Covid 19 Coercion Pt. 04

Story Info
Karen and I are drawn deeper into Gupta's evil world.
6.2k words
4.41
14.7k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
126 Followers

Gupta had me in a corner.

The smarmy mongrel used his position as Hospital Director to secretly install cameras at strategic places around the building. He must have used the incriminating evidence of his staff's misdemeanours to build and strengthen his power base over the years. Now I knew why the young nurses went pale and started shaking when paged to his office, he was a power hungry pervert who's appetite for the bizarre knew no limits.

2 days ago I would have thrown Karen Millstar under a bus for the way she humiliated me years ago, but I had developed genuine feelings for her now, especially after seeing the ordeals she had endured yesterday. But now I was forced to deliver her to the evil Gupta on the false promise his private hospital is the only way her Mum could survive the virus, that she didn't even have. I tried thinking how I could save her, but kept coming up with no viable solution.

If I told the Millstars that the test was negative and Karen didn't show up, Gupta would have me arrested using the footage of me sexually abusing Karen at the Hospital. I knew one thing, I had to stay out of the cells at the remand centre, they were a hot spot of viral contagion. It would be a death sentence to be incarcerated at this time. If I lied to Karen and passed on the false test result and delivered her to Gupta, Gupta might still use that footage later on to bend me to his will. Meanwhile, Karen would be at their mercy.

Dammit!!

Yep, I was screwed. All because yesterday my cock thought it was king and I held onto a silly high school grudge. Fuck me!

With the way the world was going I decided the best approach was to survive day to day, as there was no guarantee of a future. That meant I was going to comply to Gupta's deviate plan.

I drove around to the Millstar's and thought I would let my actions speak loud and clearly, to get the Millstar's malleable so they would comply. Standing in full view in front of their house I donned the hazmat full works, independent air suit and dressed like an astronaut approached their door. Before I had a chance to ring the doorbell an ashen faced Karen, dressed in pj's opened the door and asked,

"What's going on Barry? Why are you dressed like that?"

"I am so sorry," I said, and I meant it too, then I lied to Karen,

"Your mother's test results are not good Karen, not good at all."

Karen stared back at me, "But yesterday you said it might be the flu?"

"Please, please can you check the test again?" she implored.

"Karen, the results are definite, your Mum has the most ferocious strain of the virus attacking her now, and she is in the plateau of false good heath at the moment but anytime soon she could fall off that plateau as the 2nd phase of this strain kicks in. from which there is no return," I bullshitted to her.

"Oh my God, what can we do? Please Barry, do something, please, please, please. You know I will do anything for you now, so please just ask me what you want and I will do it, just save my Mum," Karen blurted and cried.

I said to Karen, "I need you to have a chat with your parents, there is a very slim chance that our Hospital Director can get your Mum into a private health centre in the big smoke where she can be saved. We cannot save her here at Wanganooie."

"That's fantastic news Barry, Oh my god I am so happy now," Karen beamed but then saw the glum look on my face.

"What's the catch Barry, is the clinic expensive, don't worry I am sure Dad will pay whatever the cost is?" she queried.

"I have to get you to a meeting with the Hospital Director at 3pm where he can explain the process and what is required. Can your Dad go with you?" I asked, suddenly thinking that might throw a curve ball at Gupta's evil plans.

"No, silly!" said the elated Karen, "Dad has to stay here and look after Mum. Dad's right, you know Barry, you really are a saint. A dirty, sexy saint but you are the only one we have, thank you so, so much. See you at the Hospital soon. I''ll go tell Mum and Dad the bad news and the great news. Thank you again Barry, I really owe you" With that Karen skipped back into the house to give the offer of hope to her beloved parents.

I crawled out of the hazmat charade outfit and drove back to work gripping the steering wheel hard and cursing myself. Fucking Gupta.

Before I knew it, it was almost 3 pm and I was paged to reception, waiting for me there was Karen, but a highly polished, lux version of Karen. No pj's, no tee shirt and denim skirt, this was Karen dressed to impress and I was in awe. A tight black coat was worn over a white silk blouse that was open to her cleavage, with a figure hugging red skirt to just above the knees with sheer black stockings and black stilettos. It was an outfit that made Karen look so stunning. Her entry even caused some of the ill people waiting for attention to stop coughing.

"You are looking mighty fine Karen," I complimented her.

She just said, "Gotta dress to impress Barry, my Mum needs this chance and I am going out all stops to get it for her."

I took Karen to a decontamination area, a bay of intense UV lights that kills the virus on the surfaces, as we transitioned into the safe zone of the building. We knocked on Gupta's door and were summoned in. Karen's eyes went wide when she saw the opulent office and we waited while Gupta finished a conversation with a little guy who looked Chinese standing at his desk.

Gupta finally looked up, after waiting long enough for Karen and I to feel inconsequential in the large world of Gupta, and said,

"Ahh, Doctor Barry, thank you for coming, and this must be Miss Millstar. Miss Millstar please call me Gupta and this is Eugene, my business partner in the health centre Barry may have mentioned to you?"

"Ohh Dr Gupta and Mr Eugene, thank you so much, this chance means the world to us and we really need my Mum at your facility to save her...," Karen expressed from her heart and babbled on. As she was talking Gupta's eyes were devouring Karen's appearance and Eugene's face was expressionless but you could sense the way his eyes roved over Karen he was optically ravishing her.

Gupta raised his pudgy hand and Karen stopped her babbling, Gupta had her complete respect.

"Miss Millstar, we need to discuss some delicate issues first and I suggest we all do that from the comfort of the couch over there, is that OK with you?" Gupta asked.

"Of course Dr Gupta, of course, and if it pleases you Sir, please call me Karen"

Gupta waddled out of his chair and sat in the middle of the couch. He patted to his left and said sit here Karen and then to his right and looked at me.

I told myself "Buckle up buttercup, who knows where this is headed?"

I sat next to Gupta, just far enough away so his spreading mass didn't touch me, Karen however decided to sit nice and close, playing her attractive young feminine form to win her Mum the chance to live.

"Eugene, please bring the brochure of our facility over here please," Gupta requested.

A professional glossy brochure showed a classy state of the art health clinic called "Shangri_la Health and Wellness Centre of Excellence." It just oozed class, sophistication and success.

Karen squealed and kicked her heels up and down as she bounced on the couch in delight, hugging Gupta's fat arm as he showed her the brochure.

"Ohh Doctor Gupta and Mr Eugene you have such a magnificent health centre, when can we take Mum there?" Karen asked excitedly.

Eugene's eyes narrowed and said "Karen, our facility is very expensive and exclusive and we have certain conditions of entry for our guests..."

"My Dad will pay.." Karen interrupted.

"Listen to me, you small town hick chick, never interrupt me again or your mother will not be taken in by us do you understand?" Eugene spat at Karen, with an authoritarian voice much larger than his small form standing in from of her.

Karen hung her head down, clasped her hands pleadingly and said, "I am so sorry Mr Eugene, please forgive me Sir."

Eugene continued, "We have a large demand for our services and we have to be very selective about who we treat, as we have a 100% success rate that we need to protect."

"What our research has found has shown us if we test the progeny of the ill we can have a better understanding of the best treatment of the patient. So we will need you to attend the facility along with your mother, if your tests show some glimmer of hope, and after the required paperwork is completed. Do you agree Karen?" Eugene concluded.

"Yes Mr Eugene, I agree to undergo any tests you want to subject me to and to attend your facility along with my Mother, and I am sure the paperwork will pose no problem to us, thank you Sir," Karen answered.

"Good girl," said Gupta patting his hand possessively on Karen's stocking covered leg, his fingers inappropriately going deep between her legs, but Karen, so focused on what being said, didn't notice.

Poor Karen, I have led this lamb into the middle of a hungry wolf pack.

Eugene presented to Karen an official looking form titled "Shangri-La Health and Wellness Centre of Excellence Admission form for Patient and Carer"

There were so many paragraphs in fine print and Karen was trying to read through it all, confused in the jumble of medical and legal terms.

"Excuse me Mr Eugene, what does all this mean please Sir?" she asked.

Eugene answered,

"Basically Karen, upon entry to our facility, you forgo your rights and we are in charge, we decide what you do, what procedures are required and when you can be released. This way we can ensure all our treatments are completed to their full course and the patient's results are superb. Too many other clinics let their clients decide when, where and how long they stay, which sadly reflects in their poor results."

"Ohh, that makes sense, it's like when some people don't take all their antibiotics they were given, isn't it. You need the control to ensure us the best result," Karen said nodding, falling for their scheme to take control of her and her Mum.

"Yes Karen, and also with the new laws that have been rushed through now you are legally allowed to sign your mother in, as de facto powers of attorney are now granted to the offspring, as so many people were passing without their affairs organised, so your signing of the admission form will be binding on you and your mother. Do you wish to proceed?"

"Oh thank you for explaining Mr Eugene, it makes perfect sense now and yes, yes yes where do I sign?" Karen happily agreed, not really knowing how miserable a corner she had painted herself and her mother into.

And there I saw Karen sign hers and her mother's lives to these sick bastards as the pudgy hand of Gupta stroked higher up her leg.

The pen had barely left the page when Gupta announced " Barry would you be so kind as to take a cervical swab for the required testing please now?"

I looked around and there was only one person with a cervix present, as Karen did the same, her jaw dropped in shock.

"Up on the desk, NOW, Karen!" Gupta ordered, slapping her thigh. "And take that coat off too," he added.

Karen rose, biting her lip, knowing any outburst would infuriate the little weasel Eugene and she certainly didn't want to upset Gupta.

2 days ago Karen would have died from shame to expose herself to such an intimate examination in front of strangers, but she was resolved in her mind these honourable people were doing was is best for her Mum and there was no time to be wasted with shyness or relocating to a surgery for the quick swab. She turned when she reached the desk, faced my and locked her eyes on mine as she removed her jacket and skirt, revealing her thigh high stockings were the kind with the sticky stay up band at the top and a bright red g-string.

Gupta's fat forefinger just motioned a tapping down movement and Karen knew when I looked at Gupta's gestures her g string needed to come off. She quickly removed it and was about to place it on the desk with her skirt and jacket when I said "Please take your g- string to Gupta" knowing he liked to inhale freshly removed underwear from yesterday with old Mabel.

Without her skirt suit on Karen seemed to walk a lot slower and was much less assertive than when she walked into the hospital, but presented her G-string with bowed head to Gupta. He raised it to his nose and breathed in Karen's very personal scent, before I saw a fat tongue lick the thin band that had been grazing Karen's slit. Karen now knew she was way in over her head and this test may be just a sham.

Bravely she said, "Come on Barry, let's do this, we have no time to waste." as she laid back on the desk and spread her legs wide and held them up in the air with her hands grasping behind her knees.

Was it only this morning that I saw a similar sight on a screen in this office from the secret recording as Karen spread for Pops yesterday?

Karen's pussy looked great, but her lips seemed fuller, like a flower's bud had progressed with it's blossoming. It was in much better appearance than I expected after it's destruction yesterday by Pop's log.

Eugene passed me the cervical test gear and I completed the process with Eugene watching every thing close up. Karen just laid back and trusted me to get it over with quick, occasionally flinching, especially when her very tender cervix was touched and scraped. Just when I thought I was done, Gupta said "Karen, Eugene is not a doctor, his role in the clinic is more financial, but would you mind if Barry explains the process he has just completed to Eugene and allow Eugene to copy his actions and learn about the female anatomy?"

Karen said through gritted teeth, "Of course Dr Gutpa." knowing she could not deny the men that had her Mum's life in their hands.

So poor Karen laid there as I gave Eugene a 101 on female anatomy, pulling her labia majora apart, pointing out her inner labia minora, allowing Eugene to play with Karen's cunt and explore all its fold and treasures. However Karen's clit was not coming out to play and there was no sign of her pussy getting moist. Having your sore, battered cervix poked at by a rank amateur like Eugene would turn off a nymphomaniac!

When Gupta asked, "Eugene, have you found her clitoris yet, sometimes a warm bathing with a tongue will help it appear?" I knew the depravity would get worse.

Eugene pushed his face into Karen's young crotch and was licking her like a Labrador cleaning its food bowl, never sated, always wanting more, a mad rush with no class, with the nose pushing the bowl around.

I noticed Karen's buds were rising on her chest outlining on her white silk top so I knew all the manipulations and attention were finally getting her aroused as Eugene's lapping, licking and sucking sounds filled the room. I turned around to find, once again Gupta pants-less sitting on the couch and he just waved his finger to instruct me to remove Karen's top.

I walked to the other side of the desk and looked in to Karen's eyes and mouthed, "I am sorry."

She just whispered back, "It's OK Barry, it's all for Mum."

I soon had her blouse undone and Karen helped me remove her bra before lying back naked except for her stockings and stilettos as Eugene continued to growl her out.

Gupta directed me from the couch, "Dr Barry, can you do a breast examination on Karen for me now?"

So I complied and gently fondled her wonderful, young firm tits.

As I was, Karen's nipples hardened right up and her breathing became more rapid as we gazed at each other, giving each other strength to endure what lay in store for us.

Once again Gupta called out,

"Eugene and Barry, remove all your clothes and stand facing Karen between her legs!"

We both stripped off and I stood naked side by side Eugene, with the treasures of Karen splayed open in front of us.

"Karen, please sit up and describe to me the penises you see directly in front of you," Gupta continued, playing us all in his weird show.

Karen said drearily, "Eugene has a short, thin penis with a bullet nosed head and is fully erect, it is about 4 inches long and has a beige to light brown yellowish tone."

And then with more feeling she said "Barry has a lovely penis, it is only just starting to swell up, so I cannot tell you much more as it is changing before my eyes."

"Excellent," exclaimed Gupta, "This shows that Barry is a professional medico and can control himself, whereas Eugene is just an excited little man who never gets laid." Gupta laughed.

If he belittles his business partners like this, I would hate to see what he does to his enemies.

"Karen, can you proceed and relieve Eugene so we can move forward?" Gupta commanded.

Karen, glad to get off the hard desk, went to her knees on the plush carpet and gently grasped Eugene's dick, stroking it with the tip of her thumb and forefinger with short movements that covered most of his dick. Eugene's hands went to Karen's head and drew her face closer. Karen told herself to be resolute and bear the next instalment of humiliation and sexual encounters, and focus on saving her Mother.

She kissed the end of Eugene's cock and Eugene shuddered all over in pleasure.

"Why don't you put that little chubber in your mouth properly Karen?" Gupta smirked.

Bastard, does he know everything, the whole story behind Karen and I?

Karen had a mouthful of the Asian noodle and Eugene's legs were shaking.

"Play with his balls Karen," said Gupta

So she reached under, while her nose was buried in Eugene's course black pubes, and toyed with his nut sack.

"Scratch him gently from arsehole to the bottom of his ball bag Karen," Gupta continued.

On the third scratch Eugene spluttered a strange language from his mouth as his dick spewed his jism into Karen's warm mouth, the quantity and force of the ejaculation surprising Karen coughing out his cock and all the cum.

I thought Gupta would be in a rage, with his desk, plush carpet and his business partner all splattered with Eugene's cum, spat from Karen's mouth. But all he did was calmly say,

"Be a good kitten Karen and lick up all the spilt milk, and Barry, come sit next to me!"

Not sure of what sick game Gupta had planned for us next I sat down, nude, on the couch far enough away so his naked fat thighs wouldn't touch me.

"Kitty Karen, while you lick the milk up, I want you to wiggle your tail end to me so I know how much you enjoy the milk Eugene kindly gave you!" He directed. He then put his chubby hand on my naked thigh and said "Barry, enjoy the show and stroke yourself to hardness, we are going to have some fun with this kitty."

So there I was, naked on the couch with my pants-less boss, wanking myself on his instructions, watching naked Karen wiggle her butt and all her charms at us as she licked the carpet, the desk and the nude Eugene, who's little dick was rising up again. If only Gupta's hand was not on my thigh I might have really enjoyed the show. Karen must have felt so humiliated, but didn't seem to show it.

"Karen, reach behind and spread your kitty lewdly wide for us," Gupta demanded.

I stroked faster, my eyes focussing on the young treasures displayed pornographically to Gupta and I, forgeting about the plight Karen was in.

Gupta then directed Karen to come and sit on his knees facing away from him. Of course his knees were spread wide.

She walked over, eyes cast down saying, "Yes Sir, if it pleases you Sir." and straddled Gupta's knees in a lewd spread.

"Lean back kitty Karen," Gupta encouraged her.

Now she was spread open, her legs either side of Gupta's open knees, and arched back across his big belly, as Gupta secured her arms with his hands, leaving Karen vulnerable to his next sick idea.

"Barry, I need you to show Eugene how to properly pleasure a woman with your oral skills, get between our legs now!" Gupta demanded.

toosalty
toosalty
126 Followers
12