Covid 19 - Pete Turned into Charleigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I'm not mistaken it's poppers, gay guys use them to relax their assholes for fucking. " Sarah knew immediately.

"How the hell do you know that Ses?"

"Well Derek and tried them out, he loves them, but they give me one hell of a headache. But more to the fucking point that's Pete, that's your husband strapped down in that outfit, fuck he's fully dressed as a woman." With that it dawned on Emma that it was indeed her big manly husband strapped into the metal frame, with a massive dildo sliding slowly in and out of his asshole.

"You idiot, you fucking idiot, what the fuck is going on, what the fuck is all this stuff?" Emma looked and shouted directly at Pete.

Pete was dumbstruck.

He simply couldn't comprehend what was going on. Mistress Red had seemingly closed the connection with him on the phone, or at least he couldn't see her. He was left alone with his wife and her two friends and the Shockspot relentlessly reaming his poor sore asspussy. He was still breathing in massive amounts of poppers and still getting fucked hard, albeit with long and slow deep strokes.

He finally managed to put a few words together. "It's not what it..."

"Fuck, not what it seems... you're fucking going with the...it's not what it seems defence, yet here you are dolled up like a dirty sissy, sniffing on the poppers or whatever you call them and locked into what I can only describe as a fucking machine, that looks like something a Terminator would use to get off on." Emma was losing her shit, but that was only to be expected.

"But, but..."

"But, but, but, what, what did I say that is untrue, I knew that you wanted to try butt plugs in the past, but fuck dressing up as a fucking pathetic Sissy and all this shit, what the fuck?."

Pete's cock was hardening and twitched at the words pathetic Sissy, when his wife shouted it at him with venom. This was not lost on Sarah, who was the most comfortable with the scene having some limited BDSM experience.

"Emma, unlock me now and we can discuss..." he tried to sound authoritative, but that was difficult to pull off in his current position and attire.

"Fuck no, you are staying in there until I can process this, one question though, who the fuck were you talking to on your phone."

"No one, I was watching a porn video." He hoped against hope she wouldn't check.

"More fucking lies, I don't want to hear any more from you bitch. " With that Pete moaned as the dildo went in even deeper for a few strokes.

"Well I can shut him up for a while Emma, if that's really what you want." Sarah was holding up a bright red, large ball gag, with a smile on her face.

"Ses what the fuck, you seem totally relaxed about this."

"No not totally relaxed, but no point in losing your shit, he's not going anywhere, if we take these keys with us. I'm guessing that these are all the keys for the locks on his outfit, apart from the one on his wrist and that is on a timer and has 21 minutes to go. So, why not gag him so no one hears, and then have a cup of tea whilst you choose what you are going to do, how does that sound."

"Getting out of here and not breathing in that popper shit sounds good, OK gag him."

Sarah held the ball to Pete's lips, he clenched them tightly, he wouldn't be gagged easily. Sarah had a little experience and slapped his arse hard, he tried not to open his mouth, but couldn't help it, Sarah got the gag buckle onto the first hole and then using one hand ready to tighten it, she held Pete's nose until he opened his mouth more and she tightened the gag, looking up and smiling at her two friends who were looking on open mouthed. "What, it's how it's done, haven't you two seen any porn?"

Emma closed the door with the remote as they walked into the house, all Pete heard was their heels on the concrete.

What the fuck could he do, none of the keys were in reach, he couldn't control the Shockspot any more, Mistress Red had gone.

Then her face appeared again, "Sorry piglet, I didn't think my presence would help matters. Now listen before they come back. You're going to need to make every excuse known to man, promise her anything at all, otherwise she is seriously likely to throw you out, I certainly would if I found my husband in a situation like yours."

He looked at her and shook his head trying to communicate the only way he could.

"Don't get rude with me boi, this was all your idea, I simply encouraged it, but do what you have to, so that she doesn't throw you out, that situation just doesn't bear thinking about." She said it hoping that he'd remember that she had tried to protect him, even though, in truth that was not part of her plan. He didn't know the truth, that she'd been the one to expose him to his wife.

Pete's head was spinning, with the poppers, getting fucked so hard, just what the hell was he going to do? He was crying and sobbing now, no way out, no way to get release, just the relentless fucking.

Sarah made cups of tea, Karen and Emma sat at the kitchen table.

"I'm just not sure what to say Emma, this is all a bit too kinky for me to even offer any advice about." Karen was both horrified and intrigued, in truth she almost wanted to be able to survey the scene in the garage again.

"Jesus, I don't know Karen, this is all too much for me too, what on earth is he doing in there and why?"

Sarah took control "OK lets have the tea then we might need something stronger, " handing Emma and Karen their mugs." First, let me explain, number 1, Pete is plainly into cross dressing, he likes to be a slutty sissy, not sure if the noticed but his collar said CUM SLUT, number 2, also he's obviously very submissive and likes to hand over control to someone else, although with the timer lock and the keys within his reach I'd say he thought you were out for the entire day and he was doing some crossed dressed, self bondage. Then the major elephant in the room. That machine is a very high end fucking machine which can be controlled to fuck as fast or as slow, as deep or as shallow as you like." Sarah paused.

"A fucking machine, I've heard of them, but..."

"It's a seriously good one, I've seen them in porn that Derek likes, it would have cost a few thousand dollars at least. And all the gear he has in there would have cost a pretty penny too."

"Fuck it, so he's been blowing all our money too, that's it we're finished." Emma was livid and getting more vocal by the second. "But who the hell texted me?" That's what I want to know."

"My thoughts exactly." chimed in Karen.

"Ring them again. It's worth a try." Sarah ever the pragmatist.

"They didn't answer last time, when I tried after I got the text."

"I say try again." Sarah was nothing if not determined.

"OK here goes nothing." Emma rang the number and pressed speaker.

"Hi Red here, I'm sorry about the text Emma, but I just thought you deserved to know." Mistress went straight for the open and friendly approach.

"What the fuck... who are you, how do you know my husband?"

"Well he's been coming to me for sessions for the last year."

"Coming to you for what kind of sessions?"

"Look I'm really sorry to break it to you, but for sessions in my dungeon, I'm a Mistress, he's a sub. I've tried time and time again to get him to be honest with you, but he's just too weak to admit to his urges."

"Well he seems to have given into them now, that's for sure." Emma was livid, but this woman seemed so genuine.

"Look, he rang me from the garage to show off to me, I just thought he'd gone way too far and that it was only fair that you knew finally what was going on and what he's into. So that you two can sort it out."

"Sort it out, like fuck, I sure as hell know what he's into now, but none of that is for me, I've had it with him, he has to go, the fucking lying little bitch."

"That's the thing, he really wants to be a little bitch, have you seen his faceapp photo's of him as a woman. You know the gender swapping ones."

"No I haven't, what the hell is that App."

"I'll send you one through, that he sent to me this morning."

Emma's phone pinged as she received a text. She opened the photo to see her husband in glasses with bright red lips and long brown hair, he looked like a convincing woman. "Ohh my God."

"You see that's who he really wants to be, well at least that's his little fantasy, when he's got a hard on and feeling horny. The fantasy to be able to dress as a sissy and act like a sissy for a few hours at a time. But in reality he's too afraid."

"What do you mean act like a sissy."

"In his wildest fantasies he's talked about wanting to be forced to be a cross dressing cock sucker, to be forced to be a faggot as he would say."

"Shit has he done that, has he sucked a cock?"

"Not with me yet, just dildos and strap ons, in fact I think he's be scared stiff if I actually brought a guy in with a big cock and forced him to suck it."

"Would you do that to him, or is it just his fantasy?"

"Well that's up to you Emma, I wanted him to own up to his fantasies to you, I just didn't think it was fair for him to be spending all this money and time on himself and his slutty desires, He's lied and lied to you for years and he just wouldn't be honest with you. I suppose the key question is do you think he deserves to be punished for that?"

Emma looked at the two girls, Karen shrugged, Sarah smiled and nodded her head and mouthed, "Hell yeah!!"

Emma was quiet for a few moments and then she finally smiled and turned to the phone. "Yes I think the bitch deserves to be punished, and to have absolutely no choice but to live out all of his dirtiest fantasies. Even if they are too much for him in real life, I want him to be as humiliated as I feel at the moment. Totally and utterly humiliated."

"I'd hoped you might say that, because there I can help you. I can train him to face up to his urges, I can force him to embrace those urges and to become his true self and even though he'll hate much of it, and I do mean hate it, I can turn him into a full time Sissy, we can go as far as you want. But you need to be sure that you want this, it'll be very extreme for him." She paused to let her comments sink in.

"It might be the perfect revenge for you? I can turn him into a complete cocksucking Sissy for you. Make it so that he craves cum and cock."

Emma thought only for a short time. "Fuck it, turn him into a sissy bitch, turn him into that picture you sent me, make him suck as many cocks as you can find, it's what he fucking deserves."

"OK, but only if you're sure?"

"Emma looked at her friends, both of them nodded in reassurance.

"Yes I'm sure, make him a full time sissy."

"OK, all you have to do is unlock all the locks, ohh first you might find it fun to push the butt plug in his gaping ass, I know it looks big, but he wore it for 4 hours in a silly attempt to please me yesterday, so he can take it. Then padlock that in place, with the zips on the PVC body. Then he'll be forced to drive still dressed up with no escape. And this is important, when the timer lock comes off get him standing up, hold the towel to his nose so he's still high and disorientated then get him in the drivers side seat of his car and use the timer lock to fasten his right wrist cuff to the steering wheel, he'll still be able to drive but won't be able to get free. Set the timer for 30 minutes, so that it will still be on when he gets here to the dungeon."

"You have a real dungeon." Sarah was getting turned on by the entire thing now.

"Yes I have a full basement, it's where Pete will be living if he chooses to come to me. Do you want to say to him, go to your Mistress, or just leave him to see what he does?"

"I think we should just leave him to choose, maybe he won't" Even now Emma was doubting that this plan was the right thing to do, wondering if given the choice, Pete might make a different one.

"That's fine, let's see what he does, if you'd like I can keep you informed and also if he stays with me, I can send you updates on his, sorry I should say her progress, if you really want to I can show you the first time I make him suck a cock."

Now Emma was getting a little turned on at thought of her lying husband being humiliated. "That would be brilliant, I'd really like that, but what if he doesn't call you."

"Ohh I think he will. He's addicted to me, he texts every day, he longs for attention, I think he'll call, and that will be his downfall. Only do this if you are sure, it's what you want." Mistress gave Emma another chance to back out. "Once we start, there'll be no going back."

"Good, I don't want him to have any chance to go back, turn him into the girl he longs to be, a dirty little slut."

"OK, your wish is my command, good luck getting him in the car, just send him with his kinky gear, the one thing I don't want him to have is any of his male clothes. I'll go now and let you know how it goes, if he contacts me. Just don't tell him you know about me or that we've talked and especially not about the text, I'll save that gem for when he's at his lowest. Bye for now." and with that the call was ended.

"Ohh my God how weird was that?' Emma had loved the chat, even though this was effectively the woman Pete had been cheating on her with.

"Well we better crack on, we only have 17 minutes now until that lock opens, although I moved the keys." Sarah was loving the kinkiness of all of this.

Karen was more sensible "Are you absolutely sure you don't want him back in the house, living here and pretending nothing happened, or do you want a divorce, plain and simple."

"What do you think, I want a bloody divorce, there's no way he's coming back in here, ever."

"Are you sure that's what you want Emma?" Karen was worried this was a hasty decision.

"So we don't give him any of his other clothes, just his wallet and the kinky stuff." Emma was starting to like the sound of a little revenge.

"Yes although if you are going to go for a divorce, I'd get some film of him on the machine without him seeing and get him to admit that he did this to himself, it won't be admissible in court but he's not got any leverage then has he."

"Fuck no, this is so House of Cards now, but OK, what next." Emma was happy to be led now.

"We only have 15 minutes until that lock opens so let's go."

As the garage door opened, Emma could see her husband, his head slumped forward, moaning and groaning into the ball gag, a long strand of drool dripping from the ball gag onto the towel. He was still being fucked hard and it seemed as though the tempo of the machine had increased greatly but the depth was shallower.

Sarah stood to the side filming, Emma knelt in front of Pete, her hand covering her nose so she didn't breathe in too many of the fumes. "I'm going to take the gag out now Pete and you're going to answer some questions truthfully, do you understand?"

Pete nodded his head and Emma loosened the gag.

"Firstly, your a tranny, is that right?"

Pete looked at the floor, "God Emma, I's sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm not a tranny, I just like to cross dress a bit, but that's all."

"You call this a bit, fuck, I'd hate to see what a lot meant. OK, and you're submissive and into that sort of stuff?"

"Yes I'm into BDSM, I did try to tell you that in Amsterdam."

"That was twenty bloody years ago, you idiot. You've never mentioned it since."

"Keep calm Emma, ask him the questions you need answers to." Sarah was still filming just out of Pete's view.

"And you bought this machine with our money and all this gear with our money too. And you locked yourself into these clothes and this machine for your own sexual gratification?"

"God yes sorry, I did. I can't help it, I love it, I never meant to hurt you, I still love you. Forgive me pleaassee. " Pete was almost sobbing now.

"Well now you're free, really free to do it as much as you like. Just so we are clear, this is it, the final fucking straw. We're finished. I want a bloody divorce."

"God, no Emma not that, please not that, I'll do anything, what can I do to make you change your mind."

Emma looked him straight in the eyes as she tightened the ball gag back in place as tightly as she could. "Absolutely nothing, nothing at all, it's a done deal. The girls and I, are going to throw all this kinky stuff in your car and your wallet and you're leaving here dressed as you are, as a dirty, kinky, sissy slut, including this ridiculous looking gag."

"Then you can drive wherever and to whoever you want to, and get on with your pathetic kinky life. I'll be keeping your house keys and talking to my lawyer this afternoon and just so you know Sarah is right there videoing all of this right now, I'm sure you don't want your family to see that video, bitch."

Emma stood up. "God that feels better, what now."

With that the dildo stopped of it's own accord, at least that's how it seemed. But Mistress Red who was listening in, thought it was time to stop it, as it seemed she might finally have what she'd always wanted.

"Shit it's stopped, must have been on a timer?" Sarah knew Red would have control, but not something to mention in front of Pete.

Sarah smiled and picked up the plug, playing the part.

"Well he's plainly had this massive buttplug in his arsehole earlier, now it is pretty bloody big, but why don't you remove that dildo and replace it with this and then zip up his body and lock the zips together with the lock hanging there. Then it'll be locked in place for a while and be very uncomfortable for him as he drives on his merry way."

"OK I'll move that dildo and you can push it in." Emma was playing along.

Sarah shook her head "Hell no, I'll move the dildo and you put it in place, that will humiliate him more, his own wife doing it. Just stuff his cock and balls back inside, although as you can see this humiliation is actually exciting him, the bloody degenerate." Pete's cock was rock hard now as his wife was part of his humiliation.

"What a dirty slut he is." Sarah was determined to get Emma to realise how bad this all was.

Sarah passed the base of the plug to Emma, who picked it up gingerly, it still had some form of mucus on it and she hated anything to do with pooholes as she called them, too many years nursing. She held it to his sore, red swollen ass hole lips and pushed a little.

"It's too big, it won't go in, I might injure him." Even with the current situation, she was still worried for her husband, the plug did look bloody big to her.

"Ohh for fucks sake Emma, harden up and push, he bloody deserves this, just look at him." With that Sarah reached over and pressed on Emmas hand and the base of the large plug. Pete groaned loudly and the plug slammed into place and he moaned a low guttural moan of pain and pleasure.

"See, it's easy when you know how." Sarah was really enjoying this.

Emma pushed his big balls and his huge ball sack into the crotch of the PVC body and then his cock, zipping it up until the zips touched. Then she clicked it closed.

"The timer only has a few more minutes, let's get all this other gear and his wallet into the car." Sarah was plainly getting them to move quickly now.

Sarah and Karen loaded up the suitcase and assorted bits of kinky gear into the car.

With perfect timing, the timer lock clicked open and Emma began to unlock the rest of the locks holding Pete to the Stockade, but making sure his, neck, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs and shoes were still locked in place.

Sarah held the towel to Pete's nose so that he was breathing in even more poppers and he gingerly stood up on his towering heels, swaying from side to side. He now stood taller than all of them, but more like a kinky rag doll, he was absolutely shattered.

They helped him into the car and Sarah locked the timer lock to the steering wheel and the D link on his left wrist cuff setting it for 30 minutes. Pete had barely noticed and only registered what had happened as he tried to life his right hand to push his hair away from his eyes. "What the fuck how and I going to drive."