Covid 19 Coercion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So now I was between my bosses legs giving oral... fortunately it was oral on Karen.

Poor Karen, after all she has gone through, she deserved some pleasure.

I was surprised to see her leaking juices, was she turned on by the control Gupta had on her? Or was it her being naked and paraded in front of three stiffies? Or a combination of the both and her fertile imagination going into erotic overdrive?

I gently licked her inner thighs, slowly teasing her as I moved closer and closer to her bubbling honeypot. I slowly dragged my tongue up her slit, just tickling her lips and making her shiver before licking hard at the junction of her thighs and pussy. I kept this up and soon Karen was squirming, trying to catch my hard licks on her slit so I knew she was getting ready for me to eat the main course. I pressed harder with my tongue, pushing through the outer lips and opening up her inner lips to be rewarded with the taste of her fresh juices of excitement cascading onto my tongue.

"Fuck me Barry, your tongue is heaven on a stick, keep licking me there!" She sighed.

"Eugene, come and tweak Karen's nipples," Gupta ordered and I soon felt Eugene standing right behind me as he lent over me to reach his targets. This was getting really weird, but I focused on Karen's young pussy and gave her the best oral I could. Now, with her clit being lavished by my mouth and Eugene's welcomed torture of her nipples Karen was really squirming and getting vocal,

"Oh Barry, that's it, yes, just there, harder, ohh perfect "

"Ouch Eugene! Ohh that felt great, again Eugene!"

"Ohh... Fuck me dead this is good, come on boys Ohhhh!" as her fingers dug into Gupta's thighs.

I kept up my oral attack as Karen squirmed in delight, nearing her climax, when my chin bumped into something, what could it be? I drew back to get some air and there was Gupta's black banana rising up. All the squirming and the vocals from Karen plus having his control over all of us had him aroused completely. But now, by leaning back, I had Eugene's dick pressing into the back of my neck, so I thought I should quickly finish off Karen so I can escape this really uncomfortable situation. I splayed Karen open with one hand and blurred my other fingers over her gaping pussy, beating a staccato up on her stiff clit, causing her to soon explode in a cascade of foul language, body tremors and a flood of juices from her cunt as she came hard.

"Aiiieeeeee, Barry you, dont stop ... ahhhh fuck me dead, oh my fucking god OHHH!" She cried as she collapsed back onto Gupta, her cunt still pulsating.

"Well done Barry, see Eugene, that is how a real man does it!" Gupta congratulated me and embarrassed his business partner in the one sentence.

He then lay down on the couch and told Karen to roll over and kiss him. With his big belly now spread out Karen could feel the Gupta's hard cock as she lay on him, but in her post climatic state she was still on a sexual high and went with the flow, kissing Gupta with passion with her eyes closed. She reached down and grabbed his cock and manipulated it so she could pleasure herself with it by rubbing it along her slick slit. With their faces joined in a deep kiss, Karen joined herself with Gupta lower down by arching her groin up and accepting Gupta into her cunt. She then proceeded to roll her hips and really take Gupta in deep. Watching Karen being so sexual and aggressive I was rubbing my hard on when Gupta broke away from the kiss.

Seeing both Eugene and I cranking our cocks in time with Karen's pelvic movements Gupta said, "Look at you two wankers, you need to fill this kitties remaining holes or I will get you to wank each other."

"Barry, I believe you are familiar with her bowels and Eugene you know her mouth so get going!" Gupta ordered as the beautiful Karen humped him.

I moved to get behind Karen as Eugene approached her head, but when the couch squeaked with my whole weight focused just with my knees, Gupta said, "On second thoughts, let's start with Eugene in her bottom"

As she rode the fat Gupta, Karen smiled and beckoned me over, wanting my cock in her mouth, preferring sucking me than kissing the fat controller.

Well I can't refuse a pretty lady's invite and soon she was sucking me in as she lay across Gupta, serving him well with her pelvic thrusts. Meanwhile the hapless Eugene was having all sorts of difficulty trying to ride his little dick into Karen's bouncing arse.

Gupta said with a evil smile, "Are you in her bum yet Eugene, I can't feel you there?"

"No Gupta, the angle and the movement is making it impossible for me" Eugene shamefully replied.

Gupta put a pudgy hand on Karen's back to still her movements,

"Eugene, force your cock against mine and get in this kitten's kitty to start with"

Karen's eyes when wide, looking at me as she sucked my cock, never having being doubly vaginally penetrated before. Little Eugene wasted no time with Karen being still and jammed his finger like cock in Karen's wet cunt, wedging it along side Gupta's black banana. Karen shook at the extra invasion but didn't miss a beat sucking me off. I guess even both of their cocks in her was nothing compared to the destruction endured by her pussy yesterday from Ol Pop's monster.

Knowing she had to please these deviates for her Mothers life, Karen slowly rocked her pelvis, not wanting to let the little cock of Eugene's slip out and enrage him. After a minute Gupta was wanting a more frantic pace and instructed Eugene to plunge into Karen's butt hole.

Resigned to get it over with Karen relaxed her rectum and Eugene's cock, slick with Karen's juices slid in easily. Eugene held tight to her hips as Karen increased bucking on top of Gupta.

Gupta could not help himself, taunting his business partner by asking, "Are you in yet Eugene, I cannot feel your cock through her thin wall of flesh?"

Eugene took out his frustration by slapping Karen's young, firm arse hard and then reaching down her thighs and ripping her stockings, as he mumbled something foreign that sounded liked swearing.

Karen started moaning through a mouthful of my cock, releasing it to say,

"Ohh boys, this is soo good."

"Fuck me with your great cocks."

"Fuck me hard you bastards," encouraging them to blow, as she stroked me.

Karen shifted and slid a hand down to reach her groin, squeezed by the two evil men sandwiching her and started to fiddle herself. It was her first triple fill and she was getting off on it. In between sucking and stroking me she kept up a vocal track that would make a blind man cum,

"I love your big dick splitting me Gupta." ..

"Ohh thrust harder right up my bottom Eugene you animal."

"Oohh!! Barry your cock feels so good when it reaches my throat.." .. "Fuck me boys, fuck me up good and proper, you dirty cunts."

Eugene finally worked out the right rhythm and was hammering away at Karen's butt with short sharp stabs, making Karen and Gupta shake and quake with his short thrusts, adding to their pleasure. The sounds of Karen's three holes being serviced filled the room and there was an electric feeling and the 4 of us worked towards climax..

"Mmmphh," Karen grunted, as I snuck a hand between her and Gupta to fasten my grip on her nipple with Karen responding sucking me harder and faster.

"Ohh yeah, suck my fucking cock Karen Millstar, suck my cock for your mother, you slut," I abused her in my sexual high.. then continued,

"Look at you, you slut, fucking three cocks and loving it, fucking tramp, suck me and fuck them, fuck em good and proper!"

Karen's groaning increased and her nipple was hard as steel in my fingers, she was about to explode. Her hips were rocking on Gupta while little Eugene held on at the back hammering away having the time of his life with this beautiful young lady.

I continued my vocal assault on the triple stuffed Karen, "You have a cunt full of dark cock meat, a yellow cock plunging your bowels and a big pink cock in your throat, you are a complete slut now Karen, fucking all three of us and loving it you cock worshipping anal slut."

Karen's guttural moans of pleasure, "Mppphhh nnahhhhhh ahhhahahaahh" were reaching a crescendo when Gupta's eyes closed and he grunted loudly and he blew his load deep into Karen.

The dirty feeling of been plastered inside with Gupta's evil sperm sent Karen into sexual orbit and she spat my cock out screaming in delight,

"Fuck me, you dirtied my cunt with your fithly sperm, treating me like trash with your dark cock meat, with your mate fucking up my arse but Ohhh , ohh fuck I am coming... Aieee Ohhh Fuckity Fuck FUCK Ahhhhhhh"

This set Eugene off and he exclaimed whatever it was he was saying in his strange language even louder as he shot up into Karen's bowels.

There in front was a tricolour of people collapsed on top of each other, passed out from their sexual highs and me standing there with my stiffy jutting out, unsatisfied.

The frustration of being played by Gupta and the guilt of me dragging Karen into all of this mess was taken out on my cock as I masturbated furiously thinking of what I had seen and done in this office today. Finally I felt in power as I stroked myself so close to an orgasm, doing what I wanted, not what I was ordered to do, when Gupta's eyes opened and he barked,

"STOP!"

Damn, I was just on the verge.. but god had spoken.

His command has woken the other two and they disengaged and stood by the reclining Gupta, awaiting his direction. Karen was leaking copious sperm from her crutch and trying to catch it before it hit the carpet. Gupta told her to get on her hands and knees and instructed Eugene to clean her up with his mouth.

The randy little man didn't waste any time to be deviate with this sexual young goddess and soon had her shining from her thighs to her buttocks as he sucked, licked and scooped up the detritus of the sexual acts leaking from her anus and vulva and any other crease he could find, even the back of her knees.

"Now Barry, proceed to fuck the kitties arse, and I want it a ferocious fuck by both of you as I need Barry to cum within 2 minutes," Gupta dictated to Karen and I.

Karen just nodded to me, letting me know she was OK with what I was about to do, so I positioned myself behind her, grabbed one hip and was about to feed my cock into her arse slowly with the other hand.

"STOP!, Eugene grab that real cock and jam in it the kitties bum," Gupta decreed.

Ohh fuck, just want I wanted, a sick little man handling my cock, NOT. I shut my eyes, don't look, don't see and it didn't happen I said to myself. I pretended it was Nurse Mabel feeding my cock up Karen's arse, and she felt good stroking and rubbing my shaft as it nudged Karen's rectum.

My cockhead was already leaking copious precum, making Karen's butt hole even more slick and slippery after Eugene's activities there.

Once my cock head had squeezed passed the anal ring I thrust in deep to get that unseen hand off me and opened my eyes just in time to see Karen's hand moving off my dick.. phew, she had beat Eugene to the task, thank god!!

I was horny as fuck and bellowed, "I am going to destroy your arse you slut, cop this you dirty Cunt!" as I slammed balls deep in Karen.

She screamed in pain but yelled back, "Fuck me like a man, you pussy cunt, give it all to me!"

We were soon rutting at a furious pace and I felt Karen's hand gripping and squeezing my balls as she reached under us. When her finger invaded my arse I gave her everything I had, smashing into her so hard her head was rolling around like a crash test dummy in an accident.

"Uggahhhahaaa," she cried out ""FFFFuck me dead ... fuckkkk Meeee!!"

With one final bone breaking thrust I let loose, blowing so deep in her guts I am surprised she didn't dribble out of her mouth. I sat back on my haunches after the frantic rearrangement of Karen's guts with my cock, seeing her arse hole gaping wide open obscenely, the moment shattered as I was pushed over by Eugene who clamped his mouth on the gaping hole and Karen rose up to drip feed him the contents I had just given her.

After all she had endured she was still playing the role they wanted her to be, the wanton sex slut, up for anything they could throw at her. Spread wide, standing naked, not hiding her amazing body to our vision, her nipples still jutting out rock hard, while Eugene reamed her arse with his tongue.

Gupta said, "Karen, you need to get home, instruct your parents there will be an ambulance there at 6 pm to take you and your mother by Air Ambulance to my facility as promised."

The relief showed on Karen's face, so glad that they were not using her as a cum dump for no reward.

She had had a niggling doubt the brochure was all bullshit, but for Dr Gupta to have the power to organise a special air ambulance she knew she was one step closer to seeing her Mum in perfect health. She vowed to herself that she would put up with the physical abuse by these two no matter how weird, sick or perverted it became, her love for her Mum was far greater than anything they could do to her.

And seeing her steely determination in her eyes, and the courage she had shown so far, I fell deeper for her.

Though I hadn't found the courage to tell her that her mother's results were fine and there was no need for her to submit to these creeps and go to the big smoke with them, but what could I do, Gupta owned me. So many emotions were racing through me I thought I was going to be sick.

But what Gupta said next surprised me and all my nausea disappeared,

"On the air ambulance there will be a Doctor arriving who will take over your role here, Barry, at Wanganooie Base Hospital and you will come with us to my clinic."

"I will ensure Nurse Mabel gives him a thorough induction," he added tapping his finger to his nose and winking at Karen and I.

"Meet us at the airport for our 6pm departure, and don't pack anything, the Clinic has everything you could possibly want." he added.

Karen's eyes lit up, glad that I would be there with her, to help her and her Mum,

but what were we flying into,

what had Gupta and Eugene planned for us?

12