All Comments on 'Covet Thy Neighbor's Son Ch. 01'

by Jaymal

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TempeztTempeztabout 12 years ago
Damn!

I need a hot young neighbor like that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot MILF

WOW! Is part 2 ready yet?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
take lessons

Go back to school at some level and take lessons in writing. The story is so filled with "...", "word-word" (when not needed), and "word -- word" all 99.9999% not needed. Thus showing the authors must have failed their early school classes in writing.

JaymalJaymalabout 12 years agoAuthor
Alert Alanis...

...because this is truly ironic. I love receiving lessons in creative writing by a sub-intelligent teenager. Come back and tell me more when you've grown enough spine to identify yourself, young math genius.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 12 years ago
So glad to have read

this story. Real characters, VERY interesting situation, clever and well written! Oh, and hot too----But, please, chapter 2 quickly..

hornycolhornycolabout 12 years ago
chapter 2 when?

please hurry, bloody good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Helper!

JM please let BlackVelvet help with the next part also. Together I'm sure you're going to add one helluva chapter or more to this . I could even see the mother's look on her face . Very vivid writing and so much possibility ,keep it up but hurry up,ciao.

annanovaannanovaabout 12 years ago
Enticing beginning

I'm looking forward to future chapters. This was more than enough to whet my appetite, while not giving it all away.

Jaymal, you know very well that if all you're being criticized is your use of ellipses and em-dashes.... Uh-oh, I'm in trouble, now. If you didn't already know you're a fantastic writer, you might take it personally. And wouldn't THAT be ironic? ;)

tarnished_knighttarnished_knightabout 12 years ago
Actually

what we have here is two excellent writers producing an outstanding piece of erotica. When one doesn't put their name to their criticism then they must surely... be more than just a little... cowardly.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 12 years ago
Intriguing

I always read everything that you write and I will continue to read this story although I did find Janice's aggressive behavior a bit of a turn-off. Either way I enjoy the sexiness of your stories.

Black_marvin55Black_marvin55about 12 years ago
Well..............

I agree with PrincessErin: It's a good story, but Janice's agressiveness was a little too much. I'd like to see her tone it down just a little. Not as much swearing (except when they're doing it). Otherwise, I loved it and can't wait for the next chapter.

amoroneamoroneabout 12 years ago
Brilliant

I loved it and don’t mind her aggression. I imagine a frustrated middle aged woman would behave in that way in those circumstances. My only question is “would he have resisted a he did, I wouldn’t have?” Well done, excellent detail and very erotic.

slavepat58slavepat58about 12 years ago
Fantastic

Love this story and cannot wait until you have put more chapters on here, i love the fact the older lady was so intense in what she wanted of her young man. and i can imagine the look on the face of the mother when she saw her son clad in only a towel LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sexy...

What can I say I love this story... The moments he tried getting away made it that much hotter. The way its described is very delicious making me lick my lips... ;-) Great read...

amoroneamoroneabout 8 years ago
Brilliant story

thank you

greywolf12greywolf12over 2 years ago

Wow!

I am late to the party, but i have to say, Mr.Jaymal, that this story and your writing is first class and five stars.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

BATMAN870BATMAN870over 1 year ago

well written, very erotic. I love the jerking off in front of an older woman fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Janice wasn't too aggressive at all. I actually loved her assertiveness over the shy boy. Such a turn-on. Great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous