Covid 19 - Pete Turned into Charleigh Pt. 05

Story Info
The training gets far more serious with cocksucking and piss.
3.1k words
4.41
19.4k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,016 Followers

It was a long night, Charleigh drifted off, but the warmth in her ass, the stretch and lack of comfort as her hands were padlocked together made restful sleep almost impossible. She kept on drinking but in the early hours became aware of an ever increasing need to piss. She thought she'd be able to hold on, but she was getting more and more desperate.

By 5am she was desperate to piss, the pressure building and building on her bladder, her asshole still on fire from the Tiger Balm and no way to relieve the pressure. She certainly couldn't sleep and wondered how she was going to finish the last half bottle of Mistress's now cold piss.

She kept on trying, but could only ever get a few more sips down, the level of piss seemed to be barely moving down. With each sip the need to pee became stronger. In the end, even though she knew she was going to be punished she had no choice, it was either wet the bed or pee herself.

She moved over to the shower with the drink bottle, trying to sip more and kneeling down over the plug, hoping that would allow as much piss as possible to leak out from the leg holes. Not that she was sure it would. But she really had no choice, or any choice she'd had half an hour ago was rapidly changing.

BY 7 am she'd finally finished the bottle and the pain from her bladder was excruciating. There was no sign of Mistress Red and Charleigh just had to pee.

Charleigh had an idea, maybe if she had more poppers it would get her high and she'd cope.

This turned out to be a very poor idea, as she sniffed in and loaded up her brain, the effect was to relax not only her sphincter but also her bladder control. Now it truly was inevitable. She desperatly held on for another minute, but there was no sign of Mistress Red and she had no idea when she would turn up.

It was the not knowing that did it, if she'd known it was another ten minutes she'd have tried to hold on, but she just didn't know. In the end she just relaxed her bladder and lost control completely.

It wasn't a torrent but it was constant, she pissed and pissed nd pissed, the thigh holes of the body were skin tight and so the piss simply stayed inside, filling up the body from the crotch. As Charleigh pissed more, the level covered her caged cock and then rose over her hips so that by the time she had finished pissing, it was over her belly button. dribbles were leaking down her legs, but the vast majority of the volume was held inside, making her look as though the body had been inflated.

Red had been watching from upstairs whilst enjoying her morning cup of tea. "There you go my girl, now I can punish you." Not that Charleigh would ever know but Mistress Red would have waited until Charleigh lost control of her bladder, no matter what.

Charleigh was trying to get her fingers under the seams around her thighs to let the piss drain away, but the cuffs were making it almost impossible.

"Stop that right now you dirty little bitch." Charleigh looked up to see her Mistress who was plainly very angry.

"Fuck I ordered you to hold on and here you are sitting in your own homemade bath of piss, you dirty little piss whore."

"B b but M Mistress I..."

"Shut up right now bitch."

Red left the quiet to do its work on Charleighs confidence and mind.

The silence was deafening to Charleigh, she didn't know if she should say anything or just keep quiet. She remained kneeling, her hands cuffed in front of her. The warmth of her piss warming her lower body and the aroma drifting up and making her nostrils twitch. Since she was a kid the smell of piss had always turned her on. Her clit head was trying to expand in its metal prison, but the confines kept it from growing as it filled the miniscule cage.

Red passed her a plastic tube, "Slide it down from the collar at the top and get sucking piss bitch, you will drink every last drop of that piss inside your suit."

"But my bladder is still full Mistress." Charleigh whined.

"Do I look as though I care, get drinking, you need to be full of piss for your work today." Red was loving this, and she wanted her sub to feel as dirty as possible for what was to come. As dirty as Charleigh felt now it was going to get so much worse.

Charleigh tried in vain to get the tube down her collar, in the end Red had to help and do it for her. Charleigh began to drink the piss surrounding her body, she began to cry, her stomach still felt full as did her bladder. Just concentrating on drinking and not losing control of her bladder was proving difficult.

"Just look at you, a dirty piss whore, soaking in your mess, well I have the perfect activity for you this afternoon, one that will truly train that mind of yours. So that you'll know what your worth is, as a couple of holes to be used for my amusement." The humiliation was being ramped up and soon it would be time to get her dressed for her coming out party to her wider public.

"You remember I mentioned Stan in the past slut?"

Between sucks she answered, "Was he the one who you said was a biker."

"That's right he is and he needs to get back in with the bikies gang here."

"Righttttt." Charleigh had no idea of just what Red meant, in her confused state.

"So I've said that that I can provide him with the perfect toy to take along to their clubhouse." Red was loving this, the inexorable dismantling of Pete's manhood.

"No, no, you don't mean me, do you Mistress, I could never do that." Charleigh was starting to understand the thought horrified her, the closest she'd ever been to a Bikie clubhouse was watching Police 10-7. This was all getting way too real for her, she hadn't signed up for this.

"You little snivelling bitch, you said you wanted to be the very best sissy slut you could be and that's what I'm taking my time, and spending my hard earned money to create. So you don't have any choice, this is what you signed up for. Don't forget that, or I can just send you back to your wife, dressed as you are and stinking to high heaven of piss. Which is it to be slut?"

Charleigh knew she had no choice, what else could she do, if she was dropped off looking like this with Emma she'd likely be arrested, she just hoped it wouldn't be too bad. "Sorry Mistress, yes I'll do as you say." She knew in her heart that there was no going back to her wife and old life, ever, even if she wanted to. But she was scared stiff of just what was going to happen in the near future.

"That's more like it, now don't worry you'll love it, lots of guys to please and lots of cocks to ogle, it'll be your sort of perfect day. I know it'll be hard to start with, but once you've had one lovely drink of piss, you'll just want more and more, my little piss bitch."

"And more to the point, it will help Stan get back in with the gang, which will mean, that he'll owe me, so that works too, as we may need his help in the future." Red was savoring it, even though it was getting more extreme, she found that the total degradation of her slut was truly turning her on, more and more. She needed to cum soon, Scott was going to need to get busy once Charleigh had left.

"We have to get you dressed for the first time so that the fact you are a sissy won't put them off too much you have to be the perfect urinal for them. Now is that piss all emptied from your body suit."

"Yes I've drunk what I can Mistress." Charleigh's stomach was distended now, making her look a little pregnant. It was full of piss, but that would only get worse.

"Well get your fingers under the thigh cuffs and drain any last bits out, not that it matters too much, as you'll be swimming in piss soon. Then on with this hood." Red was holding a PVC hood with a long blonde pony tail sticking out of the back. "This will at least make you look a little more feminine. Then I'll put the O ring gag on once we get there, I think they'll love that look."

Red helped Charleigh to stand and pulled the hood into place and lined up the nose, mouth and eye holes for Charleigh. She tightened up the laces at the back until the hood was clinging to Charleighs face and head. She padlocked the hood closed. She didn't want any of the bikers seeing Charleighs face at this stage.

"Phew you already smell the part, that's for sure piss bitch. They are going to absolutely love you." Red liberally soaked the inside of the pig snout with poppers and popped it back over Charleighs nose, she wanted to make sure that she was good and high before she got there.

"OK Stan will be here in five minutes with his van, you'll be tied in the back and I'll put the gag on, he wanted to have a chat with you before you go."

"We'll wait at the door."

Red left the dungeon and Charleigh tottered after her to the door, her ass swaying suggestively from side to side, slightly wobbly from the poppers her hand resting on the gloryhole box to steady her. She breathed in heavily, loving the fresh flush of the poppers spreading across her leather clad face. Her breathing was getting more and more labored as she waited, a combination of the hood, poppers and tight corset.

She was in heaven, the feeling of the tightness and constriction of the clothes, even the feeling of helplessness being in high heels, the poppers, the rising waves of piss aroma, and the uncertainty of what was to come,all had her excited and breathless. This was perfect she thought, even when her face had been fucked earlier it was such a turn on, even though it scared her, she was excited too.

Red turned and locked the O ring gag in place, forcing the metal inside Charleigh's teeth, keeping her jaw straining all the time.

Stan was early, arriving after only a few minutes, as he skidded to a halt. He raced over to the door and knocked, trying to catch his breath.

"Well hello, long time no see Stan." Red greeted Stan at the door and he went in and gave her a hug.

"Bloody good to see you Red, shit you look fabulous, Jesus, who is this vision in black?"

"That, my darling Stan is Charleigh or as you'll get to know her the piss bitch."

"Ohh love the pig snout, guessing she's a really dirty pig."

"Her snout has her supply of poppers to get her in the mood for what's to come. But this afternoon will certainly sort out is she is a dirty little piss pig, that's for sure."

"Ohh no, it's not just the afternoon, they'll want her overnight, I have to give them something special to get back in with them and the party will rage on into the early hours of the morning. The earliest I can bring her back is mid-morning tomorrow. Is she up for that?" He smiled at Red as he said it, noticing that Charleigh was shaking a bit in the background.

Red smiled back at him, her back to Charleigh so the sub couldn't see the Cheshire cat like grin on her Mistresses face. "Ohh I'm sure she'll be fine, guessing it'll be hard to get any sleep, but that will be good for her. At least she won't be thirsty."

Charleigh was feeling very concerned now, he'd said all night, she'd never even contemplated that, at least the poppers were taking the edge of the worry, just a little.

"Hahaha, not she won't go thirsty, just so long as she doesn't drown."

"I'll need to be able to restrain her once she gets into position, now I could use ropes but I see you have wrist cuffs on her, do you have any heavy duty chains, that would look so fucking hot."

"Hell yes I do, but you have to promise to send me pics, I want them for my social media."

"Jesus Christ, what is the world coming to?" He smiled as he said it as Red strode back to the dungeon to get the chains.

She returned in a couple of minutes with a jute shopping bag in her hand. "Here they are, complete with padlocks, she'll look quite the kinky piss bitch."

"She will indeed, she will indeed, I think They'll be very appreciative of her. I'll try and get you some video, but no promises, a lot of the guys, really don't like being on camera."

Red handed Stan the end of Charleighs leash, "OK slut, let's go and have some fun." Now Stan was in complete control.

Charleigh tottered after Stan as quickly as she could as he crossed over to the car, pulling on the leash, he opened the back door. "Lay down on the back seat bitch."

Charleigh got into the car as quickly as she could, gasping as Stan fondled her PVC clad ass and pushed the plug in deeper. She lay down on her side with her back to the back of the car seat and her knees tucked up under her.

"Good slut, now have you worn contact lenses before?"

"unnnggg thir" Charleigh nodded and tried to speak.

"That's good, lean forward." As Stan gave the order he turned to Charleigh. "Now look up and I'll put the first one in, I should warn you these are blackout contact lenses, so you'll effectively be blindfolded without a blindfold and they look so sexy."

Charleigh was worried, she could only try and say please no, it just came out as a garbled noise.

"Shut the fuck up slut and look up, that's better in it goes now blink a bit, ... close the other eye and see if you can see."

"nuuu nuuu." Charleigh shook her head as her body began to shiver.

"Good and now the other one." Charleigh did as she was told and Stan put the other one in effectively rendering Charleigh temporarily blind.

"Ohh they look so hot, and you need to keep them in, the guys don't like people to know who they are in case you're an informant. Fuck they are going to love you, now lie down be quiet."

Charleigh did as she was told and concentrated on breathing in her poppers. The feeling of having her eyes fully open but not being able to see anything, not even a faint glimmer of light was both disconcerting and yet almost liberating. Not being able to see, making her concentrate on her other senses, hearing and feeling every little bump in the road as they continued on the journey.

It was only a five minute drive away, and Stan braked the car hard as they arrived. He'd parked as close as he could but even though she didn't know it Charleigh was going to have to walk couple of hundred yards to get to the Bikers club house.

As Stan walked over dragging Charleigh behind him, three large bikers stood in his way.

"What the fuck Stan, you haven't been here for years. What do you want."

"I have a present for Mace and you guys."

"What the fuck that a fat sissy faggot or what." It seemed you couldn't fool these guys.

"No Phil, it's a fucking urinal for the party, somewhere a bit more interesting to piss, I think Mace will love her."

"You calling Mace a faggot?"

"For fucks sake, no, I just think he'll like the idea of this bitch drinking every last drop of piss from all of you guys that's all. Now are you going to show me in to see him or what."

The three hefty guys looked at each other and shrugged.

"What the fuck, in you come with your bitch."

Stan entered the dimply lit smoky room, he didn;t look around knowing already what would be going on during a biker party.

Mace was sitting in a booth at the back of the clubhouse, giving him a clear view of the entire premises.

Stan walked over, with Charleigh nearly falling over on a number of occasions.

"Fuck you brought me a white boi sissy for."

"Because I know you just love to show these white boi sissies their place and I thought she could be your piss pot for the night."

"You mean for the whole club." Mace seemed interested.

"Sure do, just so long as you have somewhere I can chain her up. What's even better is she is a top boss in normal life, this is all fucking new to her and as you can see, she can't see a thing, completely blind with these contact lenses in."

"Nice, I have just the place."

Mace led the way out the back of the clubhouse. He stopped by the side of a skip.

'Put her in here, use a bit of the old foam over there, for under her knees she's going to be there until tomorrow morning."

Stan took the foam from Phil and put it down at the front of the skip. "Kneel down bitch."

Charleigh gingerly lowered herself, the motion pushing the plug even deeper as the PVC crotch rode up between her ass cheeks.

Stan pulled one chain out of the bag he'd brought with him and locked one end to her wrist cuff and the other tightly hooked over one of the hooks on the side of the skip. Charleighs arm was now held outstretched to the side at right angles to her body, then as Stan did the same with her other arm, she held in a perfect cross shape.

"How's that look Mace, she'll be perfect. I'll just get the before picture."

"She does look the part, not sure what she'll look like in the morning. Now I'll use her first."

Mace stood under the low front lip of the skip, his cock at head height for Charleigh and said "Give me a suck before I take a piss bitch."

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,016 Followers