Covid 19 Coercion

Story Info
A stuck up bitch is ruled during the Corona virus epidemic.
6.2k words
4.45
45k
33

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
126 Followers

Disclaimer: This is fantasy. Be a good person in real life, don't be an arsehole.

Do not use this fantasy for medical advice.

.

.

Ever since I knew her, Karen Millstar was a prissy stuck up bitch.

Sure she was good looking, always well presented and pleasing to the eye, but man, she had an attitude.

This 5 foot 8 inch blonde would look down on me every time, and I am 4 inches higher than her. How she did that was a mathematical dilemma, but then again her 36 inch C cup up-swept breasts defied gravity as well.

She moved to our regional country town, Wanganooie, in the land down under, with her parents when she was just 19, the reason we were told was her dad's company transferred him out here. So she swept into our final year at high school and totally upset the balance of power that had been established over the formative years.

More than one of the alpha males was busted by their girlfriends as they tried to woo this new girl.

High School with Karen Millstar there, was like watching a bushfire approach, as she burned those who tried to get close to her, girls, boys, teachers and the coaches and grounds staff. Yet, like moths to the flame, many kept trying again and again.

Some students had to move school, others dropped out and even some school staff suddenly were not seen around, all due to this new girl and her superficial beauty covering her acidic nature.

I don't blame any of them trying to get close to her, Karen was good at many sports, but excelled at swimming and looked stunning in the one piece swimsuit as she set a few school records in the pool.

The pool attendant, everyone loved Pops, had been working there for years. Poor Pop's who suffered from a bad stammer when he was excited, but did a great job and was so kind to all and everyone really appreciated his nature. One day he yelled out to Karen, who has snuck in past the pool closed signs, as she was about to dive into the pool. Pops had just dosed it up heavily with chlorine and so he tried to yell out "You can't swim yet" but all that came out was

"You can't... You can't... You can't," from Pop's mouth as he stammered over his incomplete warning.

Next week Pops wasn't to be seen at the pool, dismissed over sexual harassment allegations by Karen, as she claimed he was calling her a cunt and she felt so abused. No one could dissuade Karen from pressing on with the charges even after she was explained what Pops was trying to tell her and save her from chlorine burns.

Cold hearted Karen.

I reckon the pool was always a few degrees colder after she swam in it, due to the ice running in her veins. And why did she always have to have her sports bag at the edge of the pool and bend over with her backside facing us all in the stands during the school carnivals, with the water still running down her body and that one piece sticking to her like a second skin as we all studied her cleft, just a thin layer of Lycra covering hiding where we all wanted to visit...

I tried once to have a chat with her at the pool and the look she gave me would make an ice walker proud... a stare so cold it sent a shiver down my spine... she then looked me up and down and burst into laughter pointing at the crotch of my swimmers where I had chubbed up a little, nowhere near full mast at all, my dick just poking out straight ahead, emerging from it's retraction caused from the cool pool.

"Little Chubber, Little Chubber!!" she cried out, humiliating me in front of the whole school. Lesson learnt, avoid the that bitch.

I am no oil painting, but I have a creative mind and a reasonable body, and a good gift of the chat and knew I would survive despite this bitch being at my school and me now having the unjust nick name of "Little Chubber".

So I knuckled down and studied hard and got into the medical course I was wanting... and Karen, aptly, moved into the Banking and Finance world I heard, where she could be a cold hearted bitch to those who needed money when it most mattered to them. Fucking Karen.

But 4 years after I started my doctors degree in the big smoke, a capital city 600 km from home, the Corona Virus started to come out of China and cause havoc and mayhem around the world. Uni was shut down so I came back to Wanganooie where I thought it would be safer from the epidemic.

A local gal, returning from a overseas, with her Pommie partner she had hooked up with, were the ground zero carriers in our local community. Pity about the big welcome home party at the Royal Hotel that her dad, a wealthy farmer, put on, she infected 25 that night with her kisses and hugs and we had 400 cases within 15 days.

Doesn't take long for the shit to hit the fan as the curve kept rising... A few of the local doctors who helped out at the Wanganooie Base Hospital approached me and asked if I could help them there as the workload was crushing them all and my training would allow me to do certain roles. I took them up on it and the next few weeks were a blur, testing those who were presenting with symptoms and helping set up isolation areas within the community and planning ahead with our limited resourses.

By this time the supply chains were grinding to a halt, and drugs, oxygen and other essentials for treating the respiratory illness were in very short supply right across the country.

We were losing our medical staff to the virus and I kept rising up in power at the hospital as I had a great work ethic and had studied epidemiology as an interest through my years at Uni and had a better knowledge that most there at Wanganooie.

I was in charge of the triage one afternoon and who should sweep in, passing all those waiting patiently, I knew who it was behind the designer PPE mask, by the cold blue eye stare.

Karen fucking Millstar.

She asked, well being Karen, she demanded to see who was in charge. I just grinned back and said "Karen, I am".

She spat out at me under her mask "Do I know you??, beside, I need to see the most senior person here, it's an emergency!!"

I had great pleasure telling her to wait at the back of the queue, I was in charge and no one else was available.

Big mistake by my ego... the banshee was unleashed... Karen was shouting and screaming up a storm and going totally ballistic. It got to the stage where one of the old nurses who has been through it all, Nurse Mabel, who has a wicked sense of dark humour and a lust for the bizarre, that people with years of health care service can develop, came along side me and said take her aside. She knew this type of behaviour will not respond well to my asking her to "calm the fuck down" as she recognised the psychotic traits Karen was showing.

So Mabel I took Karen into a nearby private office.

As she sat down I couldn't help notice the heaving of her chest as she breathed rapidly after her outburst and the sheen of tiny sweat beads forming on her skin, man she smelt good. A throb was starting in my trousers.

I said I had to take her temperature and she hissed at me "it's not me it's Mum and I need a doctor right now to see her."

I tried to explain that we were understaffed but under Karen's stare I felt like a rabbit caught on the highway trying negotiate with the b double truck so as not to be run-over...

What Karen wanted, Karen got... it's just the way the world rolls for her...

Until now, that throbbing in my pants was letting me know who was the boss...

I stood up, luckily I had a white lab coat on hiding my hardening cock, and gestured for Karen to follow me, leaving Mabel to go back and sort out the crowded front desk. I walked out and started walking around the Base Hospital, with it's packed corridors and rooms bursting full with those sick from the virus and was surprised to find Karen actually followed me. We went back to the office and she was more subdued... and I told her heath care and supplies were dwindling to almost zero. Mabel joined us and said I was needed urgently as I was the only Doctor available.

Finally Karen looked up and the ice had melted from her blue stare and warm tears were running down into her face-mask. She pleaded with a soft begging voice for me to do something for her Mum.

So I gave her a an emergency pack of anti viral drugs and a manual bag type of respirator and sent her home with instructions...

.

.

But not straight away, my cock was in charge still, so I thought,., it was going to be some time before Miss Prissy got what she needed for her Mum.

I told her straight up that we had lost 3 of the 5 doctors to Covid 19 at the hospital already and I had been elevated to doctor in charge of supplies through the crisis as the title on my name badge showed.

I made us all coat our hands with sanitiser, again, and Mabel sat Karen down before asking her why she should get priority treatment over all the others.

Mabel then shocked me when she said "Karen if you want what your mum needs, you had to give us both what we need, you have to convince us you will do anything for us as we were sick and tired of dealing with everyone's demands through this crisis and getting fuck all in return".

Straight away Karen said "Ok!"

Shocking me again, Karen agreed to Mabel's request not knowing what she wanted.

Karen then said

"Come down to the bank and I will get you any loan you need that I can, and at the best rate!"

Karen's eyes almost drained of colour when Mabel said we are not after a fucking bank loan... we both want a much more personable as she looked up and down Karen's body with the glint in her eye like a hunter has when they have cornered their prey. Wow, old Mabel was thinking like a horny 23 year old male!

She started to call for the old nurse mad and rave on but I just showed her the title on my lab coat name badge again... and she knew she was beat. I was still shocked at Mabel's upfront demand but glad she could be the bad guy in this taking down of Karen.

Karen still had no idea we went to school together or what she did to me, with some of the rough necks still calling me little chubber to this day, my face was hidden behind the N95 mask.

I decided to take it a bit easy at first, to see how Mabel would treat Karen and maybe we could both be fucking with her mind before fucking her body.

I started by stating we needed to check her health as a top priority while she was here, so I could give her a faint glimmer of hope it was just a bad joke by Mabel and she could escape with what she wanted without belittling herself by been forced into having sex with either me, Mabel or god forbid, both of us.

I asked her to stand up, and she did, a good start. She was obeying.

"Karen, I am now going to check your respiratory system," I said as I reached for my stethoscope. I asked her to turn around and lift up her vee neck tee shirt, and when she did I looked at that lovely feminine yet strong swimmers back she has. I placed the scope on her, with my first skin to skin contact with her almost electric, letting my fingertips caress around the round scopes edge onto her back as I asked her to breathe in and out. I lent forward and breathed in her scent and hair as I went through the charade. I noticed the tiny tiny hairs on Karen's back rise up as I touched her, and the stethoscope was already warm, so was Karen also excited? Mr Throb was, very much so and getting mighty impatient trapped in my pants, so I asked Karen to face me.

Fuck me, the bra she was wearing looked amazing, soft white fine lace showcasing those upturned boobs and finally I could see through the bra and see her nipples through the lace.

I placed the stethoscope on her chest and let my fingers drape over her boobs as she breathed deep for me...in out, in out, as I checked all over.

soon something else will be going in out I hoped!

She let the tee shirt slip from her grasp and it bunched up around my hand. I stood back and said "Take it off Karen".

Well I never thought I would have Karen standing in front of me with just a see through bra and a short denim skirt, so I let the sight burn into my memory. Pity about the face mask though.

I went back to my chest inspection, this time taking those firm breasts into my hands as I caressed her with the scope. I could feel her nipples hardening and her breath shortening as this went on for several minutes. If my cock had vocal chords it would be screaming the town down now, but I wanted to savour the conquest of Karen.

I stepped back, Karen almost fell forward as she had been leaning into my groping, feigned as an examination. I said her chest, heart and lungs seemed fine to me, but I needed to take her temperature. She said ok, as she had seen the digital scan thermometers being used in the hospital. With a wry grin I produced a very large rectal thermometer that reads the body's core temperature and asked Karen to bend over the desk and raise her skirt as I looked for a tube of lube.

She stared at me, I could see the ice starting to flow back into those blue eyes...

"You must be joking, you are not shoving that in my bottom," said Karen when she saw the size of it.

I just taped my name badge again and said "Chop chop there is so much work to do."

When I explained how the core temp is the best reading and the only way to truly monitor her health she begrudging conceded to my request. Ahh I love my gift of the gab sometimes.

So now Karen is bent over the desk with her skirt raised and her long tanned bare legs leading all the way up to the tiny matching lace g string, barely covering her sex and bisecting her arsehole, the string small enough to allow her bum-hole to crinkle wink back at me. Her bum looked amazing!

Now I know how to be a team player, so I told her to stay as she was while I asked Mabel to get some lube for her temperature reading. I opened the office door exposing Karen's gorgeous firm arse to the crowd outside, giving them a highlight to their otherwise miserable day, as Nurse Mabel went to find the lube.

Bloody heck, I had never seen the old nurse move so fast. I thought why is Mabel acting like this, until I remembered her grandson was severely burnt and embarrassed by Karen at school so badly he tried to add his name to the far too many on the list who we lose to suicide.

Ol Nurse Mabel had fire in her eyes and shut the door behind us.

She grabbed Karen's butt cheeks and spread them wide, then shut, then wide again before she grabbed the G string and yanked so hard it snapped and fell away. Karen scream "Oww!!" and tried to get up off the desk and bitch about what happened but Mabel held her down and kicked Karen's legs apart.

She barked at Karen "Just stay like that until I said otherwise, keep your head on the desk and your arse high in the air" and she asked Karen if she remembered tormenting a red haired lad named Simon who asked her to the school dance. Mabel told Karen how her humiliation of her grandson had almost cost his life, and if Karen wanted our help she had to do exactly what we say.

I literally saw the fight leave from Karen as she complied.

Karen said "I am so sorry, I didn't know that your grandson took my comments to heart so badly and I would do anything to help, if we could just help her mum, please, I will do anything!

I whispered to Mabel to step aside and we both looked at the treasure that had teased the community for so long...finally uncovered for my eyes to feast on it, such a pretty pussy, with the inner lips just starting to sprout into bloom and pubes trimmed to perfection.

Karen must have been sobbing quietly as I saw her pussy lips quivering, sending more blood to my bursting cock.

Nurse Mabel said in her best authoritarian voice she was now going to orally prepare Karen to receive the temperature probe.

Karen said "What do you mean, orally?"

The old nurse ripped off her face mask, uncaring now about the contagious virus as her lust and revenge overtook her, bent over to Karen's face and held her fingers up in a Vee and flicked her tongue between them...

Karen cried "Oh my God!! I have never had a woman do that to me, do you really need to?"

Mabel smiled a half evil smile and dove right in and spent a good 5 minutes sucking, slurping, spitting and tonguing all around and in Karen's arse and cunt... I just watched and fondled myself enjoying the show. Karen struggling against Mabel's facial attack on Karen's crutch and Mabel holding her down with one arm and spreading Karen's pussy with her other hand. Karen said, gritting between her teeth, "Hurry up, do what you want, just let me get back and help my mum with what I need."

After a few minutes struggling Karen must have conceded to the experienced Mabel and Karen's body tightened up with a new tension as Mabel's tongue worked it's magic... I am not sure whether the emotional state of Karen meant that she was super sensitive or she just had a short path to orgasm normally but she tried to stifle her climax vocally but watching her body shudder and shake as she peaked then all her tension disappeared, I was transfixed.

Mabel came up for air with a wet grin and said my patient was ready. That perfect pussy was really blossoming now and her anus was shiny and begging. I gently placed the rectal thermometer at her rosebud of a bum hole and it did not enter as easy as I thought. I withdrew it and straight away Nurse Mabel's right index finger was tweaking Karen's arsehole before sinking in to the first then second knuckle with the lube she had applied. The ol nurse knew a trick or two and before long had three fingers up Karen's bum while Karen laid there compliantly, totally surrendered to the assault. I then approached with the rectal thermometer and moved Nurse out of the way with the sound of a sucking pop as her fingers withdrew. I then shoved the probe up deep in Karen's arse as she squirmed on the desk below as I watched her crinkle hole being invaded by the large thermometer. My cock was virtually busting out of my trousers now, not even the lab coat was hiding my excitement and ol Nurse must have known what pain I was in and deftly undid my trousers and released my throbbing hard cock. "Ï think you will find this much more comfortable Doctor," said Mabel wrapping her pussy soaked hands around my shaft.

But being a professional I didn't plunge straight into Karen's cunt, I withdrew the temp probe and checked her core temperature. A healthy 37 degrees C or 98.6F. Phew, Karen had no fever and was unlikely to be contagious.

As I was reading the probe, the dirty ol nurse was rubbing my hard cock up and

down as well as up and down Karen's slit, still wet with her responses to the Nurses licking and sucking.

I was basking in this crowning moment, watching the ice maiden bitch who has caused so much pain to us locals being humiliated and subdued and responding to our advances, but I had to enter that velvet glove of a pussy finally. I pushed forward as Nurse rubbed my cock back up and I felt Karen's lips part and that warm wet tunnel put up a tight resistance to my advancing throbbing cock. I kind of expected to find a hymen up there as I entered Karen's body but no such luck... but it felt fucking amazing... I slowly piston-ed myself deep into her tight warm pussy and grabbed her arse cheeks as I did. Karen laid there, grinding her teeth together again, fighting her post orgasmic bliss and the current rush of the new sexual act by holding tight onto the desk, mumbling and groaning.

Plunging in and out of Karen had me in ecstasy, such a rush, better than any drug I had ever snuck out of the dispensary... Nurse Mabel meanwhile ran one hand down Karen's bum crack and started fingering her arse again whilst reaching around, pulled off Karen's mask and stuck her other fingers in Karen's mouth and telling her to suck em good. That ol Nurse hey, must have seen and done some things in her time. She knew how to work Karen into a frenzy.

toosalty
toosalty
126 Followers
12