Covid 19 Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of being inside Karen was the best, with both of my hands groping her but cheeks, but when I felt Mabel's finger tickling through the thin divide of Karen's rectum and pussy along with the visual scene of Karen been triple penetrated I was in such a state of excitement and sensual overload.

Meanwhile I kept glancing back at Nurse Mabel, don't ever tell her this, as I needed to stop myself blowing my load.

If I thought was no oil painting, Nurse Mabel made a car wreck look good.

Anyway it worked, it stopped me blowing too early, I kept plumbing Karen's depths with my cock, the hardest it ever was, and I was euphoric. I must have drifted off into a state of zen or something as the pleasure overload fogged my brain, with Karen responding to my thrusts, only to be brought back to the amazing reality of the gorgeous fuck I was having, with a shout by Karen of a muffled "NO!"

Seems the dirty ol nurse had gone around to the other side of the desk, opened up her uniform and pulled her granny pants aside and was lifting Karen's head by her hair and forcing Karen's face in her crutch. Mabel looked down at Karen and said "It's time for you to eat my pie, I ate yours good didn't I?"... Karen must have known that as the grandmother of a young man she mistreated so harshly she knew she had to make amends, and she needed help for her mum so she nodded with her head, but not with her heart.

After a few minutes of fumbling, I winked at Nurse Mabel and we both lifted Karen up and flipped her on her back as I still stayed in her depths. I grabbed Karen's long lean legs and wrapped them over my shoulders and renewed ploughing that gorgeous valley of hers, while Karen's complaints were muffled by Nurse Mabel's cunt. There were still some lovely presents for me to unwrap on Karen's chest and feast on, as Karen's legs squeezed me and her feet tried to kick my back as I fucked her. I had ripped of my PPE mask by this stage as I needed to suck the air in.

I lent forward on the deep stroke and felt my cock slide a little back within her cunt as I did and grabbed her delicate bra with my teeth and pulled back and let her bra slap snap back her breasts. I did this a few times, pulling further away each time, resulting in louder slaps and red marks on her skin before Karen used her hands to remove her bra instead of fighting off Mabel. Wow, not only did Karen have the best set of perky up turned boobs, her nipples were the jewels on a puffy set of areola's.

Never had I seen anything that I wanted to suck on more, the only delay was the decision to take the right or the left one first. Her right tit was the winner, so lovely to wrap my lips around and tease that perfect nipple with my tongue. And then repeat on the left tit but this time with a firm nip with my teeth just cause I felt I needed to give Karen some pain back after all these years and she jumped and screamed a muffled "Yes" as I did and her pussy grabbed me even tighter... Oh what a feeling...

I leaned back upright and continued plumbing her depths with my cock, grabbing her arse and lifting her into my thrusts, squeezing her buttocks and feeling the wetness running down into her bum crack from our coupling. Karen was responding with her cunt working overtime, gripping me tight and producing so much lube, seems she was really into being dominated.

Nurse Mabel had now grabbed both of Karen's nipples and was pinching them and pulling on them, something amazing to see as I kept fucking and fucking... Those boobs of Karen's looked amazing resting on her chest but when the nipples were pulled on really hard the whole breast just coned right out... in out, in out...

Karen was caught between us as we had our way with her...and she used us both back, her breathing was getting more rapid too, or had Karen trapped us both, who knew, who cared... just keep fucking...

When it all got too much for me all I had to do was look at Nurse Mabel to ease me back from the brink.

But when Mabel started yelling ""Yeah, that's it right there, come on baby work that tongue!!"

I realised Karen was diddling Mabel with her tongue with enthusiasm and that lit the fuse in my head that sent the signal to my tight ball sack.

I thrust in and out of Karen like a man possessed, with Karen responding, squeezing my cock even harder with her internal muscles and I felt my balls tighten even more. Grabbing Karen's boobs with both hands I rode that rush and shouted out gibberish as my balls boiled over and I released spurt after spurt into Karen.

Sending daggers of semen deep into Karen. I stood there in post orgasmic bliss feeling Karen's cunt gripping my softening cock before I staggered back on my legs drained of energy, my cock popping out with a long string of our juices drooling between our crutches and I collapsed in a chair eye level with the Ice Queen's pussy that was gaping and just starting to dispense my cream.

What a sight, if only I could record that vision, by the time I thought of using my phone to snap a shot of the sweet victory, Nurse Mabel was leaning over the top of Karen and getting her fill of the cream pie I left. Dirty ol Mabel was in her element.

Too tired to move I just watched transfixed as the ol battleaxe and her new friend gouged out each others cunts with their tongues and fingers... slurp, groan, slop lick lick, repeat... every time Karen eased off, ol Nurse would bite on her cunt flaps and pull back hard, ensuring Karen ate the old pussy shoved into her face. I even saw ol Mabel jump a few times, I guess Mabel isn't the only one with teeth!!

I woke to hear Karen moaning in ecstasy and Nurse Mabel bellow like a bull as they both reached their climax's. Wow Karen was really getting off.

Mabel soon rolled off the desk and left us alone as she rejoined the seething sick masses outside of the office with a face full of cunt juice, now covered by her face mask she put back on. I imagine Mabel would be inhaling Karen's scent for the rest of the day.

I stood up and looked down at Karen, the dethroned ice queen, laying there passed out from the sexual high, naked except for the denim skirt kilted around her lower midriff.

My rest must have been restorative because the little brain started to wake up the rest of my cock and I approached Karen with half a mongrel.

I thought I would get her totally nude for another round of hide my sausage so I lifted her legs and butt up with one arm and went to grab the denim skirt and pull in down but Karen came alive and started kicking and fighting holding on to her last vestige of modesty. She cried out "Please leave my skirt on me..."

Baffled me why she did fight so hard but I wanted my way.

Even though she was strong young lady, from all that swimming, when I let her fall back to the desk the denim skirt came away freely in my hand and I was able to remove it off her long lovely legs. Karen balled up on the table very quickly in a blur, going all shy, so I just stroked her back and said everything will be alright, soothing her.

I guess the shame of what she had been through was kicking in... then again I was never real bright figuring out what women think.

As I kept rubbing her back she shuffled closer to me on the desk as she lay balled up on her side pushing her wet crotch into mine. Ohh that felt so good... without the ol nurse there I rubbed my cock up and along her slit by myself, poking the head in then pulling out, fuck I loved having Karen willingly letting me fuck her. As I played with Karen's cleaned cunt, remind me to thank Mabel for that, I still wondered why she wanted to keep the skirt on.

I spun her around on the desk and presented my aching cock to her mouth, tapping my name badge to remind her why she was here and doing this. The ice queen melted even more and warm ministrations from her tongue and lips soothed and excited my cock that was just a moment ago teasing her red and abused pussy.

As I swelled back to full mast, Karen started to choke and pull her head back. I grabbed her by the head and continued feeding my cock into her mouth feeling her throat... I pulled out and said to her "Choke on this little chubber'' as I forced my cock back in... it took a few seconds but I saw her eyes light up as she finally recognised me from school days. She pulled right back and spat my cock out and said "Barry, we don't have to do it like this" Bloody heck, she remembered my name, as my badge only showed my initial. "Barry I will treat you so well if you look after my mom," she said with warm eyes looking straight into mine.

I smiled, she smiled back and I gently slapped her face a few times with my ol fella, then just presented it to her and she sucked me in. I was King! And Karen was sucking and licking my cock like her life depended on it, that tongue that had spat out so much hatred and caused so much damage to so many was finally making up for its past sins.

I wanted to get back to fucking her pussy so I pulled out of her welcoming mouth as good as it was and lifted her up into my arms. Karen held onto me tightly and tenderly.

Karen sort of collapsed down to the floor and spun around on her hands and knees looking back at me and said with a grin, "What are you waiting for Barry, a written invitation?" as she wiggled her backside at me... I joined her on the floor and re-entered her doggie style and we had a great rhythm going in no time, with my hands caressing her bum, her back and reaching around to feel her boobs swinging with the thrusts. Sawing away and enjoying every nerve ending I had in contact with Karen, our union was fantastic...

We moved up so Karen could lean against the desk and our assault on each other continued. I reached up and grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her head back, making Karen arch her back even more, and lent in and nibbled her ear... she responded with a deep moan and her eyelids were fluttering, "Pinch my nipples" she demanded, so I nibbled her ear again as well as reaching around now with both hands and was pinching her gorgeous nipples when she came super hard and collapsed forward onto the desk. I was so close to coming so I quickly thrust deep into her limp body, using her at my will. Feeling my balls about to boil over again I suddenly grabbed Karen, limp from her huge climax, and rolled her on her back as I pulled out and grabbed her boobs to rub my cock between. Seeing Karen splayed open lying back on the desk, legs wide open and feeling my cock between her tits sent ropes of cum from my balls spurting out all over Karen's tits and up onto her face. My post orgasmic brain was trying to process something from the visual, but I was drifting off into a cloud of bliss. As I was drifting off Karen was emerging from hers, she screamed out for her clothes as she quickly tried to cover her lower self, disregarding the facial and pearl necklace I had deposited on her.

Then my brain must have worked out was dots it was trying to connect. As I was so focused on my orgasm I didn't realise I had seen Karen's well kept secret.

What a revelation, wow, who would have though it??

I grabbed Karen as she walked away to get her clothes and cuddled her close from behind, both of us shaking, her in shame of knowing that now I knew, and I in shame now knowing why Karen was such a cold bitch at school.

I spun her around gently and stroked her hair as I looked into her soft blue eyes welling with tears, "Karen, that C-scar you have looks to have been made about 5 years ago, is that the reason why your family moved towns?"

Karen sobbed, holding me tight, "Yes Barry, but please let's not talk about it now and please, please swear you will not tell anyone else?"

I just stroked her naked form and reassured her that her secret would be between her and myself, the ice queen who rejected all advances and now I knew why, she had been knocked up at 18 and had a baby before moving to our town. Wow, what a revelation... seemed her father must has requested a transfer out to Wanganooie so Karen could start afresh and leave the shame of the teenage pregnancy in her past.

I was caressing her bum with one hand and holding her with the other arm wrapped around her as her sobbing died down and she turned around to walk to her clothes, leaving my embrace when the door opened and who should be standing there, staring at Karen's full frontal naked exposure? Karen frozen still by the unexpected intrusion on our most tender moment, still decorated with my drying cum on her face and lovely chest, but her C scar open to the visitors vision, as well as her well sucked tits and well fucked and sucked pussy and the visitor open mouthed in amazement taking the amazing sight in...

The visitor was, to both Karen's and my shock...

To be continued...

12