Ignoring calls, refusing to talk. The two most frequent LW devices.

It's so predictable to see the setup in these stories where communication is shut off. No matter the rest of the plot, this is an exasperating way to write about couples with marriage problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT DIGETY DOG,

To the fucken drongos who criticized the story, none have attempted to write a story!

But they feel like big Men dumping shit comments to discredit the Author!

PLEEEEEEEEEZE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKK OOOFFF!

THIS STORY IS GOOD!

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS FANTASTIC STORY WITH US!

YOUR WORTH EVERY STAR I GIVE YOU 5★★★★★

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Started good

But then, poof!! He is a multi millionaire. How come all our heros are either super rich or dirt poor. Nobody is ever just average.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
This story is "good" very good!

It's something that you can read over and over again

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

To the Anonymous comments! You have no idea what a good story is even if it had pictures so they could understand it! WOOF

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
Denise and her reasons

Just some ramblings...

I never felt that Denise was *ever* in the marriage. She used Mark, from college through the divorce. She didn't fight for her marriage. There was nothing left in their relationship even well before she moved to Chicago.

I'm surprised that Mark stayed with her for so long. He really had no reason to stay, even before the Chicago move. (I don't think it was mentioned, but who did the kids, fathered by Paul, look like?) I am also surprised that Denise's own family were so comfortable with her cheating.

If Paul was such a jerk, it made little sense that he was able to get Denise to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good But

In many ways this was a good LW story, at least at the start. After coming back home and in short order becoming a millionaire, that part is way too much fantasy and had no sense of reality. It would be a much better story (in my judgment) if he did well in spite of Denise and Paul with a scenario not so way over the top.

Tiny Tim

bgl35bgl35over 6 years ago
Five stars

I enjoyed the story very much.Thanks keep writing.

frazodfrazodover 6 years ago
Great story

When I feel down (often) I re-read this story. Thank you for writing this. Sure it may be over the top, but it definitely makes ME feel better.

Please keep writing (K's can't be too hard).

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fairytailish.

Still, I read and enjoyed it.

Nitpick that I am, it bugs me when an author malaprops "compliment" for "complement", or viceversa. Also, when "grinded" is used instead of "ground". To grind is an irregular verb, as is the verb to go. Few would say "she goed to the bathroom".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And then a miracle occurred!

Pleasant story until I got to the part where he miraculously became filthy rich. My unbelief came roaring back. It's nice to see good things happen to good people, but I thought the author took the easy way out and it cheapened the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kids

Loved the kids

The riches were unrealistic but played well to wrap up

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
So

he's dumb enough to marry this abusive cunt but he's possibly the smartest daytrader in the history of the world? And he's a highly capable construction expert.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Probably

a ninja too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Ive read this story 5 or 6 times, its one of my favorites. I couldn't care less, how realistic or "fairytailish" of a story. I cant believe people expext non-fiction on a sight for fiction. I've also enjoyed all your recent offerrings as well. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Monsters! Mother and spawn.

What an entertaining story,*****. Denise is such a self-centred, selfish, calculating bitch and her two uncaring children, cared for and nurtured from birth by Mark but who had no compunction in rejecting their "father", as teenagers.Perhaps a chapter or two on the fate of the Starling family, would have rounded out the story. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant until it got stupid

Brilliant as all the stories are the last part of his was just stupid and very silly.Spoilt for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
PAGERISM

FOR SUCH A SHORT STORY I WAS TOTALLY ENGROSSED, JUST ONE CRIT WAS THAT I WISHED YOU LET THE SLUT FACED WANKER OF A WIFE KNOW SHEED FUCKDOWNGRADED THINKING SHE WAS GOING UPUPUP, BUT STILL JUST 5*****.

Sloburn38Sloburn38about 6 years ago
She thought he was just a Teddy Bear

She treated him like a Teddy Bear, there when she needed it, thrown on the trash heap once she get what she wanted.

Instead he was a real bear, and poking a real bear with a stick should not be on anyone's must do list. She just couldn't help herself and poked him anyway and now has the scars to prove it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anon 2/19/18

Please STOP YOUR SHOUTING! And learn how to speak properly. Your post reeks of 7th grade dropout redneck trailer trash. It's painful to read your comments.

Excellent story. Everything seemed plausible and your writing is beyond reproach. Although, amassing a net worth of 400 million in just a year or two seems a bit much although it worked into the story nicely. 5* story as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good start poor finish

Yeah, the 400 million and control of his small world killed it for me. Yeah make the guy successful but keep it realistic. Thanks for the read

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Minor Point

You don't call ME then ask me to hold for someone else. If I call HER, I can expect to be told to hold. And that's assuming I'm even willing to talk to the person, which he apparently ISN'T!

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Story Errors

1. He was a stockbrocker which is a commission based job. So there is no ceiling on how much he can make, as the story portrays.

2. Denise got the top score on the bar exam. The bar is pass or fail. You don't get a score. Granted the bar is state by state and I live in CA, but I doubt it's different in other states.

3. She would not have been in a hedge fund, but a regular trading (since the other stockbroker was trading the stocks and not in a mutual fund either). To be in a hedge fund you have to be a sophisticated investor (have several years of investment history) and have a minimum net worth of $1 million in LIQUID assets. So home value would not count. Since the other stock broker was swindling her and had only charged $5,000 in fees (0.005% of $1 million and she had all her liquid funds in that account as the story says) then she did not have a million with him.

4. He would not have been able to erase the transaction history of his moving the money from client accounts into his account to borrow it. Small brokerages go through clearing houses where all that is done computerized that I doubt even they can hide the transactions. But for sure a stockbroker would not be able to have that access as the funds are not held at the brokerage level anyway. But even if he worked at a broker-dealer he still wouldn't have that kind of access. Can you imagine the volume of fraud if that was possible.

5. The story says he raised his kids, and Denise was an absentee mother. So how is it possible that a 17 and 14 year olds that he raised after a few months of absence in another city from their father and hanging around their bilogical father all of a sudden turn on the man that raised them? Either he was such a fucked up father who raised them, they were sociopath kids OR the story makes no sense.

6. I can understand Denise getting pregnant in college by the other guy, but how is it possible that she is not on the pill that she never gets pregnant by her husband, but by the other dude again? Obviously, he wasn't sterile since he got the new wife pregnant.

7. His success of taking a few thousand and turning it to $400 million in what less than 2 or 3 years (from the gist of the story?) is obviously pretty impossible. But, whatever, that's a story so I won't call that an error of fact.

I owned an investment brokerage for years, and started in the investment world after graudating from college. Also, several of my family members are attorneys, as well as, two of my closest friends. I'm retired now having made my money in the investment world at a relatively young age, but like an english major who is grated at grammar error or a math major at math errors, I do cringe at the errors of facts in this story so had to say my 2 cents worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Johnadp

You are an a$$. Great story. Who gives a rats butt about the crap you pointed out. I just wish a little more of ex wife suffering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
DIY - WAX TOILET SEAL

You do not want to caulk around outside of toilet. Doing that HIDES broken seal. The trapped water seaps under linoleum and rots subfloor. You first notice problem when eventually floor covering becomes discovered.

No bead of caulk around bottom of toilet immediately alerts you to broken seal.

Homeowner before me did as you did. Besides replacing seal, I had to remove and replace playwood. That installation required cutting hole in plywood for sewer pipe.

Replacing wax seal is no fun to begin with, but your way really makes that task frustrating and more burdensome.

Oh thanks Literotica formaking security code dark blue. Easier by far to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story 5 Stars

While I wondered about some of the remodeling you described, I chose to ignore that and realize you were showing us how wonderful and beautiful a job was being done. I also thought it was Great how he used his knowledge and invested money and became rich. The only problem I have with the story is with his 2 children with Dennis. For god sake he was the only father they knew for over 10 years and I cannot just see them dumping him even though their whore mother was impregnated by some low life scum sucker. That part bums me out..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Good Story

I got frustrated a few times while reading it but I guess it’s like they say, all’s well that ends well. I got frustrated because I don’t understand how a sane man could stay with a self-serving conniving bitch as long as he did. I don’t get it. But then, I guess there’s that other old cliche. Love is blind. Good story though, and definitely damn well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like this story...

But, it was kinda slow, and never really did take off, (though that just might be me, and my oft errant thinking. It was a good story, despite some glaring punctuation typo's, (wrong comma placements, generally), and a few other very minor, lesser problems, I chose to overlook!

As did one comment here, who was a retired stock broker, with many friends attorneys, listed in well made points; I realized early-on in this story, that this author is just writing the best he can, about an area of work, he doesn't know much about.

But, this is a fiction story, and I don't know the laws governing brokers, nor attorneys in Georgia, nor Illinois, either, (the two states where most of this story took place?)

Well anyway, since this was still good fiction, and a fairly original story plot and premise, I just decided to overlook the story-line mechanics, and didn't wonder much about some of the lead characters claims to fame, in stock and securities trading and the money making potentials depicted.

Just that, he made 400 mil, in just 2-4 years of time, or maybe it was 2-5 years time? The story seemed a bit obscure on how much time went by, but his making that much money so fast, just didn't seem at all possible to me, for one guy to make.

But then maybe, I am all wet in those assumptions, as well, talking here, about the marked distinction between literal life realities in the real world Stock Market, and a quite well written, fiction story...

Oshaw, I consider you one of the best writers on this web-site!

I thank you for some very original story plots, and the great way you weave your stories, into a conclusion that draws so many of us, your readers, into quite introspective thinking, about our own lives, and how they compare to the characters in your stories, and life in our modern day real world, as well...

Your excellent writing and stories, really wake some of us up, and make us think about our own lives, and how and why we relate to some of your stories lead characters.

I don't likely have to tell you, nor anyone else here, that relating to the characters in your stories, and seeing a little of ourselves in them, appreciating the good morals your story main lead character usually lives by, in and of itself, is another amazing feat, your stories and writing, causes, in so many of us, your readers! That is just awesome!

I look forward to your next new story! Until its posted herein...thank you so much, for such wonderful, entertaining, good, deep, heart touching, well thought-out, and well written stories!

I really liked this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story. You think like a criminal. You must be a DemocRAT.

((( she set her own pace as she grinded(???) against me )))

... she set her own pace as she focused on grinding against me

5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐s for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

Not particularly fast-paced, but I enjoyed it. This author is probably in my top five favorites here on Literotica. Not as prolific as some, posting only, I think, eleven stories in four years. Titled alphabetically, starting with “A”, I believe he’s up to “K” now. I haven’t read the last three or four stories (yet), but the ones I have are all jewels. Sure, there’s a misspelled word, a misplaced comma, or a grammatical error here and there, but taken as a whole, every story I’ve read by this author was great. And before the accusations start, No, I don’t know him (or her), No, I have absolutely no connection to him, I just enjoy the hell out of the stories. Five Stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Texas

First the Dallas Fucking Cowboys and now Section 8 housing - you sir sound like a Texan. A few very minor flaws but a very good story. Signed: BTW

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Excellent Read

Ya gotta love sweet revenge.

Love a happy ending with a fuck you bitch attached to the sweet revenge.

I think when it was all said and done I would have to let the ex know all the sweet details of his revenge.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Most excellent

I truly love a story with a.happy ending. One that destroys the cheaters is even better. Great story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I liked it...

...but the end became too over the top. It was great until the wealth kicked in. What he found was greater than any money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good premise and a nice happy ending but...

... why did you basically white wash or cut out any of the dramatic parts? There just seems to be a great imbalance in the type of content in the story. We read on and on about the details of him restoring his house and making money through online stock trading yet the great bulk of the story should have been how he was dealing with his relationships. Sure, we got to see the beginning of his relationship with Jeanie but it essentially ends just when it becomes really romantic and we're told rather than shown that he got married.

Interaction with Denise, find out why she screwed him over so bad? Nope. Discover why she cheated on him so often even though he was a good man who worked while she went through school, raised her children, and fucked like a dream, apparently, with his 8" cock? Nope. Have a confrontation finally where he tells her off for hurting him after all he did for her? Nope. Final telling of what Denise and shitbag did when they found out their game was up? Nope. How about the kids? By all accounts Mark single handedly raised them, watched over them, fed them, took them to school, helped them with homework, put them to bed, all while Denise "studied", went to law school, and hung out with her friends to blow off steam. She hardly even talked to the little shits, yet when the time came they somehow for reasons unknown wanted nothing to do with Mark and never condemned their mother for cheating on the man who did so much for them. Unrealistic as this is, did he ever get to confront them, ask them why they turned on him? Nope.

All in all I liked the IDEA of this story. The pain of his betrayal is depicted well, his first few interactions with Jeannie and her kids is very nice, and the groundwork for him being an all around good guy is well laid. It's in the details that this story really fails. All the most important, character building moments are completely glossed over or told to us coldly after the fact. That's not good storytelling.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
4 stars a little too much money day trading etc

Overall enjoyed

20 million would have been sufficient

Suing him for cost of raising his children plus fraud everything possible and watch them change designer clothes for prison garb

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Good story

I loved the entire story, it was just dessert. 5 stars.

beamer142beamer142over 4 years ago
Great story

Very enjoyable story with an exceptional pay back revenge.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 4 years ago
From great to good!

The ending (His dealings with his Ex), killed it for me, he goes after her for her illegal dealing, while overlooking the Federal laws the he has broken, he should have just exposed her right then and there, and told her to never darken his door, "let the sleeping dogs....."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just no.

Starts out as your typical pussy husband that do jack in his job. To suckering two investment firms. Insider trading and voila instant multi-millonaire with ties to HER law firm and best friends with the DA to prosecute her.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Karma

I love the way this story turned...

trance00trance00about 4 years ago
Not Believable

It was good until the end. You should have left out the forgery. No lawyer of any worth would be stupid enough to leave behind evidence of a crime.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Totally cheap nothing

Everything about this story just smelled unbelievably bad. The ending was particularly awful - would have been better if story was that he won the lottery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Get a life

FOLKS AS THEY SAY ITS JUST FICTION AND THE AUTHOR CAN CHANGE WHAT THEY WANT TO MAKE THE STORY SOMEWHAT BELEAVEABLE..

BUT ITS JUST A STORY. LIKE IT R NOT

U DONT LIKE IT

WRITE YOUR OWN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
pretty corny americana...

accidental 4* - my mis-mousing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This was supposed to be a farce right? It's meant to be laughed at because it IS really preposterous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Of course he is hung. Lol. this was one giant dumb angry male trope

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 4 years ago
Kinda Flat

A lot of filler. All the detail about refurbishing the house. Boring.

Door mat that his ex wiped her feet on.

Long uninteresting narratives.

Four plus pages was quite enough.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago

It's fiction. He can do what he wants with the characters and it's up to us readers how we take it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again. This was a story more than worth a second read. Great ending.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Vague

Bits of this story are vague.Who was the lawyer woman he wouldn't answer to at the begining and what did she want.What happened to the children he brought up as his own by mistake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous